View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Watching Stars; Watching Girls (For SChanning) 

The monster knew she was detecting him. Could tell, from the way her mind changed around him, that she could sense his presence. Well, he wasn't leaving, he was too curious about the insides of her brain to really leave. But he could move more carefully... and hide more completely. She might feel the disappearance of the presence in her mind. At the very, very least, she'd feel it recede, seeming to back off, even though in reality he was merely taking more precautions.

As Antipode investigated that void in her mind cautiously, Ichigo continued outside, drinking deeply from the nice, hot coffee as he manipulated the tentacles with all the aptitude of the monster himself. He had been placed mostly into the driver's seat, and though he knew letting her go would mean certain death, he could feel the psychic pleasure in just the way Antipode's main form could. And he was recording it, of course, for later use.

While the tendrils continued fondling her breasts, carefully massaging her in such a pleasant.. and now sexual... manner, she'd feel,another tendril, moving to her bra's hook, beginning with surprising ease to undo the clasp, letting the cotton piece of clothing fall gracelessly to the ground below. Her chest, now exposed, would feel the same light breeze as the rest of her body. If she was like most people, the odd feeling of exposure would do something odd to her... but nonetheless, without the bra in the way, the tendrils could act more vigorously, squeezing and fondling her breasts so much more easily.

And then, the tips began to wrap around her nipples in much the same way, tugging at them, lightly pulling on the little teats. Escalation. It seemed that was the order of the day. Every little while, he'd go a bit farther. But it didn't feel bad, did it?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 am
Profile YIM

:Oh...oh...oh fuck. Sandra rarely cursed, even in her own mind. But the sudden exposure, and subsequent increased fondling of her chilled nips, left no other word in her mind. Why did this have to feel so good? She completely forgot about the presence in her mind, losing herself in an experience she had never before had:

Nnnoohh...god...ah hnnn...don't...

:even Sandra wasn't sure what that don't meant anymore. Don't do that? Don't stop? She feared it was more the second than the first, her pale skin reddening with both shame and arousal, her legs shifting as much as they could in the tentacles grasp, her thighs rubbing together slowly. Inside her mind, the void remained still, not reacting to her thoughts, or the alien presence within them. It simply sat, a hole in her mind, waiting. If the alien focused hard enough, he could almost "see" a memory buried in the depths of the darkness, flickering fitfully:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:06 am

While Ichigo wasn't normally one to control this sort of thing, he knew, from memory, precisely how it felt, and how good it could be, to receive the psychic echoes of the girls' pleasure. And this one was already reacting very well. Antipode would be pleased, though Ichigo was rather embarrassed.

Nonetheless, the girl's breasts were continually teased, her nipples tugged, the orbs themselves massaged nicely, even as the tips of tendrils began tracing along her flesh, moving up and down her arms, up and down her inner thighs, down her back, legs, everywhere. Massaging, now light tracing. It would almost feel ticklish, as the narrow, thin little tips moved up and down, leaving an almost wet feeling after them as they moved. He let her thighs rub together, and gave her as much freedom of movement as he could. Which was alot, apparently.

As she flushed red, and began murmuring for him to do... well. Either stop or not stop... actually, from the sound of her voice he began to figure the second. She didn't really want him to stop, and he didn't.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM

:as the tendrils played over her body, teasing, tickling, she squirmed, gasping and panting from the ceaseless touches, her bloodshot eyes fluttering fitfully. Her thighs continued to rub together, more insistently now, the sensation good, tho she didn't know why, having never masturbated on her own before:

Ah! Oooooo...nmmm...m...mmore....

:she quietly whimpered the last word, head rolling on her shoulders as her body bucked under the tentacles, soaking in the strange, new, and disturbingly pleasant feelings. The flickering in the void resolved to an image of a man, body bent and broken at an odd angle, blood flowing from a deep cut in his head, a piece of razor sharp glass embedded therein. A vague shifting sense, and a trail of blood could be seen, slowly pooling and rolling toward the man, one feminine hand in the path diverting it temporarily, Sandy's hand:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:40 am

Antipode examined the void quietly, letting the images appear. An accident? Someone's death? It felt odd. Something felt unusual about this. It wasn't just a simple case of repressed memory, was it? Was that all there was to it? It looked like her mental chaos was caused intentionally. Was the human mind really able to do such to itself? He doubted it, deeply so. But... he examined anyway, so very curious. He wasn't even paying attention to what was going on outside.

The tentacles teasing her reacted to her words. She asked for more... and Ichigo took this to mean it was time to push forward even farther. The young girl would feel a tendril... several tendrils, slipping into the soft fabric of her cotton panties. They moved from the sides, and began, carefully, to slip that last bit of clothing off of her body, pulling it down her thighs, faster down her legs, and quickly enough off of her feet, tendrils moving out of the way to allow the fabric to move freely.

