View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night to Remember (Violett Small) 

Post A Night to Remember (Violett Small)
Antipode was back.

After having to return across the stars for a seemingly interminable amount of time, the tentacle monster had finally been able to return to his now favorite spot in the galaxy. After all, where else was one to find such a delicacy as the human female?

He wondered idly, as he stalked the old (and new!) grounds of the faux college environment, whether he was as good as he used to be. He was quite out of practice, after all! In the end, it didn't matter. He'd get back into the groove of things soon enough, and for now he just had to wing it. He was here for pleasure, after all.

And pleasure was what he'd find. And cause. Couldn't forget that bit!

As it was, Antipode had been studying the students, both new and old, for several days now, observing their habits, noting when they were alone, which areas were most secluded, and the best avenues of attack (so to speak.) It was only then that he chose a target, and waited with as much patience as he could muster.

The target he had chosen for tonight was the petite Violett Small, a rather shy young woman. He anticipated breaking her quiet demeanor, and penetrating that shell of nervousness, to see whatever it was that was underneath. More than any clinical interest in pushing these human psyches to their limits, he wanted enjoyment, and felt confident she'd give him all the enjoyment he could want.

So he waited, now, in her deserted dorm room. She'd left with her roommate, but from his studying, he could predict with a 91% accuracy that the roommate wouldn't be back for some time. If at all, tonight. After all, he wasn't the only monster prowling around at the moment. Either way, he waited, invisible, most of himself outside her window. Numerous tendrils were inside, however, waiting for the girl to enter. Soon, soon, soon. He waited with heated anticipation for her entrance.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Violett sighed as she walked through the door. The walk with Kari had been nice, but, sadly, Kari had class. Kat, too, had other stuff she had to do... The practical upshoot, of course, being that Violett had the room to herself.

With a soft sigh, Violett grabbed a tectbok off her desk, starting to make her way to the bed. On her way over, she tripped over a tentacle. With a squeak of surprise, she toppled to the floor.

"Oww... What idiot left that there?"

It wasn't until she'd picked up the book and wobbled to her feet that she realized what had tripped her up. With a loud, shrill scream of panic, she started towards the door.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:49 am

Antipode hadn't meant to leave a tentacle where she could trip over it. Perhaps, in his excitement to find her again, he had forgotten, and overlooked one of them? Either way, it was no use to remain invisible from now on, so what Violett would see now would be several dozen tentacles, scattered about her room. Several of them quickly moved in front of her door, blocking her only escape route.

Unfortunately, she had already reacted with panic. It would take awhile to calm her down. Regardless, he was dedicated to the task. After all, she was quite... adorable, by human standards. Not that he found any human sexually appealing per se... but examining her, he hoped to find pleasuring her to be a very satisfying experience, nonetheless.

For now, all he could do is keep her from escaping. An easy thing to do. Several of his many tentacles moved, then, and soon poor Violett would find her arms and legs seized, tightly (but not painfully) by the tentacles wrapping around them. She was trapped!

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 am
Profile YIM

Shrieking and struggling, Violett squeezed her eyes shut, trembling like a frightened squirrel.

Whimpering softly, she opened her eyes.

"H... h.... how d-d-did you g-get in?" she asked nervously, franticly trying not to think about what was about to happen to her yet again.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 am

The monster's tendrils moved around her, most of them not touching her... except for the ones holding her fast. She was trapped, even as she was whimpering. Though, Antipode eagerly anticipated her whimpering in other ways...

Oh, it's not too hard. Windows, doors, all those sorts of things make it quite easy. You girls are incredibly vulnerable here. The voice wasn't a voice... oddly enough, she "heard" it in her mind... words, appearing directly in her thoughts. But words in a voice and manner totally unlike hers. It was definitely someone different. The monster.

Anyway, Violett Small, you're in luck, relatively speaking. To be frank, I'm quite interested in the pleasure of human females, and rather dislike pain quite intensely, so you can imagine where this is, and where this is not, going.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:42 am
Profile YIM

"I... I knew where this was going the second you un-cloaked!" Violett protested, squirming. "I don't want it..."

She squirmed and wriggled ineffectually, whimpering.

"Why am I hearing another voice in my head... And why am I talking back to it like it's really connected to this thing?"

She fought back the urge to scream, biting her lip and sobbing softly. With her luck, she'd only attract something that wanted sloppy seconds.

"You... You were gonna rape me in my sleep... So I couldn't fight back..."

She looked away in shame, whimpering softly.

"How disgusting... You're so fucked up..."

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:39 am

In your sleep? Goodness, no! He sounded almost... offended at her suggestion. I much prefer you awake. After all, it's easier to pleasure you that way.

It actually wasn't attacking yet, not going to remove her outfit, or violate her in any way... yet, at least. It seemed to be holding off. It was holding a conversation with her! Odd entity, this one.

