View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 True Love? (For Darwin) 

"Your not going to shower in your gym clothes are you?"

Diana asked, she had gotten her towel and had it wrapped around her, but it was still rather revealing, not that she minded all that much if Darwin saw anything. She started placing her things carefully into her bag, she sat on the bench and smiled, plan was going perfectly.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 am

She finished adjusting the temperature and in fact had actually considered showering dressed. when diana mentioned it though she shook her head.

"Guess that wouldn't work huh."

she'd sigh inward before slipping her arms into her shirt only to push it over her head; this bra she wore was different from the other, tighter more stable & padded though also had a bit more lace, obviously she had made this one herself for gym use though it was still the same red as her other one. next her shorts met the tiled floor leaving her standing in just her obviously new boy shorts panties & the matching bra, she wasn't quite up to the task of taking them off & showering in front of her friend.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 am

"Oh come on Darwin, unless you want me to come take em off for you?"

Diana suggested, seeing her friend still had her undergarments still on. After looking away and into the bag, doing a bit more rummaging, she became silent, She started thing about her plan, if it was right, and how Darwin would react to it...

'As soon as she finished her shower'

She thought to herself.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:32 am

With yet another deep sign she'd undo the ties of her bra, not having hooks she had to do with lacing it up, she'd slip the garment off and fold it before easing her panties off her body and folding them before standing naked in the water, though thankfully somewhat shrouded in steam. she'd take a pumice stone from the rack and begin scrubbing herself with it, it was the main way she kept her skin smooth & healthy, she wasn't much for using lotion more than it was needed.

Next she'd begin lathering a bit of liquid body wash onto a shower puff, something she found gathered the peeled dead skin better than just her hands or a sponge.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 am

Diana smiled, she wasn't going to do any perving on Darwin anyway but it seemed a bit stupid that she got all of her clothes wet because of a tiny reason like she didn't want to get undressed in front of her or something. She finish rearranging her things, not paying much attention to Darwin as she could.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:52 am

From there she finished rather quickly her hair left for last. She purposfully owned conditioner she could just leave in . the water would be turned off and darwin would dry herself quickly. by the time the steam faded she was wrapped in a towel, though wearing her dry panties underneath, not enjoying the cold air on her bare womanhood for more than a second, she knew from experience just a towel wouldn't stop the air. her bag of beauty products slung over her shoulder.

"Not dressed yet Di?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am

Diana hadn't planned on this part yet, she was basically dry now. So she slipped the Skirt on, then her top and last her nice new clean panties which she had brought with her. It didn't take long to get dressed, and she was ready with her bag slung over one should, her towel over another.

"Ok then Darwin... I guess I'm ready"

'Damn... ok then, I'll get her back at the room"

She thought with a sigh.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 am

She smiled and offered a nod the bag still held over her shoulder.

"Alright then."

She'd smile pulling her clothes from her bag, aparently she could get dressed in under a minute once she was dry. from stockings to bra & button down top & miniskirt.

"thanks for leading here I'll make sure to remember where it is..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:07 am

"Ok then, lets head back"

She said, walking out the door into the hallway. Which was still empty, spare a couple of students walking to their dorms. She waited for Darwin until she walked off back towards their own dorm. Once there, she opened the door and stepped inside and walked to the couch and feel down into it.

"Come take a seat"

she offered.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:16 am

She had followed Diana back to the dorm mind thinking of various things, mostly school related or the small circle of friends that she surrounded herself with, those she saw as the elite of the personalities in the school those that liked her for her personality when she dressed as a guy or those who could see through her facade of clothes to see the person within. Diana though was at the top of her list. She wouldn't hesitate to take a seat on the sofa though only after setting up something to use as a foot rest. she wouldn't bother to cross her legs, no one would see anything but Diana.

"Nice hot shower calms the mind & body wonderfully."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:21 am

Diana sat still for a second before giving Darwin with any compliment.

"Yeah I love hot showers, but its not the only thing I love"

She said quickly, getting on all fours and crawling over to Darwin on the couch.

"I love you Darwin"

She said, it was truthful as she would ever be, and a few second after this, with a small tear falling down her cheek she pulled Darwin in for a passionate kiss. It wasn't lust that drove her, it was just love, and she needed someone, and so did Darwin.

'I'm sorry Darwin' She thought angrily to herself.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 am

Darwin's eyes had been closed and she had been thinking of what song she'd fall asleep to later until Diana spoke at least. Then an eye shot open and the girl's face turned beet red.

"Wait... did you ju...!"

The sentence went unfinished as the girl whom refused to believe she had a sexuality was quite forced into a deep loving kiss the other eye didn't stay closed any longer either both opened in a shocked expression. wide dialated and partially frozen in place.

She... loves me... no this can't be diana, it has to be something else I mean I didn't make sure it was her when i got back to the dorm & she had been acting weird today...

Darwin just couldn't accept the truth, her mind had to try and find a way out a way that meant this wasn't the person she held in the highest regard acting like the straight girls who just couldn't help themselves when she wore her complete male persona.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am

While Diana couldn't express her feelings while embraced in this kiss, she didn't want it to end either, after about half a minute she pulled away and immediately stood up and back away, she looked like she was crying.

"I-I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't of done that... it was wrong..."

she said rather quickly... she slumped into one of the other chairs and drew her knees in with her hands and buried her head on top of them, covering her face. She was trembling.

Why did I do that... shes gonna hate me now...

She thought sobbing a little.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 am

Darwin just sat there after Diana had broken the kiss she closed her eyes and just took a few moments to collect herself. when she opened her eyes and looked at diana... and the fact that her own clothes weren't torn to tatters and scattered about the room...

it was Diana...

She thought eyes half closed staring into the corner trying to build up something.

"Di... ummm... I don't know quite what to say... I mean I can tell you actually mean it... this is the first time my heart is actually working separately from my mind and body... It's desperately telling me to back away... to never talk to you again."

She paused taking in a deep breath before continuing.

"It isn't my body or my mind that tells me that lust & love can't share the same relationship... It's always been this third little voice ever since I caught my first & only boyfriend with videos taken of up my skirt... and him fondling another random girl... It's also the same voice that's telling me to never speak to you again & it has to be my heart because well... It's the same voice that tells me who my real friends are and..."

She couldn't bring herself to say anymore yet she'd move to Diana's side standing looking over her a hand on her head.

"It's a confused little meek voice actually... It's just surfacing lately right now it's helped me learn that I'm definitely attracted to men & women..."

She'd turn a hand on her hip she'd take a step away.

"It's telling me I'm in love... but, it's also telling me that I'm in love with more than just one person..."

She was breaking down and it was obvious with the way her voice trembled and the tears that fell heavy from her face.

"D... Dia..."

She was obviously too confused for her words to make perfect sense she couldn't even say her room mate's full name anymore n fact it was overwhelming enough to force the strong girl darwin to her knees in tears

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 pm

She looked up from the chair, and saw that Darwin hadn't simply run from the room, she had stayed. Which was a complete surprise to her.

"NO! don't do that please!"

She begged, after hearing the end of Darwin's last sentence, for a second she thought that this was what she was going to do. And she refused to believe so
She looked up to Darwin when she felt a hand placed on her head.

"You love more than one person?"

She sighed, it was highly doubtful that she was going to be either of those people now, after what she did she was surprised if Darwin would speak to her ever again after this.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next