View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 More Than She Bargained For (Karen Hinase) 

Post I don't suppose you'll make breakfast, too?
Her brow furrowed at the sheer incredulity of it all. She was trying not to think about why it was holding her the way it was, shifting her about. But it's words didn't make a lick of sense to her half the time. Processed? What what??

It's final statement about not letting her go send a chill through her, and she shivered. The cold air against her wet clothes didn't help that either, but she was so very not interested in giving them up right now.

"...when you are done?" She finally asks, fear bubbling up her throat again as she verbally and mentally acknowledged its words... but she avoided panicking this time. If she waited, maybe, maybe she'd get a chance...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 am

When I'm done? Well, yes. To be frank, I'll be sexually stimulating you until you fall unconscious. You seem quite feisty, so that may take awhile, too. A tendril patted her on the head, oddly. What a bizarrely human gesture from the entity that held her captive. He'd seen humans do so to each other, and figured it might not hurt.

She'd then feel several new tentacles touching her. Several were moving under her shorts, and began to pull them off gently. The tendrils holding her comfortably moved out of the way, leaving her just in her one piece swimming suit.

Forgive me, but those will need all the time they can to dry before we're finished. As long as it will take... hopefully very long... these will probably take longer to dry anyway.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Post starting the stripping
THAT admission nearly made her swallow her tongue. She flushes a touch as he adds the comment of her being feisty, feeling... so damn freaked and weirded out at the same time that she can't even speak.

Once the tentacles begin to reach down and start moving her shorts, she twists her body forwards, trying to roll forwards with the motion and maybe slip free!

But it doesn't work, even with the tentacles moving her that way, there are just too many holding onto her that a few slipping their grip is meaningless. She swallows as she starts to twist and struggle again, short jerks of her body and limbs as she fights vainly.

Long bared legs, still slick from the water, flexed and fought but weren't able to free themselves at all. She shivers and on instinct brings them tightly closed, suddenly realizing how much she was flashing the 'V' of the swimsuit and feeling very naked already... and they hadn't even really started yet.

What could she do? He seemed as patient as a rock, and quite willing to take his time from the sounds of it! Maybe... maybe she could convince him not to do this? She stopped fighting again and bit her lip, trying to think of something that would get her out of this. It was the best bet she had...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:30 am

Oh! I should be clear... since my goal is your pleasure, I would prefer to avoid discomfort at all costs. Considering that, I'd like to ask you if you have any requests, for what I'm going to do... you know, things like what orifices to avoid, whether to leave your hands free, even more unusual things! Well... with the exception that I won't let you go. Sorry if I got your hopes up if I did, it was accidental. But other than that feel free!

More tendrils moved to her shirt, quickly removing it. Her struggles might almost allow her to pull off several tendrils. In fact, she might be able to pry free one or two. But as she already realized... there were too many. She couldn't escape them all. Soon, she was left in just her swimsuit, comfortably held there, above the water.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:46 am
Profile YIM

Post state of unrest
She blinks, eyes widening marginally as he explains her 'options'. Oh lord, it was getting more and more like he was serious about this. She almost blurts out the request for her freedom, biting it off at his last comment.

She shivers as she feels the shirt being pulled off, wondering vainly what she can do... what she can say. She hadn't even... had sex before. Oh god, this was horrible! She was held there helplessly, now just in the deep blue one-piece, vainly twisting about slowly in the air.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:03 am

Her response was rather bothered, he noticed. Well, he'd said his piece, and he wouldn't begin in earnest until she had answered. However... that still didn't mean he wasn't going to tease her a little bit more!

Those tendrils returned a third time, now, to her breasts, rubbing at them more vigorously than before, paying special attention to her nipples. Now there was less fabric between her and the tendrils, and she could feel them even more than she could before. At the same time, several tendrils slipped up her legs, wrapping several times around each limb, moving up to her thighs. The tips began prodding at her inner thighs, continuing his teasing in even more locations.