It's my voice you're hearing. I'm psychic, you know. That would also be why I feel the pleasure you humans feel... and as for not wanting it, don't feel sad. You'll quite like what I have in store. He sounded earnest. Not malicious... but definitely earnest. He held great hope for this girl. She'd be lovely to pleasure, he imagined.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:47 am
Profile YIM

She shuddered softly, forcing her eyes open and looking at it, eyes pleading for mercy even though she knew it wouldm't come.

"S-so... You... You're not an irrational animal... You're a sapient being... probably P-pretty advanced.... Wh... wh.... Why are you doing this? Do... Do you need to do it to survive?"

She struggled with all the might her tiny body could muster before finally going limp, sobbing softly.

"I... I can't stop you from rapimng me... Any more than I can keep you from trespassing in my head... B-but please.... please, if your species even knows what mercy is.... Please... Just... Please don't do this..."

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 am

It's not for survival... but I suppose by now it's an addiction. There was a moment of silence, before he continued on.

I'm aware what mercy is, Violett Small. But the fact is, my only goal... well. Let me show you. New images assaulted Violett's mind. Girls, numerous ones, being taken by the monster, enraptured in practically limitless pleasure. Shadows, very faint, but real, of their pleasure flowed through her mind, and she could realize from example exactly how he was going to make her feel.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:18 am
Profile YIM

Gasping and shuddering, Violett let out a terrified sueal of arousal as the images flooded her brain, her body shuddering and spasming in the thing's grasp, her nipples stiffening and her panties moistening.

When it finally finished, she went limp in his tendrils, whimpering meekly as her glasses clattered to the floor.

"You... You... you raped... my... my brain..." she sobbbed.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:29 am

Antipode examined the girl. Her arousal was obvious, though she seemed less than pleased nonetheless. Well, he got the point across, and her body did, as well. The physical reactions were obvious, and she would know now the very... pleasant... fate in store for the pretty young girl.

Then, of course, she spoke, sobbing, claiming he raped her brain or some such thing. He was quite confused at first... he had merely shown her a number of images, after all. It had not been his intention that they would have quite that much of an effect. But then again, his knowledge of the human psyche was still limited, and he probably did go a little bit overboard with that last presentation. It was a little while before he spoke into her mind again. As he did, a tentacle moved, picking up her glasses and setting them on her dresser.

Not precisely, dear Violett. I probably could, though. Actually, that sounded like a curious experiment to run. Using solely mental means to, if not actively stimulate the girl, then do vastly more than merely speak into her mind. He liked the idea. And he would practice it on the young Violett, in addition to his other plans. Already she was a good subject, and studying her had yielded positive fruits before he had even began!

Now, though you may be sobbing, your body certainly reacts well enough. I think I'll supplement mental actions tonight with you, in addition to physical ones...

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:02 pm
Profile YIM

Violett gasped, shuddering quietly, shaking her head.

"Please... Please don't... If all that... The way you made my body... even my own brain betray me.... If everything you just did was nothing..."

She shuddered, drawing her limbs inward as best she could, trying to crl into a fetal position but not wanting to risk dislocaing something in a tug-of-war with the monster to do so.

"I... I don't want to feel the real thing... please.. please put me down... I... I'm cold....... I... I don't even know how to describe how my head feels.... And my arms... They hurt...."

Shivering softly, she begged and pleaded, crying softly. "Please... please go away..."

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:37 pm

I'm afraid I'm not going to leave, Violett. He let go of her, mostly... and so her desire to curl into the fetal position would be easily facilitated. She could do so now, and he'd probably almost prefer it if she did. She'd be more accessible and controllable in such a position, after all.

Even as he mostly freed her (though still kept her held enough to keep her from escaping) a tendril moved to her head, and patted her, lightly.

You say you don't want it now... but soon enough, you'll be enjoying yourself. Why do you humans claim such false things?

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

Sobbing quietly, Violett trembled, calming a little as he stroked her.

"The mind... The heart... The body... The soul.... They don't always want... or like.... the same thing... And... I don't want to lose control... I don't want to be helpless... I... I just want you to let me go... Please... Stop touching my brain..."

She trembled like a frightened kitten, sobbing into her kneecaps.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Is it not a fact that losing control is part of the appeal of such pleasure? He was asking this in all seriousness. He was intensely curious about these human beings, and so, asking her honest questions was a very important part of his actions.

In any event, this is a gift, more than anything. And in this case, there's nothing about being helpless to avoid. Temporarily giving up the ability to help oneself, and rely on another who intends you only pleasure... isn't that something you wish for, sometimes? To be, for a time, with one who you need no defenses around?

He wanted to learn more about the differences. When these humans were willing, and why they fought against other people. Was not the difference rather minuscule, particularly in his case?

As it was, he patted her head again, and massaged her back lightly, through her clothes, as he spoke to her mind. He was ignorant in much, obviously, but she seemed the sort who would speak of such things.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next