With her body exposed, her legs were allowed to stay together, rubbing against each other, and presumably creating a little stimulation in her more sensitive areas. Ichigo decided to just let the realization that she was bare push things forward... no need to actually touch her down there yet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 am
Profile YIM

:Mmmm it felt so...cold. Breezy, drafty even, in places a draft was not meant to go. Sandra shook her head, fighting free of the daze, looking down at her now completely nude body, mouth opening in an O of shock, a quiet gasp emerging. Her waxed hairless pussy was completely exposed, and there stood...Ichigo. She yelped and tried to pull her knees up, to cover herself against his gaze, not really thinking it through and giving him a better view of her pale pink snatch in the process as her body curled upward:

Don't look! Stop!

:she renewed her weak struggles to escape, panting from the previous exciting touches, when her vision doubled, her head swimming with fatigue. Her struggles slowly ceased, her body going limp and dangling bonelessly from the tentacles, her eyes closed and her gasping breath doing rather interesting things to her modest cleavage. She felt...strange. Inside and out. It was like having something on the tip of your tongue, but in her brain, and on the outside, well, she was terrified, excited, eager and ashamed at what her body was feeling. The scene in the void progressed, until the stream of blood flowing from Sandra made contact with the blood pooling beneath the obviously dead man. The scene shuddered, as if something had happened outside of the stricken girl's view, and then, a shadow seemed to seep from the wound in the man's head, sinking down into the blood like oil, flowing along the path slowly towards the viewpoint. The alien could hear the echo of the girl's silent screams, and futile attempts to move her paralyzed body. And then, the shadow made contact, a cold dagger of pure, agonizing terror shattering the memory with a fading wail, so strong the alien presence could feel it from outside the void:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:04 am

As Antipode continued watching the strange events unfolding, it realized suddenly what had infected the girl. Fear struck the entity, and it quickly pulled back, deeply worried that it would be infected. It seemed there were things in the million worlds that even an Andromeda Star Fiend would find horrifying. And a mental entity of the sort he had discovered here was just such a thing.

For now he was safe, and so he watched on, realizing the problems this girl was having. How unfortunate. She'd eventually die. He decided not to tell Ichigo. The noble brat would probably go out on a limb to save her or something... he kept doing things like that, and it was getting annoying.

For his part, Ichigo realized the girl was embarrassed that he was watching her. She didn't realize, of course, that he was controlling the tentacles now, and if she did, she'd probably feel terribly betrayed. But quickly her response changed, presumably thanks to Antipode's actions inside. Well... no sense in stopping, was there?

Her young body would continue to be teased so thoroughly. And then... new tendrils would approach. It seemed that this was going very well. Surprisingly well. And it was time to go even farther. The delicate tendril moved, slowly, up her inner thighs, lightly, carefully approaching her sex. Closer, then closer again. Then, finally, she'd feel the tip trace, lightly, over her outer lips, not moving any deeper, not going any farther, content to simply rub up and down, barely even touching her at all, honestly. Ichigo didn't know the conflict inside... so was going on his orders. And he was actually enjoying himself. He prayed Karin wouldn't ever hear of this.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:30 am
Profile YIM

:for a long moment, Sandra's existence came into sharp focus, a single thought becoming crystal clear in her mind "Stay awake", an echo of the voice that had awoken her from the nightmare filled coma after the crash. Reality seeped back in on her, the chill breeze, the kneading tendrils, the soft, exquisite touches along her nether lips, the-...wait, the what?! Where?!:

Wha-? Aaaahhhnn! Nooooo! Hnnff...aaaahh.....

:she writhed, the light touch torture on her untried sex, sending thrills of indescribable pleasure up her spine. Why did it feel so good? What was wrong with her? She groggily fought to resist the gentle assault, the lack of any energy making her struggles a weak, barely noticeable footnote to her full body writhes. The sense of impending revelation had faded, leaving her firmly rooted in the delirious reality of being bound and teased by an alien monster:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:43 am

Ichigo sighed, quietly to himself. Of course she'd keep changing her mind. From begging for more to yelling in surprise when he gave it. Human girls... so damn confusing. Well, then again, it made sense. She didn't really want it, she was simply reacting to feelings that were overwhelming her with their sheer... adequacy. Now, in a case where the girl actually wanted it for real, such a thing didn't happen. Antipode was too alien to really get that, but he couldn't disobey an order! Not in a way that was noticeable, anyway.

Her struggles failing, the tentacles continued unfettered by her movements. Their soft touches continued to be everywhere. It almost seemed like not an inch of her skin could escape their complete and total touch, no part of her could escape. And her poor nipples, now, began to be pulled even harder, actually slightly roughly, to see how she could react to such a thing.

