View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Watching Stars; Watching Girls (For SChanning) 

:Sandy blinked, leaning her head forward to blow on the coffee to cool it, before taking a greedy sip, struggling against the tentacles, not to get free, just to get a better angle on the cup. She stopped and nearly spit the coffee out as she realized what she was doing...drinking from the monsters hand, like a captured animal. Being tamed with false kindness. She shrank back from the coffee, eyes going wide and terrified again. He sounded...human...but wouldn't help her get free:

Why not...just let me go? Please? :she whimpered, twisting against the tentacles again, beads of sweat forming on her pale forehead: I..don't want to be used...for anything...

:tears welled up in her light hazel eyes, dripping down her cheeks and over her trembling lips, making dark spots on her shirt:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Ichigo moved his hand, then, setting the cup down and with another motion, placing a hand on her tear-stained cheek. He actually looked sympathetic, and his own heartstrings were being suitably tugged. If he was in control here, he probably would have done just as she had asked.

He's already decided, and I can't change that. If I tried, I'd probably end up dead. But for you... he stepped away again, and then turned, glancing behind him back to the girl before taking a sip of her coffee.

...It's probably for the best. He's not the only monster, and perhaps the nicest of them. He wants to give you pleasure and nothing else. If I was a student here, and I had the misfortune to be as popular as you'll be, I'd be glad he was the first one to find me. But that's small consolation. He smiled then, a very small, subtle change in his features. Some girls fantasize about stuff like this. If it helps, think of it as a dream come true.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

:Sandra's eyes widened in shock, her head jerking away from the false man's hand, cowering as far back as the tentacles would allow her to. She almost wailed the next words:

There are more?! What kind of p-place is this?! no no no no no no Let me go! I want to go home!

:she only cried harder as the figure spoke, shaking her head slowly:

A dream? This is...this is a nightmare...and I'm not even asleep...

:she went limp in the implacable grasp, chin falling to her chest as she sobbed, her strength already sapped by exhaustion and bone deep fatigue. The nightmares she had in slumber were bad enough, and now they had claimed her waking life as well...:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Ichigo knew he'd pretty much failed, and Antipode was watching. He had to do something or else who knows whether he'd be allowed to act freely like this again? And Antipode's impatience grew. It was more of a mind now to stop bothering and just start ravishing the girl until she gave in. Ichigo knew there were better ways... but how to get to them?

He frowned slightly, and gave an audible sigh. Watching her, he spoke again.

It's not... He stopped, her panic too much, he figured. So, he stepped forward, and hugged her. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her close, for a short tie. Then... think of it as a dream. The nightmare will change to something else soon.

Antipode acted, then, and tentacles began to move to the girl other than the ones holding her limbs. She'd feel their touch on her legs and sides, and her back, even as the young man's embrace continued. He hoped to calm her down... though even he doubted he'd succeed.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

:unable to pull away, she buried her head in his neck, reflexively clinging to even the false appearance of human comfort, a miserable whimper escaping from her as she felt more light touches over her body, jerking and shifting in the human figure's arms, her tears wetting his shoulder and neck as she continued to cry, a defeated whisper reaching his ears:

I don't dream anymore...there are only nightmares...and you're taking the one refuge I have from them away from me....please...please....let me go...I don't..I don't w-want this...

:she couldn't fight, couldn't resist, her tired body unable to do anything but accept what comes, her sleep deprived mind quailing at the thought of the near future, fresh tears soaking into the man's shirt as she wept, her hair blowing lightly across his face in the breeze, smelling of her strawberry conditioner:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Antipode saw that the girl had already given in. Well, it was working at least somewhat, so far. So... he would allow Ichigo to continue taking the lead for now.

Then... at least for a little while... I'll give you a new refuge, from the nightmares your waking world becomes. He finally stepped away from her, and pulled something out of his pocket. An odd, snow-globe like item, which he set next to her thermos.

When a monster comes to you in the waking world, and is finished turning this world into a nightmare, this will give you a night of peace, and unworriesome dreams. He looked a little bit sad. But, his promise aside, it was time to begin.

