View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Caroline's nightmare (for Dark Suzaku) 

She yelled as it went further into her ass. Caroline again decided she would try to remove the one in her ass. She reached down quickly and tried to pull it out. She looked upset again. "Now I want it out of my butt. I've had enough of you." She also tried to kick Lilith. She didn't have good aim though and missed Lilith completely. Caroline now ending up on her side instead of on her stomach.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Lilith's eyes flashed, and she leaned back, kicking the dildo further into her ass.

"What did I say about accepting it?" she said in a more harsh tone. "Now you have to keep it in longer, and if you resist again, I'll turn the oscillation level up! Now get back on your back!"

Come into my nest ^___^

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

"Eep!" She quickly got on her back shaking from fear. "I d..don..not waaant this." She tried to calm herself down, but it didn't work. She started to cry this was horrible. This hurt. "Why?", said said slowly,"Never mind I know." She held still now still crying.

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Lilith glared at her for a while, and then after calming down, got on top of her, holding the girl to her breasts.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, honey." she said. "but I don't like defiance. If you just understood the pleasure derived from sex, you wouldn't mind me putting anything up your bum."

Her talons made circles around the dildo.

"Tell ya what. How about if I take it out, you'll agree that we stick to vaginal, and lengthen the time we do this? Whaddya say?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:43 am
Profile YIM

"Um..." she didn't know what to say. She just sort of froze. "Mmmmaybe. Maybe not. Just take it out." She put her hands against her own breasts both at the same time. "Mmmm." She let out an ah sounding sigh. "Pleasure from a girl? I'm not sure I want to take that." She still looked sad and unhappy though what Lilith said had cheered her up.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:19 pm

She held onto the dildo and slid it out before turning it off. She tossed it to the side and puuled out another one.

"Well, how would you like something this size?" she asked, showing the dildo to the girl. It was 18 inches long and was double-sided. "Along with the ones already in your treasure hole?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

"I think that would be a bit too much for me. I can't handle that much. Also just so you know I hate things besides tongues in my mouth. I love a tongue in my mouth." Caroline paused, "If you want to put that in me take something out of me." She still wasn't happy, but was speaking clearly and normally.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:20 pm

"nyah-uh." Lilith shook her wing at the girl. "You are in no position to bargain with me. I will be merciful, though, and take one out of you." Her pulled out one of the dildos. "Now to give you this." She leaned in to kiss her on the lips. Slowly, she pushed her long tongue into her mouth, wrapping around her tongue and colliding it against the roof of her mouth.

"Mmmm...."

Come into my nest ^___^

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:16 am
Profile YIM

She almost smiled when Lilith said that. Then Caroline hummed as the tongue went into her mouth. She was slightly happy now though still upset even though she had fantasized some about being with a girl. She shoved her own tongue into Lilith's mouth.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:10 am

Lilith got more giddy and kissed moe furiously. SHe humped against the girl's naked body, wanting to release herself.

"Tell me, what have you thought about having sex with girls?" she asked, their pussies up against each other."

Come into my nest ^___^

Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:01 am
Profile YIM

"I don't like to think about sex with girls as I think it is wrong." But she was lying somewhat as recently the thoughts had started to creep into her mind. Thoughts of girls that look like her pushing their fingers into her pussy. Thoughts of girls licking her everywhere she liked to be touched. Right now she was thinking of all this stimulation. "No...go away!", she yelled. But the thoughts and actions would not cease.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:59 am

"How is it wrong?" she asked. "Where does it say that girls cannot enjoy themselves in such a pleasurable manner? And don't say the Bible." she noted, pointing a..... wing... at the girl. "The Bible is wrong in that respect... nuh uh..."

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:53 am
Profile YIM

She didn't know what to say. "I...I just think it is wrong. I've heard lots of people say it including my parents. I can't stop thinking about this pleasure though. I've thought about girls licking me I have to admit to be honest. However much I think about I don't wish to do it or have it happen though."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 pm

"Then why bother thinking about it if you want to not have it?"

Lilith spun around so that they were in a 69 position.

"You say you don't want girls to lick you..." she licked the pink nether lips. "Like this?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:46 am
Profile YIM

She looked at Lilith's pussy, but refused to lick or touch it. "Mmmm...Because sometimes I can't control my thoughts. My mind wanders. I don't like this. When will you leave?" She tried to use her arms to back away from Lilith. "I like men. I don't like to be sex...xuaaal with girrls. Mmm..maybe. Mmmm." She relaxed some as she said maybe.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next