Something wrong? Come now, you seem even more disturbed since I offered you requests than at any other time! Not even when you were struggling so vigorously. No need to be shy about it. After all... He let his words trail off. He'd had some bad experiences lately about talking too much, and didn't wish to emulate them.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:15 am
Profile YIM

Post cheesy lines! no, not pickup lines!
Those damnable tendrils returned, making her squirm more desperately in the tentacles that held her, face coloring as her body shivered at the touches. Despite herself, her nipples were standing out, her swaying breasts a vulnerable weakness to her stubborn mind.

Her eyes widened yet again as she felt the tentacles encircle her legs further, ensnaring them fully and beginning to tease her thigh. She shivers again, focusing on his words. Something wrong? Something WRONG?? She blurted the words out without thinking. "Villains... like you... never prevail!"

She'd have felt embarrassed at saying the old line from that samurai cartoon she enjoyed so much, but right now her mind was far too flustered already to think of it! She began to squirm and twist, trying to work herself free more frantically again.

"AAgghh! DAMMIT, let me GO!!" She exclaimed in frustration, trying to force the bleakness of the situation out of her mind, trying to get a hold of her body's runaway reactions. It helped a little, and she just focused for a moment and snarling like an animal. But it was a futile struggle, and her breasts, bouncing at each jerk, were beginning to ache for more...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 am

He had to fight to keep her from sensing his laughter. Even so, after she blurted out the whole villains line, he let go of her breasts. Soon, though, he noticed that she did seem to want it. Her nipples were hardening, her body reacting. He could tell, of course, from the chemical signals her body was exuding, that she had enjoyed it at least a little bit. The fact that she hated herself for not hating it was beside the point. He'd already won the first battle, and he knew it.

Villain? Oh, goodness no! Forgive me for laughing, but I must say that your words were hilarious. Another pat on the head. Weird, that he kept doing that.

As it was, her struggling was quite vigorous. He was glad he was as strong as he was, and wondered if she might escape from some of the lesser monsters. Quite possible... he hoped to watch, and see if it happened someday.

It was fairly sudden, but he decided she needed to "cool off" a little bit. And as such, he lowered her, rather suddenly, but very smoothly, into the water, leaving most of her body, save her head, under the warm, soothing waves. The cool air wouldn't make her shiver... at least for now.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:17 am
Profile YIM

Post confusion... sheer confusion...
She sputters a bit, blushing in embarrassment as she realized her own words. With the pat on the head, she just felt so darn... confused. It was hard to be scared when you felt so silly, which only made her feel even more weirded out. It was like this was a bad dream...

The sight of herself suddenly being lowered to the water gave her a sudden surge of fright. She quickly gulped in lungfuls of air, ready to hold her breath. This thing, she couldn't tell what it was going to do next!

Once she was settled into the water, she slowly let go of the air she was holding, wondering in confusion just... what it was doing. Why place her in the water like this? Nervous to it's oblique intentions, she idly tested the bonds on her wrists, turning them slowly, seeing if she could at least get her hands free.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 am

He realized her fear, and almost laughed even further. It was odd, that she was making him laugh so much. But this time, he succeeded in hiding his emotion from her. A thought hit him, though. He wondered if it was true, from her words.

I hope the water cools your temper the way it does your body. A moment passed, before he spoke again. His tendrils still held her close. She wouldn't be able to escape, even in the slipperiness of the water. After all, that's where he captured her originally, was it not? Tendrils stayed around her body, and she would feel another change in their actions.

Now they began rubbing elsewhere. Between her thighs. Against her sides and stomach. Even her neck and back weren't safe from the odd massage the tips of these tentacles were giving her. The water was too deep for her to even stand within... she was stuck there as completely as possible. She was helpless to avoid his ministrations, and any struggling she did could only cause her harm, here in the water.

You know... I had a thought. Is it possible that you've never had sexual contact of any kind before?

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 am
Profile YIM

Post personal questions...
She turned her head a little, looking back and forth, but then just settled to float in the water, wondering what to do. When he spoke again, she blinked once, bu remained as she was, unsure of how to take that. This whole experience...

