View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Over the balcony and through the door... (Yuki) 

Gently, he began to push at her chest as he continued to tease at her nipples, encouraged as they became increasing hard and erect. Backing her against the bed, he slowly bent her backwards, the pressure on her chest increasing as he pressed against her. With a soft bouncing, thump, she fell over backwards on the bed, his body landing on top of her as his skilled tongue followed her down, his attention constant on her generous, firm tits, drawing a series of quiet moans from her...

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:07 am

"ah..ahh ahhnn." she shook a little bit slipping into the pleasure her attacker was giving to her. Her eyes opened slightly as she fell onto the bed ,gasping as his long wet tongue lapped over her breasts "mmmn and I thought u were just a painful monster" she mummbled to herself.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:26 am
Profile YIM

"Is this more like it?" he asked as his hands roughly squeezed her full tits, their fullness squeezing between the fingers of his large hand while his tongue continued to tickle and tease her nipples. His agile tongue briefly curled around her tiny rings, tugging gently on them before circling her erect, darkening nipples. "Amazing," he mumbled while he toyed with her chest.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 am

She gasped lightly as he squeezed her breasts, she moaned letting out a faint reply "Y....y..yes..." she gulped starting to pant slightly as she moaned louder, tencing up . Yelping a little as he tugged on her sensitive nipples.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

Slowly, his tongue was replaced with teeth as he nipped at the pale skin of her full mounds. Circling her nipple, each soft, pinching bite left a small, red mark along her chest as he traced an ever growing circle before diving between the pale orbs. Nipping and kissing at the valley of her cleavage, his strong hands squeezed her tightly against his cheeks, their shape flattening slightly. His face buried in her pale tit-flesh, he smiled while his hands dragged their full weight over his face....

Thu May 08, 2008 6:56 am

Post Re: Over the balcony and through the door... (Yuki)
(OOC: I am sorry about not posting, but I am back now and I'll post a lot more X.x )

She flinched each time he niped at her sensitive orbs, his actions seeming to send a tremer through her strong body. Hating to admit it, but he did seem to know where to squeeze and lick, she opened her eyes watching him nuzzle inbetween her bust.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

Lifting his face slightly, he continued to press her mounds together. Large, scaled hands groped and squeezed her tits as his face scales dragged across her hot, silky skin. Lifting his face out of her cleavage, he kept the pressure on her chest, forcing the large globes to rub up and down against each other. Slowly, his long, agile tongue flicked and teased her hardening nipples, dragging over both as his massaging hands grew steadily rougher...

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:17 am

She bit down gently on her bottom lip, trying to keep a clear mind, hopefully he would finish this up quickly, his rough hands slowly beginning to hurt a little. Soft moans escaped her throat every so often as he continued to tease her poor sensitive bust.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:26 am
Profile YIM

Squeezing her breasts tightly together, his mouth descended and covered both erect buds. His hot breath washed over the tiny tips as he sucked and teased the sensitive nubs. Pleasure contrasted with pain as his clawed fingers dug into the white skin of her full tits, pressing them together and forcing them up into his attentive mouth.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 am

She shuddered from his hot breath letting out a faint whimper feeling his claws slightly dig into her squishy orbs. bitting harder onto her lip she attempted to distract herself from his actions.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:42 am
Profile YIM

Slowly at first, then more insistently, he began to massage her chest, squeezing then releasing her full orbs while his tongue circled around their tips, the wet muscle twisting and pulling at their hard points. Underneath her, his tail moved over her ass, exploring the toned muscles of her butt while his mouth and hands continued their pleasurable distractions.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:47 am

Flinches each time he pinched and twisted her hard, pink nubs. Her body trembled under him, arching her back she let out a pained moan. Strands of her long hair falling into her face.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 am
Profile YIM

He laughed to himself at her confused response. Alternately, moaning in pain and pleasure, arching into him and pulling away, she trembled as he continued to assault her body under a barrage of stimulations. Looking up at her, he watched the emotions flow over her face as he increased the intensity of attention from his hands and mouth. Slowly, his tail slid up and down the inside of her thigh, tracing the lines of her toned muscles under her tanned, silky skin.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:05 am

Her leg flinched slightly at the stroking of his tail as he slowly got closer and closer to her tight pink flower, which seemed to be getting damper with every passing moment. Biting down as hard as she could on her lip without breaking the skin she tried to hold back her moans.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:13 am
Profile YIM

He laughed again when he saw her bite down on her lip as his tail slid over her thigh. Abruptly, his actions became gentler while he mocked her, "Problems, Yuki?" Before she could answer, his tail slipped along the inside of her leg, tickling and teasing her tight and increasingly wet hole.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next