View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The New Girl With The Melancholic Smile (Open) 

Noel groaned, nipples slowly stiffening as the beast's tentacles continued to manipulate her half-nude body. Though she still struggled she was becomming weaker, wearing herself out against the slimy monster's supernatural strength. Her breathing was becomming heavy and erratic, both from her exertions and slowly growing arousal.

When she saw the tears begin to roll down Sophia's cheeks she almost gave up herself. It was hopeless, and from the corner of her eye she could see the beast's tongue extending ominously towards the helpless girls.

"No, no! I-It isn't your fault Sophia." She said, trying to sound reassuring, but too scared for it to be particularly convincing. "It's...it's his!"

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:05 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the air as the young girls talked softly to one another as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around their soft breasts, though the pink-haired girl still wore her tight pink bra. One of the blob's thick tentacles suddenly shot up the front of her lacy bra and tore it from her body, displaying her hard pink tits that nearly matched Sofia's hard tits perfectly. Cukoo watched as his thick tentacles relashed themselves around the pink-haired girl's bare breasts, twisting and rolling around her large mounds of flesh. The blob's dark eyes now shifted back and forth between his two lovely captives, Sofia clad in only her tight black panties and the pink-haired beauty in her small pink thong.

"Do not feel guilty, my dear," boomed the black blob as his tongue slowly extended towards Sofia's nearly bare body. "Soon, the only feeling you will have is pure pleasure," laughed Cukoo as his black tongue suddenly began to run up and down the front of her smooth body, tasting her sweet skin as it licked between her breasts and down past her belly button. The rough tongue suddenly darted towards his other young prize, quickly wrapping around the pink-haired girl's body and tasting her sweet skin as well. Absolutely delicious, thought the black blob to himself as he enjoyed the young girls' bodies.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:37 am

Sofia felt sick. The creatures putrid tongue felt like a giant worm running down her torso. This sends a sensation of irrational fright up and down the girl's spine. Regardless, she help feel guilt for Noel.

Sofia jerks her head to the side. She manages to fully see Noel, despite the rain obscuring her vision. She's very pretty, Sofia thought, though this only exacerbated the sickening feeling in her stomach.

The rough tongue made Sofia's small body tremble. A forced moan escapes from her red lips. She sobs desperately, though. "Don't do this!" she cries with futility, "Please...please!"

Despite Sofia's cries, she can feel her body react. To her horror, her sex grew slick and wet from the unceasing sensations the creature subjected her too. Sofia hated the fact that her body is starting to succumb.

"...I...I don't...want... to do...this..." her begging reverted to chidlish whines. The proud and elegant girl who landed in Shokushu moments ago can no longer be seen.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 am

Noel screamed as her bra was forcibly torn from her helpless body, succulent breasts bouncing free. The creature's tentacles wasted no time before sliding over her newly exposed flesh, teasing her now fully erect nipples. "S-stop!" She gasped, her body trembling as her pussy began dampening.

She could do nothing but watch with disgusted fascination as the beast's tongue slid up and down Sophia's beautiful body. Under any other circumstances she probably would have been enjoying the sight of her lovely new roommate's body, but their shared peril pushed any such thoughts from her mind.

When the thick, slimy appendage suddenly shot away from Sophia and towards her Noel screamed, using the last of her strength to try and dodge but the tentacles binding her wrists and ankles held fast. The creature's incredibly long tongue wrapped completely around her torso and slid up and down her body. She trembled as it explored her almost nude form, suddenly very greatful that her thong still protected her now very wet sex.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 am
Profile WWW

"Soon, neither of you will want me to stop," laughed the black blob as his rough black tongue continued to shift back and forth between each young girls' smooth bodies, licking and wrapping itself around their hips and waists as his thick tentacles continued to roll and massage around their soft breasts. As Cukoo watched their lovely bodies squirm and wiggle in his tight grasp, the blob could start to see that there movements were not to try and free themselves, and more as though they were motions of pleasure and lust. Each young beauty gasped and moaned with ever-increasing volume, as their lovely bodies rolled and arched slightly with each squeeze around their soft chests.

