View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Active lounging. (Open for students & monster) 

Post Active lounging. (Open for students & monster)
I leaned back on the bed smiling to myself knee gently resting on the other. I was dressed in the school uniform; one which I had earned from a much larger student for doing their school work for a month; I'd earned enough of these larger uniforms for my entire stay at this school by now and I couldn't get in trouble for it as these were all uniforms issued by the school itself, in fact I'd already gotten out of any trouble for it thanks to that little fact.

"Wonderful day I have to say."

I told myself with a stretch looking about my room before I'd take a drink from a can looking at my wide open door as I lay there with my fox ears and tails both one not much caring if people saw me anymore... it seemed people found out one way or another anyway.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 am

Kuria was on her way back to her room, her bag swinging off her shoulder and making it clear that she was just getting back from classes. In comparison to the girl who’s room she walked past and peeked into, her school uniform fit like a glove, from the white shirt to the dark blue vest that went over her hips and ended on her thighs. Her skirt was far too short, any sudden movement causing the material to flap happily, revealing the black boy-cuts the Irish girl was wearing. Her socks were pulled up to just under her knee but instead of regulation school shoes, she was wearing black combat boots that reached mid-calf.

Sweeping her tongue along the ring in her lip, her green eyes widened in slight surprise when she studied the girl more closely. Ears? A tail???? This was new. Clearing her throat to alert the girl to her presence, Kuria leaned against the doorframe, lazily confident.

“Afternoon, cutie. Hope you don’t mind my intrusion, but I was wondering how you got those?” she asked, pointing at the ears specifically. Flipping open her bag, she slid her bottle of water out of the sack and twisted it open, taking a thirsty sip. It had been hot today. When she spoke again, her accent was very clear. “I’m Kuria, in case you were wondering.” the dark Irish girl added.

"Can someone please give me a fucking smoke. Where's my guitar?"

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]