View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Where am I? (~Open to all girls~) 

Vilett smiled, blushing shyly, cutching the handrail as they made their way up the stairs.

"R-really? Still... I... I haven't met any of the cheerleaders here... I hope they don't hate me..."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:33 pm

"Every single part of that sentence is untrue." I had in fact applied for the cheerleading team a few months back and made it in. It wasn't as glamarous as I was told it would be, but I didn't care. I got to excersize in the outdoors for several hours a day. Really kept me in shape. And, strange enough, many of the other girls in the team were lesbians and did have mini orgies in the change room. Yet the one thing that they did not do was judge others. We hardly talked about anyone that wasn't part of the team.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:03 am

"I... I might have met some and not known it, but I'm pretty sure that I really do hope they don't.... Oh.... You mean the part before.... Well... It was true at my old school... and it left a mark.... I hope it's not true here.... It'd go a long way towards ficing the damage."

She handed the key to Room 419 to ALice as they approached the door. "Sorry if we didn't give you any room to speak... I... I'm really bad about that sometimes.... Anyways, this is your room.... Would you like to open the door?"

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:44 am

I looked between Violett and Tian not saying anything as they spoke only following. when we finally reached the door of what would be my room for quite a time I shook my head.

"n..n...n no it's your room you can open it. It's alright I'm just staying in it... though I am wondering where I'm going to get more clothes..."

I was quite shy back then my eyes were closed looking over the pair then the door I didn't realise it but, I was carrying the suitcase that had been thrown in with me onto the plane here, it wasn't my suitcase and in it I'd find none of my things though there would be a few pictures and newspaper clipings along with a few pieces of clothes that would be my size.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3