View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bound on the Beach (for Naito Yuki) 

Yuki weakly struggled against the hold as the tentacles squeezed and massaged her breasts, gasping at the feeling of them brushing over her hard, sensitive nipples. The tightening of the tongue around her hips on served, for her anyways, to become more aroused and causing her pussy to become damper. "I mean it!! Stoppp." Her cry was cut off and transformed into a groan as the tongue pressed against the crotch of her bottoms and started to rub against her pussy. "Please!"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 am

"I will stop eventually, my dear, but only have I have had my... fill... of you," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub against the front of her wet bikini bottoms. The taste of this young girl was simply delicious, and Cukoo knew that soon he would have all the sweet sexual nectar he would want.

His dark eyes shifted up and down her lovely body, dripping with water and sweat. A soft moan or gasp escaped the young girl's mouth each time his thick tentacles squeezed around her full breasts. Her hard tits leapt off her chest time and time again as the thick tentacles massaged her soft skin, continuing to flick the stiff peaks occasionally. As Cukoo admired the lovely sight before him, two more thick tentacles extended out from his large mouth. Letting out another watery laugh, the thin tentacles lashed themselves around the strings of her tight bikini bottoms, slowly untying it from her beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am

"Nooooo." Yuki groaned helplessly as the tongue continued to rub against the clothed crotch, the tongue adding to the wetness soaking into the cloth from her pussy. She tried to shift her lower body away from the tongue by the tongue wrapped around her hips prevented her from moving away from it, and what movement she could get only created more pleasure, which is something she didn't want coming from this monster. Suddenly she felt her bottoms started to loosen and looked to see the tentacles untying it and started to violently struggle. "No!! Stop it you perverted monster!!"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 am

The young girl's squirming and wiggling only aroused the massive blob further as his thin tentacles finished untying the thin strings to her bikini bottoms. With a quick yank, the tentacles pulled the small piece of fabric away from her body and tossed it down the beach. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down the young girl's body, which was now completely bare.

"Delicious," boomed the black blob as his thick tongue began to press against her now bare sex lips, rubbing against her clit tightly. Her sweet juices were starting to flow faster from her body as the rough tongue began to penetrate slightly into her small sex. The blob's dark eyes constantly shifted back and forth between the view of her sex and the lovely view of her breasts, still being squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles. Her hard tits looked as though they might pop off her chest at any moment with the pressure being put on them, as his black tentacles continued to twist and massage around her soft flesh.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 am

Yuki cried out as she felt the last piece of clothing torn off her body and tossed on to the ground, leaving her body completely exposed and helpless for the monster to take advantage of.her. She moaned as she felt the tongue rubbing against her clit, unable to help but arching into sensation and feel aroused by it. She groaned as the tentacles squeezed her breasts tightly, the treatment only adding her own forced arousal. "Stop ittt."

~The impatient one

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:34 am

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the air as the young girl's arousal began to show more with each passing moment. Soft moans and groans escaped her lips as his rough tongue penetrated further into her sweet sex, rubbing against her clit as she arched and flexed her body against the thick muscle. Her soft breasts bounced up and down rhythmically in the grip of his thick tentacles as they twisted and massaged her flesh. Two thin tentacles suddenly shot out from the blob's large mouth and lashed around her hard tits, squeezing her tits just as hard as his main tentacles were squeezing each of her breasts.

The lovely sight of the well-bound girl combined with the sweet taste of her sex aroused Cukoo to no end. Slowly, a new tentacle began to grow from the bottom of the giant blob, forming the second of Cukoo's two massive cocks. The thick phallus grew to nearly two and a half feet long and swelling nearly three inches wide before stopping and forming a familiar looking "head" on the end of it. The blob's secondary member extended past the young girl's belly and chest before reaching her face, waving back and forth in front of her eyes, almost taunting her.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:04 am

Yuki moaned as she felt the tongue move deeper into her pussy and rub against her clit as a result of her body arching up at the feeling of being penetrated. As the two thin tentacles wrapped around her tits, she cried out even louder, and as they squeezed them, it caused her breasts to bounce more. She continued to squirm, either trying to escape or as a result of what the tentacles were doing to her body it wasn't clear, but she unaware of the cock forming until it was too late. She saw the member waving back and forth in front of her, taunting her. Her eyes opened wide at the sight and quickly closed her mouth, her moans and groans becoming somewhat muted. She struggled to keep her mouth closed to keep the member from entering her mouth, which she assumed was its goal, but found it challenging and difficult with what the other tentacles were doing to her.

~The impatient one

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:54 am

Cukoo laughed at the young girl's vain attempts to subdue the arousal filling her body. It was quite obvious that the young beauty was slowly starting to enjoy what was happening to her, as her body arched and flexed against his thick tongue and moaning softly with each squeeze of her soft breasts. It would not be long before she gave in to the great pleasure filling her body and released all her delicious juices.

