View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Some Things You Don't Learn In School (for Melissa Domine) 

Dendrite paused, its tentacle resting unmoving inside her. "Of a sort," the creature murmured. "Would you turn and face me, little one?" The alien's tendrils slackened enough to let her move if she wished, though the monster still watched her warily. Its body was large and broad, with one blue slit-pupil eye as large as her face in its upper torso. Below the eye and resting mostly horizontal were two mouths, one on each side of its torso...they parted to expose many small blunt teeth each, smacking and dribbling more slime.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:07 am

As she turned to look while taking in the single eye, she blinked at the two mouths as well as the sight of the teeth. Biting her bottom lip as she wiggled her hips a little she braced her hands on his sides while leaning down with a slight hesitation, pausing before risking a kiss to the mouth on the left while pressing a breast to the other.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled softly and helped the girl turn until she was kneeling over the creature's lower torso, its long thick tentacle-tail curled upward to delve into her sweet, dripping pussy. The alien tilted a bit to line up its mouths, nibbling at her chest and sucking gently at her soft lips...the pair nestled their disparate bodies closely together as they began to fall once again into the sensual rhythm...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 am

soft moans escaped her as her hips rocked almost in a needful manner against the creature, shivering at the mouth taking in her breast while they shared a passionate hungry kiss. Daring to become more lustful in her actions she slipped her tongue in his mouth to explore while being careful of his teeth.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite's mouth quivered against the girl's, the teeth brushing against her tongue, careful not to come down too hard against it. The alien's body rocked back and forth, matching her pace, twining together with her and penetrating her deeply. More tendrils slid up her back and then stroked her hair, gently tugging on the black and silver locks...

--Jason Carter

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:30 am

The feel of her hair being played with brought a shiver running up her spine, and breaking the kiss she licked at the set of lips she was kissing before whispering to him with a slight blush. "I want to feel one of those tendrils in my ass."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled deeply and hugged the girl tightly to itself. "You are a naughty little human female," the creature whispered teasingly to her. Another tendril slithered up into the other leg of her shorts, stretching them. This one was much thinner than the first, stroking playfully over the crack of her bottom and dribbling slime...it finally found her tight hole and rubbed around it, lubricating it well with the alien ooze...and finally pushed inward, forcing her to open and accept the invading member.

--Jason Carter

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:39 am

She stuck her tongue out in a playful childlike manner before shivering with a groan at the feel of being filled from both ends now. Her eyes fluttered closed as she groaned and rocked her hips eagerly against phallus and tentacle while reclaiming the mouth in a hungry kiss.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite growled and twined its tendrils around the girl, embracing her closely. Its tentacles fell into a slow but deep rhythm, claiming both her holes with passion and eagerness. Its lips kissed her as best they could, as well as nibbling at one of her breasts...more tentacles making sure the other did not want for attention, stroking and prodding it playfully. They writhed eagerly together on the forest floor in their forbidden embrace...

--Jason Carter

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 am

Pleasure cascaded through her body, growing emensely along with the need to move more against the being, to be a bit more...wild. Bracing herself she bit and licked with a building hunger at the lips she had been kissing while her hips undulated hard and wild against its hips, groaning as she did this.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM

The alien tentacles coiled around the girl's legs, picking her up off the ground, supporting her in her movements...letting her rock up and down, bouncing atop the monster's eager phallic tentacle. Her breasts bounced and rubbed against the creature, nipples dragging over its ridged skin, being teased by the alien flesh. More tentacles stroked her back and ran through her hair, massaging and caressing her, urging her on to greater passion...

--Jason Carter

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:01 pm

"oooh fuck." her mind began to switch to wild need and a sudden strange urge to dirty talk to the creature as its phallus stroked her walls and her back canal. Shuddering as she felt herself heat up more with desire she growled lustfully to it. "Fuck me harder. I want to feel every bit of pleasure."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite growled and suddenly stripped the girl's shirt from her, tossing it aside, leaving her completely nude. The alien pushed her onto her back on the soft grass, looming over her and pressing into her embrace. The creature's large eye was very close to her face, while its two mouths began to nibble and suckle at her warm breaths. The monster began to rock hard and fast, pounding its tentacles into her two warm holes. "That's it," Dendrite whispered darkly. "I like hearing you beg for it..."

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 am

Her shirt being torn from her sent a thrill through her body, her eyes seeming to glow with her excitement as her walls quivered at how good it felt to be pressed to the ground. A groan escaped her as his mouths sent chilld rushing through her breasts, and the feel of the change of pace within her warm tunnels increased the stmilation in her body. "Mmm gods yes. Make me your!, please!" she cried, her cheeks heating with those words.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:35 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed deeply and coiled its tendrils around the girl's wrists and ankles, holding them spread out and pinned to the ground. She lay helpless beneath the alien, receiving its eager thrusts in her tight holes. Another tendril reached up and brushed over her lips, dribbling a bit of slime...it had a strange sour-sweet flavor, not exactly unpleasant...

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next