View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The New Girl With The Melancholic Smile (Open) 

Late! Definitely not a good way to kick off her relationship with her new roommate. She'd intended to meet the new arrival as soon as the plane landed but thanks to her own short attention span she'd lost track of time. The plane should have landed about ten minutes ago and Noel had rushed out of the building the instant she realized what time it was. She hadn't even made it fifty feet before she regretted leaving her jacket and umbrella behind in her rush. Her clothes were quickly soaking through, her white skirt becomming nearly transparent and her blue tank top clinging wetly to her torso. She would be even later if she went back now though, and she desperately wanted to make a good impression (or at least a less bad one)

Several minutes later, Noel froze in her tracks. She'd heard a scream. It was loud, terrified, and definitely a young woman. Somehow she knew it was Sophia, though as she took off at a sprint in the direction of the sound Noel was assuming she'd been hurt somehow, the reality of the situation impossible for her to guess. Her footfalls slapped wetly against the muddy ground and before long she rounded the corner of a building and almost ran straight into the small pond, stumbling to a stop just a few feet from the edge of the water. She couldn't believe the sight in front of her. A beautiful young woman, about Noel's own age, was suspended helplessly in the air above her, half her clothing stripped from her body as several slimy tentacles molested her helpless body. Fear paralyzed Noel when her eyes finally drifted down to lock onto the massive black form from which the tentacles emerged.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:22 am
Profile WWW

Taking advantage of Noel's preoccupation with the scene in front of her, Morkazim flows out of the wall they had been watching from and quietly slips into the unsuspecting girl's mind. Once inside they begin to slowly influence her subconscious, soothing her fear, making her less likely to run, and awakening her lust.

A being pours forth from the Planes

"We are here..."

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 am

(OOC - No offense Morkaz, but Noel, Sofia and I just finished working out this RP with just the three of us. I don't have a big problem with you joining, but you should ask us before just jumping in.)

Cukoo only laughed as the young girl continued to protest loudly, squirming and wiggling in his tight grip. The black blob continued to stare at her soft breasts still covered by the black bra as his thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around them tightly. The thin straps to the wet bra stretched further and further with each squeeze, ready to tear open at any moment as the black tentacles continued to massage her soft skin slowly.

Suddenly, Cukoo sensed another presense coming from behind him. His dark eyes swung around to see yet another young beauty, standing in awe of the scene in front of her. For several anxious moments, Cukoo did not move or squeeze the first girl's breasts, only staring at the new girl who had appeared behind him. Just then, another loud laugh ripped through the air as Cukoo said, "well now, it looks like we have a guest, my dear. There is always room for another lovely girl such as yourself." Several thick tentacles quickly shot towards the pink haired beauty, lashing around her wrists and quickly binding them behind her back. Another black tentacle quickly wrapped itself around her ankles and knees, binding her legs together tightly while lifting the young girl into the air. Cukoo's laughed echoed through the air as he pulled the new young beauty closer towards the one he had captured just minutes before. How delicious this day would be...

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:28 pm

The straps of her bra rubs against her skin. Feeling the tension in the straps, it would be a matter of time before they tear away. "Noooo!! Please... please don't do this to me!" Rain drops fall on her face, hiding her tears. She sobs desperately until her eloquent words turned into inaudible whines.

Too frightened to notice the other girl, at first, Sofia continues to beg. The demure and calm girl reduced to a whining mess. But in the corner of her eye, she notices a girl with brilliant red hair. She opens her mouth, wanting to scream for help, but nothing came out. Instead, she felt a knot in her stomach.

Too frightened to warn the girl, Cukoo launched his attack towards her.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:51 pm

A being pours forth from the Planes

"We are here..."

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:45 pm

(OOC - It's ok, just ask next time before you jump in.)

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:38 am

Noel's fear-induced paralysis was shattered when the monster spoke. Though half her mind screamed at her to run, her protective nature won out. Desperately she lunged for heavy branch lying on the ground nearby but before she could lay a hand on it the tentacles were upon her. She screamed as the thick black appendages lashed around her wrists and ankles and began to thrash as she was lifted up into the air.

"Put us down you freak!!!" She screamed, trying to wriggle her way out of the beast's grip."

"Are...Are you Sophia?" She asked, badly disguising her own fear. "Don't give up!"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:40 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the air as he pulled the pink-haired beauty face to face with the young girl named "Sofia", allowing both girls to stare at each other as they squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. The thick tentacles around Sofia's breasts twisted and rolled around the outside of her thin bra, ready to tear the small piece of fabric away from her body at any moment.

Cukoo's dark eyes shifted back to the pink haired girl for a moment as she struggled uselessly. Her wet tank top clung to her body as she flexed her hips and arms endlessly, trying in vain to free herself and the other girl. "It is not everyday that I manage to capture two young beauties on the same day, let alone the same time," laughed the black blob. "I bet you are just as lovely as your friend here," boomed Cukoo towards the pink-haired beauty as a thick black tentacle suddenly shot up the front of her wet tank top, tearing it from her body. Cukoo stared the young girl's full breasts, covered by a tight pink bra that barely contained her soft mounds of flesh. Oh yes, she was just as lovely as the other girl.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 am

"I can't!" Sofia was finally able to speak, "I can't stop it!"