Antipode... I think you can start now. Even saying that, Ichigo didn't leave, but stayed there, holding the little snow globe as several tentacles moved, underneath the girl's clothes.

As he is so fond of doing, I'll ask you... any requests, any specifics of what's to come you'd prefer, or specific acts you'd prefer him not to do? And no... not doing it at all isn't an option, I'm afraid.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:35 pm
Profile YIM

:Sandra shuddered as she felt the fleshy appendages slither under her shirt and skirt, twitching as they slid across smooth, sensitive skin, her head jerking from side to side with short whimpers:

Don't...don't hurt me...please....just....get it over with...

:her voice was quiet, broken, the promise of a refuge from her nightmares disbelieved, seen as another ploy. She wished she could control the condition wracking her body, trigger an episode of unconsciousness now, when she needed it most...but she couldn't. As always, her own body was more her enemy than even the monster beginning to have its way with her. She bit her lip between her teeth, her cries quieting, the tears still falling:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:43 pm

As Ichigo watched, Antipode took over. Carefully the slithering tentacles went at their work, tentacles slipping into the long sleeves of her maroon shirt, moving up from underneath and even from above. The oddly careful tentacles began to move the shirt up, slowly peeling it from her form and up over her head, raising her arms to make removal easier.

The chill of the air would touch her upper body, and soon she'd feel them slipping into her black pants as well, tugging them down with much less trouble. She was lifted, tendrils wrapped around her waist, arms and legs holding her comfortably in the air several inches, as her pants were pulled completely off, along with her sandals.

She could cry all she wanted, but for now she was exposed, stuck in only her white cotton underwear. Ichigo couldn't help but ogle her slightly. She had a good body, and... well. He turned away after awhile. He might have been a creation, but Antipode created things well, it seemed. But then, Ichigo had sworn himself to someone else, and so really didn't need the temptation!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

:the movements had an almost surreal feeling to them, almost hypnotic. Slow, gentle lifting, the removal of her outer garments handled with careful ease. Not like what she thought rape would be like at all...but maybe that was another trap, another ploy. She shivered, back arching slightly as the breeze caressed her pale skin, petite breasts presented under cotton confines, her slender body twisting in the tentacles' embrace. Hers was not a body given to sensual curves, tho it had a certain beauty to it, like that of a rose beginning to wilt, a sense of slow wasting away, the shape of her ribs just barely visible beneath soft skin, almost glowing by the moon's light. Her lips parted in a soft whimper at the chill:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 pm

She'd find out in time that there wasn't any traps forthcoming. Well... it was obvious what was going to happen, but Antipode's method was a rather gentle one... most of the time.

The tendrils wrapped around her body would move slightly, and soon she'd feel the tips of numerous tendrils along her exposed flesh, rubbing at her lightly, as if giving her a careful massage, avoiding her underwear or what was underneath for now. The slow, gentle growth of arousal in her was Antipode's goal, and she seemed affected by it, even now... his movements sought only to bring more and more new sensations, and they would certainly give her new sensations now!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

:Sandra exclaimed softly, the sensation not quite what she was expecting, closer to sitting in a massage chair than anything else. Relaxing, pleasant even, staying away from her underwear...maybe...maybe it wasn't going to rape her...maybe it was just some sort of crazy alien masseuse:

Heh heh heh...:she stopped as she heard her own giggle, not liking the slightly dazed quality to it. She hadn't slept well in a while now, and this, well, this wasn't helping. Delirium was an old companion, but now would not be a good time for him to visit:

Ahhhh...:she sighed involuntarily, the steady massage relaxing the muscles in her neck and back, usually locked rigid to keep her upright:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Antipode of course was perfectly happy with that reaction. While he wasn't intending to give her hope of that sort, her mostly positive reactions were in fact wonderful. For all his bungling, it seems Ichigo had helped, at least subconsciously. At least, that was what Antipode would figure, as the alien massage continued, going on for several long and relaxing minutes.

