View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bound on the Beach (for Naito Yuki) 

"Yesssss," hissed the black blob hearing the young girl's muffled scream as his thick main phallus continued to bulge and throb as it extended towards her lovely body, wanting to bury itself deep in her sweet sex. The thick tentacle wrapped around her breasts suddenly began to squeeze and twist much faster, massaging her soft skin tightly and displaying her hard pink tits for the massive blob.

Suddenly, Cukoo's rough tongue pulled away from her tasty sex lips, sliding back into his mouth as his massive cock finally reached her body. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her lovely body as his throbbing phallus began to rub slowly against the front of her tight sex, pressing the thick head against her pink sex lips. "Simply delicious," laughed the black blob as his secondary phallus continued to shove itself deep into her small mouth, almost hitting the back of her throat with each hard push. Her muffled gasps and moans grew louder as his main cock rubbed against her sweet body, ready to shove itself deep into her at any moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Yuki couldn't help but moan louder as the tentacle squeezed and twisted faster around her breasts. As the tongue was pulled away, a small whimper escaped her lips and another one as she felt the cock rub against her wet lips and teasing her with leaving the head just outside of them. Each time the large cock nearly taking her entire mouth, she felt her gag reflex being tested, but fought back against it. Now was not the time for that and it would only give him another reason to laugh and mock her.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 am

Cukoo's massive main phallus continued to rub against her soft sex lips, pressing against her exposed clit as she arched and flexed her body against the bulging cock. Sweat rolled down the sides of her slender body and fell into the sea below as her soft breasts were squeezed and massaged tightly, her hard pink tits lifting into the warm air with each hard twist.

As Cukoo watched the lovely young girl squirm and arch her body in ever-increasing pleasure, two thin tentacles suddenly shot out from the blob's large mouth. Cukoo's laugh boomed through the air once again as his thin tentacles quickly wrapped themselves around her hard tits as his thick tentacles below continued to squeeze around her full breasts. The thin tentacles twisted tightly around the stiff pink tits, almost as though they were trying to pull them off the young girl's chest. "Delicious," laughed the black blob again as his massive main phallus grinded against her tight sex while his secondary cock swelled and throbbed inside her small mouth.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Yuki moaned as she felt the cock rub against her lips and touching her sensitive clit, causing her to arch up even more, her body trying to entice the cock to move inside of her. Despite having came only recently, she found herself getting aroused and her climax building again. As she felt the thin tentacles wrap around her nipples and pull at them, she cried out in pain as they were tugged on. She wanted to pull herself away from the cock in her mouth but due to its size and the tentacles wrapped around her body, she couldn't pull her lips away from it.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:41 am

Cukoo's laughs only began louder as the young girl moaned and gasped through the thick secondary cock filling her mouth. "So, are you enjoying yourself, my dear," laughed the black blob as his main massive phallus continued to rub against her tight sex lips, keeping the young girl on the edge of another hard orgasm as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around her soft breasts. Sweat began to form on every inch of the young girl's smooth body and fell into the warm water below as she arched and rolled her body seductively.

The young girl tried time and time again to flex her body against Cukoo's throbbing main phallus, almost as though she was trying to get the bulging cock to penetrate her tight sex. "It seems that you need some release, my dear," laughed the black blob as his thick member grinded tight against her pink sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 am

Yuki shook her head in disagreement, groaning as she felt the member rub harder against her pussy, putting more pressures on her clit. Despite her head shaking, her hips continued to push forward to get the cock to move into her wet pussy. She moaned around the cock as the cock rubbed her clit, and the tentacles played with her breasts and nipples, arousing her body. She pushed her tongue up against the thrusting cock, to try and force it out of her mouth, but it only seemed to please the monster and cause the cock to throb even more.

~The impatient one

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:33 am

"Your body seems to disagree with you," laughed the black blob as he watched the young girl's smooth hips roll and flex against his massive main phallus, trying to make the thick cock penetrate her tight sex. His thick tentacles continued to twist tightly around her full breasts, while the two thin tentacles squeezed tightly around her hard pink tits. The young girl pushed her tongue against his thick secondary cock in an attempt to try and force it out of her small mouth, but it only served to arouse the massive blob more. Her small tongue rubbed hard against his bulging phallus as Cukoo felt her begin to suck lightly on it.

Cukoo always enjoyed seeing these young girls on the edge of giving in the sweet pleasure filling their bodies. Their movements and motions were quite seductive at times, with their hips thrusting forward as uncontrolled moans and gasps escaped through their lips. The black blob would soon grant this young beauty the release she so deeply wanted, but for now, he would tease her body to the farthest edge of arousal.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Yuki groaned as she kept trying to push the cock out of her mouth with her tongue, putting more force into it, but the most it seemed to do was stimulate and arouse the cock even more, and possibly even amuse the monster. But somewhere while she was trying to get the cock out of her mouth, her body took over and started to suck on the large member, her moans started to get louder and sounded more as if she was honestly enjoying what was being done to her. Her sex was quiet wet with arousal, her juices dripping into the water below, and the juices transfers on the the cock rubbing over it, making its movements over her lips smother from the lubricant.

