View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Meal at Midnight(Violett & dendrite) 

Post Meal at Midnight(Violett & dendrite)
Darwin looked at her watch, smelling vaguely of expensive cologne wearing white slacks and black button down shirt features as usual hidden beneath modified corset & various other techniques. Violett had asked to meet her in the cafeteria around midnight. Why? Darwin didn't have a clue nor did she care; all she cared about was spending time with her new, and first friend.
She'd take a seat and once again look at the clock, her violin case was strapped to her back.

"Peaceful..."

She'd say in that masculine tone of hers as a set of light bulbs in the corner popped and went out. it seemed no one bothered turning off the lights in the cafeteria more often than not. All that she could hear now was the soft breeze rustling through the trees outside the dorm area.

"Kind of creepy though."
She'd mumble in that same perfect mimic of a male voice before pulling the case from her back opening it and readying it on her shoulder playing what sounded like her own alteration of Beethoven's moonlight sonata out of boredom from her wait.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Last edited by Darwin on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:40 am

With a shy smile, Violett walked towards him, wearing a blak skirt and a withe blouse, her hair braided. She'd elected to wear high-heels today, but had chosen to pass on the pantyhose.

She rarely wore makeup, but had put on some ruby red lipstick, because today was a special day...

It was her first date with a boy.

"Hello, Darwin." she said shyly, setting down a covered tray she had brought along with her, before offering a wobbly curtsy. "I... I... thank you for coming... That's a lovely song."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:28 am

She'd stop playing when she heard Violett's voice putting her bow and violin back in their case she'd offer her friend a smile looking her over.

"We look like an Othello board you know that right?"

She'd offer a placing her case back over her shoulder taking note of the tray and the wobble to her curtsy nodding to herself once more.

"And never worry I added friends to the list of things I bother paying attention to... ut, besides all that and looking like a game board, you look pretty cute in that, the lipstick works on you."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:37 am

Violett blushed, smiling as she sat down.

"I... Thank you... I... uh... wanted to look nice.... This is my first date with a boy..."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:17 am

She paused looking to Violett curiously a bit of a nervous smile given how she had set this up to be a date, she knew darwin was a woman though apparently didn't care.

"Well hmmm if it's a date then I guess it's my first date where someone actually showed up."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:24 am

Violett smiles bashfully, pulling out Darwin's chair. "I'm sorry I was a little late... The cooking... er... kinda got out of hand...."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:52 am

she took her seat the shy girl rather cute in darwin's eyes, though more cute like a kitten than cute like a potential lover; then again Darwin wouldn't know what a lover was if they ripped her clothes off.

"Oh? you cooked something?"

she hadn't even noticed Violett was late really her watch was obviously half an hour slow.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:59 am

"I, er.. burnt us one of those oven-rising pizzas..." she admitted sheepishly. "And I brought us some sodas from the vending machines. I didn't want to do anything too fancy... This is only our first date, after all..."

SHe took the cover off the lightly-scorched pizza, smiling shyly.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 am

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:18 am

She'd just smile to Violett trying not to laugh at her ineptitude at cooking. Though in her mind she was cracking up none of it showing on her polite smile.

"It's the thought that counts isn't it violett?"

She'd respond adjusting her clothes still with her manly in appearance, smell and voice clothes hiding her femininity nearly completely.

"Maybe next time I'll try making the meal if you'll tell me what we're doing alright?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:24 am

Violett blushed, looking away and trembling.

"I just... None of the boys back at home liked me... And.... And I... I like boys as well as girls... So I wnated to know what it was like being close to one.... I'm sorry... I'm an idiot..."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:28 am

"Violett trust me, If you were an idiot I wouldn't be talking to you..."

She'd say her voice matching her serious tone a bit upset that her friend kept belittling herself while near. She'd lean on the table with her elbows looking at violett.

"Well, I guess you can just enjoy your time with me then right? Bi, lesbian, straight doesn't much mean anything to me just don't call yourself names when I'm around alright?"

her serious expression would return to the subtle carefree nonchalant one she always wore even when the usual strange things were happening around her; next thing to happen would be the lights flickering slightly; possibly causing violett to flinch though Darwin wouldn't even bat an eyelash, used to such things by now.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:53 am

Dendrite slithered slimily through the darkened campus, strong tentacles pulling it quickly along. The night held no terror for the alien, as its alien senses were better than any human eyesight...while there were those on the island the alien might consider "competitors", none were near at the moment. Only the delightful human females were there, teasing the creature's monstrous hunger. It sped from its forest lair toward the dormitory...

...but something else caught Dendrite's attention. Lights in the cafeteria. Was that normal? Perhaps it was worth a short detour. Dendrite moved up to the ornate French doors leading from the cafeteria to a patio area. It could see and sense two human females, seemingly having a meal. What had possessed them to come here in the dead of night Dendrite did not know, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. The creature deftly opened one of the doors and pulled it open with barely a creak, slithering stealthily into the room...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:54 am

Violett smiled shyly, serving up a slice of pizza to Darwin before nibbling on one herself. It was slightly burnt, but otherwise very tasty.

"Oh, don't mind the lights, they're always like that... SO, you're really okay with me thinking of you as a... a... a man who just happens to be physically female?"

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:01 am

"Violett, really if I cared how people viewed me I wouldn't be a drag-king... if anything it's flattering that you're able to do that so easily."

She'd say in barely a whisper as she'd taste the burnt pizza not finding the taste unpleasant in any way. While she looked sounded and indeed smelled in nearly every way as a man and did quite dress as a man, it didn't quite mean she wanted to be a man he was glad to be a woman but, found it inconvenient to be her natural gender.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next