View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Enjoying the First Swim (for Nguyen Minh) 

Post Enjoying the First Swim (for Nguyen Minh)
Cukoo's luck over the last couple days had been incredible, even for himself. It seemed that no matter where the black blob went, there were lovely young girls for the taking. They had all been delicious, but now Cukoo wished to return to hunting in his natural environment, where he was his strongest. Too often he was finding girls in the pools and ponds of the island, but the massive blob was not his strongest in these areas. Only in his ocean environment did he have his full strength and was able to take the young girls in any way possible.

The black blob sat motionless on the bottom of the sandy bottom just off shore of the beach. Cukoo's dark blue eyes scanned the shoreline back and forth, looking for the next young beauty he could claim for his own.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 am

Minh, not know about 'Monsters' being on the island, barely ever beleives in monsters at all, she also disbeleived the headmaster's warning. she head down to the beach, after school, still in her school uniform, to just simply relax by the cool beach water, unaware of what lurks in the depths.
"I Wonder if i'm gonna meet one of those 'Monsters' here" She thought to herself, giggling cause she think's the Monsters are a huge joke, when seriously, it isn't.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 pm

As Cukoo continued to focus his dark eyes back and forth across the beach, a small graceful frame began to walk across the beach in front of his blobbish body just off shore. The black mass began to drool slightly from the lovely sight in front of him as she walked slowly across the wet sand. Her school uniform waved and shifted in the ocean breeze, occasionally blowing her small skirt up high enough for Cukoo to see her tight pink panties underneath. A silent laugh escaped the blob's mouth, knowing that this young girl would likely be very tasty.

Slowly, Cukoo's massive body began to creep towards the sandy shore, his dark blue eyes locked on her beautiful body. Several thick black tentacles began to extend out from his blobbish body, ready to lash themselves around her at a moment's notice.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 am

still with her uniform on, only her socks and shoes are on the white sand. Minh wanders, knee-high, into the water. she lets the nice ocean breeze flow threw her nice, silky black hair, and abit up her skirt and the nice cool feeling of water, and wet sand on her lower leg and feet. her disbeleif of there being any monsters lurking in the cool coastal waters, she figures it's safe to meditate, while standing, in the water, even though she is barely aware of what's coming up, soon.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:36 pm

The young beauty stopped in the shallow waters just in front of the massive blob, allowing the small waves to splash up onto her smooth hips and thighs. Her small skirt waved in the breeze, revealing small shots of her tight pink panties every few seconds as his thick black tentacles continued to extend underneath the surface of the water. She would not within his reach. The time to strike was now perfect.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from the water, quickly shooting towards the lovely young girl. One thick tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, binding them over her head and lifting the young girl out of the water. Another black tentacle wrapped around her ankles and knees, binding them together tightly. The young girl squirmed and flexed her body in Cukoo's tight grasp as his massive body slowly began to emerge from the water below. His black form dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water. Water and slime dripped from his black skin as more thick tentacles began to shoot out from his blobbish body.

A deep, watery laugh suddenly filled the satly air as Cukoo said, "hello, my dear. You look absolutely delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 am

Feeling the water splash up her hips and thigh's, she figured the water current must be picking up, aware of the blob or them tentacles, that are just about to nab her.

as a tentacles shot out of the water, Minh screamed in horror and disbeleif of what she is seeing. she immediatly, tries to dodge them of kick them away, untill several the one grapped her around the waist, wrist, ankles and knees. she tries, with her eyes closed, struggling out of then "LET GO OF ME YOU STUPI-" she paused as she was about to say 'eels' when she heard a water, cold voice say "hello, my dear. You look absolutely delicious." and when she saw the huge black blob. she freezes in horror, as the monster towered over her. " oh my god..." she said to herself.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:57 pm

The massive blob let out another deep laugh as the young girl protested, her lovely body squirming and wiggling in his tight grasp. More of his thick black tentacles began to emerge from his blobbish body, extending towards the lovely young girl.

The black tentacles around her wrists and ankles continued to tighten as Cukoo held his beautiful prize over the water, his dark eyes shifting up and down her slender form. Her small skirt waved back and forth in the wind as she struggled, displaying her tight pink panties for the black blob each time she squirmed. Suddenly, a thick black tentacles shot up the front of the young girl's blouse, tearing straight through the thin fabric and tossing aside. Cukoo's blue eyes locked onto her chest, now only clad in a tight pink bra. A deep laugh filled the salty air once again as Cukoo took in the young girl's beauty.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:32 am

"YOU EVEN HEAR?! LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID FAT BLOB!" she screamed at him,"i swear you'll be so sorry when i kill you!". she snarled towards the blob, like an angry dog, that's eating.

