View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

Kanoe squirms gently before the monster. Her body was gradually arcing as if she were offering her chest to the beast. The witch was not sure what she was thinking about anymore. Everything felt so warm so hot. She could not think straight. The only thing that was clear was the tension and pleasure building in her body. Her grip on Saur's wrists had become loose as she continues to comply with his order. Her legs shift but could not move much stradled over the bench. Warm nectar was dripping onto the cool stone from her already soaked panties. The woman's breathing was now nothing more than long shuddering breaths, barely maintaining an ounce of control. Only through what little pride she had left was she able to answer the beasts statement.

"N-No...C-Can't," She gasps out faintly as she shakes her head side to side.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:58 am

He briefly thought of punishing her for her stuttering refusal but he quickly discarded the idea; this was a critical point and he needed finesse, not force here. Her arching back and shuddering breathing told him she was right on the edge already. He could smell her arousal under her skirt and he wondered how much self-control she had left. Her grip on his wrists had gradually loosened until her hands were really only lying on his arms, no longer trying to pull them off.

As she squirmed and offered herself up to his mouth, he squeezed her more enthusiastically. His sharp talons dragged along her skin, tiny jolts of pain mixing with the pleasure coursing through her body. Relentless, he nipped small circles around her darkened nipples, his breath washing over her pleading nipples as he stayed tantalizingly close but always just out of reach.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:08 am

Soft moans sneak out among her heavy shuddering breaths. Sweat begins to gently glisten her pale skin. Her hands shiver as they slowly grip and release the monster's wrist over and over again. Kanoe's glazed eyes no longer followed the tongue that danced over her firm breasts. She gazed with blank eyes down at the beast. Her heart seeemed to flutter with every bit of attention he showed her lovely chest. The young woman stirs slowly on the bench, her nipples dancing as they try to graze against the serpent's tongue. Her thoughts were quickly being blocked out by her body's wants and needs.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:59 am

He could feel her twisting and squirming, moan quietly, as she tried to direct his attention to her throbbing nipples. He wasn't inclined to oblige her. Changing taks, he roughly squeezed her full breasts firmly against each other, his tongue twined around and between their tips. The tip of his tail slid along the lips of her slightly open mouth, caressing her full lips as her chest rose and fell with each shuddering breath.

Releasing one perfect orb, it fell gently back into place as his hand slid down to her butt, strong fingers tightly gripped one firm, young cheek while his other hand and mouth continued their unceasing attentions. Pulling her hips up against his chest, he looked backed up at her, murmuring around his lapping tongue,
"You just have to ask, Kanoe." On and on he went, keeping her twisting and squirming with lust but never quite giving her the attention she clearly desired.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 am

Kanoe's breathing gradually become heated pants of pleasure. The beast was taking it slow. Her body's feeling of being repulsed by the vile thing was being washed away by the constant stimulation and teasing. Even the rougher actions of Saur cause the woman to groan in pleasure. The witch's eyes have completely lost focus as she barely follows anything around her. Hot breaths caress over the tip of the lizard's tail as it traces around her moist lips.

The woman was completely entranced. The never ending torture of gentle touches had withered what little defenses she had. Her entire body quivers. She could feel her insides tense up more, nearly contracting though nothing has yet to penetrate her. Her nectar was soaking and pooling on the stone bench between her thighs. Kanoe's heart races, pumping hot blood through her entire body. The beast's tongue was doing little to cool her down, caressing over her firm and heavily aroused breasts. The student's eyes flutter slowly as Saur spoke softly to her. Ask, that's all she has to do to be grant the release she desperately needs. The witch did not know how long she has been in this state or how long the thing intends to keep her this way. It was madness being held at the knife's edge of climax for so long. She could not take it anymore.

"Pl-Please..." She groans out breathlessly, "Y-You're driving me crazy!"

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 pm

He grinned up at her as groaned out her plea. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" he asked. His hand slid to the top of one firm breast, his fingers pulled and teased the diamond hard nipple while his tongue went to work on the other. His hot tongue twisted and flicked over the tiny point as she arched and squirmed underneath him, hands and stomach flexing then releasing against him, her breath coming out in quivering, groaning pants.

