View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cukoo's Cave: Exploring New Waters (for Noel) 

Post Cukoo's Cave: Exploring New Waters (for Noel)
After a long day of finding no young girls on the beach or the pools, Cukoo returned to the cave that he called home. The massive blob was quite frustrated, almost angry that he had not found one young girl the entire day. It had been quite a while since he had gone a full day without feeding on a young girl's delicious sexual juices, but it seemed as though this day he would have to go hungry.

The cave which the giant blob called home was just off the beach, allowing him easy access to the area which he captured most of his young girls. The entrance to the cave fed directly into the ocean, allowing water to flow in and out of the cave. The inside the cave of quite large, nearly fifty feet long from end to end with a large pool of water in the middle. Around the sides of the cave was a thin path, leading to a patch of sand at the back of the cave where small waves crashed in from the pool of water. A thin beam of light pierced through the ceiling of the cave, shining onto the small patch of sand. Had it not been Cukoo's lair, it would have been a very beautiful sight for most of the young girls on the island.

Cukoo's massive blob slowly settled into the pool in the center of the cave, sinking deep to the bottom. The sun was just starting to set outside over the ocean, though it was still quite hot out and Cukoo needed to cool down his massive body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:39 am

Noel slowly walked along the beach's edge, the waters lapping at her feet, with a slightly perplexed look on her face. It had been a gorgeous day out today, so when she'd come down to the beach earlier this afternoon she had expected to find the shoreline crowded with scantily clad young women enjoying the bright sunshine. Instead, she'd found the abandoned. For the past couple hours she'd wandered along he beaches, keeping an eye out for her peers, blissfully unaware of how often she'd come dangerously close to crossing a hunting monster's path. Now the sun had began to set, the island's intense warmth would be fading soon. She sighed, disappointed at having failed to find anyone to have a little fun with but began heading along the beach, back towards campus proper.

Today she wore a deep purple string bikini, tied with bows in several places to ease removal, and a white button down shirt, completely open. Her feet were bare, and she walked slowly, her hips swaying with each step. She was in no rush to get back to the dorms, just taking her time and enjoying the sunset. Eventually she came to a rocky outcropping that obstructed her path, jutting out through the sandy beach and into the water. Wading out slightly she intended to just pass around it, but at the end she found the entrance to Cukoo's cave. She paused for a moment, gazing in, before entering without a second thought. With each step her succulent breasts bounced enticingly, each step bringing her closer and closer to the pool in which the monster rested.

((Refrence picture!
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/776/1375/40968.jpg))

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:20 am
Profile WWW

Just as the black blob was about to close his eyes and enter into a deep sleep, he felt a small presense entering his cave. His blue eyes shot open and saw one of the more beautiful young girls he had ever seen on the island slowly entering his home. Her tight fitting purple bikini barely contained her full breasts which bounced slightly with each step as she continued to walk further into his lair.

The black blob silently let out a small laugh as he eyed the young girl up and down. It appeaped that he would not go hungry today, and what a prize he decided to appear. Almost on cue, a ray of sunlight burst through the top of the cave, displaying the small patch of sand towards the back of the cave. Several thick tentacles began to extend out from Cukoo's massive body, waiting just underneath the surface of the water. How delicious she would be...

(OOC - Great picture, by the way.)

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 pm

A broad grin broke out across Noel's lovely face when the ray of sunshine pierced the dim cave. It was quite beautiful, which was saying a lot on an island that was almost a tropical paradise. She felt drawn to the little patch of sand like a moth to a flame, and gracefully sauntered along the narrow path around the pool of dark water towards it. Out of the corner of her eye she almost thought she saw something move beneath the gently rippling surface, but wrote it off as a trick of light and shadow.

She finally came to a stop on the little patch of sand, standing directly beneath the shaft of light. She looked almost angelic, wreathed in light, her gorgeous body almost glowing within the dimly lit cave.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:03 pm
Profile WWW

As Cukoo's massive body continued to extend several more thick black tentacles, the blob suddenly noticed that he recognized this young beauty. Another silent laugh escaped the blob's large mouth as he realized that this young girl was "Noel". He had captured this young pink-haired girl once before, along with another delicious young girl named Sofia. They had both been very tasty and had given Cukoo plenty of the sweet nectar he craved, but this young girl had a very unique taste to her body. Few girls on the island had ever tasted as sweet as this young girl, and he knew she would still be just as delicious.