Suddenly, the thicks tentacles holding the young girls aloft began to pull the young beauties towards each other, holding them only a couple feet away from one another. "It seems that his pink-haired beauty knows your name, 'Sofia'," laughed the black blob as his thick tongue began to slide down the front of her body, nearly her front of her tight black panties. "I wonder... do you know her name as well?"

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:01 am

Sofia shakes her head. She failed to check the name of her roommate on her papers. "Ahhh....ahhh..." Sofia moans, "I...I...don't know!"

Sofia stares down at the thick tongue hovering in front of her panty covered sex. She shakes her head in useless protest. Her sex is moist with her own juices. Sofia's body is helpless against Cukoo's assault. Its tentacles massage her breasts, making her body surrender. Sofia moans and squirms, her whole body trembling.

She reaches her hand out, desperate to touch Noel's hand. She claws at the air, trying to grasp Noel's hand.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:04 am

Noel reached a trembling hand out to grasp Sophia's. "I-I'm Noel...Your roommate." she said, squeezing the other girl's hand in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. She could tell that the lovely red-head was losing control, and Noel couldn't blame her. Horrific as it was, the hideous black monster knew just how to manipulate the girls' helpless bodies. The pink-haired student's panties were soaked through, and it wasn't all rainwater.

"Don't worry." She said, tightening her grip again. "I'll...I'll..." Try as she might, Noel couldn't think of anything reassuring to say that wouldn't be obviously false. What, save her? Protect her? You can't even help yourself.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:08 am
Profile WWW

Another deep laugh echoed through the air as the pink-haired girl revealed her name while the young girls reach towards each other. Cukoo was surprized that each young beauty still had the strength to reach towards each other and grasp hands. Another sudden laugh filled boomed out of Cukoo's large mouth as he said, "do not let me stop you two from getting closer," as his thick tentacles pulled the two young beauties towards each other before suddenly pressing the fronts of their bodies tightly together. A thick tentacle quickly shot around each girls' wasit and bound their lovely bodies together Cukoo yanked their each girls' arms behind their backs once again, binding them together tightly.

The thick tentacles wrapped around each girls' soft breasts began to squeezed and twist slightly harder, forcing their large mounds of flesh to rub against one another. Cukoo watched as the each young girl found their own breasts rubbing against the other girl, their hard tits pressing against each other. As the black blob watched the lovely sight, his rough tongue began to slowly slide down inside the top of Sofia's tight black panties. Drool began to fall from Cukoo's mouth to the muddy ground below as he waited to gain his first true taste of Sofia's beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Sofia repeats the girl's name with affection in her voice. She locks her eyes with Noel and gives her a small, but sad smile. A smile that said we'll get through this. A smile that said we'll be okay. However, she wasn't even sure herself.

That quick moment she had with Noel quickly disappeared when the creature press their bodies together. Sofia moaned loudly. The cold rain left her shivering, but once her body touches Noel's warm form, it sent shockwaves through Sofia's body. "Ooooh!" Sofia's voice trembles.

"Noel... I...I can't d-do this... m-m-make it stop..." Sofia rests her head on Noel's shoulder. Her cheek presses up against Noel's neck, her lips on Noel's shoulder. Her body shook with fear when she feels Cukoo's tongue through her panties. "No...please..."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:16 am

((Sorry about the delay, had to mediate a mini-crisis over in RL land))

Noel let out a soft moan as she and Sophia's bodies were bound together. She wriggled, trying to free them from the forced intimacy, but it only caused more contact between their wet, naked bodies. The pink-haired girl whimpered as her stiff nipples rubbed against the red-head's.

She could feel the beast's tongue slip between their tightly bound bodies, and felt her pretty roommate's muscles all tense up when it slipped into her panties. A bit of Noel's guilt was eased when she heard Sophia moaning as well.

