View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

He could feel her go limp against him, pressing her face into his chest as he spoke to her. Her hands still grasped his tail as it curled around her throat but she made no attempt to pull it away. Walking purposefully toward the bench, he bounched her lightly with each step, grinding her stomach and chest against his, delighting in the feel of her soft, inviting body pressing against his.

Reaching the stone backless bench, he sat her down, straddling the seat. Sitting in front of her, his hands roamed over her stomach and thighs.
"Take off your top, Kanoe," he commanded. His claws pinched lightly at her pale skin, vaguely threatening as he continued to stroke her body. His cold, alien eyes continued to watch her, unblinking, as he waited for her to obey.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 am

All she could do was cling to the tail still loosely wrapped around her throat. She keeps her eyes shut tight as she feels the beast moving, carrying her away from the walls of the school. Her hands grip a bit tighter onto the tail as she feels Saur's hands explore of her stomach and thighs. She could only think about how weak she was before this monster. Her magic did nothing to deter the beast from the rapings that will come soon. The young student sat on th stone bench, her legs spread straddling around it causing her skirt to slide up her thighs some. The witch felt foolish to still be holding the tail now that she was no longer being held off the ground.

Hearing Saur's command, Kanoe raises her head. Her eyes open to gaze at the lizardman. She looked ready to protest, her mouth opening. But, no words would leave her lips. The woman shivers before the cold slitted eyes gazing down at her. The slight pain from his claws reminded her what will happen if she disobeys. She didn't want this. She just has no choice. Kanoe kept telling herself that as her hands shiver and slowly release the tail. Perhaps it was from the other monsters who have attempted to 'train' her or this was simply cold logic. Obey and the pain will be less. She needed to live. The witch had someone to go back to in the dorms that meant alot to her. She can't die here, she has to obey. The student pulls away her already open blouse and vest, letting the clothing fall to rest behind her on the bench. Kanoe made no attempt to raise her gaze to look at Saur anymore. Keeping her eyes lowered, her hands move back to her chest. She unsnaps her black bra and lets the undergarment fall behind her as well. Her luscious orbs seem to glow in the pale moonlight. The woman says nothing once she finished the command given to her, trying to hold onto some bit of composure as she sits before the monster.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Silently, he watched as she struggled briefly with herself. No emotion showed as she openned her mouth to protest but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small, malevolent grin when she finally obeyed. Hungrily, he watched as she removed her clothing, revealing more and more of her pale skin to his lecherous gaze. He watched in anticipation as she unclipped and removed her bra, presenting him with a incredible pair of full tits.

Dropping the bra behind her, she sat quietly in front of him, her eyes looking down, away from his face. Moments stretched out as his eyes devoured her half-naked body, his fingers now caressing and stroking the soft skin of her stomach and sides.
"Fabulous," he said quietly as he looked down on her.

Gradually, his explorations moved higher, claws stroking the underside of her breasts as his scaled fingers slid over her hot flesh. Noting her partially erect nipples, his thumbs slid over the pink nubs, flicking quickly back and forth over the hardening tips. Methodically, he stimulated her traitorous orbs, his watchful gaze catching her every reaction as he enjoyed the view of his dark scaled hands against her pale skinned body.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Kanoe was unsure what to do with her hands now that she released the tail. She rests them at her sides but they would shift over to her thighs as she squirms uncomfortably. The dark witch gasps faintly as rough scaled hands stroke along her sides. It sent a tingling sensation through her body. Having her body go against her will was always a fear and something monsters loved to exploit. She was ok for now but, she was already trying to cringe away from Saur's groping hands.

The tail grinding against the back of her neck reminded Kanoe that she was still effectively collared to this monster. She shuts her eyes and looks away as she feels his hands grow more confident, exploring higher up her body. The woman did her best to keep her stolid appearance as each scale of his hand strokes beneathe her sensitive orbs. In an effort to control herself, her breathing grew much deeper as her body began showing the signs of arousal. Her face maybe calm but her breasts were firming up as hot blood begins to engorge her breasts once more. Her eyes clench tighter as she gently bites her lip to the thumbs flicking over her peaks. Every flick seemed to send a jolt of pleasure through her entire body, each jolt growing stronger as her nipples grew harder and stood up at attention.