The black blob suddenly pressed the thick head of his secondary phallus against her lips, but the young girl kept her mouth locked tight. Letting out a quick laugh, the massive blob suddenly squeezed violently around her soft breasts, forcing the girl to react to the sudden strain on her chest. The young girl's mouth opened to release a scream or a moan, but whatever it was turned into a muffled sound as his thick phallus shoved itself into her open mouth. The black head of Cukoo's secondary cock began to shove itself deep into her small oriface over and over, rubbing against her small tongue as muffled gasps and moans vibrated through the thick organ.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:32 am

Yuki kept her lips shut tight as she felt the member rubbing against her lips, trying to keep it out, but she couldn't help opening her mouth to scream out of pain as the monster squeezed her breasts painfully, giving it the opportunity it created for itself to force the cock into her mouth, muffling her cries and sending those vibrations into the cock. She moaned as she felt the cock moving back and forth in it. She didn't want this. She didn't want this *perverted thing* doing these things to her, but the more it played with her body, the more she felt herself giving up and in to the pleasure of what he was doing to her, in hopes of experiencing even more of it.

~The impatient one

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Cukoo's secondary cock bulged and throbbed inside her small mouth as it continued to shove itself deep her lips. The cock's thick head rubbed hard against her small tongue as the long member twisted and rolled inside her small oriface. Hearing the small muffled moans and groans vibrating through his secondary member only aroused the black blob more, wanting every drop of sexual energy from the young beauty.

Suddenly, his rough tongue drove deep into her tight sex lips, rubbing against her clit wile trying to take it as much of her sweet nectar as possible. Small bumps along the sides of the tongue struck her clit time and time again as the thick tongue pressed deeper into her body with every moment. His eyes glanced back up to her breasts as they rose and fell with each squeeze, watching her hard tits leapt off her chest violently then fall back down just as quickly.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Yuki cried out loudly around the cock in her book as she felt the tongue moving deeper in her wet sex and the bumps along it rubbing against her clit, giving her even more pleasure. It felt strange to have the cock in her mouth, and wanted to bring her teeth down on it, but feared what the monster would do to her given her vulnerable position, and didn't want to risk pissing it off. She could feel her own pussy getting quiet wet and aroused from what the tentacles and cock was doing to her, despite her own distaste for it. Along with her pussy, she could feet her own orgasm build, and her body wanting it to build even more and to feel the climax hit.

~The impatient one

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:42 pm

With every passing moment, Cukoo could taste more of the young girl's delicious juices flowing from her tight sex, only arousing the black blob more. His thick tongue drove deeper into her sex lips, trying to absorb every drop of the sweet nectar as his secondary cock forced itself harder into her small mouth. The thick head on his black phallus throbbed and bulged inside her lips as it rubbed against her own tongue as she moaned softly. "Yessss," hissed the black blob as she flexed and arched her body, almost as though her body was trying to take in more of his rough tongue.

Cukoo's dark eyes darted up and down her beautiful body, watching the water and sweat drip from her smooth skin into the water below. Her soft breasts leaped off her chest with each tight squeeze around her large mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits for the blob's enjoyment. Each hard squeeze around her chest was met by another soft moan vibrating through the thick cock in her mouth. She would soon give in completely, and give Cukoo all the delicious sexual juices he wanted.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 am

The thrusting tongue in her pussy, the rubbing of the rough tongue against her clit, the tentacles wrapped around her breasts, and the black cock in her mouth. Each of them added to Yuki's body's arousal, causing it to grow faster and faster, and soon, the result of those working in concert brought the desired effect the monster was seeking. Hitting her climax, Yuki opened her mouth to its limits and cried out loudly around the cock, arching her body hard into the air as her orgasm started to pour into her sex.

~The impatient one

Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:26 pm

The young girl's body suddenly arched and flexed as a loud muffled moan vibrated through his secondary cock. His thick tongue was suddenly covered by her sweet nectar as her beautiful body was filled by her first orgasm, spilling her delicious juices onto her rough tongue. Cukoo's deep laugh filled the salty air as his tongue absorbed all the tasty juices flowing from her body, wanting every last ounce of it. His black tongue suddenly pulled away from her small sex, dripping with her sweet juices. The tongue slowly extended towards her face as his secondary cock continued to force itself past her lips. The tongue waved back and forth in front of her eyes, dripping with his own saliva and her delicious nectar. "You truly are a delicious girl, my dear," laughed the black blob as his tongue pulled away from her face and back towards her tight sex.

Suddenly, a new thick tentacle began to extend out from Cukoo's blobbish body, slowly forming into his main massive phallus. The thick cock swelled and pulsed with energy as it grew to nearly three feet long and four inches thick, forming another familiar looking head on the end of it. Cukoo's laugh echoed through the air as his massive phallus extended towards her body as the thick tentacles around her ankles suddenly pulled outwards, spreading her slender legs far apart as the bulging cock moved closer towards her tasty sex. "I thank you for giving me the delicious juices I wanted, my dear. And now, I will give you something in return."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:52 am

Yuki cried as she climaxed hard, panting hard once she was done. By the time some of her senses returned to her, she could feel some of the saliva/orgasm mixture having drip down on her flustered cheeks from the tongue before having pulled away from her face, missing the monster's first comment. She was still panting, though not as much and hard and it was somewhat hard to breath with the cock still in her mouth, as she noticed the new tentacle emerging and growing from the monster's body, her eyes opening widely at the sight. Yuki cried out around the cock as the newly formed one was brought closer to her sex and her legs spread even more apart, and shook her head back and forth. "Noooo!"

~The impatient one

Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next