View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 True Love? (For Darwin) 

"I'm sorry Diana... I sort of do but, I can't tell you who else... I really can't it's bad enough I'm going to go against that third voice and continue to be around you Diana."

she finally decided weakly forcing herself up turning to her roommate wondering what exactly would be the best thing for her to say next. she decided to go with the truth.

"I'm going against it because one of the names that's imprinted in that third voice is yours Diana. You're one of the people I would do nearly anything for... One of the people I love."

Was the truth good enough Darwin wouldn't know she'd turn again and walk to her room closing the door behind her... hoping Diana might follow... Her skirt would end up hung on her door knob and she'd sit on her bed under her blankets

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:17 am

Confused for a second, she wondered who this second person was for a second, until she heard that in fact, she herself was one of those two people. She was shocked, after what she had done. After Darwin had left, she wanted to follow.

She got up from her chair, and wiped her tears away. And followed Darwin into her room, noticing the door was open, she turned the handle. She sat on the end of the bed and looked at her for a second.

"You... you really would go against that voice and stay here? A-and you love me as well? Really?"

She was barely able to say all that without stuttering, but she managed.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:29 am

"Well Yeah and there in lies the problem..."

She sighed softly cowering into her blanket further head barely peeking out as she spoke face a bit red eyes half lidded as she looked to diana.

"You prove love with well... you know... sex... I can't do that or it'll tear me up inside."

Under the blanket darwin was fidgeting with the buttons to her blouse trying to ease the anxiety with one hand while the other hand hand well... the other hand was trying to ease the physical want... she was capable of silent self pleasure, which was useful enough for this sort of thing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 am

Diana turned her body so her legs were on the bed, now facing Darwin. She was relieved that Darwin wasn't mad at her for what happened. She looked at Darwin in the eyes for a second, the looked away.

"Sex is a part of love, but not the major part... Hell, if sex was all that love was to me... I would be in 'love' with most of the monsters on this island"

She said, it sounded truthful enough, and it was really.

"Love is from the heart Darwin, if I didn't truly love you, I would probably just jump you right now. Don't worry I'm not going to"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:04 am

"I know but... you remember what I told you when I first met you... 'lust kills love' I don't know why I see it like that I just do... bu-but, I'm gl-la...ad you understand."

Alright so maybe she wasn't in a good enough mood to control herself completely thus she stopped and pulled the blankets tighter around herself mumbling something to herself under her breath.

"I guess I was right from the beginning choosing you as one of my friends then. It's really good to know."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:27 am

Diana smiled and she once again shifter her position so she was laying on her stomach with her head resting on her arms., maybe she hadn't ruined her friendship with Darwin as badly as she thought she would have because of her act the she had committed before.

"Well I guess I have to trust you with that Darwin"

she said

"But if you don't want to do anything, I won't make you I promise"

she had a mischievous grin.

"Maybe I can protect you from the straight girls?"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 am

Darwin chuckled a little with a bit of a nod.

"If you can keep them from chasing me through the halls in mobs I'll be happy enough."

She looked at Diana and couldn't help but, smile at the woman certainly the urge to just leap on her was there but, darwin was better than her urges; had been for a good portion of her life now. though perhaps it wasn't the best thing.

"but, trust me when I say I would in a heart beat if I had a different belief and you asked me to... ugh that sounded so more perverted out loud than it did in my head..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 am

"Of course I'd do that, they might stay away if they think you have a girlfriend"

Said Diana, crossing her arms and laying her head on them. Looking at Darwin, who seemed to be fighting the urge to just leap her, like Diana had done not so long ago.

"No it didn't sound that perverted Darwin, only a little"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:04 am

"Even a little was more than I thought in my head. heh It would be more perverted if I told you what I was doing when I was doing for the first five minutes you were in here..."

She paused when she realised what she had just said. she shoved one hand over her mouth her other remained under her blankets and she'd just blush before completely covering her head.

"I didn't just say that... damn it... keeping thoughts to myself is just impossible now!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:13 am

Diana said, quickly understanding what she meant, she got up and crawled closer on the bed, and she layed next to her Laying sideways towards her.

"Don't worry Darwin... I'm surprised I didn't see you doing it"

She said with a giggle.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:24 am

"I'm just subtle I guess... don't ask how..."

she replied simply still cowering in her blankets the urge to go back to what she had been doing though was creeping up on her... getting quite close to too many urges for her will to bear.

"The things on the island have a harder time breaking my will than you laying next to me like that you know..."

she commented as she slowed her breathing to try her best in managing this.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 am

"Why do you mean by that? I'm not trying to break your will"

Diana said with a cheeky grin, she had a feeling Darwin was trying to stop herself from resuming what she had been secretly doing a few minutes before, but now that she was so close, there was no way that she could do it without Diana finding out about it.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 am

"You don't have to be trying Diana no matter what my heart says it's body & mind verses heart right now."

She swallowed hard mumbing to herself. the choices right now were to continue holding in the urges and explode, return to what she had been doing or... well... break her cardinal rule about mixing love & lust.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 am

Diana smiled, she had no idea just being here was causing conflict like that in Darwin's mind, maybe if she tried a bit longer just to see how it would all turn out.

She stayed silent and thought about something for a second.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 am

was the next sound she made as she squirmed under her blankets, she had taken the lesser of two evils at least for the moment, in hopes it would ease the fight a little bit... though thus far, it did nothing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next