~The impatient one

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 pm

The young beauty began to suck more eagerly on Cukoo's secondary phallus with each passing moment, rubbing her tongue across the thick head of the throbbing cock. "Are you sure you are not enjoying yourself," laughed the black blob as he watched the young girl squirm and arch her body seductively as her soft breasts rose into the warm air time and time again, displaying her hard tits as they were squeezed by his black tentacles.

Suddenly, the bulging head of Cukoo's main phallus pressed itself harder against her exposed clit, grinding against it tightly as she tried to get the pulsing cock to penetrate her tight sex lips. Her arousal was almost at it's peak, and the black blob was becoming quite aroused himself. As the young girl continued to suck harder on his second thick cock, a large amount of Cukoo's hot seed began to build up inside his blobbish body. The sticky seed slowly began to build up inside of the massive cocks, making each phallus swell wider and stretching the girl's jaw further out.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm

Yuki moaned loudly around the cock as she felt the other cock grinding hard against her clit, driving her arousal up and fast. Even with the cock in her mouth growing and spreading her jaw farther apart, she sucked more eagerly on it and rubbed her tongue over the pulsating cock, threatening to explode soon. Her rubbed her hips harder against the cock, desperately wanting it inside of her body, pounding into her hard and fast, and coating its seed inside of her. Her breasts, aching in pain from the attention from the tentacles and from over stimulation, moved faster up and down as her body moved more as her arousal grew and grew, seeking to give out soon.

~The impatient one

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 am

Cukoo eyed the young girl's body up and down as his massive main phallus rub tighter against her soft sex lips, grinding against her exposed clit harder with each passing moment. "I will ask you again, my dear. Are you enjoying yourself," laughed the black blob as his secondary phallus continued to swell with the hot seed, throbbing and bulging inside the girl's small mouth. The young beauty sucked harder on the pulsing cock as more muffled moans filled the air.

The thin tentacles lashed around her hard pink tits suddenly released themselves as two more tentacles moved towards her, each with a small hole on the end of them that looked like a suction cup. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as the ends of the new tentacles lashed onto her hard tits, sucking on her pink nubs as his thick tentacles below continued to twist tightly around her full breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Yuki moaned louder as the cock pushed harder against her clit, causing her to arch more into the sensation, spreading her legs more apart out of response, if it was at all possible, and push her hips up more against it. The monster asked his question again, mockingly as it was all to clear that she was enjoying herself, but she couldn't help but moan, "Haiiiii!!" around the pulsing cock in her mouth. She sighed slightly as she felt the tentacles let go of her nipples but cried out loudly as she felt two new ones wrapped around them and sucked hard on them. Yuki sucked harder on the cock, feeling her arousal growing and growing.

~The impatient one

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:23 am

Cukoo could only assume that the word "Hai" meant 'yes' in some other langauge, likely the girl's native tongue. The black blob laughed loudly as the girl's muffled scream vibrated through his thick secondary cock as she sucked harder on it with each passing moment, shifting her head up and down on the throbbing phallus as she moaned and groaned deeply. The new tentacles with the black suction cups twisted around her hard pink tits while sucking on them, as her full breasts were squeezed tightly by the thick tentacles below.

Suddenly, Cukoo's massive main cock stopped rubbing against her exposed clit as the black blob said, "let it fill you." The throbbing cock pulled away for a moment, then suddenly thrust forward and penetrated deep into the young girl's tight body. The young beauty arched her body high into the air as the thick tentacles wrapped around the girl's wrists and ankles pulled her down onto the bulging cock, penetrating her body even further. Slowly, the massive phallus began to force itself in and out of her tight body, stretching the walls of her sweet sex further apart with each hard shove into her beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Yuki groaned as she felt the suction cups brought more of the nipple in, continuing to suck on it and her breasts were squeezed tighter, causing her to push her breasts up more into them. She whimpered as she felt the cock suddenly withdraw from her pussy and stopped teasing her clit, but she didn't have too much to complain about as it forced its way into her wet sex, moving in fast and hard, causing her to cry out loudly, arching hard into the air. She moaned wantonly as she felt the cock move deeper and as it started to thrust in and out of her body.
(sorry. Sat was a bad day at work and sorta forgot it was my turn ^^;; )

~The impatient one

Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 am

"Yesssss," hissed the black blob once again as his massive main phallus swelled and bulged inside the young girl's tight body, stretching the walls of her pink sex. Small bumps began to form along the top of the massive cock as it forced itself deeper into her delicious body, rubbing the bumps against her exposed clit with each tight penetration. Cukoo gazed down at the lovely sight before him, as the young beauty flexed and arched her slender body against the throbbing member, thrusting her breasts into the air as they were squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles along with the thick secondary cock she sucked on eagerly. She was certainly a lovely sight.

The hot seed building up inside the blob's massive body continued to fill each of his massive cocks. Each swelling organ began to throb and bulge wider inside the young girl's mouth and sex, giving her a small warning as to what was about to happen.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next