View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 More Than She Bargained For (Karen Hinase) 

Antipode was noting her responses. She was still fighting, and probably would for some time to come, but she was enjoying the things he was doing. He was pleased with her responses, and her numerous pleased groans only spurred him further on.

Tendrils now moved again, and she would feel some of them begin to remove her swimsuit now. He was actually, finally disrobing her for real! Her swimsuit was slowly removed, as if he enjoyed even the act of removing it. First he pulled it down from her upper body, revealing those large orbs of hers to the open air and water. She'd be chilled somewhat by the exposure, but she wouldn't have much time to pay attention to that. The tendrils continued working, peeling the swimsuit off of her body, pulling it down, off of her legs, finally leaving her completely, totally nude, exposed, to the monster's every action.

Now that that was done, Antipode was able to focus on more effectively teasing her body... particularly that rack of hers. Her nipples were pulled harder, the breasts, wrapped now several times over, squeezed vigorously, and in general he was enjoying playing with her such. She was still mostly in the water, only her upper body in the air, and it had to be quite chilly now for her wet flesh.

A new surprise. The tips of those tendrils at her nipples opened up ,and quickly devoured the hardened nubs. It would feel as though two small mouths were sucking quite effectively at her nipples, nipping and tugging and generally toying with them more than mere tips could ever do.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

Post bordering the frenzy
She twisted her head, trying to bring herself to bite at the things holding or stimulating her so cruelly! It was her last-ditch and hopeless attempts at struggling, unable to find any kind of purchase to maneuver from. But with the tentacles so throughly encircling her breasts alone, she was clasped tight in a grip she could never escape from.

Her body continued to spasm and twitch, her struggles dying down as she hung there in defeat. Her head lifted again as her swimsuit was slowly peeled away, sliding off of her slick skin and exposing more and more of her flesh to its tentacles.

"Please... please don't..." She gasps, panting now as the swimsuit slid off her ankles, leaving her glistening body hanging in the air, long legs hanging limply in the water.

"Puh-leeeeeEEAAAHHHNN!" She cries out anew as her nipples were pulled and stretched, her breasts coiled around and contorting delightfully at the squeezes! Her achingly hard nubs stood out firmly, begging for more and more... more that they were gloriously given!

"YAAAHHHH! Oh god!" She squeals out, twisting in a desperate fury as the tormented tips were devoured, twisting and bouncing about as she tried to free those sensitive peaks from its tiny mouths! She bucked and squirmed anew, thrashing about in a fury of stimulated pleasure and animalistic desperation!

{Oh god, why?! It feels so good! Got to... or I'll-!}

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Escape, of course, wasn't an option anymore. She could continue struggling, or get more into it. Well, either way, she was already starting to lose, and with his continued actions, such a situation would only continue indefinitely, until she actually wanted him to take her. For now, though, he continued toying with her as completely as possible, letting her struggle her heart out now. He hoped she didn't exhaust herself, though... he was looking forward to her body lasting a long time, and didn't want her to faint before they even really began!

Another dunk into the water, this time up to her neck. He hoped that this would get the point across. "cool down" was the sort of message, as he'd said before. Her body mostly underwater, was still not free from his movements, and she'd feel numerous tentacles begin to wrap around parts of her body. Her feet would be lightly caressed, along with her legs... stomach, sides, back, even her ass would feel odd tendrils rubbing against them now. He knew she'd never had sex, from her response, and so wouldn't penetrate her yet... at least, not until she was willing. Not until she wanted it.

He continued tormenting her breasts as fully as before, maybe even more. They were so nice, weren't they? And they caused her quite a lot of pleasure... she would lose. Any moment now she'd give in, wouldn't she?

Remember. As I said, I wish to cause you pleasure. The outcome is already decided, but I can definitely make things better for you, if you tell me what you want. Since this is your first time and all... surely you've had fantasies of something like this? It seems many of your species have, after all...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

Post failing willpower
She pants and groans now, going limp again as tentacles played over her wet and naked body. As she was dunked almost completely into the water, her hair fanning out on the waters' surface. Her legs and arms would twitch and shudder as her overstimulated breasts continued to be tormented gloriously, the girl gasping desperately.

She was being stimulated all over now, her toes curling, her legs and arms twitching. She pulled in her hips a little as she felt her buttocks were touched, her body simply jerking lightly as she tried to catch her breath and conserve her strength.