His other hand released her butt, sliding under her skirt. Briefly, he cupped her sex through her soaked panties while his tongue and fingers assaulted her tits, intermixing sharp pinches with quick flicks from his fingers and tongue. Her arousal was obvious as her juices soaked through the silk garment. Pulling it aside, he stroked her wet lips, his middle finger splitting them slightly as he explored it's entire wet length, his palm rubbing her tiny button as his hand slid smoothly against her.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Tears water the woman's eyes as they flutter shut. The beast recieved the answer he wanted. She has no way to fight back even if she wanted to now. Her body has given in and now her will was crumpling from the intense feelings running through her body. Being untouched for so long caused even the small teases to her harden tips to send shocks of sensation and heat through her chest. Kanoe's nails lightly dig into the scales of Saur's arms as they weakly follow his movements. Soft moans escape the student's lips as she gently arches her chest up into the monster's tongue and scaled hand.

"Nngh..God," She whispers out softly.

She made no attempts to resist the hand sliding up into her skirt. The hand holding his wrist quivers and squeezes as the cool air caresses over her sex. Kanoe's cheeks were blushing deeply in a mixture of embarassment and arousal. How was such a vile monster making her feel so good? The brief struggles she had earlier seemed so far away now as she lays there on the bench before the large lizard. Her entire body shudders as a scaled finger glides just between her dripping lips. The witch gasps loudly as his scaled palm rubs up against her revealed clit. Her breathing was nothing but loud gasps as her breath caught with every stroke of Saur's hand and finger. Her clit, her sex, her insides were twitching violently as wave after wave of pleasure flows through her being. Her mind was no longer trying to resist. The young woman's body was now letting her mind know just how good this all feels.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:47 pm

He laughed softly into her chest at her reaction. His actions gained in intensity as her breathing moved from whispered words to soft moans to loud gasps. Her body had completely betrayed her now, he knew. No longer trying to pull his hands away, her fingers squeezed his arms in time with her moans. Her body trembled underneath him as he pushed her further over the edge.

Strong fingers tightened around her sensitive tit before releasing the heavy mound. Sharp teeth nipped at her rosy nipples between wet caresses from his tongue. Pressing his palm solidly into her throbbing clit, one claw finger slipped inside her. Up and down, he rubbed her tiny button as one thick digit slid smoothly in and out of her, chuckling quietly at the feel of her insides quivering around the scaled invader.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 am

Kanoe's body arches, causing her hips to grind against the monster's palm and finger. The sound of juices squishing around Saur's pumping finger seemed to echo off the walls as the student tremble's in the beast's grasp. Her womanhood immediately welcomed the scaled invader, tightening hungerly. That only made the scales grind more against her dripping insides, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body. The witch was not even trying to hold back her moans anymore. Her cries of pleasure quickly filled the empty courtyard as she shudders beneathe the large lizard.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 am

Her reaction was immediate as he slid inside her. As her body offered itself up to him, his wide maw extended over one full tit. His tongue lavished attention on the white orb as he sucked strongly on it. Roughly his hand groped her other breast, occasionally pinching and pulling at it's dark tip, always moving in time with the fingers in her hot, silken tunnel.

In and out, he dipped his finger inside her as her cries echoed around the courtyard. Feeling her insides pulling at him, he pushed a second finger inside her. The thrusts were shallow at first but each dove deeper inside, the supple scales of his fingers dragging along her walls. Soon he was sliding all the way down to his knuckles before pulling out and diving back in. The longer motion was transmitted straight to her tiny nub as she drove her hips into his hand.

Faster and deeper into her he went as he pleasured the young witch, delighting at how easily she had broken. No longer holding back now, he pushed her straight toward her first orgasm of the night...

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 am

The woman's heart kept beating faster and faster. Hot blood pulses through chest, engorging her swollen breasts. Closed eyelids flutter as what little reason she had left was literally being sucked away by the lizard's large mouth. Kanoe's sharp gasps of pleasure only ended with just as pleasing moans. The young witch could not keep up, her breathing growing more ragged until they became just heavy rapid pants like some sort of dog.

