View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Feeling Lonesome 

I kept my eyes closed for a long moment after she pulled away. Lord, she was a good kisser! I was surprised a bt by that, and as I slowly opened my eyes, I smiled at her ever so softly.
"Did you like it?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 15, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile YIM

Emily's eyes had opened moments before Linny's. She smiled sweetly at the girl, nodding a little in responce.

I love being cute!

Tue May 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

I nodded back and leaned in to kiss her again, if she'd allow it. I thought this was a good place to start off, to make her feel secure.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue May 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

She hadn't expected this second kiss, but she accepted it. Partially because she knew this girl needed more comfort than one kiss can provide, but mostly...

...because she was a wonderful kisser.

I love being cute!

Thu May 24, 2007 2:14 am
Profile YIM

She was a good kisser. It almost made me wish the heartache was some stroy to get her into bed, because if it were, I could say she made the pain go away, or something else unbelievably sweet, but I couldn't. No, the only comment I could make was a "that was great" or something, and just holding the kiss conveyed that better than any words could. In fact, I deepened it slightly, but I did have to pace myself.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM

Emily didn't know what to do as she felt the kiss deepen. It was a wonderful kiss, but she wasn't sure she wanted to develop feelings for this poor girl. She never had a friend who she just made out with now and then and never really talked to, and that's what this sort of felt like...

...But screw those thoughts, this was the kind of kiss you could think about for weeks. Enily made no move to shorten this kiss.

I love being cute!

Mon May 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

I let the kiss deepen a bit more and wrapped my arms around her. I drew her in close and a twinge of lust entered my kiss. I did want a real friendship with her, even if the benefits were what fueled my now.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM

Though she didn't want to admit it, this is exactly what Emily wanted right now. She found girls to be beautiful, but since arriving here she hadn't the time to meet any. And now she finally met a girl outside of class, and they were already making out.

She felt the passion whick into the kiss as she found herself embraced. Slowly her hands moved to Linny's back. Indipendently, her mouth opened slightly.

I love being cute!

Tue May 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

I dove my tongue into her mouth and started playing with hers lightly, massaging it. She was opening to me physically and emotionally, I felt loved and needed, and I would do anything to hold onto that feeling.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Emily's tongue danced with Linny's, making her smile against the lips of this mystery girl. Her hands gently slid up and down her back, one of them making its way to the back od Linny's head. Emily ran her fingers through the silky teal locks.

I love being cute!

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

I was willing to risk more now as out tongues danced. I let my hands slide down her back before affectionately passing over her rear and moving back up again. It was taking things just a little bit closer to where I wanted them to go. Advancing in increments.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly, it dawned on her. This girl was using Emily for her own perverted purposes!

On the other hand, she didn't care.

Emily could almost feel Linny's need as their hands roamed over eachother's bodies. Emily's fingers slid out of her hair and onto her neck, grazing the surface of Linny's skin from her shoulder to her ear.

I love being cute!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

I continued the kiss, my hands trailing back up to her neck, to her top and I tugged on it lightly before letting my hands slide around her more.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Emily's hands trailed their way to Linny's sides, and softly they slid under her shirt. Her fingers carressed her sides and tummy.

I love being cute!

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

I smiled into the kiss and my hands mimicked hers, starting to slide up under her shirt, trailing slowly up her back and I deepened our kiss a little... I felt like myself again.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next