And down below? The light touch of the tendril on her netherlips continued, moving a little harder, a little faster. Almost at the speed a tongue might more, now, though certainly a little slower than that at this moment.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 am
Profile YIM

:Sandra yelped at the rough pull on her sensitive nipples, back arching and tears coming to her eyes:

Ah! Ow ow ow! S-stop!

:only to almost immediately bend the opposite direction, her abdominal muscles clenching reflexively as the tendril on her sex increased its speed and pressure, causing her to curl her entire body forward toward her hips, the arch of her back strangely graceful in the light, the opposing contortions twisting her in a tortuously sweet suspended ballet:

Huu! Oh oh oh...mmmnnn.....nggh....

:she was going mad, the conflicting signals rampaging through her body, her sex becoming slick with her arousal, her breasts taking on the same rosen blush of her neck, face and ears, her hair becoming wild from the repeated tosses of her head. The total effect was almost magical, a painting of a willowy body caught in a storm for one, dancing to winds unseen:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:19 am

Well. If nothing else, Ichigo could completely appreciate the way she looked in the moonlight. Quite the erotic sight, that really made him wish he could go find a certain other girl right about now... but that was not in his power, and wouldn't be, for quite awhile to come, sadly.

The tendrils tugging her nipples stopped hurting her, easing up just enough to keep it from becoming uncomfortable. Her body was toyed with, her massage having long ago taken an incredibly sensuous quality. Then, of course, the slender tip down below, instead of merely rubbing against her lips anymore, began to slip inside of her. Just a half inch. Just enough to make clear what could happen next, and it was too small to be any real discomfort... but the point was there, wasn't it?

Antipode, meanwhile, had delved back again into her mind, and began examining in detail the things he had seen, over and over, throughout his massive consciousness. Was there more there? Was there any change he could effect? Or would he, instead, be contaminated by the... thing... within this girl?

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 am
Profile YIM

:her body went rigid as the tendril slowly entered her, her eyes closing and fresh tears springing to her eyes, a slight moan parting her trembling lips:

Nooo....not...not like this...

:the tendril felt resistance to its progress, as the girl was still a virgin. She squirmed slowly, the feeling invasive, horrific, and devilishly intoxicating. Her mind was locked squarely on the tendril penetrating her gently, no room for anything else in her mind. As the alien revisited the distracted girl's memories, it seemed the void maintained its quiescence, nothing moving within its depths. Perusing her memories, and having access to areas of her brain the girl did not, he could see that the only time the psychic parasite could feed on her, was in a state of complete rest, or deep REM sleep. It seemed her body had developed a strange defense mechanism, preventing her from ever achieving a vulnerable state, at a terrible cost to her health, mental and physical. The parasite lay dormant in the blocked off area of her psyche, a sort of firewalled zone in which she stored painful memories, the same area that had taken the brunt of the trauma in the car wreck that had brought the whole mess about:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:10 am

From her mind the voice came... indistinguishable from Antipode's. Ichigo had no intention of letting her know that he was the one in control of her pleasure this evening, and he even had the ability to hide his voice in her mind. In Antipode's voice, words came, once more, to her mind.

Then how would you prefer it to happen? I can have it done any way you desire... merely ask, and I'll do it. After those words entered her mind, the tendril removed itself from her virgin sex, and returned to her netherlips, rubbing so delicately against them that it was almost maddening. It would almost make her want the tendril to act harder against her body, honestly.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 am
Profile YIM

:she groaned loudly as the tendril started rubbing against her again, head tilting back as her back arched. She shivered, from the breeze, from the attention all over her body, from the realization that she wanted that tendril inside her, somewhere in her mind. She shook her head in denial, whimpering out barely audible words:

I don't want.....Aaahh...want it done at all...Hnn...please don't do this to me...nnnmmm....

:her body writhed against the tentacles reflexively, liking what was happening even if her mind fought tooth and nail against it. Her hips rocked slightly against the tendril, making the strokes firmer, her teeth biting down on her lower lip at the feeling shooting through her groin:

Mmmmhhh!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 am

Ichigo had the same advantages Antipode had in this sort of situation... and with Antipode's deep mental link in full effect, he believed he had an even better gauge of the girl's mindset than even Antipode normally had.

He was glad of that, and smiled. He was actually finally getting into this. She wanted it, and her words were only an attempt to argue with herself, more than anything. She totally wanted it, and the way her body rocked against the tendril at her groin only made it more obvious.

Yes you do. But... we can do a few other things first. And I'll be gentle, alright? The fake Antipode voice entered her mind again, telling her such things. And then... that delicate appendage moved up, leaving her netherlips in search of something a bit more substantial. And after a brief moment, she'd feel it find it's goal, as it wrapped around her little clitty.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next