View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Right Man Wrong Wolf (Amalia Kalio) 

I smirk as I grab her hands as she rushes to me and push her down onto the ground growling a bit as I remove my shorts revealing my cock to her and putting it infront of her lips to see how deeply she had lost her mind.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 30, 2007 8:03 am

Almost instinctively, Amalia began licking the tip of it, then all around, eventually leading to her hastily sucking on it.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:05 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, you want it don't you, if you can surive this then I'll take you back to the dorm and won't bother you again. However until then your my little slut for the mating season, now. Hmmm, do your job well." I tell her as I move my hand down and give her encouragement as I pet her dripping wet pussy.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 am

"Yes, I want it badly! Please give it to me!"

As some more of the creature's words drifted through her head, a small part of her resurfaced. "...And what will happen if I don't obey your every command?"

Almost immediately after, her sex was being stimulated and the drug kicked back in. She moaned out loudly and pushed down his hand, trying to slide on it.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM

"Then you'll break, your mind will be shattered." I answer her even though she was obviously lost in the lust again, her body responding on her own as I look at her. "Of course it would suprise me, if a lowely human could overcome this." I tell her as I reach up and grab one of her breasts, kneading the flesh.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:27 am

As he suspected, the words did not register to her -- only the pleasure would. She leaned into the newly placed hand and cried out loudly in pleasure, not quite wanting this to stop.

Immediately though, she realized the cock before her was not being tended to. She placed her hand on the piece of meat and began stroking it soft yet fast. Her lips were placed around it's head, and her tongue slid quickly between it's slit.

Despite all of this, she wanted more for herself. Her hips increased in speed on the first hand, creating rather indecent noises from her sex. She pushed down more and attempted to slide the fingers inside of her.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

I decided encouragement was over as I started to quicken my fingers within her, making those indecent sounds a loudening roar as my claws roam over her breasts, tweaking her senstive little nipples as I look at the human so deep inside her lust, such a delicous sight as her hand was quite skilled... hmmmm.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:31 am

She moaned out loudly onto his cock as she slid it in further, licking all around it. Her hand slid the opposite direction down his shaft as the rest of it entered her mouth.

She leaned into the hand fondling her extremelly sensitive breasts, squirming to their touch. However, this squirming was also accoponied by the increasing pleasure in her even more sensitive sex. She continued to move on and around the fingers inside her, causing her to arch her back already.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:05 am
Profile YIM

I continue up my attention, my fingers pressing deep within her, carressing her senstive breasts as I moan out as she works my cock, it was heavenly as I felt myself nearing the edge as she could start to taste my cum as it flooded her mouth.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 am

Amalia swallowed all of the cum which burst into her mouth, little by little. Even then, she continued to lick her tonuge in the slit on his tip.

Amalia let out a cry as she herself came on his hand. Once more, she continued trying to get more pleasure.

It seemed that even after this, the drug(s) still had control over her...mostly.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:54 am
Profile YIM

I pick her up easily. I hold her up against my chest as I she feels my cock against her pussy as I start to slide her down onto it as I lean in and start to lick and suck on her neck as I do so, giving her what she needed and what I would enjoy.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5