View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Necessary Roughness (Karen Hinase) 

He rested for a second on her, enjoying the feel of her soft, luscious body underneath his. Taking advantage of her inattention while she struggled for air, he slipped one leg then the other between her's, forcing her legs apart. Having in the position he wanted, he lifted some of his weight off her, allowing her to finally take a deep breath. Burying his face in her neck, he smiled when her gasps for air pressed her chest into his.

"You lose, Karen."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 am

Post pressed against
Tears filled the corners of her eyes at his words, a shudder running through her. She lost... she forced down the urge to cry, knowing it was unseemly. Really, she should commend how skilled her opponent was. Why was she crying?

She turned her head to the side away from him, shivering again as his face pressed against her exposed neck. Her legs were spread easily, her breaths mashing her delightful form against his powerful, scaled frame. She breathed deep, regaining the air she needed. She waited for what she was sure would be a bite that would end the ache she was experiencing.

That was when she realized just how compromising her position was. It brought a new shiver throughout her body, previous warnings floating to her awareness again.

"Y-yeah... I lost. W-well... it was hardly... an even match-up." She talked as calmly as she could, like a fellow student in a dojo after a spar. It helped her pretend that this might turn out not-so-bad after all.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:44 am

"True. You had a weapon, I didn't," he responded, twisting the meaning behind her statement. Sliding his hands out from under her, he grabbed her wrists and stretched her arms out to the sides, pinning them fully extended to the group. Feeling her shiver underneath him, he spoke into her neck again, "Cold, Karen? Perhaps we can find some way to warm your beautiful body." His tongue, hot and wet, slid along the base of her exposed neck, searching for the sensitive bundles of nerves he knew were there.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:54 am

Post hot and cold...
She swallows as her arms are pulled out, now almost spread-eagle. His taunts spoke against her neck made her shudder still, the sensitive skin warm under his mouth, even though his words gave her goosebumps. Her eyes slowly widened as his tongue played across the base of her neck, a moment later followed by a weak groan.

She tried to twist her body, to pull her arms free, but this only had the pleasant effect of mashing her ample chest against his back and forth. Karen quickly gave up, shivers still running up and down her spine, now raised as much from his actions as his words.

"You can't..." She whispered lowly, cutting herself off just as quickly.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:07 am

"I can't?" he whispered. His grin widened as she groaned softly and shivered underneath him, the excitement of the fight making her even more susceptible to his sensual attentions. Her groan gave her away and his tongue quickly narrowed in on the hot spot on her neck, occasionally giving way to small, teasing nips of his teeth. Not quite content with her position, he spread his legs slightly, pulling his knees up under her legs, forcing her thighs up onto his hips. His assault on her neck continued as he pressed his hips into hers, dragging his body slightly up and down her's and delighting in the feel of her full body against his chest and hips.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 am

Post enjoying the prize...
'You... th-oh!" She let out a gasp as his tongue found its' mark at the base of her throat. she tried to speak still, though soft noises uttered from her lips made it harder and harder to speak. "This...(nn) is wrong...! W(ah!)-why i-is a... warrior... (hn) doing this!"

She bit her lip in shame as she finished, the pounding of her heart from the battle still sounding like drums in her ears, her body still hot and aroused from the combat. As he shifted her position, she tugged weakly at her arms again to no effect. Her legs were spread apart as her thighs came up against his hips, his small dragging motions making her flesh grind and slide against him.

Beneath her layers of clothes, her nipples were starting to harden at the steady feel of his powerful frame pressed to hers. The feel of her soft and firm curves pressing to his was making her heart pound louder, more adrenaline coursing through her body. Was he really interested in this??

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:37 am

"Being a warrior has nothing to do with this, my little fighter." His skilled tongue continued to tease at her neck as he spoke to her. Soon, he sucked softly at the base of her neck, interrupting the pattern of licks and nips that were drawing soft noises of approval from her.

Hearing her growing arousal, he pressed himself more solidly against her, increasing their contact while he slid over her body. Behind him, his tail looped around one shapely calf, the tip lightly exploring the toned muscle under her soft skin.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 am

Post excitement
"Naah...gn!" She bit her lip, but she was unable to stop the surprised groan that escaped her when he began to suck at her sensitive skin. Her heart was pounding too hard, the excitement of the battle making her too sensitive and weak! She had to get a moment to calm, to be able to resist this. As it was, she was losing even to this, and losing quickly.

