View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

Seeing her turn her head from him, his tail tightened around her neck in warning. Sliding his hands under her, he firmly gripped her ass in both hands as he lifted her hips up off the bench. He could feel her body tensing underneath him as his oral wanderings came closer and closer to his goal. Reaching the top of her thigh, he nipped sharply at the smooth skin where her legs met her hips. Hovering above her hairless lips, his tongue flicked out as he inhaled the sweet scent of her arousal. Staring down her body, he inhaled deeply and loudly before speaking, "I didn't tell you to look away, Kanoe." Resting his elbows on the bench, he lifted her hips up higher, roughly 6 inches off the bench, strong hands squeezing each cheek as her delicious legs rested on his shoulders. He stopped close enough that she could feel his hot breath on her wet lips as he looked down her body, watching her face through the gap in her cleavage as he waited for her to obey.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:34 am

Kanoe whimpers as Saur tightens his tail around her throat. Her sex glistens and drips still with the juices of her last climax giving the lizard a fresh scent of her arousal. The witch breathes in a sharp breath as she feels the monsters sharp teeth nip at her upper thigh. She was not sure if it was a tease or a threat but the woman quivers as she is held up off the bench. She blinks back tears as she forces herself to look up at the monster.

"Please...no more," She pleas softly, "Don't..Don't make me watch."

She shakes her head as she trembles at the sight above her. The woman whimpers again as she feels those scaled hands squeeze her rear. She was not even sure how to think of her appearance. Completely nude and hips off the ground like some sort of dirty toy. Her legs shiver at the thought. She did not want to watch. Did she belong to him till the night is over? No one was going to save her. She is all alone with this creature.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Unmoved by her tears or her pleas, he stared down as he slowly and deliberately extended his forked tongue to her wet sex. She shivered and whimpered underneath him as she looked up and watched him, his tongue dipping into her glistening lips. Moving from bottom to top, the first touch was long and slow as he took his first taste of her juices. His hands tightened on her firm behind, each hand firmly squeezing one shapely cheek as he massaged her. Reaching the top of her slit, his tongue fluttered agilely down her lips, the twin tips floating lightly over her sex...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:19 am

The young woman bites down on her lip. The twin tips of Saur's forked tongue tickle lightly along her moist netherlips. Every flutter of the lizard's tongue sent flutters through her body. Kanoe quivers and tries to pull away from the teasing tongue. Scaled hands grind against her rear as she attempts to struggle. Most monsters just rape her and leave but this one was deliberately teasing her body. The witch whimpers desperately as she tries to pull away but was held fast by the beast's grip. A soft squeak leaves her lips. Scales rub against her behind as the hands squeeze and massage each cheek.

"Please...no more..." She gasps softly.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:43 pm

Watching her eyes, making sure she saw his every action, he laughed up at her as she tried to pull away even as her body quivered under his skilled tongue. "Still trying to deny it, Kanoe?" he said, responding to her weak plea. "Let me remind you..."

Taking one hand off her ass, he slid his hand up her quivering stomach. Briefly, his hand stopped it's upward journey to grope one full tit while his tongue continued to explore her sex. Only briefly, however, as his hand continued to her mouth where he slipped one finger between her half-open lipped. Her juices still covered his finger as he ran it over her tongue, forcing her to taste her own arousal as his dextrous tongue fluttered softly over her clit before continuing back down her lips.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:13 am

All she could do was watch as one of the beast's hands slides up her body. The light glimmer of her nectar reflected in the moonlight as it runs up over her breasts. She breathes in sharply as Saur gropes her firm orb in his hand. The faint gasp left her mouth slightly open as his moist finger slides between her lips. Kanoe's eyes go wide as she whimpers and tries to pull her head away.

"Mmph!" She muffles out a protest.

The finger in her mouth and the taste of her own nectar distracted her from the teasing tongue. A muffled squeak leaves her as her body arches slightly. The fine ends of the forked tongue danced over her erect button, causing it to throb with pleasure. Her nails dig into the stone bench as she held on tightly.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:00 am

Taking his cue from her arching body, his tongue zeroed in on her throbbing button. Slowly, he traced long, slow circles around the tiny nub before his hot tongue trailed back down her lips, splitting them as he teased her glistening lips.

Pulling his finger from her mouth, a sharp claw traced the inside of her lips once before gliding along her shoulder and arm. Reaching the end of her arm, he grasped her wrist even as she clung to the bench.

"Remember now, Kanoe?"

Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:38 am

Kanoe shuts her eyes as the forked tongue tickles around her throbbing button. A weak sigh leaves her lips as the finger was pulled from her mouth. Her body was tensing up as the twin tips of the lizard's tongue tease her glistening netherlips. Taking a few breaths through her mouth, she forces herself to open her eyes. She already knew what would happen if she tries to look away. As if feeling Saur play with her body was not enough. She watches the lizard's face between her thighs. The long serpent tongue glide and flick up and down her sex. She could see her thighs quiver as the tips tickle and tease her moist folds. Butterflies flutter in her stomach with every tickling stroke of his tongue. Rough scales grind gently down her arm. Her arms tense up and grip the stone tighter as Saur grasps her wrist. She completely trapped. Held against her will and forced to watch as her body gradually gives in once more.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Not content to simply use her body, he pulled her hand up to her stomach. Gripping her hand, he dragged her fingers up her stomach as he continued to lick hungrily at her sex. Abruptly, he zeroed in on her throbbing clit again, wet tongue mixing with her juices as he drew circles around the tiny button before flicking over it. Gripping the back of her hand, he placed it on her breast, pulling her palm across a stiff nipple. Soon, a pattern emerged as his tongue circled around and around then over her button while he pressed her palm in small, quick circles over her nipple.