"I...I'm sorry Sophia." Noel whispered. "I c-can't..."

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 am
Profile WWW

Another deep watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo watched the young girls' lovely bodies rub and press against each other as they squirmed and wiggled, their soft breasts rubbing harder against each other with each passing moment. The thick tentacles wrapped around their chests began to squeeze slightly harder, twisting and massaging their full breasts and forcing their hard tits to press tightly against the other.

As Cukoo watched the lovely sight, he gave a short reply to Sofia's pleas for help. "Do not worry, my dear. Soon, you will not want me to stop." The blob's rough tongue continued to slide down inside the front of Sofia's black panties, quickly reaching her bare sex. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo began to rub his thick black muscle against her soft sex lips, pressing slightly into her sex and rubbing against her exposed clit. The black blob could already taste some of her delicious juices flowing from her body, arousing Cukoo greatly. The rough tongue continued to grind tightly inbetween Sofia's bound legs as his eyes shifted over to Noel for a moment. Soon, he would gain his first true taste of her as well...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:42 pm

(( Why do you keep misspelling my name? >_> ))

Sofia throws her head back and a desperate scream pours out of her lips. The monster's tongue prodding at her clit causes unwanted pleasure to course through the girl's writhing body. Against her will, and much to her dismay, Sofia's body reacts to Cukoo's assaults. Her sex moistens with each touch. Her body wanted more, but she resists in futility.

She stares at Noel with teary eyes, her face is burning red. She leans closer to her as she moans, grinding her own body against Noel. Despite all her cries and protest, her body surrenders.

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHH!!" Sofia moans loudly, "It's... too much... too much..."

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:22 am

((Ah, sorry! I've got a school friend with the same name who spells it with a ph, so I guess 3 years of habit has my brain set on auto-correct ^^;; ))

Noel bit her lip, trying not to moan as the beast's tentacles expertly used the girls' own bodies against them. Short, sharp cries still escaped the pink-haired girl's throat and she felt a pang of guilt. Poor Sofia had the horrible thing's tongue assaulting her; Noel's own torment wasn't nearly as severe and yet her moans would have been just as loud as the redhead's if she hadn't been restraining herself. As the tentacles twining around her breasts tightened she bit down harder, nearly drawing blood.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the monster's gaze shift to her and she narrowed her own leaf green orbs in what might have been a threatening gesture if she hadn't been naked and bound, helpless, fighting her rebelling body.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo watched as each young girls' moans and gasps began louder by the moment, their nearly bare bodies rubbing and grinding against one another. The blob's rough tongue continued to rub tightly against Sofia's tight sex, absorbing every drop of sweet nectar flowing from her lovely body. Small bumps along the top of Cukoo's black tongue rubbed against her swelling clit as the front of her black panties stretched outwards, ready to tear at any moment. This young red head was certainly tasty, but as Cukoo looked over at Noel, he quickly craved to taste her sweet body as well.

Suddenly, the rough black tongue withdrew from the front of Sofia's tight panties, sliding towards the front of Noel's tight pink thong. "I bet you are just as delicious as your friend," laughed the black blob as his thick tongue quickly shot inside the front of her tight thong, rubbing against her bare sex lips as he had with Sofia. As the rough tongue grinded against the pink-haired beauty's sweet sex, Cukoo could slowly begin to taste Noel's tasty juices beginning to flow from her body. Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo, now having tasted both young girls, and how delicious they both were.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:43 pm

(( It's okie, Noelie! I'm just wondering, is all. ))

Cukoo's black tongue inundated Sofia pleasurable sensations she haven't experienced. Her body thrashes wildly within the bonds of the tentacles. Her drive to resist quickly fades away. Her body's hunger for release clouded her mind. "Oooh...oooh!!" Sofia hated herself when she heard her cries of pleasure escape her lips.

She looks away from Noel's terrified eyes with shame, but right as she did, Cukoo withdraws from her and starts to molest Noel.

"N...N...No..." Sofia whispers, "M-M-More... p-p-please."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next