She shuddered as the stimulation resumed. Her body rolled and squirmed as they began to rub and massage her, letting out an involuntary sigh. She bit her lip and her cheeks flushed as she mentally berated herself... and then her eyes widened in astonishment at it's next question!

Her face turned horribly red, her head dipping downwards and her body struggling a little more. {Oh god...} She wished she could die of embarrassment. It'd certainly spare her of this creatures' intentions. She didn't answer, but her body language alone confirmed his question.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:28 am

Ahh! It seems this is the truth. Well, that changes things slightly. Since this is your first time and all, it should be made into as memorable an event as possible. Tell me... what would you like best... for your first time, hmm? I'm sure I could manage to simulate most kinds of things... any particular fantasies? I know you human girls think of such things, after all.

His familiar tone might be infuriating. But he sounded especially pleased. Not mean, but pleased. Did he genuinely want her experience to be positive? Then why was he raping her in the first place?!

He pulled her upper body out of the water, and soon she'd feel several tendrils slipping now inside of her bathing suit. Focusing again on her breasts, she'd feel the wet tendrils coiling around her ample bosom, curling several times around each voluptuous breast. Then, he began to squeeze, lightly, even here, underneath the very clingy swimming suit.

Well, Karen Hinase... do tell. No need to be embarassed.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 am
Profile YIM

Post walnuts..
She flushes harder, not able to respond adequately to that offer. Give him SUGGESTIONS?? It was insane, she reluctantly decided. She was in the grips of some completely loco alien... with a perverse streak.

That thought lingered as tentacles played across her chest again, earning a surprised groan from her this time. She shuddered as they coiled around them, and let out another groan as they began to lightly squeeze. Her legs kicked a little, more an automatic response than anything.

Fighting the feelings starting to bud up, she regulated her breathing and tried to look around. "T-tell you what?! L-listen, that stuff... this... is private! D-don't touch!" She twisted her shoulders, trying to turn her torso away, though it ended up only arching her back a little and sloshing water about.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:18 am

The tentacled monster noticed her reactions. She was groaning from his teasing now. And the way she kicked her legs out was rather endearing as well. He was quite enjoying the way she responded already, even if she still struggled against it.

Consider your situation. You could have been found by any one of numerous others... and they probably wouldn't have been gentle, or given you the choice to voice suggestions. Most of them are of the more stereotypical variety. You've at least heard of those tentacle hentai things you Japanese produce, haven't you?

As it was, he continued teasing her. Her breasts were squeezed more vigorously, and he actually let her feet go. She could kick to her heart's content. In fact, he rather liked her active responses. Perhaps she'd continue them when she got more... enthused about the situation.

She would feel a tendril on her back, pushing in a manner which arched her back even farther than she was doing herself. Her breasts were at his mercy, and, well... mercy wasn't on the menu. More tentacles, thinner ones, this time, slipped into the bathing suit, and soon she'd find them wrapping arou0nd her nipples, beginning to tug softly, underneath that confining fabric.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 am
Profile YIM

Post struggling plaything
She rolls her shoulders forwards, shuddering as she ineffectually tries to pull her breasts away from it's seeking limbs. But her own swimsuit was helping to trap the tormenting tentacles to her tits.

She opened her mouth to say something, -anything- that might dissuade this creature, or at least convince it that it must be quite mad to think of those hentai things as real! Only a surprised groan escaped her as a tentacle pressed to her back, tossing her teats outwards like twin prizes for it to capture. Her black hair, still wet from the water, spilled downwards as she was arched, cascading and sliding across tentacles that had seized her body so securely. Her arms were held up above her head, her legs dangling, body arched as she was held securely with multiple looping tentacles; a plaything for a monster from hell.

"Ahhhgnnn...!" She groans as her poor nipples were now seized, her rack mercilessly stimulated, her legs starting to spasm and kick a little in the water, sloshing noisily about. Where had all her strength gone?? She shuddered, shame flashing across her face, and she tried to twist her head about. {D-Dammit, I'll BITE this thing if I have to!}

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next