View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Intimacy 301: Freeform Practice (for Darwin) 

"I see...So it was a different situation where you actually acted on the impulses I'm sure your creator gave you."

Darwin stared at the door where Ichigo had been standing and for a second or two antipode might think she could actually see the tentacles there and the way she turned away not even considering running out the door might have made him believe that though it was of course an impossibility; she was just making assumptions about it, lucky assumptions but assumptions none the less. Her gray hues turning to focus on that pacing chair on that row of desks curious about what it was doing for a few moments before returning to her inquiry.

"Has your creator ever considered... maybe creating an entity that has no access to his tentacles or abilities? Maybe letting it run around as a student here... I don't know seeing the other side of the fence first hand?"

It was a question she had pondered many a time, if any of the monsters had forms as students and let themselves get raped to see how it feels, or if it was even possible for one to do such a thing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 am

For several long moments he was silent. Obviously he was a little leery of talking to her about his sexual... activities. After a few long moments, he sighed, and sat in a chair. Eyes closed, hands in his lap, he spoke, blushing slightly.

It wasn't like that at all... well. Not precisely. I guess I'll tell you everything, okay? He opened his eyes, and leaned forward, watching the gray eyed girl. Yeah, she was cute. She couldn't hide all of her feminine qualities... at least, not now that she wasn't really pretending.

Antipode first used me in a rather... unusual situation. He had created a simulated version of Ka... a student's memory, and placed me in there, to basically date her. I think she figured out the plan pretty much at the start, but... the rest is private, especially the ending, got it? He glanced at her with an unusual look. It was obvious what happened. But the details... that was between him and Karen! He wouldn't tell anyone, regardless of who they were, about that time.

Shifting position, a tentacle appeared, near him. Handing him a... cup of coffee. Oddly enough, he'd acquired a taste for the stuff. Well, after sampling it from a student's thermos, he'd found himself addicted. He wondered how that girl was doing, honestly. He took a long sip, and then made a face. It still tasted bitter.

Want some? Anyway, never mind. To get back to your other point, yes, Antipode is preparing to do precisely as you speak. It's the next stage. First create me and several other... whatever we are. Oh, and by the way, you're very lucky you chose me and not my sister. Jiro is... well. My opposite in more things then sex.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:24 am
Profile YIM

It was her turn to just let him talk the story sticking though perhaps not well enough information; such as a name of the student, for her tastes. She nodded when she believed it would be proper to until the coffee appeared.

"Coffee??? There's no way... probably just a coincidence... then again... ugh..."

She shivered the feeling traveling quickly along her spine and just the slightest hint of frustration showing in her face. She was imagining whom had given him his taste for coffee seeing he didn't seem to enjoy it that much for some reason yet continued to drink it she'd just say something a rhyme she had just made up in her head based on her assumption.

"The Sandman's toy stolen away to be used in another way... Or am I off thinking your taste in coffee is just a little sandy..."

She hoped she was wrong, she had tried her best to warn that poor girl, she truly hoped perhaps her condition would protect her from the island's things after that Darwin's mood just seemed to dip a bit as ichigo mentioned the difference between himself & his... 'sister'.

"The mirror opposite testing two sides of a coin at once I'm guessing she's ummm... evil and outgoing right?"

Tone now held a bit of sadness words heavier and slower than before.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:41 am

Ichigo, of course, froze. He looked as white as a sheet, for a brief moment, before setting down the coffee, and actually placing it somewhat away from him. He didn't look at her for awhile after that, listening to her incredibly, painfully obvious rhythm.

He opened his mouth to speak, but at first couldn't find any words, or so it seemed. His hand moved to his eyes, rubbing them slightly, before looking back at the girl... it was too much. So, she knew the girl Sandy. How frustratingly horrible. And he realized then just how totally his body language gave away everything, more completely than words ever could. That last bit had really killed him. Sandman's toy... Sandy. Please, it almost made him wince.

He picked up his cup and took another sip. Why was he suddenly so jittery? Addiction to the substances inside? No, that way a lie. He knew precisely why. For now, he tried to avoid it.

Evil and outgoing? Yeah.. I'd go farther than that, but then, I don't think you want to... hear... He turned away slightly. Just the sound in her voice, and the way his own voice cracked, slightly. Shame. Damn it!

I'll say it this way. If what my master told me is correct, had he not been the first to find her... had I not given her the gift I had... she probably wouldn't have survived another two weeks here. Don't ask me why, he just said some nonsense about rogue... mimes? I don't even know what he was talking about.

