View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Kalia Returns! (for Violett) 

Yelping in surprise, Violett toppled over backwards, whimperinmg in fear and starting to back away slowly.

"You... Y-y-you want,... M-my blood? B-but... But.... YOu said you don't want to hurt me... And that'll hurt... It'll hurt a lot... I thought... I thought succubusses... succubi... succubim... succu... succu... You know... you and others like you... I... I thought... You... Needed other things..."

Violett shuddered, then leapt for the underside of her desk and pulled her chair in behind her to hold off the amorous, bloodthirsty fiend.

"You... You're not a succubus at all, are you? You... you're a vampire.... You tricked me!" Violett protested feebly, feeling as if she'd just been betraved.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:54 am

Kalia threw her head back and laughed at the student's frightened display. "What I need, little one, is the nectar of your arousal! I need to drink from you! But your tiny body just can't produce enough to satisfy my thirst naturally...and that's why I need to bite you!" She emphasized the word BITE by snapping her delicately pointed fangs. "You need my venom to increase your fluid-levels, girl."

Of course, it occurred to Kalia, it would be possible to get her venom into the girl in other, less painful ways...but where would the fun be in that?

"I will give you a chance, little one, to prove to me you don't need to be bitten." Again came the snapping fangs. "But you will need to show me that it is unnecessary. Show me how much nectar your tiny little body can produce naturally!"

Kalia uncrossed her legs and spread them wide, her demonic pussy covered only by a thin flap of leather. "Make yourself wet, little one, or I will have no option but to BITE you!" SNAP SNAP!

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Trembling in fear, Violett crept out from under the desk, setting her glasses aside as she slowly pulled up her shirt with trembling hands, blushing a deep shade of crimson.

"Um... You'll cut me a little slack, right? I... I mean... The whole "Venom" thing gave me some... performance anxiety... I... I... I dopn't want to bleed... And I really don't wanna be poisoned."

Nervously, Violett looked around the room, putting her glasses back on as she peeled off her moist panties, offering them to the creature of the night.

Snatching up a small, clear plastic cup and a vibrator, Violett turnedthe vibrator on and set it in the cup, pointed up, and held it in place as she came down to her knees, making sure the little arm was poitioned against her clit as she lowered herself onto it, moaning in a micture of shame and arousal as it slowly penetrated her.

"You don't buy wine... Ah.... Without sampling it first... Let's... OOoh, let's fill this litle cup for you..."

Wrapping her hands around her small, pert breasts, Violett squeezed gently, sliding herself up and down on the buzzing, whirring prick in the cup.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:35 am

Kalia was pleasantly surprised by the girl's fear-induced enthusiasm. Clearly, this one did NOT want to be bitten. Unfortunately for the petite student, however, her wishes didn't have any bearing on Kalia's intended actions. For now, however, the succubus could enjoy the girl's show.

Kalia's hungry green eyes examined the girl's small breasts critically. The student would know the succubus didn't quite approve of her lack of development. Small breasts were usually a sign of weak-tasting fluids.

"Thank you, little one," Kalia said lustily as she accepted the girl's moist panties. She held them to her delicate nose and inhaled deeply, then extended her tongue to taste the fabric. It was light, just as she had suspected, but undeniably wonderful. The whipped-cream taste was exquisite!

"You taste wonderful! Show me just how much of this delicious nectar you can produce for me, girl!"

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Pumping her hips up and down, Violett trembled eagerly, pinching an twisting her nipples gently as she let out a series of low, soft purrs, her body shuddering as she ran a hand though her short blonde pubes, sweat dripping from her body as the fluid level in the cup climbed, agonizingly slowly, almost teasingly... But she was nowhere near her climax yet.

"Ah.... Are... are you enjoying the show...?"

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2