Several thick tentacles began to slowly glide across the top of the surface of the water, silently making their way towards the sandy ledge the young girl stood on. The black tentacles stopped at the water's edge as Cukoo eyed Noel's beautiful body up and down. He yearned to have her sweet juices once again...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:29 am

Noel took a moment to commit the location of the cave to memory. The lovely secluded spot would be the perfect place to bring a friend when she had a bit of leisure time, but it was getting late, and Noel didn't like being out alone at night, at least not anymore.

She turned to leave, but froze in her tracks. Several large, black, unnervingly familiar tentacles were sliding through the water, directly towards her. With no warning whatsoever, the pink-haired beauty took off at a dead run back down the sandy path and towards the exit.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:43 am
Profile WWW

Apparently Cukoo had not been as covert as he had liked. In his rush to take the young beauty, his black tentacles had broken the surface of the water, allowing the young girl a quick moment to try and escape. However, he would not allow the lovely Noel to leave.

In an instant, his thick black tentacles shot out of the water and towards the pink-haired beauty. A thick tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, binding them tightly together and yanking them behind her back. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles, binding her legs together tightly. The young girl was slowly lifted into the air as pulled back towards the sandy ledge she had just left moments before. Holding her aloft over the sandy patch, a massive black form began to emerge from the large pool in the center of the cave. Slowly, Cukoo's massive blobbish body began to rise from the water, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water. Water and slime dripped from the giant blob as more thick tentacles continued to extend towards the young beauty. Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto her lovely body as she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grip.

Suddenly, the large mouth of Cukoo opened wide, letting out a booming laugh which echoed through the cave as he said, "hello again, my dear. Welcome to my home."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Noel let out an ear-shattering scream the instant the first tentacle touched her wrist. Before she could even react both her hands were pulled roughly behind her back and bound together. She kicked and thrashed, fighting like a cornered animal but soon her ankles were similarly restrained. Panic began to overwhelm her. Her position was horrifically similar to their first meeting, when Noel had attempted to rescue her new roommate from the horrible beast only to be drawn into it's clutches herself.

"No, no, NO!! Not again!!" Noel screamed, desperate and terrified. She thrashed as much as she could within her bonds, but her fighting did nothing more than cause her luscious breasts to bounce enticingly, almost popping out of her tight purple bikini top. Moments later she found herself suspended under the shaft of sunshine piercing the cave, spotlighting her futile struggles. As the enormous monster slowly rose out of the water Noel's fighting faded slightly. God, she'd forgotten how huge he was. Yet more tentacles extended from his slimy body, their intentions obvious.

Her skin crawled as he laughed that horrible, mocking laugh. "Let me go!!" She screamed, thrashing again as a short burst of adrenalin hit her.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:25 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the cave once more as the young girl began to protest, squirming and flexing her body as best she could in her bound state. "After all the fun we had last time, my dear, I believe we will have even more this time around," laughed the black blob as his dark blue eyes gazed up and down her beautiful body, watching her full breasts bounce back and forth in her tight bikini top. Her smooth hips shifted and rolled as she tried to free herself from Cukoo's tight grip, but it was no use. She was in his world now, and he would enjoy every inch of her lovely body.

A pair of thick black tentacles suddenly shot towards the yougn girl's bound body, quickly wrapping themselves around each of her full breasts. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze the soft mounds of flesh through the thin fabric of her bikini top, stretching the purple bikini to its limits with each twist. How delicious she was going to be...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Noel couldn't help but moan slightly as the tendrils snaked around her barely covered breasts. She bit her lip, determined not to give the creature the pleasure of hearing her cry out as it manipulated her tender flesh. It was difficult though; unlike their last encounter Noel didn't have the thought of her roommate's safety to distract her from the undeniably pleasant sensations the creature's tentacles gave her. Before long the helpless girl's small pink nipples stiffened, clearly defined against the thin, tight fabric of her bikini top. With her arms bound behind her, her back was arched, thrusting out her succulent breasts

"Please...please let me go!" she begged, desperate as she felt her pussy becoming damp. "I'll do anything just...just..."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:16 am
Profile WWW

The young girl's pleas only made Cukoo laugh louder as his thick tentacles twisted tightly around her full breasts, small gasps and moans escaping her mouth with each squeeze around the soft mounds of flesh. A pair of thin tentacles suddenly shot out from the blob's large mouth and lashed onto the white button down shirt she wore loosely. With another quick laugh, Cukoo quickly tore the white blouse from her body, leaving the pink-haired beauty in only her tightl purple bikini as she squirmed and wiggled helplessly.

