View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Watching Stars; Watching Girls (For SChanning) 

:her teeth slammed shut with an audible click, her body going rigid and shuddering as the tendril wrapped around her clit. Yes, just like that, she had her first orgasm. She moaned from the soles of her feet, her body losing any sense of coordination, writhing languidly as her juices trickled down her leg, turning her face into her shoulder and rubbing her cheek into it in a very feline motion, mouth agape. Her whole body shivered in long, fluid movements, toes curling, back arching and straightening in such a way as to make her seem to undulate in the hold of the tentacles:

Ah..ah...ah....ahhhhnnnnnn...so...so...ohhhhh.....

:the pitch of her voice raised, trailing off in a near squeek of ecstasy as her knees pressed together convulsively:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:03 am

The teasing continued until that first orgasm faded. Ichigo wondered briefly if she'd ever orgasmed before, even once? He couldn't tell from the psychic connection they had so far, so he'd ask her... in a moment.

Her body would feel almost cradled by the tentacles, everywhere around her. When the tendrils finally stopped tugging on her nipples, and that one finally left her little clit, her body would have finished with that... incredibly cute writhing in pleasure she was so adept at doing. Ichigo sighed. Why did he have to be designed to be attracted to human girls? Antipode was doing this just to tease him, wasn't he?

See, Sandy? It's quite nice, isn't it?

Ichigo was of course playing his master's role... he wondered if his gentleness was a giveaway, though?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 am
Profile YIM

:Sandy was completely out of it, mind whirling in the aftermath. She panted for breath, chin on her chest, head lifting weakly when Ichigo spoke:

Hwa? Hah....mmmnnn....:she seemed incapable of coherent speech as of yet, settling with an embarrassed nod, her eyelids fluttering slowly:

:Oh, oh fuck, that was amazing. Sandy had never felt that way before, never felt such, pure, agonizingly perfect release. She felt drained in way entirely new to her, tired not only from the exertion, but from her own pleasure. Her body was winding down, and she had no defense against this new lethargy. The alien within her mind felt something, a tugging sensation. As the exhausted girl's consciousness began to fade, the void in her mind seemed to pulse, the surface roiling. Sandy began to shiver again, fighting to remain conscious, still gripped by the strange new weakness in her limbs, calling her to sink down, down into oblivion:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Ichigo could feel the girl fading. He was actually somewhat annoyed. So soon? Before he'd even had a chance to... well. Oh dear Lord, he was sounding like Antipode now. Shaking his head, still, he sighed, and sent his master an urgent message.

(Hey. I know you'll prefer it this way, so could you do something to keep her from falling unconscious? We've barely even started.)

Antipode heard Ichigo's call, and in great annoyance sent his mental reply. (You have no idea what's happening, do you? Well, never mind. Fine, I'll do what I can.)

The alien moved deeper into the girl's mind, seeing if he could give her a boost of some sort. The danger was manifest... but he figured Ichigo was going to make this worthwhile, so he might as well humor the crazy boy. He certainly wasn't going to inform him of the real problems. Ichigo would probably go and try to save her or something stupid like that, and kill the both of them.

The girl would, after a few minutes, feel a burst of energy. Enough to keep her from falling asleep... just enough to allow herself to be molested yet further by the tendrils around her. Antipode knew giving her that energy was risky. He might very well get infected.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

:during the minutes prior to the burst of energy, Sandra twisted weakly in the grasp of the tentacles, fighting, struggling against sleep. Ultimately, her weakened body failed, her mind sinking into darkness. From his seat in her mind, the alien could see the void pulse and alter shape, ballooning outward as if something was pressing against it from within, howling faces showing before sinking back into the roiling mass. As the girl succumbed to sleep, the void seemed to fade like a cloud of smoke, revealing a shadowed mass, flowing and writhing like a thousand eels locked in an endless orgy. The mass oriented on the alien presence, and shot forward, moving like an amoeba, thick protrusions flying forward to pull the rest of the mass along. Just as it had covered a third of the conceptual distance between them, the jolt of energy rocked the inner world of Sandy's mind, her mental defenses slamming back into place like floodgates, the void reappearing in its prior spot, the shadow figure howling as it was inexorably sucked back in. After a moment, her mind was back to its prior chaotic, but relatively safe state:

Ghaah! Wha-? How?