But so much of her strength was being sapped away as those the tentacles worshipped her, making her pant and groan lowly despite her attempts at resistance. "Noo..." She moaned out breathily as it spoke, hammering in the reality of her defeat into her mind.

She shook her head at its question, gasping out. "Who'd... fantasize... about this??" God, her breasts were sending bolts of lighting straight into her brain; it was hard to think, hard to do anything other than cave in and let her body sag in it's grip...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Lots of girls, actually. Odd, I know. He sounded downright cheerful as he continued toying with the poor girl, playing with her body without any sense of stopping, or even slowing down. He knew he wanted to just start penetrating her now, and cause her to moan the loud pleasured sounds he knew she would, but still... well, actually, he thought, suddenly, perhaps it would be better to break her now, and then ask her how she'd prefer he continued.

Yes. That would be how he continued. Facilitate her defeat as completely as possible, and then...

Her legs were spread, against her will, at that moment. With her body exposed, he lifted her back, entirely, into the air. Yes, she'd be cool, but it was easier to manipulate her in the lighter medium of air than it was in the water. She'd see several tentacles moving towards her spread body, each one lightly touching her flesh from time to time as they moved closer and closer...

Finally, one of the tentacles reached her sex. The tip began running lightly over her outer lips, teasing her carefully. After all, it might hurt her at first, if he just started now. But it wasn't long before the tip moved higher, searching for, then finding, her little clit. Another tendril pulled the hood back, as the one began rubbing the little bundle of nerves, lightly, delicately. Here began the pleasure he was talking about, didn't it?

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:11 pm
Profile YIM

Post on the cusp
She shakes her head at his words, gulping in gasps of air as her body quivered and shook in the water. "W-well... I'm not one of those... perverts!" Her body however was begging to differ right now, though! Her breasts' torment alone making the heat in between her legs unbearable. She was being brought to the cusp of a maddening orgasm, the first of what would be many for sure...

"Nooo..." She manages to get out between pants and moans as her legs pulled apart, water cascading off her glistening breasts, stomach, and legs as she was raised up again. She felt goosebumps raising on her skin, but she had no time to think of such things.

The inevitable approach of the tentacles to her sex made her roll her head back and forth, desperation making her -want- to struggle, but no strength seemed left in her captive limbs. She could only quiver in anticipation as they arrived... she was desperate, but for what, now?

"No... not inside..." She gasps out again as the tip kisses her lips, her hips squirming. The pressure moved to her clit, and she made an inarticulate, strangled gasp! She shook from head to toe, coming dangerously close to a screaming, howling release now... that pleasure was certainly arriving, and it threatened to destroy any thought she had.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:08 am

Victory was already on its way. He could almost taste it... and with the psychic connection between them, he could at the very least feel it. As soon as he began rubbing her little clit, she reacted almost violently, her body reacting without abandon, losing almost all control of herself. This was perfect, and would be only the beginning of what he hoped would be a very, very long night.

His tendril wrapped quickly around the little nub, the thin tip slipping around the bundle of nerves several times. The tendril tugged, extremely lightly, as the edges rubbed, massaging that sensitive spot endlessly. He was really getting at her, and she'd feel another tendril rubbing against her outer lips, as the first had done for just a brief time. She didn't enter her, and had no intention of doing so until she was subdued... but even so, the combined actions would almost certainly be enough to bring her to that screaming, howling orgasm she felt approaching.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:24 am
Profile YIM

Post conquered...
"AaaauuoooOOoh..." She moans out loud, her thrashes dying down only momentarily before her clit is seized entirely and her jerking is renewed! Her poor body is brought higher and higher, twisting as she reaches that point she has begun to yearn for! That yearning was answered quickly with the steady torment of her jiggling breasts and sensitive clit, and the teasing of her quivering sex.

She was conquered. "AAAAHHHH!!!!" She screams out, eyes flaring wide open as she shrieks and twists! She jerks, thrashes, and arches, spasming madly as her overstimulated body was brought across the cusp. She tasted utter defeat now, her body going completely limp, head hanging down and her hair spilling over her eyes. She drew ragged breaths, her body still quaking in aftershocks.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 am

When her furious orgasm finally ended, his tendrils moved away from her oversensitive sex. Even the touching on her breasts would ease up, the mouths letting go of her nipples. He lowered her easily into the water, up to her chest, letting her float there, and recuperate a little bit. After all, such a powerful reaction would tire any human out, and he wanted to keep it up with her for as long as possible.