Nails rake up and down Saur's arms as scaled fingers pump into her. A glistening puddle of her juices could be seen on the bench between her spread thighs. Her dripping folds welcomed the second finger, hugging them both tightly as her insides began to contract. Spasms of sensation jolt through her body. Kanoe no longer bother trying to buck her hips cept by reflex or some sort of lustful instinct. Her clit throbs rapidly with need with every stroke of the lizard's scaled palm. The squishing of his fingers delving deeper into her being seemed to grow louder to her ears, reminding her how much she wanted this, needed this.

"Nngh..Ugh...I...Ngh g-god!" She groans softly, "I...I'm going...I..Ahhhh!"

She tried to hold it in. Her body arches more and more as the monster continues his assaults. She was only human though. With a piercing scream, she releases messily over the lizard's hand. Hot nectar gushes forth from her spasming body. Eyes roll back in her head as the wave of blissful release seems to take her mind far away from reality. Kanoe's hands shiver and lay limp on Saur's arms. Long shuddering breaths cause her breasts to rise and grind into the monster's hand and mouth. Legs shiver weakly as they remained straddled and spread out to the sides of the bench, leaving her climaxing sex exposed.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:15 pm

His sensitive tongue could feel her pulse flying faster as she moaned and bucked against him, hungry for attention that he was more than willing to give. Gasping slowly gave way to moans before even those faded to pleasured panting. Even without her nearly incoherent warning, he could feel her giving herself up to his fingers. Crying out, her juices flowing out over his hand, soaking the her skirt underneath her. Unrelenting, his hands and tongue continued to stroke her, inside and out, as she lay shuddering underneath him. Only when her breath slowed and her quivering stopped did he finally relent.

A wet, slurping noise echoed in the night as he pulled his fingers from her dripping sex. Lifting himself off her, he grasped her long, lovely legs, lifting them onto his shoulders as he sat upright on the bench. Grasping her skirt in his hands, he laughed softly as the shapely stems occasionally shuddered in the aftermath of her climax. Unsated, he stared hungrily down at her delectable, responsive young body as he pulled her skirt and panties up her legs...

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:11 am

If there were any fight left in the woman, it was long gone now. The continued strokes and pumps into her climaxing body sent spasms of bliss throughout her entire body. The waves of pleasure finally calmed, leaving the woman breathing faintly as she lays there on the bench. Her mind and body felt like putty and the night was only beginning for this beast.

Kanoe shivers but provides no resistance at all as the beast sits up and lifts her legs up in the air. Her lower body hung over the bench as her arms trail off of Saur's arms, falling to weakly grip at the sides of the bench. The woman's eyes open halfway, still completely glazed as she looks up at the towering beast. The cool night air soaks into her dripping exposed sex, causing her body to quiver with a faint gasp from her lips. She blinks slowly as if still trying to register what was happening to her. Her mind still swimming from the intense feeling of the first climax.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:31 pm

He stared down at her half-closed eyes as he pulled her clothes over her legs, letting the long limbs fall back against his shoulders. Placing one hand on her stomach, he chuckled as she gasped and shuddered on the bench in front of him. "Don't think we're done yet, Kanoe," he muttered as his tongue slid down the inside of one toned calf as he savored the thin slightly salty taste of the thin sheen of sweat covering her body. Holding her thigh, his questing tongue roamed down the inside of her leg, past her knee to her inner thigh. Sliding his hips backwards, he gradually lowered his head towards her hips, her legs slowly falling onto his back. Patiently, he watched her face as he descended giving her plenty of time to realize what was coming.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Her nails dig into the sides of the bench when she heard Saur's voice. No, of course he wasn't done with her. She was just a prize, a toy for these things. They will use her until they were finished with her and she will then be discarded once more. Feeling his forked tongue slither down her leg, she knew the beast wanted a taste of her. Kanoe shuts her eyes and turns her head to the side. She couldn't watch anymore. She was at this thing's mercy, wasn't that enough? Her body grew tense little by little as the lizard's tongue tickles her inner thigh. The witch did not move and allowed herself to be lifted a bit more off the bench. The monster already made it clear what will happen should she try and resist. Her magic was not strong enough to stop him. Resisting would only goad the beast to punish her. She knew this or perhaps she was taught this by the other monsters. Her eyes shut a bit tighter as she accepts her fate.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next