View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Meal at Midnight(Violett & dendrite) 

Dendrite gazed at the pair and considered its actions. Rarely did the alien "take on" more than one female at a time, but it was good to stretch oneself once in a while. The monster braced itself...then lunged forward, slithering up to the table with the speed of a snake. It reared up behind Darwin's chair and coiled its tendrils around her shoulders in a flash, ready to hang onto her if she tried to escape. Its large blue eye gazed balefully at Violett from above Darwin's head.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:16 am

it took only a second but it was a surprising second as something coils at her shoulders bringing a gaze from her back over her shoulder. she'd calmly put the slice of pizza down on the table in front of her her gaze returning to Dendrite for the moment then to Violett. she'd take a calm breath clear her throat unlatch her violin case and let it slip to the ground.

"Please tell me that this is some sort of hazing by the sophomores and seniors for new arrivals Violett... and that this is a student wearing some sort of suit behind me instead of an inhuman thing preparing to try and rip my head off..."

in her mind she knew it wasn't a human or a hazing ritual... but, she had to make sure and in that same place in her mind she thought what crossed her mind so often.

I'm a fucking magnet for this sort of crap...

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:24 am

Violett trembled, shaking her head as she gazed nervously into that eerie, inhuman eye.

"Run," she pleaded, turning around to flee. She'd had precious little experience in heels, though, and her already-unsteady footing turned downright precarious when she tried to move with any sort of speed or grace, sending her tumbling to the floor before she got more than a few steps.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Dendrite lashed out a tendril...then paused as Violett fell headlong to the floor. It almost seemed as though a sweatdrop would appear on the alien's torso. "Well," the creature said. "Let me reassure you that I have no desire to 'rip your head off'..." Dendrite coiled a tentacle around Violett's small body and hoisted her into the air, watching her struggle. "I have something much more interesting in mind."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:17 am

She was panicking in her mind even after he assured her that she'd live; bringing her more panic rather than less. though outside she'd take a deep breath to calm herself further. she'd straighten her hair a little. the drag-king that she was she'd straighten her black button down and look at Violett and the tentacle.

"Why does 'more interesting' really not comfort me... at all..."

She had no clue that this creature could sense her true gender, so she'd continue with her masculine voice, her scent and appearance of course not under her control beyond what she had already done continued as well.

"So what's more interesting... ripping off my skin for a suit so you can walk around humans unnoticed, maybe cloning me for experiments or do you just plan to chat then leave me alone?"

by this point she had forgotten about the monsters Diana had mentioned, the ones that liked to rape students.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:30 am

Violett shook her head, trembling softly.

"Please... Leave my boyfriend alone... I'll do whatever you want... And what would your friends say if they found out you raped a boy?""

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:05 am

Dendrite paused, listening to the girls' words. The alien was a little unsure of the cultural cues, so didn't really think much of Darwin's clothing. The voice, perhaps...But the alien could sense the energy of life pulsing through the pair, sensing that they were both quite female in terms of anatomy. Perhaps there was some deception or odd psychological abnormality at work here...

"Your boyfriend, hmmm?" The creature set Violett down on the table facing them, as it continued to stand behind Darwin and hold 'her' captive. "Funny, I thought there were only female humans of your age on this island. This bears investigating!" One of the creature's tendrils pressed gently against Darwin's neck, then slid slowly down her chest...and suddenly dove into her pants to grope and explore.

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 am

She looked to Violett with a bit of a sigh as the tentacle ran down neck and chest nothing abnormal, flat chested in a seemingly male physique and normal throat. She'd cock her head to the side and shake her head well at least until the tentacle plunged under her waist band, a scream or gasp would have been more appropriate than the growl she gave to the monster thinking of a way to get the thing to leave her alone.

"That didn't help Violett... really didn't help..."

She'd mutter a bit angrily under her breath eyes looking back at the thing then at the tentacle that war groping around within her slacks and either on her boxers or between the stitching that held them attached to her panties. it was difficult for her to tell but, either way she didn't quite want it there.

"Mind removing that from in my damned pants?!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:27 am

Violett shuddered in terror, frozen as she watched this... thing... slide its horrible, lsimy appendages into her friend's clothes.

"Let him go.... I promise, I won't even struggle, just put him down, please..."

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:35 am

Dendrite laughed deeply as it watched the pair. Oh, the little one was so tempting...the monster nearly accepted her offer, wondering how Darwin would react to watching Violett "not even struggle". But there was still something else intriguing the alien. Its tendril verified that Darwin was in fact female, anatomically at the very least. Idly the creature wondered...Did the other girl know? Was she naively unaware, or simply attempting a deceit? Had she checked for herself?

Dendrite moved its tendril around Darwin's waistband to let it slide between her buttocks, suddenly coiling upward and poking up between her legs. "Well, look at that!" the monster murmured. "I suspect your friend thinks very highly of you...look at how he's reacting!" The tendril bulged in the front of Darwin's pants, looking for all the world like Darwin really was a male...and a rather excited and well-endowed one at that. The tendrils holding Darwin's shoulders slid down to coil around her arms, holding them back in case she would try to struggle...

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:00 am

Violett gasped in shock, blushing as she staggered to her feet.

"O... Okay.... I admit it.... He's.... Oh god, this is awkward..... Well he's close enough that he'll always be a man to ME, damn it!"

Violett blushed, whimpering softly.

"I.... I'm sorry... This is insane.... I know it dioesn't make sense... but I'll always feel like you're a boy..."

She looked away, whimpering softly...

Then suddenly started giggling, holding onto a chair to keep from falling over.

"And you, you big green perv, I'm telling all your slimy little friends that you had your tentacles down a boy's pants! What's your name?"

Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 am

Discomfort, anger, surprise, more anger; arousal never once coming into her mind,well at least none that her mind or body could recognise as such. She was mad enough to blush with anger as she grit her teeth though she wasn't struggling, it had reassured her it wasn't planning to kill her at the very least she really saw no reason to, though she didn't understand what Violett had meant by not struggle at all for it, if she had she most certainly would have told her not to.

"Violett..."

she'd pause a bit to angry as she spoke through gritted teeth the appendage that was quite uncomfortably sitting between her lower cheeks.

"Really don't think he cares!"

she didn't address dendrite as she was trying to forget it was there in the first place.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:33 pm

"Oh, but I'm quite interested in you both," the alien growled, a curious sound almost like a purr. Dendrite suddenly grasped Violett around the waist and pulled her forward to plop into Darwin's lap. "Let's all get to know each other better...Among humans I go by the name 'Dendrite'." The bulge in Darwin's pants pulsed and nudged intimately against Violett.

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:55 pm

She'd huff slightly as violett was placed on her lap not bringing much comfort as she was still held by the creature she now knew the name of. apparently denying it wa sholding her wasn't going to do her any good

"I'm Darwin Quincy if you must know..."

The creature was being civil... for the most part save for the uncomfortable placed tentacle that was not shifting enough for her to notice her gaze slanting in frustration and aggravation. All that was passing through her mind right now was anger at dendrite though she kept herself calm and collected her voice unchanged from it's false tone.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Trembling, Violett tried to back away, rubbing Darwin's shoulders as if trying to reassure him.

"V-v-violet... Violett S-small... Why are you doing this?"

The question came out before Violett even knew she was wondering.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next