Her mild laughter, the beginnings of her delirium, were noticed by the entity, which would begin to discretely delve into her mind to see just how out of balance she was. Perhaps he would even go so far as to undo her delirium, to leave her lucid... but no, not now, anyway!

Her muscles loose, her body relaxed, the time would come to step up his actions, and remind her that the pleasures he would give were not merely... limited... to the extent she'd seen so far. She'd feel several thin tendrils begin to move up her stomach, slowly inching their way towards her bosom. Finally, they reached the girl's bra, and began to slip underneath, slowly wrapping, coiling themselves around her fleshy orbs.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

:the longer the massage went on, the more and more Sandy wanted to just drift away into sleep, no longer out of desire to escape, but out of the pleasant relaxation that was almost unnatural to her normal life. She actually smiled and arched her body into the tentacles, shadowed eyes drifting closed slowly. Then, all too soon, the honeymoon was over, the sensation of small tendrils creeping under her bra shocking her out of her happy little fog. She gasped as the appendages enwrapped her smallish breasts, the feeling strange and new to her, causing her body to writhe in response:

Haah!? Mmmmm...what...are you doing? Ohhhnnn...

:her sighs and gasps continued, her head lolling bonelessly on her shoulders with each shiver of new sensation. The same could not be said for her inner world, the landscape of her mind. As the alien delved into her consciousness, it felt a sense of ceaseless activity, a cacophony of constant repetition, noise, static, chaos. The girl's mind was a frenzy of often conflicting signals, centered around a ground in despair and exhaustion, the rest designed to fight the last two down into quiescence. There was a sense of something deeper, buried beneath the broken fragments of thought. Depending on the alien's talent for telepathy, and understanding of human psyche, it might almost seem as if her mind had been broken with...intent?:

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:38 pm

Antipode was noting her mind. Delving as far into it as he could go. What he saw was unusual for the human mind, as chaotic and disorganized, haphazard, really, as they normally were. Of course Antipode noticed the odd intent implicit in the damage done to her mind... the lack of rest, the inability to have any kind of peace. It was obviously having serious physiological effects, both on her metabolism, energy levels, her nervous system, et cetera. He wanted now to look deeper, and almost stopped caring about what he was doing to her body.

Well, almost. A mental message was sent then to Ichigo. (Finish this, please. I have something new to attend to.) Ichigo sipped the coffee he was drinking, and frowned, glancing back at the girl Antipode was molesting so pleasantly. (Are you serious? You know what I swore... fine. Whatever. Have fun, you son of a bitch.)

Ichigo, then, would be the one controlling the tentacles. While uncomfortable in the action of it, he knew precisely what to do... and really, since none of this was vocalized, Sandy probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Antipode's and Ichigo's actions.

The tendrils underneath her bra continued to twine around her small breasts, coiling soon several times around the sensitive spots. For a long moment, they stayed there, cool, moist, their soft texture gentle on her flesh, almost feeling good. Then, they began to squeeze, lightly, carefully pressing into those breasts of hers, almost like odd hands fondling her with expert skill. Really, it was no more than an extension of the massaging that still continued without stopping elsewhere on her body... but was the obvious sign of what was coming.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 am
Profile YIM

:Sandra twisted in the tentacles grasp, mouth opening to moan softly, back arching to press her breasts against the tendrils trapped against the cotton bra. Oh God it felt good. She shouldn't be...shouldn't...her mind went blank. Something...was wrong, something was in her head. She could feel it like an eel, sliding between thoughts, disturbing the chaotic fragments of her mind. She saw flashes of half forgotten memory, brief bursts of light, sound, smell, all the senses. Then reality came rushing back, the tendrils twining around her rosy nipples and pressing gently inward, her mind fogging in the sudden surge of pleasure:

Aahnn! Wha-...ohhh....

:as the alien dug deeper, he to could see the memories that the fragments were created from, images of a car crash, fire, glass, blood. The smell of gasoline on hot pavement, the rough feel of rock against skin, the crushing pressure of steel wrapped around bone and flesh. He neared a...hole...for lack of a better description. A void in her mind, centered in the chaos, but not causing it:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next