View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bound on the Beach (for Naito Yuki) 

Post Bound on the Beach (for Naito Yuki)
After crawling across the island several times, Cukoo had yet to find any young girls to take for his own. It seemed as though his normal spots around the beach and pools had become taboo areas for the young beauties around the island, and now knew to avoid them at all costs. However, Cukoo knew that there was still a couple small beaches on the island that he did not go to very often, and if he was to find any young girls on this hot summer day, it would be at one of those.

His massive blobbish body crept slowly along the sandy ocean floor, approaching the small secluded beach. His dark eyes glanced back and forth, trying to find any figures that might be his next prize. His black body settled onto the ocean floor, waiting for the next delicious girl to arrive.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:01 am

Unaware of the dangers nearby, Yuki crossed the beach, wearing a dark red two-piece bathing suit. She was looking enjoy the weather, having not enjoyed the past weather at all. When she was younger, her family had traveled to a few places that had beaches, and found that she had enjoyed the ones that weren't heavily populated, so it took her awhile to find a beach that no one was using, but it was well worth the wait. Barefoot, she made her way down the beach and into the water, letting out a small sigh as the cool water washed up and brushed her skin. "Mmm, I hope that I won't have to find a new beach every time I want to go for a swim." She continued to make her way down and further into the water.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:21 am

The black blob suddenly sensed a presense walking along the beach. Cukoo's dark eyes shifted back, and found a lovely young girl about to step into the water, clad in a tight red bikini. The massive blob let out a silent laugh underneath the water, watching patiently as the young beauty made her way into the cool water. Small waves splashed up against her smooth hips and waist as she walked deeper in the water, as Cukoo's massive form began to slowly crawl towards her lovely body. The black blob slid effortlessly across the sandy bottom, moving ever closer to his delicious prize. Several thick black tentacles began to extend out under the surface, inching towards the unsuspecting young girl.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:35 am

Yuki walked further into the water, moving out until her breasts were floating above the water, pausing to look around at her surroundings and to enjoy the cool feeling of the water against her hot body, before swimming about. She felt something brush against her skin under the water, but wasn't too worried about it. She was fairly certain the pervert (aka Ryujin) wasn't going to attack her out here. She smirked to herself. "Maybe next time, I'll just take my top off before I come in. That'll probably feel a lot cooler."

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 am

Another silent laugh escaped Cukoo's mouth as the young girl continued to make her way into the water. One of this thick tentacles had extended a bit too far and brushed up against her smooth hips, wanting to take her beautiful body. The black blob quickly pulled the tentacle back, preparing to unleash all his thick tentacles on her at once.

Her lovely body stood just feet away from his massive form hidden underneath the cool water. Her full breasts floated up and down over the surface of the water as she walked around slowly, her soft hips and thighs shifting and rolling gracefully with each step. Drool began to form at Cukoo's mouth as he neared the young beauty, knowing that she would be truly delicious.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Yuki moved further out into the water, unaware of the danger she was walking towards. As she moved further out, she was unable to touch the ground and started to swim out at a relaxed pace. With the hectic schedule as of late, it was nice for her just to be able to relax and take her time. Not to mention the peace of the area, which even in the dorm rooms had become lost.

(I hate school ~_~)

~The impatient one

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 am

The young girl now floated directly above his thick tentacles. She was almost as though she was begging to be taken by the black blob. How delicious she would be...

In an instant, several thick black tentacles shot out from the surface of the water, converging on his lovely young prize. A thick tentacle quickly lashed itself around her wrists, yanking them quickly behing her back and binding them tightly together. Another tentacle wrapped itself around her ankles and knees, binding her legs together tightly as the tentacles slowly lifted her wet body out of the water. Holding his squirming and struggling prize aloft, Cukoo slowly began to emerge from under the surface of the water. His massive body dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet tall over the surface of the water. A massive hole slowly opened in the front of the black blob, forming a huge mouth lined with hundreds of thin tentacles.

A deep laugh filled the salty air as Cukoo said, "hello, my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:57 am

Yuki was thinking about swimming in a different direction when the black tentacles serged up from the water, wrapping around her body and bounding her arms and legs, letting out a loud cry. "Let me go!" She struggled against the tentacles, trying to free herself but without much success. As she was lifted into the air and saw more of her capture emerge from the once peaceful waters, Yuki started to become afraid. "Please!! Just let me go. I don't want to be eaten," she pleaded, still hopelessly trying to free herself.