:on the outside, all Sandy knew was that something had jolted her awake, like the kick from a cup of triple brewed. She shook her head groggily, where she was and what was happening returning to her. She looked down at her trembling legs, and the glistening trail running down them, turning beet red in mortification. She couldn't bear to raise her head, knowing that the "man" Ichigo was looking at her displayed in such a lewd manner:

Last edited by SChanning on Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:46 am

Antipode felt pleased with itself. How fortuitous, that Ichigo had made him start the preparations so long before the barrier broke. If he hadn't already been working on it, he would have had to flee... or be infected himself. He thanked the boy silently, and continued on, deciding to continue giving enough power to keep her from falling unconscious. For now, anyway.

He realized, of course, that Ichigo had given that interesting trinket to the girl. Perhaps... with some reworking, it could serve in the newly revealed circumstances. Instead of just give her pleasant dreams, it could potentially hold the entity in its cage when she was forced unconscious in this way. The monster knew, of course, that the girl would be molested thusly many times in the future. And so, to protect her, and everyone on the island... well, mainly himself, Antipode needed to make sure that barrier didn't collapse merely because some monster ravished the girl into oblivion. And it might even allow her to live longer, too, which that Ichigo boy would love.

Ichigo, of course, didn't know any of this. And probably never would. For now, all he knew was that Antipode had awakened her, and he smiled, a little bit. No, this wasn't right. But he wanted to please his master, and he knew he'd be disappointed at the showing... not for lack of quality. It was too good, was the problem. If it stopped there, it'd have been deeply annoying to the monster, and Ichigo really didn't want to die.

Another sip of coffee, and he sighed. He didn't want to take her virginity... in fact, he'd rather be playing with a specific other person for now. But in lieu of that, it was time, wasn't it? A new tendril moved to her body, beginning to trace, once more, up and down her netherlips. This one was larger, more similar to the size of a human penis.

That one that had teased her clit? Went right back to it, wrapping around the sensitive nub. He figured enough time had passed that she wouldn't immediately climax again... but who knew? Maybe she would. He couldn't wait to find out.

Damn it! Antipode had designed him to be enthusiastic at this in spite of himself. Someday...

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:36 am
Profile YIM

:Sandy sucked in a sharp breath as the tendril resumed its place on her clit, tugging and teasing at the overly sensitive little nub. She gasped, legs shivering weakly, the closest thing to resistance she could muster in her weakened state. She turned her head away, burying her face in her shoulder, as she felt the more phallic tentacle press against her. No.... She wasn't even coherent enough to finish the thought, her mind repeating that simple, futile denial. Animal sounds of protest and forced passion slipped past her lips, her shame growing with every escaped moan:

Nhhoo....Ah!...uuhhnn....mmmnnn

:she swayed slowly in the tentacles' hold, hips bucking against the tendril wrapped around her clit, inadvertently grinding across the tentacle teasing at her slit as well. She didn't know if she could take this much longer...:

Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:25 pm

She was so sensitive, that her body seemed to reach it's limit almost too easily. With Antipode lending the girl enough energy to keep her from falling unconscious again while all of this continued, Ichigo sighed. She didn't want to lose her virginity, but regardless, it was probably better this way, instead of some more horrible monster.

I'm sorry... but I'll be gentle. Just relax, alright? Was that really the best he could do? Annoyed at himself, he ordered the tentacles, finally, to do what they wanted to do so badly.

Sandy would feel the tentacular phallus stop rubbing against her sex, and then, slowly, carefully, begin to push forward. Bit by bit, the slightly small tendril slipped inside of her incredibly tight body, entering her without much difficulty, and only after a little while, finally pushing through her hymen. the tentacle slithered inside of her, moist anyway, and only made wetter by her own juices.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile YIM

:Sandra's eyes widened, her head lifting to look down her restrained body, a quiet beaten whimper the only sound she could manage before the tentacle stole her virginity, her head rocking back with a soft cry of pain as her maidenhead was sundered. Oh God it hurts....and this is gentle? Despite Ichigo's warning, she could not help but flinch from the pain, muscles clenching involuntarily. Any pleasure from her penetration was slow in breaking through the haze of pain and despair:

Ahhhhh! Nnnoooo......:quiet sobbing:

:tears flowed anew as the tentacle slid deeper into her, the first trickles of sensation reaching her brain, the feeling causing her body to arch forward. She sucked in a long breath, breasts rising into the caressing tentacles, her hips moving slightly against the invading tentacle, ignoring her mental anguish and forcing more of the length inside her body, the trail on her leg becoming pinkish from her virgin blood:

Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:13 am

Ichigo knew that losing her virginity would be a painful experience, even if he was as careful as possible. Knowing this place, he knew the chances of her getting anything gentler were out of the question. He didn't enjoy it, and her cry of pain made him flinch, but it was what had to be done. As she reacted, he could see the juices on her legs become pinkish. She'd been a virgin, alright. Then again, this whole thing made that obvious.