He was leaving off, of course, how central a role he had in that situation. Of course, Darwin wouldn't be stupid. How hard would it be to figure? He'd said he'd done things, and besides... if he hadn't been there, how would he have gained a taste in coffee?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:55 am
Profile YIM

"The self paralysis is starting to look like an actual option now... "

Darwin sighed moving to stand next to a chair running over Ichigo's words in her mind offering just the slightest nod of acknowledgment more angry at herself it seemed than Ichigo or antipode. The words not said bothering her even more than the knowledge the third friend she had made, & the only one thus far she had a hope of keeping away from these things fell pray to one before Darwin had even met her for a second time.

"I see... Well then I suppose I'll just think of it as a service in that case to my friend... Not that it'll help me deal with knowing it. thanks a lot."

not quite sarcasm & not quite honest at the same time she didn't say anything else on the subject she remained quiet for a time.

"... ... ...What about a student named Leyna? Did you get to her too or know if she's been attacked or not yet...?"

She was hoping this creature could answer and if not it wouldn't matter she was already assuming anyone she came in contact with was destined to meet one of the same creatures she had or would.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 am

Ichigo actually snapped at her then. One could suppose a combination of shame, and the feeling that he had lost any connection with this girl due to a stupid mistake.

Believe what you want. If you ever go to Sandy's room and find a snow globe there, breath a sigh of relief. It means she won't be in danger of dying for the time being. His voice began to shift, that complicated set of feelings spilling into his words. He wasn't pleased now, though he wasn't angry at her. No, of course not. Yet nonetheless, his words continued, tumbling out. I don't know of anyone named Leyna. That means Antipode has probably not encountered her. I don't have much knowledge on the subject, but she may not have been attacked yet, if she's new. He stood up, then, and turned away, taking several agitated paces.

I didn't want to, okay?! Another shift in his voice. Not yelling. But obviously, deeply disturbed. Deeply bothered. I can't help that I didn't hate it. That wasn't a part of my self that I could choose. But what I did... it's still my responsibility, even if my master had forced me to. I could have let myself die, after all. He blushed slightly, his profile facing her, and his cheek obviously fleshed as he looked down, away. It almost looked like he was going to cry. He wasn't going to, though... not in front of this girl, of all people. She made him feel a shame he'd never felt before. He knew this emotion existed, had implanted memories of it... but had never really felt it, not ever before.

Then, after several small moments, he seemed to calm down slightly, and smiled sadly. While Antipode mucked around in her mind, seeing what was the matter with her, he made me control what happened. Hell, he keeps making me do such things. After the first time, Karin... the one I mentioned earlier... I swore to her I'd save her, eventually. But it seems my fate is to do the opposite. Regardless of my methods, it's still no different from any of the monsters here.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:33 am
Profile YIM

She listened to Ichigo's words, his tone watched his emotions though her expression didn't change. She watched him move and act She liked his reaction and how human it seemed how purely honest how raw and unlike many of the monsters she had seen thus far.

"I'm almost out of questions Ichigo... but, eeing as this antipode is so kind do you think maybe it would allow me a few things?"

The possibility of leyna being safe; though it didn't truly exist, in fact leyna & darwin had been attacked together & darwin had repressed the memory. The thought of him not wanting to do what he had done to sandy, his position on the girl Karin one whom darwin didn't know yet suddenly knew all too well. The girl sighed pacing as well now in thought pondering her requests if antipode would allow them. They weren't difficult ones; well maybe not for the cre

She'd say this in the same unchanged tone though something about the tone had changed what it was though? that was difficult to say but, when she finished she began walking to the door & the bag she had dropped when she entered. she'd open it and rummage through it pulling another cloth pouch from it; the pouch being roughly the same size as the bag itself.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:17 am

Ichigo was silent after he finished speaking, and seemed almost to shy away for awhile, waiting for the girl's response. She didn't seem quite as upset as she was before, and finally he gave a deep sigh. And then took another sip of coffee. It was black, without any sugar or cream or anything like that. He decided he wanted it that way. Both in memory, and almost as a punishment. After all, so bitter...

Antipode himself, on the other hand, was having a field day with this conversation. Seeing the interactions between Ichigo and the human was incredibly interesting, and of vast interest to the being. Furthermore, seeing Ichigo grow so emotional was beyond interesting, and had in fact become vital. To see his shard of consciousness taking such a human sort of frame of mind. Perfect! He was going to leave this in Ichigo's hands... and perhaps even have the boy stimulate her himself. Personally. Oh, yes, this would be fun to see!

Ichigo, finally responding to the girl's words, nodded. Okay... shoot. What things do you want...?

