View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 True Love? (For Darwin) 

Darwin offered a bit of a nod before standing with a bit of a smile to herself as she looked to make sure her bag was down. she'd move to it and gather her usual clothes for relaxing in the dorm.

"Which way are the dorm showers anyway Di? The locker showers were too crowded to use earlier."

she didn't comment on the basement never hearing of it nor being there herself.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 am

"The dorm showers are at the end of the hallway, I'll take you there if you want"

Diana said, watching her get up and collect her more casual clothing. while she wasn't watching she shifted her position and chose a more comfortable one than before. Still hiding her nakedness under there.

"I think I need a shower anyway if you want to come with me"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 am

"Well, Since we're both headed there anyway why not go together, I'm sure there's plenty of room... would have to be given the number of students here."

She'd smirk dashing off to her room to gather a towel before returning with a few bottles of some sort or another, various haircare, skin care & shower products all gathered in a cotton sack.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:58 am

She said, standing up and rushing off, he skirt twirling a little around her, for a second showing of her bare backside, but she was soon back, with her own bag which she usually took when going to swimming. It had everything she needed inside it. 'This is my chance' she thought happily.

"So, you all ready to go then?"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:15 am

She'd smile not having the slightest clue about Diana's motives and having completely missed the flash of her uncovered bottom as well. She continued to smile of course she wasn't standing like a woman normally would, too used to standing the other way.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 am

"Ok then, it should be empty really, since most of the girls don't shower in the dorm showers. But there perfectly safe I can assure you"

She said, it wasn't like this place was a monster infested place anyway, since she had used this shower many times in the past, and never met a monster in there with her. Once again the hallway was quiet, and they could make there way to the showers without being noticed.

"Well, here we are"

she said, when they were outside of the door leading to the showers. She opened it, and to no surprise, it was completely empty. The showers here were designed differently, like the showers at public pools, with no separate cubicals, just a tiled room with taps and shower heads along it.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 am

Darwin looked at the showers sratching her scalp a bit with a blush, alright being nude in front of another girl lesbian or not didn't bother her but, having someone else naked in view. this bothered her a bit, alright substantially more than a bit. She sighed after that.

"Ohh... a communal shower... uhmmm... want me to wait outside until you're done Di?"

she asked hoping she'd say yes so she wouldn't have to just step outside and admit she was too shy to see another girl naked near her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 am

Diana didn't really need to think of the answer that much.

"Of course not Darwin, you can have a shower with me if you want, I don't really mind"

She said this with ease and it seemed like nothing was going on at all, it was really well sounded, so hopefully Darwin wouldn't think something was going on.

"Come on, you have to get over this Dar"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:19 am

She'd shiver slightly shaking her head to diana's first recommendation.

"Oh um no need for that really it's a pretty big shower I'm sure i'll be able to c..cope... just going to take me a few minutes."

She'd fake a laugh as she opened her bag as if pretending she was looking to see if she brought everything she had wanted to and began to shift towards a wall not.

"But, why is it important for me to get over this anyway?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:25 am

"I don't want you to be outside by yourself anyway, there could be all sorts of things out there"

She said, moving to her own space, she started stripping down, she took off everything and stuffed it inside the bag she had brought with her. While doing so she took out the various bottles and placed them on the small ledge type thing next to the tap. She placed her bag on the wooden seats at the far end of the showers, so it wouldn't get wet.

"I don't know, I don't like it when people are so shy like that, but its kinda cute sometimes"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:36 am

Darwin took a seat on that wooden seat near diana's bag refusing to watch her friend & room mate strip... though she had noticed that diana hadn't been wearing a bra... or panties now she didn't comment on it instead she just sat on the seat crossed her legs and stared at the ground counting tiles.

"Guess I could just wait here then just in case something does pop in and you do the same for me..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:41 am

She said, turning on the taps simultaneously, she had gotten to know precisely how hot the water would be depending on the turns of the taps and she did know it well, the pitter patter of the water on the tiles almost soothing to her.

"Just remember to tell me if anything comes along"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:49 am

Darwin just held her gaze downward as she finished counting the tiles near her. for half a second she'd glance upward to notice or more take in diana's form, as she saw it as only fair given how many looks diana had gotten thus far at darwin's own naked form.

Then she'd return to her bad pulling out a bottle of sorts filled with tea, she kept a bottle of this in every bag she owned, she loved the stuff with no end. thus she'd open it to take a sip.

"Of... of course D...Di."

She managed legs shifting uncomfortably... maybe it wasn't just looking at another naked women maybe it was just the knowledge of her being there.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 am

Diana laughed happily as she finished off, turning the taps all the way back into their original position, the water dripping off her body. She had noticed one of Darwin's glances, maybe she was getting a little bit less shy. She walked over and proceeded to pull the towel which she had put at the bottom of her bag.

"Your turn Darwin"

She said, she was still rummaging through her bags contents to get her towel out, it being a little tease to Darwin. She had a cheeky grin on her face.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 am

Darwin thought for a moment at diana's mention of turn she'd stand carrying her bag to the shower head closest to the corner opposite the door before she'd set up what she'd need. While Diana had gotten the temperature changes memorized Darwin began to fidget with them while still dressed in her gym clothes not caring much if they got wet. the teasing wasn't quite noticed or if it was noticed i was pushed out of her mind or not accepted, Darwin wouldn't accept that diana would lose control on purpose she'd have assumed that Diana was having real trouble with her towel.

"Almost got it..."

she said to herself as she adjusted the cold a bit more turning it down to make sure the shower was nice & hot but, not scalding, she'd never tell a soul but, cold shower since she had first been raped actually aroused her, it was too bad she used to love cold showers.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next