View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 True Love? (For Darwin) 

Post True Love? (For Darwin)
Diana had something special planned today, she felt that Darwin might be ready to finally start a true relationship. She hoped that Darwin wouldn't just leave the dorm and never speak to her again after what she planned to do, but only time would tell. She sat at the couch waiting for her friend to come back from her classes for the day. She was laying across it, her head on the head rest.

She was wearing a red miniskirt, much like Darwin's but it was a different shade of red. And she was wearing a plain loose fitting white t-shirt. Under which she had no undergarments to speak of.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:38 am

Darwin's day had included 1. A teacher trying to get into her skirt, two a mob of students chasing her into a room to try & get down her pants & 3 meeting a pink haired monster that didn't attack her because it made some sort of promise to diana... which she'd have to ask about later.

She'd open the door to the dorm not expecting her friend to be there waiting and diana probably wouldn't have expected darwin to be wearing a gray t-shirt her usual bra gym shorts her usual panties & sneakers she had decided to walk to her room as a woman just this once to avoid another ambush by students. she'd drop her bag full of books & clothes by the door before turning towards the sofa only to see Diana sprawled out across it with her head on the arm rest.

"Afternoon Di..."

She sounded just a little tired though it didn't show on her face.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:51 am

Diana hadn't expected Darwin to be back so quickly, not that it mattered that much. She sat up and patted the seat next to her beckoning her to sit there, quickly crossing her legs to cover up that she had nothing on underneath.

"You sound like you've been in the wars today... how was it?"

She asked, trying to be as calm as she possibly could, as to not give away her plan to early, since it wouldn't be much of a 'surprise' if she let that get away to early. She laughed a little unnecessarily.

"Sorry, just thought of something funny"

She lied convincingly.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am

"Where do I start... The teacher that tore my skirt off or the student army that chased me half way around the campus... "

She'd pause as she took a seat plopping onto the cushions hard a hand over her forehead as she swung it back to rest her neck.

"It was hellish save for one saving grace... believe it or not it was one of the monsters of the island that was the best part of today actually let me go after I told her my name... said something about promising you she wouldn't touch me... funny huh? one of those things keeping a promise, let alone making one."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:06 am

Diana was actually rather shocked that a teacher would do that but the never ending surprises of this school, they would have reports of the teachers joining in with the monsters. She shifted a little after hearing the close call with that monster. She had a feeling she knew who the monster was, it was one of her more memorable encounters with these monsters.

"You met Quaetea? And she kept that promise?"

Maybe she would keep this surprise until after she explained what happened with Quaetea first.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:17 am

"Quaetea? is that how you pronounce her name?" Wait... So it did meet you and it did make a promise and it actually kept it?!"

surprises abound it seemed never once had she suspected any of these things on the island would be honest or well not complete nymphomaniacs . it seemed one at least was able to resist after it captured a target. an honorable one.

"Why'd it make that promise if you don't mind me asking?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:26 am

Diana didn't really want to answer this at first but she quickly got over that. She wondered for a second how to word this without it sounding wrong.

"Well... She read my mind and found out how much you meant to me... It said it would let me go but then she would hurt you instead... and well I stayed, and she kept the promise"

She decided to not go into the specific details on that day, since she didn't want to scare her off just yet. She thought of when she would start the surprise, soon probably... Very soon. 'I really hope she likes this... or it will all of been wasted effort.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 am

"SO you had a choice of being let off scott-free & it hurting me or letting yourself get raped to protect me and you chose to protect me...That... that was nice of you... really..."

it tugged on darwin's mind that she had done something that selfless so soon after they met the pair couldn't have known each other that long yet and this had obviously happened quite some time ago.

"I haven't seen Violett lately since I stepped in on the... umm... mass public sex demonstration... in the common room a couple weeks back... have you?"

that even had been a bother on darwin since she witnessed it it was still making sleeping a chore... though this didn't have anything to do with anything but, it was a way to change the subject.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:46 am

Diana said, it wasn't much of a thing to give up, no matter how much she hated to admit it, she had enjoyed that encounter almost. She shifted a little where she sat, trying to get a bit more comfortable, before she answered Darwin's question.

"You mean that Orgy... I didn't see that... And no actually, its been a while since I have seen her, do you think shes ok?"

She wondered when the perfect time to strike would be, she had to time it perfectly.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:30 am

"I... really hope she is... I mean I only have like four friends would really hate to lose one."

Darwins shook her head trying to chase ideas of what could have happened to Violett out of her mind.

"And Violett's 'Kari' is a very nice woman would hate to see her hurt too."

Darwinn would just sigh crossing her ankles and stretching out in an effort to ease her body's worry and shivers.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:43 am

"I'm sure shes just a bit out of the weather I guess, just staying low for a bit"

She stopped and wondered for a second, she had heard of some girls apparently leaving the school, and never being heard of again. Violett hadn't been here all that long though, so why would she be leaving, if that was even the reason why she was gone, it was a well known fact, well at least to some of the girls. That you do not get off this island.

"Kari? I think I might of seen her around before, not sure really, when did you meet her?"

she asked, she was still waiting for a better moment to strike, she would see it when it came though, don't worry about that.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:48 am

"Oh her & a girl named saffron helped me out a day or two ago... lets just say I didn't take seeing that 'orgy' well... until yesterday I hadn't slept for more than an hour a night."

Darwin just closed her eyes and smiled slightly not for much of a reason just habit when she was relaxing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:55 am

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't getting any sleep? And if thats because you saw Violett there, lucky I skipped that one right?"

She said, with a little laugh, she hadn't to go in the first place, she had to much work to worry about little things like that and going to the basement wasn't a good idea, in fact it was a really really bad one.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:10 am

"It just didn't seem that important... and had you been there too... I'd probably have just fallen apart on the stairwell."

She obviously didn't find this funny in the slightest she didn't even offer a sarcastic laugh it really hurt to even think of all of her best known friends losing control like that.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:17 am

"Well, just as well I had so much work to get on with. But I think I would rather miss out on an orgy and finish my work though... I hate the tiny excuses needed to send us to the basement..."

Diana said, she was having a harder time than expected to find a good moment to pounce Darwin. She was getting anxious now, and sitting like cross legged like this was really starting to annoy her.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next