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

Darwin opened the bad and walked to the closet in the room looking it over opening the unlocked door and shrugging. no way out there but, perhaps it wasn't what she was looking for.

"Seeing as let me leave untouched isn't an option I'm betting they're a few small requests..."

She'd pause a hand undoing the first few buttons of her shirt as she'd begin listing her requests.

"First off, I'd perfer it if nothing were to be put up my arse, very unpleasant in my mind... as antipode is looking for pleasure I doubt it would want that."

She said another few buttons removed and the shirt shed and folded place on a near by desk.

Two, I'd like to be allowed to change clothes before you begin, I don't need to leave because I was carrying them with me before I was chased, they're in this pouch and I'd like for once not to be dragged kicking and screaming from one role to the other."

Next to be shed were her shoes and slacks, she wore boxers and socks along with that strange shirt.

"Three, I'll be switching into my only set of women's clothing, if you'd keep them in good condition that would be wonderful... and if you'd allow me to keep my stockings garter & skirt on while you... well do what you do I'd like that..."

she'd take a longer pause this time undoing the neck of her sleeveless shirt and placing it with her other clothes then she'd undo the garment that held her flat and removed it and the boxers & socks leaving her completely bare before Ichigo as she'd open her pouch and begin to redress, First garter & stockings, then panties & bra finally her red pleated mini-skirt & her black button down shirt both of wish she closed carefully; odd given they wouldn't be on long.

"And finally my most important request..."

She turned to face Ichigo walking quite close and whispering this request to the human-esque lifeform

"I'd like you to do the deed..."

with that she'd tie her black ribbon into her hair and the red tie around her collar.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 am

Ichigo had calmed down well enough. Especially as he listened to her words, nodding along with each thing she said, one by one. Nothing in her ass? Absolutely fine, and in general he wasn't one to do something like that anyway. As she closed the door to the closet, he made sure several tentacles were in there, observing her and making sure she couldn't escape. Had to be careful she wasn't trying to pull anything bad... though that was more Antipode's thought and action, than his.

First one's fine. I wouldn't think of it. He said, a little quietly. He seemed to accept that Antipode was going to have him do this thing himself again... the monster seemed to get a kick out of it, for some reason.

Her second request made him arch his brow, but when the girl came out again he saw her. She was actually... quite attractive in a girl's outfit, and he nodded, without saying much of anything. Merely a single word. "Alright..."

Then came her third request. To keep her stockings and even her skirt on? That seemed a little unusual to him, but he figured it was only fair. Besides, it might be even more kinky, doing it that way.

But... he didn't have any time to respond to that, before she was there, right close to him. He was visibly blushing, with her proximity, and then... her last request. She looked quite amazing in her outfit, and her being so close, whispering into his ear that way... he had to fight to control his breathing. His heart? A flutter beyond pretty much any time in his short life so far.

He was sure she could tell. At this, though, he showed visible surprise, once it registered to his mind what she meant. She wanted... him to do it? What? As in... him him, taking her himself?! His mouth opened for a moment, but then it was hard for him to say anything. It was a struggle to get it out.

Why...?

Of course... Antipode found this to already be one of his favorite moments. He found Ichigo's existence to be completely justified yet again, by this single moment. Everything else aside, it was totally worth it. But he kept silent. Yes, Ichigo, do the deed yourself! Snickering, he simply watched, psychic voyeur beyond either of their senses. It was there show... and what a showing!

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:04 am
Profile YIM

"Why... It's a complicated question more than you know. Maybe it's just your personality or the fact you look so human... no; that's not it..."

She paused turning away to try and think before speaking again to the stunned 'boy'

"I'm being forced to have sex against my will... in the very least I'd rather be forced by someone whom I've felt a strange sort of connection with..."

She gave a bit of a shy smile this time hands holding down the back of her skirt.

"Truthfully... I don't know why but I sort of like you... does it matter though? I mean what self-respecting guy wouldn't take the furthest extreme to being a tomboy when they've changed just for you and basically put on a verbal sign saying fuck me?"

She'd take a deep breath lips placed near his ear

"So what's your decision on my final request?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 am

(hard to find the right way for Ichigo to respond. I'm still not satisfied with it. ^_^; )

The monster Antipode, watching this situation, wished he had popcorn. Then, he wished he had a mouth with which to eat popcorn. It would truly be the perfect addition, to make his viewing pleasure perfect. But nonetheless, he watched in such fascination. He wasn't going to do a thing from here on in, or even interrupt. This was their little play, and he was eager to see his creation's response.