Seeing that she was still watching, he gave her a small, wicked grin as he forced her participation on her. Her thighs quivered against his shoulders while his skilled tongue went to work, her body betraying her yet again.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:14 am

Kanoe's nails scratch along the stone bench as Saur pulls her hand up onto her body. Her arm tried to pull away from the beast's grip but she nothing before the monster's strength. The young witch squirms as the tongue focused on her erect pearl. Every lick, every drop of saliva seemed to send her clit throbbing wildly. Her heart flutters to brief moments of pure pleasure she felt, leaving her body tense and needing more. Toes curl as her body quivers and tenses from the wonderful sensations the tongue brought her. The lizard was molding her body like clay.

Feelings fingers squeeze down on her breast sent a moan escaping her lips. Her nipple felt searing hot, throbbing rapidly and engorged with blood as her palm was forced to rub over it. She gave a pleading look to the beast as he forced her hand to grope herself. Her fingers rub and slowly gnead the firm flesh of her aroused orb, sending warmth and heat spreading through her chest.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Her quivering body under his tongue and increasing wet sex sent a flash of excitement through his body, his own arousal growing. His long tongue lapped faster at her sex as she became increasing wet, savoring the taste and heat of her sex on his attentive tongue. Her moan brought a little groan of approval from his chest and prompted a tiny vibration of his tongue on her throbbing clit.

Still watching her face, he didn't miss the pleading look she gave him even as her hand began to knead her own chest. His eyes twinkling in amusement, he removed his other hand from her firm butt and pulled her other hand to her chest. Gripping her hands, he pressed her hands firmly into her chest, now assaulting both shapely orbs. The erotic sight of her body sent another vibration through his tongue and onto her erect button...

Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:10 am

Kanoe's eyes flutter, trying to roll back and close in her head. The vibrations seemed to spread through her entire sex and warm body. She struggles to keep her eyes open, continuing to obey the large lizard. The long wet tongue did little to cool her puffing netherlips. Her twitching pearl grew more erect, the hardening flesh straining to feel more of th vibrating tongue.

"Mmm..Ahh...Please god..st-stop.." She moans.

Her protest was far from forceful. The woman's hips shiver and writhe before the tongue toyed with her body, teasing the entrance to her being. She could not fight it anymore as a loud groan escapes her lips. Her breathing was heavy just like before. The feelings of lust and need from her body was taking over, clouding her mind and her focus. Kanoe's other hand rakes feebly at the stone bench as it was pulled away. Once brought to her other sensitive orb, it immediately began to grip and tighten around it. The young witch moans as both her hands began to feel the firm hot flesh between their fingers. No longer able to focus on gripping the hard stone bench, her mind continues to spiral downwards into a sea of pleasure unable to fight the need for more.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:31 am

Her protest was half-hearted at best. Moaning under him, her hips bucked into his tongue as she strained to increase the contact on her clit. "Good girl," he mumbled as her hands voluntarily assaulted her breasts, spurring further moaning and quivering from her hungry body.

His tongue quivered over her sex again while he watched her earnest hands. Slowly, he eased off the pressure on her hands while his tongue stepped up the intensity on her wet lips. Seeing that her hands didn't ease off her chest, his hands slid to her hips again, his strong fingers digging into the soft, firm flesh of her ass as he roughly squeezed her cheeks and lifted her hips to his mouth again. His tongue left her clit to dive briefly into her tight tunnel, it's walls quivering around him as he slid quickly inside before retreating back to her throbbing button...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:45 am

The beast's praise only reminded her that she was losing. Losing her body, her mind to the relentless stimulation of the lizard's tongue and scaled hands. Her hands hesitate as the weight of Saur's hands left hers. Kanoe's eyes were locked to his. His eyes waited for her compliance, forcing his will upon hers, crushing her.

A few flicks of his forked tongue left the woman gasping in pleasure. Her eyes flutter as her mind slipped further away. Heated moans left her lips as her hands began to squeeze and grope her luscious orbs. She couldn't fight him anymore. Kanoe's eyes flutter shut as she began to writhe in pleasure. She could feel her breasts throbbing as her heart pumped hot blood into her engorged tits. Loud groans escape her as she felt her sex shivering, contracting hungerly. Her warm nectar was trickling out of her puffing pussy lips only to be lapped up by Saur's hungry tongue. It was so hot, her entire body was tingling with wild sensations. She never thought the methodical teasing would end, driving her entire being insane with need.

"Mmm..Nnnghh....Ah-Ahhh!"

The soft slurp of the lizards tongue was quickly welcomed with the contracting shivering walls of her sex. The woman cries out as waves of pleasure wrack her body. Just as quickly as it enters, it left her body. Her hips struggle to follow the tongue, juices trickling out of her folds and towards her rear. Kanoe's breasts were nearly pouring between her squeezing fingers as she massages and gneads the firm flesh. Her body was aching, needing to release. Eyes flutter but remain closed as the attacks on her erect pearl continues to drown her mind in a sea of lustful pleasure.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 am

Her control was slipping before his eyes. He groaned into her hips at the delicious site of her pale tits squeezing between her fingers as she assaulted her own chest. His tongue enthusiastically licked at the increasing flow of juices running from her sex. Again his tongue dipped inside her, deeper this time before retreating to her sex. Then again and again until his tongue simply slid in and out of her, her hips rising to meet the invader, struggling to pull hiim deeper. Hands roughly squeezed her ass while pulling her up to his mouth, the end of his snout slid over her sex and clit with each long stroke of his tongue into her sex. Soon, even the thrusting motion changed as he began vibrating his tongue inside her, the entire length quivering against her silken walls as he dove deeper into her...

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next