"Oh yes, my dear." laughed the black blob as his dark eyes glanced up and down her slender form, "you will do anything, for once you enter my home, anything and everything will happen to you." The black blob watched as the young girl's bikini top stretched to it's limits as his thick tentacles squeezed tightly around her soft breasts, showing off her hard tits through the thin fabric. Drool fell from the blob's mouth into the water below as he enjoyed the lovely sight in front of him. He knew she would be just as tasty as before...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 pm

"No!!" She screamed, another burst of energy giving Noel the strength to thrash and fight for a few more moments after Cukoo ripped away her shirt. Her back was now almost completely bare, nothing but a thin purple strap tied in a little bow at the center crossing it. "You...you won't get away with this!" The pink-haired beauty cried, though the defiance in voice was tinged with fear.

Noel whimpered as the tentacles molesting her luscious breasts squeezed tighter, and she heard several threads ripping. Any second and the skimpy garment would snap. "Stop...stop, please!" she begged, all the anger in her voice gone now.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

The lovely young girl flexed and squirmed as her soft breasts were squeezed tightly by Cukoo's thick black tentacles, displaying her large mounds of flesh for the black blob. Her hard tits looked as though they might tear through the thin fabric at any moment, her purple bikini top stretching as far as it could with each tight twist. As the young girl continued to protest, the blob's thick tentacles pulled her over the sandy ledge she had walked onto earlier. The black tentacles suddenly pulled the girl horizontal and laid her squirming body onto the soft wet sand below. Cukoo watched eagerly as Noel wiggled and flexed her lovely body against the sand below as her soft breasts continued to rise and fell rhythmically.

"Soon, you will be begging me not to stop," laughed the black blob as several more thick tentacles began to emerge from his massive body, extending towards her lovely bound body. A pair of tentacles slowly wrapped themselves around the thin straps to her bikini top, pulling gently on the strings. Cukoo watched as his black tentacles slowly untied the purple strings, ready to yank the thin piece of fabric away from her beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:56 am

Noel struggled in vain as the tentacles positioned her on her back. The wet sand clung to her bare skin, and with her arms pinned behind and beneath her back her ample chest was thrust even further into the beast's grip. She groaned; she could feel the thick tentacles at her neck and back untying the thin straps of her string bikini. She was helpless; he could have easily just ripped the delicate garment from her body.

"Stop taunting me you bastard!!" She shouts, a mix of desperation and hopelessness in her voice. "Wasn't last time enough?? Just let me go!"

With the bows untied her bikini top was a bit looser, and unfortunately for the poor girl, she hadn't thought to tone down her thrashing. She gasped loudly as her soft, plump breasts suddenly spilled free of the dark violet fabric, entirely of her own doing. Noel whimpered, desperately trying to pull her arms free so she could cover herself.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's deep laugh filled the cave as the young girl forced her bikini top to burst open from her squirming, displaying her bare breasts for the blob's dark eyes. A small gasp escaped the young beauty's mouth as her breasts spilled into the warm air as his thin tentacles pulled the bikini top away from her body, tossing towards the other end of the cave. The massive blob watched as his black tentacles quickly relashed themselves around her soft breasts, squeezing and twisting around her bare skin as her hard pink tits lifted off her chest.

"You are just as lovely as I remember," laughed the black blob as stared down at his lovely prize, watching her squirm and wiggle her body in the wet sand below. "I am sure you taste just as sweet as you did before," boomed Cukoo as his rough tongue slowly extended out from his large mouth. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo slowly ran his rough tongue across the front of her bare belly, rubbing up and down her smooth skin and inbetween her bound breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next