View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Frightening Forest (Nguyen Minh) 

Post Frightening Forest (Nguyen Minh)
Bon sat out in the forest, sitting around, just playfully strumming his guitar. His shades on as he leaned up against the tree, relaxing yet somewhat bored, hoping for some entertainment. It was a slow day, so he figured he'd just lay back in the forest. He was the substitute music teacher, so he really couldn't hunt around the campus as much anymore, even if he did he'd have to make sure the girls weren't in his music class and if they were, that they were smitten enough over him that they wouldn't turn him in. He enjoyed the job but he also liked the perks of all the girls that hung on his every word and all the victims he could hunt. He kept his thoughts to himself, still strumming away, waiting for something or someone to come up on him and either talk him up or give him some entertainment.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Profile YIM

Walking towards somewhere on the otherside of the forest, with a gig bag over her shoulder's marked "Gibson" and another bag, under her right, that is marked "Fender". today, Minh accidently took the wrong path to an important band practice. in the distance, she hears a faint guitar strum, so she decides to check out what's it is.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:13 pm

He continued strumming, just relaxing, letting the sound of his guitar fill the forest. He was trying to think of a song to play or just a song to write, instead all he was doing was playing a beat.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

"Best not disturb him" she told herself, accidently outloud. she gracefully, walks forward and strays by him, hoping she won't distract him from his practicing, but she accidently tripped over a root, making her drop that bag and had her gig bag break her fall. "ow..." she moans as pain shot up her arm.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 pm

He looked up from his guitar to the beautiful girl laying out on her stomach, a guitar case below her "oh shit, are you okay?". He placed his guitar to the side of him, standing up he went over to her, helping her up, smiling at her.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"huh?" she looks up, seeing the man's smile. "uh- i'm alright, mister, really, i am!" knows she's growing hot. she takes to her gig bag, picks it up and slings it on my shoulder, then looks into the person's eye's blushing with embarrasment.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:50 pm

He smiled at her, "you don't look okay... maybe you should sit around and relax for a moment..." He put his arm around her, making sure she was steady on her feet before noticing her bags, "guitar huh? you play?" He smiled at her, rubbing her back gently, trying to soothe her.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 am
Profile YIM

"thanks" she said calmly, smiling back at him, "i guess i should sit here for a while". she sat down, letting the man rub her back. " oh yea, i play a Vintage Les Paul" she replied to his second quote, smiling, yet almost blushing again. she looked up, seeing the sun, slowly go down, knowing she missed the band practice, and now doesn't know where to go, to get back to the campus. she sighed, thinking on where to go to get out.

soon, feeling unaccustomed to having a man she doesn't know, rub her back, she gets red hot with embarasment, and slides away from his grip, blushing hard this time.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 pm

"Sorry about the rubbing..." He mumbled when he noticed her blush, and then he chuckled to lighten the mood. "A Vintage? That's awesome". He sat down next to her and smiled at her. "You okay? you look like you have a prior engagement or something...". He sat there, close enough yet far enough away to give her a certain safety as to check him out in all his perfect male glory.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:19 am
Profile YIM

she looked up, at him, smiling at her. she gets a lil less nervous. she gave a small smile back at him. "I'm fine..." she says, yet she knows she's lost, and it's almost night time and that she should get back the dorms. she gazed into his eyes, noticing how good looking he was. "yea, i was going to go to a band practice, at the otherside of the forest, and i missed it by several minutes" she said, soon moving closer to him again, "so, i decided, to take a walk...since i missed the practice, and since it's such a beautiful evening".

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Bon smiled as he noticed her moving closer, he placed his on hers, "do you wanna head down to the beach and take a walk now?". He held her hand smiling.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

"sure, alright." she replied, as she got up, holding his hand. she got up, still holding his hand. she soon felt the night's cool breeze touch her legs and go up her small skirt. she knows it's late but decides to stay with this man, she knows not of by name, but by trust. "ok, lets go, shall we?" she said, giving him a soft smile.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Bon smiled as they walked down through the forest to the beach, "I'm Bon by the way...". He held her hand a little tighter.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

"oh, uh, my name is Minh." she smiled softly. while we walk threw the forest. when we get to the beach, i get bad feeling, in the back of my head. she feels she shouldn't trust this man, Bon. she gets the sudden feeling this guy is unsafe to be around. she stops in her tracks, looking at bon. she decides it's alright, and continues down towards the beach.

Last edited by Nguyen Minh on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Bon turned to her smiling, "what's wrong?". He could tell she was having second thoughts, but come on, how many girls on this island get to be with a hunk for a night?

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next