View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

Diana wasn't sure what Violett meant, or mabey she did, but she just wanted to hear it from someone else.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Darwin just looked between the pair scratching her forehead as she finished putting away her clothes; anything feminine well hidden away in either her safe or the box spring of her bed. Violett's and Diana's conversation going over her head completely or just unheard through her unusual music player which she had plugged in. Removing the earbuds from her ears she looked to them.

"What were you two talking about?"

She'd ask setting up her electric guitar on it's stand next to a small amp and another case her acoustic violin placed under her bed.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:31 am

"We were just talking about how much we'd like to hear you play your guitar!", Violett repliedd, a little too quickly and much too eagerly.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 am

cocking a brow at how Violett had answered before offering a shrug knowing it probably wasn't the truth. She'd collect her guitar and take a comfortable position on her bed; which wasn't that modest mind you; modesty usually wasn't a problem when you wore slacks every day.

"Glad most of the walls are well built enough to keep a little amp unnoticed.... or was that just a lie about the school they tell to get girls to come here?"

not that it mattered much as she plugged in the guitar and the amp she never quite did requests but, she had memorized one or two songs that she could manage without the notes in front of her.

"Hope you don't mind my choice in music."

She'd spin her earbuds a moment and put them back in her ears on the lowest possible tone so she could hear both the original track and her own guitar work. she'd pull a coin and toss it.

"Head old; tails new!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 am

Diana watched and listened to Darwin's music it was good, she didn't listen to music all that often, when she was, it would be while doing homework, or just relaxing by herself.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:14 am

The coin had never landed and darwin had ended up laying one of her own tunes for the pair ending she'd take a breath smiling to herself with a nod.

"So whatcha think?"

her hand a bit tired from the quick motions on her guitar feeling good after such a session of music. she'd put down her guitar and stretch.

"What do the students around her do for fun anyway?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:21 am

Diana gave an encouraging smile to Darwin, "That was great, how long have you played the guitar for?" She asked, she looked around the room, it was surprisingly clean considering it had never been used, there wasn't even any dust in there.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:35 am

"That was wonderful, Darwin.... Bravo! Bravo!"

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:39 am

"Thanks... only played it for about six years, violin for about fourteen."

she'd scratch the back of her neck looking about the room for a moment.

"Did you ever see what happened to that coin I tossed? It never came down..."

she assumed it was another of the fary folk she swore followed her around.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 am

She said, she was wondering if Darwin had some kind of magic, she did believe in magic, some things that just can't be explained kind of proved to be magical sometimes...

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 am

She'd huff pausing as she returned the small amp to it's place under her bed looking under it her backside peeking out from under her miniskirt as she shifted over the bed not knowing what it would probably look like.

"that has to make it a hundred bucks in quarters that have disappeared around me."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:06 am

Diana once again couldn't help but stare at Darwin as her skirt rode up a bit, why did she have to look so good? 'Damn it, I have to stop that... I don't want to scare her away or anything' she thought to herself, forcing herself to look away

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:28 am

she sighed lifting herself back onto her bed. she'd sit hands resting in her lap.
her hair in her eyes for the time being.

"You two never did answer me, what do you do for fun in a place like this?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:40 am

Diana leant against the wall, next to the door, her hands interlocked behind her back. She wondered for a second, she didn't know what fun there could be had at this school.

"Well, I guess there is the beach... or mabey the reading in the library"

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 am

Violett pointed up, a quizzical look on her face.

Above her was a quarter, lodged in the ceiling, slowly coming loose...

until finally it dropped, with surprising speed, on Violett's head.

"Ow!"

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next