Jiro, on the other hand, was eating popcorn, watching silently from the rafters above, invisible and inaudible to either of the two below. She was curious. Now, she knew, if she'd been in control of this situation, she'd have forced the tomboy to act girlie way before now. By way of a whip. But this brother of hers... well. He was doing pretty good. It infuriated her.

----

Darwin seemed to have pulled quite a number on the boy. Ichigo realized by this point that he was pretty well seduced. He wasn't going to say no to her, and finally, after a long moment, he seemed to regain his long-lost composure.

When she asked that last question, so close to him, his response was both controlled but clear. He stepped just slightly forward, his arms carefully moving around the girl's waist. And with a quick kiss, sudden, ephemeral, almost nonexistent, to her lips, he spoke.

I'll honor it, yes. Though all of this isn't your choice, I still feel... flattered? No... actually, touched... his words lost a little of their strength here. Not from sadness, but sheer, well... she had done a pretty good job! that you went through all of that. That of course, referring to her description of the extreme measures of practically throwing herself at him.

He squeezed her a little tighter, and smiled, just a little bit. He seemed a little more at ease. And a little happier, for some reason, too. I wish the situation was different... but, I think I'm happy you requested that. Because I like you too. Another kiss. More substantial. It lasted only a few seconds, but he had pressed his lips against hers, and wasn't that bad of a kisser, actually.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

While he was pretty good at kissing she was... well about as good as one could expect whom had never had a willing kiss before with anything living or inanimate. Though she certainly tried during that short time in which their lips touched. well... a date rape was a little better than an attack at any rate and this would be how she looked at this though certainly the fact her rapist would be a faux human didn't make this feel normal certainly but, she'd roll with it.

"I'm glad Ichigo, very glad... at least you'll have one up on previous captors, you have my mind's willing participation."

Her next move was to help him get started by undoing the first three buttons of her top showing just a bit of cleavage as she'd take a moment to kiss him one last time.

"Do as you will then Ichigo... I'll try to keep most of my body's reflexes in check for you..."

she was surprised in herself that she had been able to actually seduce something so shy seeming, of course when she realized he had been created to rape it was difficult to tell if she had skillfully performed at a task she had never planned to take on or if he was answering based on programming.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:27 am

Now, the funny thing about all of this was that Ichigo's purpose was not actually to rape anyone. Antipode just thought it would be funny to put him in that position. Actually, it had turned out to be completely hilarious. His real purpose was more to communicate, and Antipode hadn't even intended to use him here... at least as anything more as someone to talk to the girl. Now, Ichigo's sister... she was designed with rape on the mind.

The fact was, she had, basically, seduced Ichigo. He hadn't intended to even so much as touch her, much less use Antipode's tentacles on her. In fact, he really didn't find much pleasure in all of this in the first place. He actually hated most of it. Though, he was still so young, and inexperienced with the myriad emotions his human body was experiencing, that he probably didn't have as much willpower in this department as many would have. If he did, he might have actually said no.

Her actions, of course, did nothing to persuade him to stop. In fact, it was her continued actions that kept him from stopping entirely. For a long moment, he looked at the girl, considering how to proceed. In reality, he knew quite a bit about this sort of thing. Yet that didn't stop him from feeling, as he continued to feel, both nervous and quite fluttery.

He snapped back to attention, and smirked. He moved close, very close, and tilted her head up, towards his. His face moved towards hers, and she could feel his breath before he took that last moment, and kissed her, a slow, lingering kiss. His hand moved to her red tie, and began slowly undoing it, tugging at it slightly while he kissed her, and once it was untied, slipped it, slowly, off of her neck. He placed it casually on a nearby desk before ending the kiss. Smiling, slightly.

I have so many questions, you know. Though perhaps I'll leave most of them until... later.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:23 am
Profile YIM

Darwin's expectations were broken and thus so was her thoughts about what Ichigo was.when she said do as you will she fully expected to be wrapped by tentacles and ravaged to no end clothes forced off in a struggle she wouldn't be able to help. but, he was actually using his hands?! and he was undoing her clothes gently at that! This creature or man or whatever Ichigo would consider himself was truly a good one thus far.

"A wise human once said a good lover knows when not to say anything at all... that quote will help you I'm sure."

was all she said as the kiss broke a kiss which she had wanted to continue and it showed in her eyes yet they also showed a strange confusion as to what she should do...

I'm sorry to say but... I've umm... never actually done this without having it completely forced on me... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything..."

she blushed then as her hands moved to rest in front of her skirt showing how unknowing & shy she really was when in fact she did bother acting feminine. she was a living coin... manly powerful tough & confident on one side the other soft gentle shy & unsure of herself on the other.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next