The thick tentacles relentlessly tears through the thin fabric of her bra, her breasts burst forward. With renewed vigor to cover herself, Sofia struggles again against the tentacles, desperate to cover her naked body. "Stop...STOP!" Sofia begs.

That burst of every, however, quickly dissipates. Sofia hung helplessly with in the creature's tentacles. She couldn't move, she could protest. It looks like she has given up.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 am

Noel growled, glaring at Cukoo as if she'd like nothing more than to tear him apart with her bare hands. She couldn't stand to look at Sophia as she sobbed helplessly, knowing perfectly well that there was nothing she could do to save them. "You...you can't do this!!" Noel cried, desperately renewing her struggles.

"NO!!!" She screamed when her shirt was torn from her body, and again when the creature ripped away Sofia's bra. She was transfixed by the horrific sight of the monster's slimy tentacles sliding over the red haired girl's gorgeous body, but tore her eyes away for Sophia's sake. "Let her GO!" She screamed, seemingly headless of her own peril in light of the other girl's distress. She continued to fight, showing surprising strength for someone her size, despite how obviously futile it was.

"Please...! Please...Y-you can keep me, just let her go!" She begged when she saw that Sophia had stopped struggling. Noel had been through this before, she knew she could survive with her mind in tact, but was worried that the other girl wouldn't be quite so resilient.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto Sofia's breasts as his thick tentacles tore through her tight bra, displaying her bare breasts for the black blob. A deep watery laugh filled the air as a thin tentacle yanked the torn pieces of her bra from her body, allowing his thick black tentacles to squeeze and twist around her bare breasts freely. Small gasps escaped Sofia's mouth as the tentacles massaged and rolled around her large mounds of flesh, watching her tits harden slightly more with each squeeze.

Cukoo's eyes turned back the pink-haired girl he had just captured. She seemed to have a bit more fight in her than the one named Sofia, but she was still unable to escape Cukoo's tight grip, watching her lovely body squirm and flex. Another set of thick tentacles suddenly shot out from Cukoo's massive body and lashed around full breasts, squeezing them through her tight pink bra. Her soft mounds rose and fell inside the thin fabric as his eyes gazed up and down both girls' lovely bodies. Suddenly, a new pair of black tentacles shot towards the well-bound beauties, one tentacle lashing around Sofia's small school skirt, and the other lashing around the pink-haired girl's white skirt. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his tentacles slowly pulled each of their skirts down their smooth hips, slowly revealing Sofia's tight black panties and other girl's small pink thong.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:27 am

"Ahh...ahhh..." Sofia moans desperately. The messaging tentacle sent tingling sensations through her body, her nipples getting carder with each stroke. Sofia looks distraught, she couldn't believe that her body is reacting to this vile creature. Droplets of rain run through the curves of the girl's exposed body.

"No...no...please no..." The tentacle pulled off Sofia's skirt with no problem. Reduced to only her panties, Sofia begins to beg desperately. "Not there... please not there! L...let me go... I...I'll pay you..."

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:22 am

Noel gasped and cried out in fear, apparently reminded of her own peril when the beast sent out another pair of tentacles. The flimsy lace and silk that made up her bra unnervingly little protection against it's attack. Her soft, succulent orbs swelled each time the tentacles squeezed and a faint pink blush spread across her cheeks, though her eyes were still full of anger.

"D-don't you dare just ignore me!!" She screamed, a tinge of fear creeping into her voice. "Please...Please just stop!" The young woman begged as a thick, slimy tentacle slid beneath the waistband of her skirt and began to pull it down. The wet fabric clung to her skin as it was stripped away and Noel whimpered as she felt the heavy rain begin to pound against her bare skin.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:45 am
Profile WWW

"I will stop eventually, my dear, but only after I have had my... fill... of both you delicious young girls," laughed the black blob as his tentacles continued to slide their wet skirts down their smooth hips before finally tearing them off their bound legs, leaving Sofia in only her tight black panties and the pink-haired girl in only her tight pink bra and thong. Cool rain fell steady through the air as Cukoo's watched each lovely girl squirm and flex their wet bodies.

Drool began to fall from the blob's large mouth as he watched each girl moan and gasp slightly as their soft breasts were squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles. Sofia's bare breasts rose and fell rhythmically off her chest as her tits continued to harden, while the pink-haired girl's tight bra looked as though it might burst open at any moment with the pressure being forced onto it. Suddenly, Cukoo's thick black tongue began to slide out from his large mouth, extending towards both of the well-bound girls. How he yearned to taste them both and enjoy their sweet sexual nectar.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:30 am

Sofia turns to the pink haired girl. A sense of heavy guilt fell upon her. It was her fault, she thought to herself, that this girl was in this position. If she stayed where her luggage was and waited for help, she would be safe and Noel would be safe.

"Ooh...stop...l-let me go..." Despite struggling against it, Cukoo's vile caresses made Sofia's body respond. Her sex began to moisten from his rhythmic squeezing of her breasts. Her bright red her sticks to her skin because of the rain. They lovingly follow the curves of her body.

"Ahh...I...I'm sorry..." Sofia whimpers out towards Noel while tears run down her cheek, "I...It's my fault..."

Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next