View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Where am I? (~Open to all girls~) 

I shook my head now the headache had faded. A shrug and I'd return to my seat for the time being. my hair was a mess, I had broken nails and short term amnesia... Was a wonderful thing really.

[color=indigo]"I'm good now... thanks though... So when can I get off the island?"[color]

I didn't know there was no leaving until you 'graduated' from her, I didn't know what happened to girls who came here, and I didn't know how my future would unfold then... a truely wonderful future came thanks to me being forced here.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:29 am

"Uh... None of us know..."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

"You must be joking dear... This is horrible... I'm not supposed to be here at all!."

and that was the truth, I hadn't applied to the school, nor had I been sent there on an official channel. it didn't matter much.

"Oh well... I'll need a place to stay if I'm stuck here for awhile..."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:56 am

"Well, before you do that, I think theres something you should know. We're brought to this place for a reason. Notice how all of the girls here are at least mildly attractive?" I gave her a moment to look at all of the girls in the room. "And not only that, this is an all girls school. Do you want to know why?" She'd taken everything so well, I may as well get the monster part over with.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Violett shook her head. "Sne won't believe you, Tian. She'll stop trusting you. I... I know you want to warn her.. I do too, really I do! But we can't, she'll think we're either hazing her or just crazy..."

Violett looked up at Tian pleadingly, then turned to Alice with a resigned sigh.

"I... I'm rooming with osmeone else, so I'm not using the room they gave me... It's 419. Would you like it?"

Last edited by Violett Small on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:29 pm

"My high school was an all girl's boarding school and all the girls were rather attractive and it was on a lone island in the medeterrainian is it really that strange? And what won't I believe you about?"

I was curious now, too bad curiousty always killed the cat and in this case I was the cat..

Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:40 am

I sighed and looked down at Violette. "Its better if I tell her then if she finds it out on her--" As if on cue, a loud, blood curdling scream shuddered through the common room. It was coming from the east window, which was facing an outer garden. From the glare of the sun all I could see was a black shadow moving ominously. Upon closer inspection I saw what it really was. A dark tentacled squid-like creature was tightly clasped onto a girl's chest, stuffing itself deep down her throat and around her legs. Both of her hands were also bound behind her back, stopping her from effectively fighting the thing. "This is what we were warning you about..." I closed my eyes tightly as the monster's tentacles finally reached the girl's wasteline and tore her shorts and undergarments off. She was now bare for the world to see, and for the monster to abuse. It wasted no time, quickly sending its tentacles deep past her hymen. Her eyes closed and her cheeks reddened, either from letting out loud, muffled screams or from the pleasures being induced onto her. By now my eyes were opened already.

"Don't try helping her, you'll just end up hurting yourself. No one will help us when such a thing happens. All we can do is be there when.." A stream ran down my cheek as I nearly burst into tears. I opened my eyes again and looked at her. "When its done with her."

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 am

"T-that's what you wouldn't have believed us about... ... I don't know how hey keep this from getting out... I've got a few theories, like maybe we're being relaced back on earth, or everyone here's really a clone with aftificial memory implants... But whatever's happening, it has to be big."

Violett pushed up her glasses, staring at the neares building like a true conspiracy nut. "They're big on the masquerade here... Even once you're stuck inside and know better, they go all out to make you treat it like a real school. My guess is, once they find out you're here, they'll make damn sure it looks like you came here by choice."

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:17 am

I just blinked peeking out the window at the scene shivering at the sight swallowing quickly turning away from the sight then the girls.

"I... can't believe those things are real..."

I muttered to myself pinching the bridge of my nose breathing slowly or as slowly as I could.

"Well umm... that is just ummm yes... just horrible."

I blushed. alright maybe I had always had just a tiny inkling of a fantasy back in my mind and maybe I still do but, either way I decided I'd ignore it.

"Alright so 419 right?"

I was going to try and act like I hadn't just seen a girl have her clothes torn off her and then raped.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:47 am

Violett nodded. "I've been keeping some stuff in it, but I'll clear it out for you."

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:28 am

"I'll, uhm, help. Luckily I've been able to avoid those things for the time of today. Sadly the monsters are not easy on our clothes, meaning we're forced to wear the school uniform more and more constantly, which is very skimpy and easy for the monsters to remove with a lack of a fight. Anyway, enough talk about the damnable things, lets be cheerful that we have a new friend! And don't worry, we'll teach you ways to avoid the monsters." I smiled reassuringly at her, kneeling down to pick up one of her suitcases. My hand clasped around the still warm handle. She had been moved here recently. But I decided to think about it later. "I've never been to room 419, so you'll need to lead the way."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:16 am

"Just follow me, and run if you see anything with tentacles, Or pomppons, just to be safe... I haven't met any of the cheerleaders here, but the ones at my old school stuffed me in a locker when I tried to watch them practice for the peprally... I might have a reputation."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 am

"Oh, so you're the girl everyone was raving about stuffing into a locker." I looked at the girl and realized that by her small size that someone had probably done that to her. I patted her shoulder and smiled. "I'm just kidding, I haven't really heard of anyone actually getting stuffed into a locker."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:31 pm

"That was... kinda my old school and not here... but.. well... Um... Cheerleaders are kinda like swans.... They tend to hate anything thta isn' as beautfiul and graceful as they are..."

Violett smiled nervously, trembling a little as she started for the dorms.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:46 pm

I guffawed loudly. I could barely withhold my laughter. "Beautiful? Most cheerleaders are only loved because they wear those puny skirts and do handstands and the splits all day. Trust me, you're just as beautiful as any cheerleader I've ever seen."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next