View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 B Movies (Linnis) 

Post B Movies (Linnis)
Noel lounged on one of the big comfy couches in the dorm's rec room. It was quite late at night, and with classes in full swing the pink-haired girl was all alone. By all logic, Noel should have been asleep just like her peers, but since she'd arrived at Shokushu just two months before she'd been having increasingly vivid nightmares, about demons and monsters, all of whom seemed dead-set on raping the young student until she was too exhausted to move. The fear-induced insomnia had been particularly bad tonight, and after a few hours of lying in bed, listening to her roommate's quiet breathing Noel had given up, grabbed a random case from her DVD collection and headed down to try and kill some time before exhaustion finally forced her mind to sleep.

The only light in the large room came from the television, on which played an old exploitative B-grade horror flick. It had frighted Noel when she was much younger, but now she appreciated it for it's camp appeal. She'd just got to the point in the movie where the perky young heroine had decided to take a nice long shower, despite the fact that several other coeds had been gorily murdered a few hours before.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:26 am
Profile WWW

"Noel!" I knocked on the door a few times. I hadn't really gotten to know the girl, but I met her briefly. I had a slight rapport with almost all girls on campus anymore, "I was wondering if I could use your shower despite the fact that my roomies all got raped a few moments earlier!" Yeah, truth be told, I had heard she was a fan of B-grade horror.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

Noel sat up sharply, shocked out of her half-sleep when Linnis knocked on her door. She yawned and stood up, rubbing the lights from her eyes as she went to meet her guest. The pink-haired girl was wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of green plaid lounge pants, and slipped on a pair of fluffy pink bunny slippers on her way over. She opened the door and leaned against the frame, grinning crookedly at the petite teal-haired girl in the hall. They'd talked a few times, just in passing between class, but Noel was well aware of her reputation and so wasn't particularly shocked to find her here at this late hour.

"Sorry Linnis, I've already got an attack scheduled for ten minutes from now. Check back in a couple hours?" She said, trademark grin spreading wider.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:48 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, Noel..." I flashes a warm smile. I wore a blue trnaslucent nightgown with a white satin bra and panties set beneath. It was one of the few times I wore underwear, but it was for a special occasion, "Want company watching your bad movies?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]