She wasn't strong enough. This monster will kill her if she resists. She has no choice. Kanoe kept repeating them over and over in her mind, trying to justify what was happening to her.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:22 pm

He laughed as she squirmed under his attentive hands. Despite her calm exterior, her deepening breathing gave her away as he ground his thumbs into her erect nipples, his scales dragging along her darkening tips. "Feel good, Kanoe?" he asked as his large hands moved to encompass her full breasts, gripping them from the sides and pressing them together. Strong fingers groped and massaged her as his thumbs continued to insistently toy with her peaks.

Not expecting an answer, his tail, still encircling her neck, pulled her back until her back lay against the cool bench. He knew the truth anyway. Try as she might, she couldn't hide her body's response to his skilled assault on her. She'd answer him eventually he knew. His only question was how long it would take.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Her growing arousal only made things worse as her breasts grew more sensitive to the touch. Eyelids flutter before she clenches them shut once more. His assaults were completely focused on her vulnerable chest. Kanoe was pulled back towards the bench, forced to lay down before Saur's hungry gaze. With her legs stradled and spread over the bench only made her feel more exposed as she squirms fruitlessly.

Deep breaths cause her chest to rise up into Saur's scaled hands as the beast continues to tease and stimulate her body. Every individual scale felt like a separate tiny stroke across her pale orbs. The constant rubbing of his thumbs over her rock hard nubs were already leaving her eyes fluttering. Kanoe began to squirm more desperately as she felt her body growing warmer by the moment. Her mind was constantly repeating the words in her head. She didn't want to give in. The young witch brings her hands up, grabbing the lizardman's wrists. She tries to push the groping hands away while she tries to back away from him.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm

He watched, amused, as she grabbed at his wrists and tried to squirm away from the warmth spreading through her chest. Tragically for her, his tail around her neck prevented her from moving far. Her slightly open mouth sucked in deep breaths now, forcing her more fully into his hands and doing little to help her situation. His eyes didn't miss her fluttering eyelids before she squeezed them tightly shut, trying desparately to keep her eyes from revealing her already obvious arousal.

Leaning his face down to her stomach, his hot breath watched over her flat stomach, rising and falling with each breath. His wet, agile tongue slid around her belly button. Sharp nips from his teeth were interspersed with wet, caressing strokes of his tongue as his mouth wandered in ever widening circles over her tummy.

Her tugging on his wrists did very little as his hands became even more insistent. Roughly groping and squeezing her large orbs as his hands fully encompassed them, his palms slid over her nipples in small eye-fluttering circles.

"Watch my mouth, Kanoe," he commanded, staring up at her face as he continued his circular exploration of her midsection. It was important she see how her body responded. Closing her eyes and looking away wouldn't do if he wanted to break her.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:29 pm

The beasts arms were solid and fully intent on continuing their manipulation of her chest. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she felt her body growing more tense. Kanoe's hands grip tighter to Saur's wrists, trying to focus on something..anything besides her breasts. Her wish was granted but not in the way she wanted. A gasp leaves her lips, shattering her composure from the long slithering tongue over her navel. The witch renews her struggles. She was willing to try anything to briefly escape this never ending stimulation. She sucks in her stomach but the tongue only followed until she was forced to gasp another breath into her body.

The lizard's large hands molded her breasts like she was a lump of clay in an artist's possession. They easily squeeze and grind all over the firm orbs. Kanoe was having difficulty even thinking now as the haze of lust began clouding her mind. Her body quivers and remains tense as her eyes flutter constantly. The woman was biting her lip almost to the point of drawing blood as she continues to endure Saur's advances. Once again his voice sounds to her another order. The woman made no attempt to move or open her eyes as she continues to writhe beneath the monster's grasp.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:44 pm

His eyes never left her face as she gasped and squirmed underneath him, trying in vain to escape his tongue. Another gasp escaped her lips as she lay tense and quivering underneath him, his advances becoming more skilled as he learned how to overcome her resistance. He was sure she heard his command but she showed no sign of obeying as she bit hard at her lip, still fighting the feelings flowing through her sensuous body.

His tongue stopped it's movement along her belly as his fingers retreated to her nipples. Staring up to her face through her generous cleavage, his claws cruelly gripped and twisted the diamond hard points sending arrows of pain shooting through her.
"I gave you an order, Kanoe. I expect you to listen," he growled as his tail held her neck firmly against the bench while he twisted and pinched her sensitive flesh.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Her precious nubs were completely darkened and engorged with hot blood. The woman couldn't help but whimper in agony as pain shoots into her sensitive tits. She could feel the tips of his claws sinking in. The pain was extreme, she thought she was bleeding but it was only the rapid pulse of blood pumping into her hard peaks. Kanoe kept her eyes shut trying to endure the pain, waiting for her nipples to be torn off by the displeased beast. The torture kept going, her aroused sensitive body at the mercy of Saur's claws. Finally her eyes shot open as she gazes up at the lizardman. Tears began to water her eyes from the pain as she whimpers.