~The impatient one

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:07 am

Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo heard the young girl's pleas to be released. "I do not intent to eat you my dear, but I do intend to... taste you," laughed the black blob as more of his thick tentacles continued to wrap around her lovely body, tightening their grip around her wrists and ankles.

Cukoo's blue eyes locked onto the young girl's lovely breasts as they bounced up and down as she struggled in his tight grasp. Her tight red bikini top looked as though it might pop open at any moment as she squirmed and flexed her beautiful body. Suddenly, two more black tentacles shot out from Cukoo's blobbish body, quickly wrapping themselves around her soft breasts, still covered by her wet bikini top. The thick tentacles slowly began to squeeze and twist around the mounds of flesh, straining the tight bikini even further. As Cukoo gazed down at her chest, he could see her tits slowly hardening through the thin fabric, making the giant blob laugh once again.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:24 pm

"Nooo!! What ever you have in mind, I don't want anything to do with it!!" Yuki struggled without success to free herself from the monster's grasp. As the tentacles wrapped around her breasts and started to squeeze and twist them, she couldn't help but groan at the feeling. With the bikini already stretched before the attacks, with the tentacles pulling at them, the bikini bursted, freeing the large mounds from the clothing and into the air. She shivered at the feeling of the cool air hitting her skin and gave the monster a bit of a glare when she heard his laugher. "Stttopp it!"

~The impatient one

Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:38 am

A great laugh burst out from Cukoo's mouth as the young girl's bikini top ripped open, displaying her bare breasts for the black blob. A thin tentacle quickly lashed around the torn pieces of her bikini top and yanked it away from her chest, as Cukoo stared down at her full breasts. His thick tentacles began to squeeze slightly tighter around her chest, twisting and massaging her soft mounds of flesh. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her hard tits as they rose and fell rhythmically while soft groans and moans escaped the young girl's mouth.

"Do not worry, my dear," laughed the black blob once again. "Soon, you will be enjoying this as much as I am."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Yuki tried to glare at Cuckoo at his laughter at her misfortune, but it wasn't very effective as the tentacles squeezed, twisted, and massaged them with a greater force, now that there wasn't anything in between the two. She continued to try and pull out of the tentacles' hold on her, but with her cries, her body movements could have been mistaken for withering out of pleasure. Especially with her own pussy getting wetter from the actions, despite her own desire. "I... doubt it."

~The impatient one

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Another watery laugh filled the air as the young girl tried to protest, but Cukoo saw that she was slowly losing control of her body. Her smooth hips and thighs shifted and rubbed against each other as several more soft moans escaped her lips. "I believe you are enjoying it already," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to tighten around her soft breasts, squeezing and twisting around the large mounds of flesh.

Suddenly, Cukoo's massive tongue began to slide out from the large mouth. The thick tongue slowly extended towards the young girl's body, wrapping itself around her smooth hips. The rough tongue squeezed around her hips and thighs, arousing the black blob greatly as he took the sweet taste of her skin.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:41 am

Yuki, in between her cries, shook her head in disagreement, not trusting her voice at the moment. As the tentacles continuing to work on the breasts, her nipples continued to harden and became rock hard, and increased in sensitivity. She let out a loud cry as the tongue wrapped around her hips and squeezed them together, and attempted to kick herself free from the tongue. "Iiieeeeee!!" However, not only was it fruitless, the sensation of her skin rubbing together only served to arouse her body more, and make her cunt even wetter. "Stop this!!"

~The impatient one

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:46 am

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the salty air as his rough tongue continued to tighten the young girl's smooth hips. The taste of her sweet skin aroused the black blob greatly as he stared down at her full breasts, still being squeezed tightly. His thick tentacles massaged and twisted around the soft mounds of flesh, occasionally rolling over the top of the breasts and flicking her hard tits.

Suddenly, the end of Cukoo's black tongue began to press inbetween her hips, rubbing against the front of her wet bikini bottoms. The blob's deep laugh filled the air once again as his thick tongue began to rub against her sex lips through the thin fabric, slowly gaining a taste of her delicious sexual juices.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next