Ichigo sighed, and the tentacle continued filling her, slowly, gradually, "gently" still, moving up inside of her as far as possible. Knowing what was coming for her in the months and years to come, he figured it would be best to get her body as used to these things as possible. But that took a little time, and a gradual, careful, increase in activity. As always, her body was teased, massaged, her tits rubbed and pulled, and her clit lightly stroked. He wanted to make this as pleasant for her as possible. But that took a little doing, and a little concentration.

The positive responses that slowly returned, though, didn't do anything to hurt his resolve. The opposite, in fact...

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:31 am
Profile YIM

:Sandy huffed and puffed for air, wincing and whimpering as the tentacle slid across newly broken skin within her. Thankfully, the blood only served to ease the passage of the member. The constant stimulation to the rest of her body slowly eased her muscles back into a relaxed state, her muscles unclenching, abating the pain somewhat. She still gasped at every small movement of the tentacle, hypersensitive to this new sensation:

Haaahhnn! Mmmmm...ah! Hooooohhhh....

:all she could manage were incoherent noises of animal lust, no longer in control of her body's reactions. Her hips slowly rocked against the embedded shaft, causing her eyes to roll slightly back into her head with a long moan, as the timing came just as her clit was given a tug by the tendril attached to it. What...is happening to me....it feels....sooo good. Her thoughts were hazy and vague, the fragments in her mind colliding and rebounding gently:

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am

Ichigo had to admit. That looked pretty darn nice. With a smile starting to form on his face, he stepped forward, getting a better look at the pretty young woman's writhing. She really did look quite lovely, struggling so...

The tendril, having reached as far as it could inside of her body, writhed for a little while, moving slightly within, shifting position, simply... stirring around inside of her body. But after a few long moments, it began to pull out of her.

Just as slowly as it did when it pushed in, the very slick tendril pulled out, leaving her insides empty where it ended, slowly rubbing against the flesh of her body as it moved... pulling and pulling until it was almost entirely out of her. And then, it started moving inside again...

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:07 am
Profile YIM

:Sandy's hips shifted slowly in circles, moving almost in time with the tentacle spinning within her. Her head rolled back around to look down her suspended body as the tentacle started to withdraw, her whole body shaking slightly as the shaft pulled across her inner walls:

Haaahhh.....hhnnn....mmm?

:her face set in an almost comical pout as the tentacle pulled most of the way free, as she had just gotten to like that feeling. She shivered slowly as it began to press back up into her, biting her lower lip gently and closing her eyes, a low mew of pleasure accompanying every inch of penetration:

Mmmhh.....mhhhh...:a gasp for breath:...oooohh....

:Oh God, what's wrong with me? I hate this! Stop! But...but it feels... She lost coherence, even mentally as the tentacle filled her fully again, her hips rocking slowly, almost in welcome:

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 am

Almost? Almost in welcome? Ichigo would have laughed if he had heard that thought. Because there was no almost about it, save for the part of her mind that totally didn't want to believe she loved every moment of all of this, now. That much was obvious, from her sounds... and also the way her body moved in response to each and every movement. She loved it, totally.

The appendage inside of her moved slowly, still, as it filled her again. But nonetheless, it was a little faster than that first time, both because it was easier to enter her, and just faster movement in general. She was slowly filled up, and then, once more, slowly it pulled out. On the second careful thrust in it stopped again, and began writhing once more, a little harder, a little more. Besides feeling rather... nice, it would make sure to get her just a little looser. Not that she would ever really be loose, but not like her virgin state.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:44 am
Profile YIM

:Sandy squirmed lethargically around the tentacle, her entire body undulating slowly as it stirred her with exquisite sensation. Her body shone with a sheen of sweat, glimmering palely in the moonlight. The teasing pace of the thrusts was driving her mad, causing her to groan and almost whine as it pulled out of her, and gasp and nearly purr as it slowly filled her again:

Ohhh....hhhaahhn?......Nnnnmmm....hhhhmm....yesss...

:she clamped her mouth shut, burying her face in her shoulder weakly, aghast at the words slipping past her lips. As the tentacle writhed inside her slick, tight confines, she jumped with a squeek, moaning loudly before she could shove her face back into her arm, biting down on her lower lip in mortification, tears of shame re-damping her eyes:

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next