She tried making herself seem more stronger, even though she was helpless, in her situation. as a thick tentacle shot up her blouse, she started to get real pissed. "DON'T YOU DARE!" she yelled, as he completely ripped it off.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:23 pm

The young girl's protests only made the black blob laugh louder as she continued to squirm and struggle in his tight grip. Cukoo's dark eyes continued to stare at her tight pink bra, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Suddenly, two more thick tentacles shot out from Cukoo's massive body, quickly wrapping themselves around her soft breasts still covered by her tight bra. The black tentacles slowly began to squeeze and twist around her chest, making her breasts rise and fall rhythmically.

The giant blob laughed once again as he stared at her lovely body squirm and wiggle, as his thick tentacles massaged her soft breasts, nearly tearing the fabric of her bra. As Cukoo kept his eyes locked on her chest, another thick tentacle slowly began to work it's way up her smooth legs, sliding up the front of her small skirt. Cukoo's eyes shifted downwards as the black tentacle slowly began to slide the skirt down her smooth hips and thighs, slowly revealing her tight pink panties underneath.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:34 pm

"this is hopeless...." she stopped struggling against the block. she then felt the grip tighten, making her gasp for air. she looked up, seeing two more tentacles shoot out from the blob's body, wrapping themselves around her globes. "ah- no, don't!" she managed to blurt out in a soft squeek.

"nngh...stop...please" she protested as the tentacles massaged her breasts. she then felt another tentacle move up her legs, up her skirt. " NOT THERE, NO! I'M NOT READY FOR THIS YET!!" she screamed, as the tentacle slid her skirt off.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Cukoo's dark eyes continued to glance up and down her lovely bound body as she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. Her tight pink bra strained to hold as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist around her soft breasts, nearly making the thin fabric burst off her chest. Suddenly, Cukoo's massive tongue began to slide out from his large mouth. The black tongue extended towards the young girl's hips, slowly twisting around her legs and wrapping itself up her hips and thighs. The simple taste of the girl's skin aroused Cukoo greatly, getting a slight feeling for how delicious this young girl truly would be.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 pm

"no...stop...please, i'm not ready for this" she managed to squeek out. as his tentacles played with her breasts. she knows she is absolutly useless. she looked up, seeing a black tongue slide from the blob's mouth. she felt it's tongue, covered in the blob's saliva, twist around her legs, and around her hips and thighs, tasting her. "yuck...don't tell me it's planning to have me for supper, because i do not intend to end up on a plate, with an apple in my mouth...." she said, to herself.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:24 pm

The black blob let out another deep laugh after the young girl's comment. "I have no intention of eating you, my dear, but I do plan on... tasting you," laughed Cukoo as his rough tongue continued to tighten around her hips. Suddenly, the front of the thick tongue began to press tightly inbetween the young girl's hips, grinding against the front of her pink panties. The long muscle rubbed slowly against her sex lips through the thin fabric, wanting to gain the first tastes of her lovely body.

Cukoo's dark eyes shifted back up to the young girl's breasts, which were still being squeezed and twisted tightly by his black tentacles. Her hard tits rose and fell faster with each passing moment as small moans and gasps escaped from the mouth of the young beauty.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 am

she stared hard at the blob, untill it started licking her between her legs. a this point, she started to freak. "DON'T! I'M BARELY EVEN READY FOR THIS YET! DON'T TOUCH ME" she screamed, frantically. she moaned as black blob and his tentacles continued to violate her. as this she was "ticked", for she started getting his grip released from her hips thighs and waist. "you've been asking for it!" she yelled, in anger, towards the attacker.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Apparently, Cukoo's grip around her legs was not as tight as he had thought. However, it was not anything that the massive blob could deal with. The black blob suddenly withdrew his tongue and quickly lashed it around her ankles tightly, binding her legs together once again. "Oh no, my dear. You will not be leaving until I have had my... fill... of you." The massive blob suddenly gave a violent twist around her breasts, gripping around her soft flesh and pulling upwards.

His rough tongue suddenly shot back inbetween her bound legs, grinding tightly against the front of her pink panties. Two thin tentacles suddenly extended out from Cukoo's mouth and lashed around her tight bra, snapping the garment off her body. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her now bare breasts as his thick tentacles began to squeeze around her skin that much tighter, twisting and massaging the large mounds of flesh.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next