View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Small piece of...paradise? (Madison) 

(( Don't worry. I'm just getting her tired))

Going slower wasn't the best tactic against this monster.

He used the best of his agility against the girl. When she went this way he went that way, clearly avoiding her. He looked like a ninja in every way, the way he moved, the way he used his tentacles to flail away every punch done. He moved this way and that until somehow she lost him.

This time though, he wanted to show her what he can do.

Moving quickly, he came from her back, then appeared in front of her. He whipped her, hitting the scar he'd never seen before. That was the time when he would somehow stop.

That scar...a sign of injustice, or maybe cruelty.

And at that crucial juncture when his conscience got the best of him, seeing her somehow sharing at least one of his bitter experiences, she hit him...rather hard, for she'd concentrated all of her hatred in that shot.

It was good enough to bring the monster down, since he was still slender and sleek by that time.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

By that point, I jumped on his chest and just started to throw punch after punch on his head.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:17 am
Profile WWW

By this time I had started to get annoyed. All pretense of playing was gone, it was time to get busy.

The next shot she threw, he deflected it with a tentacle then held the other hand with another. He used these to pry her off his chest and throw her away...he figured that she would stand up again, anyway.

He got up to his feet, shrugging off all the injuries he's gained effortlessly, and quickly going into a battle stance. He started to attack, moving quickly towards her and qucikly shifting to the side, shooting out two tentacles for her arms...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile YIM

I was up faster then he thought, a look of pure hatrid in my eyes, as I dove to the side, and rushed him at a fast run.

(Berserker, by the way. She'll pass out in a little bit from Adreneline overload.)

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 am
Profile WWW

(( Then let the adrenaline flow )) :twisted:

He decided to take her head on. He had a hand oustretched, isgnaling her to come.

As she swung for him, he dove to the side, the girl brushing past him harmlessly. He was, in a way, getting turned on with the way she fought clad only in...next to nothing. This was getting him a bit aroused too.

A tentacle shot for her as he jumped up to lunge on her, probably get her on the ground and give her a few hits or so...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:41 am
Profile YIM

I grabbed the tentacle and bit down on it, and started to pull on it in an attempt to rip out a chunk.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:25 am
Profile WWW

It hurt the monster, bad...but it wasn't anything he couldn't take.

He actually tore the tentacle out so harshly that he drew a bit of blood from her lip but the effect on him was that the girl had successfully torn off a bit of flesh from the tentacle. Thus so, he rid of this particular tentacle by pulling out the injured part. It would grow back...it always grows back.

Still in fighting mode, he grabbed her by her feet and threw her away, following her in the air and actually grabbing her again before thrwoing her back. When she landed he was down on the ground once more and running towards her at full speed...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile YIM

The landing knocked the wind out of me, and I just laid there. I had passed out and was now quite vulnerable.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

He was still in attack mode when he saw the girl land flat on her back, half conscious and half asleep. She was breathinghard, her chest heaving impressively.

His tentacles were still flailing when he came a bit close to her, but not near. Never know when an enemy will spring surprises.

" Finally." He said." Now, are we willing to cooperate?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:04 am
Profile YIM

I showed no responce, eyes closed with my mouth slightly ajar.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 am
Profile WWW

A good warrior always makes sure his enemy is not battle capable anymore.

Cautiously, the monster snakes out four tentacles of equal length and size. Each of it binds its way to an outstretched arm or a limb, and slowly, the girl is dragged closer to the monster.

At the same time, he snakes one out to her face, and strokes it. The monster looks for signs that she is still conscious.

None.

He snakes one out to her sensitive sides, areas near her waist...

None.

He laughs.

" Well..." he says," This is a welcome development."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:57 am
Profile YIM

The only indication that I was still alive was my heart beat and some shallow breathing.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

The thing he had been waiting for since this thing had started. Finally.

Without any words, he picked the student up and carried her on his shoulders. Drool fell from his mouth, partly because the fight had taken a bit more from him than he'd expected. She did give him a fair run for his money, after all.

And there was something particularly arousing about her face being all tired and all peaceful like this.

He slowly waded into the pool, carrying the girl along with him, and slowly sank into the pool to go into his hidden cave hideout...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Visable on the water's surface were little wavelets that showed that my breathing was rather weak

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

He needed to swim rather fast to get her into the cave without asphyxiating her, but that wasn't possible. It was quite a long way to the bottom and with her unconscious like this, she would run out of air before he could even get her there.

So there seemed only one option available. She wasn't going to like this...but he would. In fact if he didn't do this she'll die.

He brought her to his front before they finally dove in, and slowly his face came close to hers...

And he locked his mouth with hers, sharing his breathe with her, before finally diving in to the waters.

This made it easy for him to navigate through the waters and into his cave, without causing her anymore inconvenience which might spoil the play he had in mind with her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next