"Nng...Ahhh! St-Stop it!" She stammers.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Her cry was immediate as his claws dug into her skin but she was soon reduced to whimpers as the pain continued to shoot through her. Steadfastly, she refused to open her eyes as he cruelly assaulted her. On and on the torture went until at last she gave in and stared down at him. The tears ran down her face as she stammered out a response.

Smiling up at her, his fingers eased off her, gently stroking her reddened and sore nipples.
"That wasn't so tough, was it, Kanoe?" he asked as his tongue descended to the pale skin of her quivering stomach once again. His eyes held her's as his circling continued, long, wet strokes interrupted only by sharp nips at the toned muscles of her abs. His hands returned to their previous gentle assault, skillfully squeezing her full orbs as he soothed their tortured peaks.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:59 pm

Kanoe could only lay there and watch as Saur began to once again be gentle with her. She tries to blink away the tears. It did little as they continue to trickle silently down her cheeks. Helpless, she was completely at this beast's mercy and there was not one thing she could do about it. Her nails dig into the lizard's wrists, doing little to the things scales. Her eyes remained locked with Saur's, unable to look or move away. He was watching her, waiting for her to disobey again.

Faint sighs of pleasure escape her lips as the stinging throbs of pain were soothed into throbs of warmth and pleasure. Her defense and resolve had toppled once more to the monster's simple punishments. The voice in her head sounded so meek now as it continues to whimper that she has no choice but to follow his orders.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:08 pm

His face unreadable, he was secretly pleased as her resistance faded again and she stared directly down at him. "Watch my mouth now, Kanoe," he directed as he continued his relentless circling. Her hands gripped tightly at his wrists as she sighed under his skilled hands and mouth.

Around and around he went, until nearing the top of a particularly wide circle, his snout grazed against the bottom of her tits. Each widening circle brought him into greater contact until at last, he abandoned her stomach and slid his face between her generous tits. Sliding his hands to the their sides, he squeezed them together as his tongue's caresses covered her throbbing tits. Sharp nips at her skin left tiny red marks on their flawless pale surface as he lavished them with attention, always avoiding her erect nipples.

His eyes remained locked on her's, ensuring that she watched her body's response to his hot, skilled tongue as her resistance crumbled into a series of small, soft sighs.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:31 pm

The dark witch shivers as she forces herself to gaze down at the lizard licking and nipping at her body. At first she merely stared at the monster's large mouth, trying to keep her focus on something else. As pleasure continues to cloud her mind, her eyes began to drift. Soon she found herself following the circling tongue. Her eyes blink slowly but since she was obeying the order, she made no attempts to avert her eyes. The moonlight left a glistening trail of saliva for her eyes to follow to the monster's tongue and mouth.

It was shocking how such a vile thing could bring her body so much desire and pleasure. She fumbles to find the words she was thinking of but found herself growing more and more lost in the haze of lust. Her eyes try to remain open but as the tongue and teeth began their attack on her already aroused breasts, she was finding it difficult. Every little nip of pain made her lose more and more focus. Her eyes flutter and sway as the waves of pleasure continue wrack her mind and body. She continues to follow the wonderful tongue that was pleasing her. Kanoe watched as Saur circles just around her nipples, avoiding them completely. They throb and stood out with need but the beast ignored them. The witch was not aware of how far her mind has fallen already as her slightly glazed eyes continue to watch the lizardman tease her body.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 am

He watched her with a wicked smile as her eyes, merely resigned at first, slowly began to glaze as she followed his movements. Soon her eyes were readily following his tongue as it moved close to her eager nipples before veering away. He could feel her body ever so slightly urging him closer each time he neared one but he always slid away as soon as he reached her tiny pink areolas.

Strong fingers kneaded her firm tits, nearly milking her as he continued to toy with her. Lifting his face from her chest, he relented just long enough to say,
"Just say it Kanoe. All you have to do is ask..." Then his skilled mouth was on her sensitive tits again, nipping around her peaks, his dark tongue clearly visibile to her against her pale, hot skin.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next