But she wasn't getting any relief. Her breasts crushed against his chest, aching as they quivered underneath her shirt and bra. "No...!" She gasped as she felt the tail loop around her calf, and tried to shake it off. But her widespread legs could barely move... any struggles she made only increased the contact, the grinding of their bodies, and chipped at her resolve...

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 am

Despite her protests, he could feel her excitement rising as she groaned and quivered underneath him. His sensitive tongue picked up her increasing heartbeat as he continued to assault her neck. A deep chuckle escaped his throat, rumbling in his chest and throat, as her struggles to free her leg only served to drive her pulse even higher. Undeterred, his tail continued to stroke her tanned leg, drifting down as low as her knee at times before retreating back to her calf. Enjoying the sun on his back, he was in no hurry as he raised her arms above her head, her ample chest dragging against his chest even more in her new position.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:09 am

Post shame
She was beginning to pant weakly, her overstimulated neck sending jolts of pleasure to her nearby brain. But the other sensations kept her off-balance, her teased leg twitching and jerking almost automatically as the tail played over her toned limb. A whimper escaped her lips as he chuckled at her plight...

With her arms pulled over her head, her body actually arched into his a little as she attempted to pull them free. Her breasts dragging against him even more, she bit her tongue to keep herself from moaning out again.

He was so strong, she couldn't fight against him in the slightest. Her body, rubbing against his, was acutely aware of the strength and toughness of the muscles lurking beneath his scaled skin. She was completely helpless, and shame was flooding her mind at how her body was beginning to ache in desire despite this. She hoped it was despite.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:26 am

Their close contact gave him all the clues he needed to play her body. He caught every hitch in her breath, every shiver, every time she arched unwittingly into him as he learned what she enjoyed. His skilled mouth wandered briefly up her neck to her ear, sharply nipping and pulling at her earlobe before his tongue wandered back down to the base of her neck. One large, strong hand held both of her wrists together above her head; the claws of his other hand slid down the inside of her arm, caressing the length of the limb.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:36 am

Post facing failure
Why was he so skillful at this, too? She trembled under him, fear and pleasure racing through her as her heart was pounding loudly in her ears.

The nip at her earlobe made another groan escape her lips, and she continued to tremble as one scaled hand slid down her limb, feeling the shape and muscle of her trapped arms. She tried to pull at her pinned hands again, but it only made her press in against Saur harder.

Her struggles were becoming fainter and fainter, as much from his incredible power and strength as her torment. He had beat her completely, she knew deep down, and there was no chance for her to escape him... and the constant stimulation was only making her face that reality.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:55 am

His hand slid down her body, claws stroking her trembling muscles until he reached her shoulder. Shifting his weight to the side, his left side pressed into her chest, smashing one ample breast and exposing the other. His hand continued down her shoulder to her chest, strong fingers ran up the slope of one breast, his fingers circling around the sides of one firm tit. Finally, he removed his mouth from her neck and looked down at her.

"Now then, let's find out if that body feels as fabulous as it looks," he said. His large hand grasped and squeezed her magnificent orb, enjoying the feel of it's weight in his grasp.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:26 am

Post tasty treat
She shivers as the hand slid down her body, still trembling under his weight. Her breast mashed against him, her breathing erratic as his strong fingers worked upon her other tit. Ample flesh squeezed between his fingers, and now a loud moan escaped her lips.

"OooOOhh..!" She quivers a little and shakes his head, looking up at him with a fearful expression on her face at his words. "Please, don't...!" She finally began to beg audibly, twisting under him as she tried to break free of his weight. But right now, she was just a tasty treat...

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:37 am

Her moan did little to support her pleas as he kneeded her supple breast. He stared down at her, eyes showing no emotion as she pled with him. He heard her but his attention was on her face, her quivering breathing and eyes telling him how her body wanted to be touched.

Despite her pleading, her situation only got worse as his tail released her leg and replaced his hand on her wrists, the strong appendage looping tightly around her forearms and freeing his other hand. Wasting no time, she soon found his large hands pressing into her chest as he pushed himself into a kneeling position. Watching her every reaction, he took both of her full tits in his hands, squeezing and groping her, his hands pulling them apart then pushing them back together.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next