Her body, while limp, was held comfortably, especially now that it was nearly weightless in the water. While some tendrils continued lightly massaging her body, her main areas were left alone... for he needed to talk to her, and keep her conscious.

See? That's the sort of thing I'm giving you, and I want to give you more. So... as I asked numerous times before. What sorts of requests will you give? Any particular ways of going about it? Since, after a short rest, we'll be starting up again... I want to make you feel even better than you did just now. How about it?

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Post meek requests
Her eyes half-closed as she settled in the water again, breathing slower, body moving lethargically as she regained her strength. She wasn't sure how to answer it's question, ashamed at her failure to resist it.

Finally, she swallows, speaking rather meekly. "You won't take... from me...?" She asks quietly, her legs trying to slide closed a little more. She could only take so much humiliation right now, she thought at least...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 am

Only her arms were held, now. He had actually let go with almost all of his tendrils, letting the tired girl float there, almost freely. Not that she could escape, of course, but he was sure she appreciated the rest.

And then, of course, she asked it. She didn't want him to take her virginity. He almost sympathized, but, sadly, that was not to be. A tentacle patted her on her head after she spoke, in that bizarrely friendly fashion.

Here's reality, Karen Hinase. Soon enough, another monster will capture you. With your traits, I'd imagine it would happen within weeks, to be honest. And when it does happen, that monster will be much less... gentle, than I can be.

The tentacle moved down a bit, moving the hair from her face, clearing it away as a gesture to, well... show what he meant, really.

Usually, that's about the only request I'd not give. In this case, I know for a fact that you'll be better off with me taking your virginity. Yes, I'm aware of my selfishness, and my own self-interest in the decision. But regardless of the fact that I'm going to do it, the reality is also that you're better off that way. Trust me. Have I given you anything but pleasant feelings thus far?

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Post silly questions, silly situations...
She groaned, floating in the water tiredly. The glow of it was fading, her body recovering and regaining strength slowly.

As she regained her senses, she heard him talk, too tired to try and mentally resist his words. They were frightening to be sure, almost unbelievable... like the situation she was in now.

And at his confirmation of he fears, and at his question, she just lowered her head a little and sighed. It was a ridiculous question, even if the answer was obviously true. It was contrary to what she -wanted- to say, but he was right. And that only made this all the more ludicrous...

She didn't say anything, but she really didn't have to. What happened spoke for itself.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:48 am

Of course the answer is yes. Your resignation is more than enough to show the truth in my... words.

What she would feel next, of course, would be at the very least a minor surprise. In the water, the tentacles moved freely, and one of them, casually, began tracing lightly against her almost certainly oversensitive clitoris again. He was beginning to tease her once again. He was actually slightly annoyed that she still wasn't really telling him anything.

Well, if you're silent, I may as well begin for real now... and then you'll have no say at all.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:59 am
Profile YIM

Post touchy feely
THAT spurred her on a little; she twitched and groaned a little as the tentacle traced over her. At his words, she hastily spoke up. "H-hey! Listen... y-you are trying to be helpful... I guess... even sweet. B-but, what kind of person would be... ah, happy about this?"

Her body twisted slowly, but she didn't fight to escape again. She knew there was no point... better yet, she might be able to talk to him, convince him... well, of something. She blushed at his skill at coaxing her body, trying to keep... humored about it; 'he wasn't bad with his hands at all' and such. It was better than panicking.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:39 am

The monster continued teasing her, the very thin tip of the tendril wrapping around her sensitive nub, beginning to torment it in earnest again. He really did seem serious about doing as he said... though in reality, he was trying to get her to do exactly as she was doing.

You wish to know? Very well. He was of course teasing her, and knew a rhetorical statement when he heard it. Nonetheless, he pulled from his memory several instances of girls who, quite honestly, were very, very happy about such a thing... and sent those images, the shadows of those feelings, into Karen's mind, one by one. A half dozen specific examples to show her just how much some people enjoyed such treatment.

When he was done, she'd feel his amusement in her mind again. He really was playing with her now.

Thank you for the compliments. You have no idea how they make me feel. I think it's time I make you feel just as good. At that moment, the tendril wrapped around and massaging her little clit... began to vibrate, lightly. Oh, yes, he had plenty new tricks.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next