View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 I wish... (For Drakus) 

Ley moaned and arched as she felt the head of his shaft stroke the length of her pussy, lingering on her hard little clit and rubbing up against the entrance to her pussy. His words wrapped around her, only serving to inflame her more, conjuring images in her mind that made a fine sheen of sweat form on her smooth brow.

"Nnnngghh..." She swallowed the moan, barely, but through the fog of lust, she understood what he was saying. And from somewhere inside herself, something resisted. Even as her body rubbed against him, wanting more, she resisted.

"Me? Beg?" Her voice was hoarse and shaky, but the words were clear. So was the look in the her teal eyes. Ice-cold determination.

"You fucking wish."

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:54 am

"Oh yes, Leyna. My wish. Your command. And then we fuck. You want it, your needy hole wants to be filled up all the way to your womb, you can barely even try to keep your legs together. Your tits ache at my touch..."

He leans down, tongue snaking across the soft skin of her breasts, sharp teeth nipping at them. His hands explore her body, cupping her backside and stroking her thighs, tracing sharp talons over her vulnerable flesh.

And then, with his mouth busy at her chest, his voice echoes inside her mind.

You want this too much to not give in, Leyna. I can see what you really think in here, see how much you want it. You'll beg, and you know you will, and your defiance is merely your last attempt to provoke me into taking you before you break and BEG!

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 am

Ley was panting by now, her hands gripping the sides of the tree and her body shaking as his words did nothing more than intensify the ache that throbbed between her legs. His touch made her recoil and want more at the same time and she could not understand it.

She let out a small whimper as he toyed with her breasts, already sensitive and now even more so. The slight pressure of his teeth mixed in with the pleasure of his tongue had Ley gasping for breath but determined not to beg.

And when his voice echoed in her mind, she simply shut her eyes to try and block it all out. Shut her eyes and then opened them again almost immediately. She glared at him, the emotion in the teal depths saying only one thing, even as she arched her body into his mouth.

Never

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:23 am

Never? Ah, Leyna, that is a word that one who lives as brief a life as you cannot possibly understand. But I see that you mean it... For now. But fear not. There will be another time. Your defiance has bought you a respite, but it has also gained my interest. I will seek you out, again and again, and one day I SHALL make you beg!

He raises up, and looks into her eyes, burning with angry, stubborn pride. He positions the engorged tip of his cock against her opening, and pushes forwards, sighing as her wet folds envelop it. He thrusts slowly but inevitably up, impaling her and entering her deepest, most intimate place.

"We'll just have to settle for the fuck we're both aching for. After all, you said I'd never be inside you, and now? Another night, Leyna. For now..."

Inside her his cock nudges her cervix as he fills her completely, stretching her sex in every direction with the size of him.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:30 am

Ley thought she was going to come apart as he slowly slid into her, stretching her walls out as he filled her completely. It had been too long since Ley had felt like this, and as much as she resisted, and boy did she resist, there was a darker part of her that was enjoying this far too much.

Her slender body seemed to lift as he thrust into her, and she moaned long and loud, not knowing even where she was anymore. Much to her horror, she could feel herself moving against him, her hips rising up to meet his and a little bit of her spirit left her. But she was not going to give in.

"You can go to hell and stay there... aaaahh mmmhmm." The words are swallowed up by incoherent sounds of pleasure as her body clenches, the tight walls of her sex clenching around his invading cock. She thought she might explode she loved and hated this so much.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:37 am

"Perhaps I shall" he grunts, as he starts to thrust up into the girl, "but I'm going to heaven first, thanks to your tight little hole. And you are still not sure which this is, are you Leyna?"

She is pinning against the tree, held off her feet by the huge creature violating her. His clawed hands roam her firm, athletic curves, leaving occasional nicks and scratches in his eagerness.

His cock pulses and writhes inside her, seeming to quiver and move as if it has a life of its own, seeking deeper and deeper into her body...

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Ley knew for sure she was in hell, there was no question about it. But she also knew that she enjoyed far too much for it to be healthy, and her body trembled as she whimpered in defiance. And in pain as his talons bruised her tender flesh.

"Don't... stop... please... stop..." The rest was a series of moans and gasps as she felt his cock move in her warm pussy, writhing in his grasp, no longer even in control of her own emotions. Right now, she was being fucked to within an inch of her life and she would not stop for the world.

She surpressed the rational part of her mind, knowing that there was no way she could stop or fight this and finally gave in, letting loose a cry of pure, savage delight and hating herself for it. But there isn't anything she could do about it.

As he thrust deeper, she arched her back, her full breasts pushing against his hands, and if she wasn't verbalising it, her body was certainly begging for more.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:09 pm

"You say atop... But your body... Says something... Very different!"

Drakus slowly builds his thrusting, growing stronger, deeper, faster, stretching and filling her completely at the apex of each penetration. His hands meet her out-thrust breasts eagerly, crushing and clawing them with their great strength, hard enough to leave marks across her flawless body.

His head twists down, inhumanly flexible, and his forked tongue laps at her nipples, and tastes her sweat mingling with blood on the tiny cuts now visible in a couple of places.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Ley gasped in denial or pleasure, she wasn't sure which. But his words made her eyes flash even as he thrust harder into her and she cried out with the force of it. She had not expected her body to be so responsive and hated it.

She cried out again as she arched in pain, the talons on her breasts leaving red welts across the soft, white skin. Welts that rose up until the skin finally broke and she stiffened as she felt a small trickle of blood.

Trembling with revulsion, she twisted as his tongue lapped against her skin, tasting the blood that slid its way down her stomach. She shuddered again. Ley knew her own body, and she knew she was not going to take this for much longer. She whimpered, rocking on the brink of orgasm.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:03 am

Drakus grinds his hips against her, driving his aching shaft deep into her lusting flesh. He can feel how she needs this, and laughs at her attempts to deny it as he fucks her eagerly.

"Now. Now... We achieve... The satisfaction... Of our desires..."

Feeling his own climax approaching, he loses himself in the feel of her and begins rutting in earnest...

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:58 am

(I am so sorry for taking so long and all. Life got really hectic. However, am back now..)

Ley finally gave up on all attempts at denial. With a sharp cry, she arched her hips to meet his, and felt the full thrust of his shaft inside her with an aching satisfaction that reached its conclusion as she climaxed. Hands moved from the side of the tree to grip his shoulders tightly. Her slender body trembled and she could not fight the feeling that swept over her, her muscles clenching tightly around him.

She would hate herself in the morning for this.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3