View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Never Too Old to Play With Dolls (Nisha) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Would you prefer a more mundane lover? Perhaps one of the two men you seemed so amused by before? Harly! Pierrot! Get in her...our guest needs...attention."

*The door opened, the two marionette-men shuffling in warily. Their lifelike eyes seemed to light up at the scene before them, leering at the provocative display the struggling girl presented. Their master gestured for them to come closer, himself stepping away from the girl and golem. Her stone likeness released the forced kiss, slowly turning Nisha's head to look at the harlequin and sad clown approaching. The stone knee between her legs continued to rub slowly across her sex, tireless, insistent.*

The Doll House

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:11 am
Profile YIM

"n-no..." she groaned out softly, squeezing her eyes shut. "plaese, harly... perriot... dont do this. Im begging you"

Obviously alarmed by the sight of the two she resumed struggling.

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Do ya 'ear tha' Harly? She's beggin'...wha' shud we do?"

*The sad clown turned to his fellow puppet, slack jawed face locked in an expression of dim curiosity.*

"Why, my dear Pierrot, we do the same thing we've been doing since the beginning. You will trundle off and make a fool of yourself while I woo my sweet Columbine.."

*The handsome harlequin looked more sinister, predatory in the flickering light of the room. He sketched a mockery of a courtly bow, long fingered hand reaching out to pull the girl free of the stone embrace. He pulled her in to his chest in an embrace, looking down at her with a smile. The golem resumed its pose, the life fading from it quickly. Akki leaned against the room's only door, smiling slightly as his puppets surrounded the unfolding tableau.*

The Doll House

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Nisha took the situation in the wrong way. Still weak from the statues pleasuring, and from being held back from her climax twice she fell against the puppet, ratefully taking the releif he offered.

She caught her breath burrying her head in his chest as she pondered the situation she was in. Thats when harly's words made sense

"co-columbine?" she whispered, her voice rising up a sluht notch. With a start she pulled herself away from him.

"n-no harly... im not columbine, im not your lover..." she said, fighting to keep her voice calm. She slowly backed away, almost tripping from the statue.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"She's righ' Harly. She ain' yur luvver. She's moine."

*The apparently dull witted clown grabbed her as she pulled away from Harley, into a mirror of the other man-equin's embrace, squeezing her tightly.*

"Now my dear ignoramus, you know full well that you are just the comic relief, the backdrop against which my brilliance shines in this play. I get the girl, you make me look better, just like the countless times before."

*Harley swept forward, and slipped his hands under her elbows and lifting her up out of the clumsy embrace with graceful ease, turning to cradle her in his arms.*

"Now, where were we, my sweet Columbine?"

*The dashing smile would surely have made any woman swoon...had they not been aware of his true lifeless nature, or the fiendish pupper master behind him. The man-equin strode toward one of the empty stone plinths, before being stopped suddenly, as Pierrot grabbed his arm, turning him roughly to face the scowling clown.*

"This ain' a story anymor' Harly. Ye ain' the hero, oim not the fool. Oi say I ge' a turn now."

*The two animated puppets glared at each other over the girl's body, trapping her between them, their hands holding her tightly. She was now the prize in a battle of wills, between two fictional characters made real. From the doorway, Akki laughed quietly, thoroughly entertained by his minions antics.*

The Doll House

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Nisha felt a small twinge of annoyance at her two companions.

male chauvanistic.... pigs.... just liike their creator...

she smiled as she felt the flicker of annoyance. With a deep breath she concentrated on it, closing her eyes.

Slowly she pushed back her need, letting her anger and annoyance build a wall, strenthening her will.

good for...nothing...

She went even farther. the people who shunned her, who tried to take advantage. Slowly she began rebuilding the wall that almost broke under ther monsters grasp.

HEr eyes flew open as she forced the two apart., landing lightly crouched at her feet.

She turned to akki, spitting at the gound at his feet. She straightened up and turned to the two.

"you ctwo cant do anything right can you" she said evenly. "one, iam not a toy to be fought over. And two... i cant beleive... i expected more from...you

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

*Akki doubled over with laughter, clapping his clawed hands in approval of her antics. The two puppets became just that, lifeless dolls of wood, shriking back down to their true sizes and losing all animation as they clattered to the ground on opposite sides of the throng surrounding her.*

"Well said, my muse, well said. But, I have to ask, why argue with toys? You cannot possibly think they understand, or even care what you think of them? They. Are. Puppets. Extensions of the will of he who holds their strings, nothing more. But, you did well to dispatch them. Perhaps you would care to try your luck with my other minions as well?"

*The demon snapped his fingers, the horde of puppets and dolls writhing into motion, raising like a wave on all sides of the girl, cutting off her sight of anything but the wall of soulless, jeering faces. They cackled in an unholy cacaphony of disparate voices, any words lost in the maddening jumble. Tiny hands and paws reached out towards her from every side, swiping close but never quite touching her.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:56 am
Profile YIM

She unceremoniously fell to the floor when the two reverted to their lifeless state. Before she can make a sound or a retort to akki the wave of dolls rose.

The wall she just built up slowly broke down again.

Finding no way out she curled up into a ball, trying to make herself as little as possible. Using her hands she hid her chest and her head.

And even if she never was the religious type she began to softly, her voice shaking, whisper a soft prayer.

Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

*The wave of toys fell upon her, washing over her in a storm of tiny grasping hands, pinching, pulling, twisting, teasing, anything they could get their hands on. Her arms were pulled away, pinned spread eagle at her sides, allowing more of them to attach to her breasts, tiny wooden and cloth mouths sucklig and biting gently at her nipples. She felt her legs seperated, pinned wide like her arms, more small hands brushing along her thighs, and running across her sex teasingly.*

"Difficult to fight a swarm, yes? I imagine this is how ants bring down larger prey."

The Doll House

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile YIM

A strangled cry came from her lips as she struggled to fight the attack. She knew she was failing but being the stubborn fighter that she is she twisted and swuirmed trying to get away.

"take. your. filthy. hands. or ME!" she screamed in defiance, wrenching her left arm free and striking at the closest dolls.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

*The dolls scattered where she struck, more rushing in to fill the momentary void, arms wrapping around her wrist and dragging it back to the floor. A widely smiling Raggedy Anne doll clambered onto her face, wrapping its arms around her head and hugging tightly. Given her exertions and the tight grip the doll had, she would rapidly run out of air.*

The Doll House

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:23 am
Profile YIM

She closed her eyes shook her head wildly as she feel her limbs weakening.

This sickened her more than anything that the beast had done. what ever measure of respect she had for him grew at that moment. Her just touched her subconsius fear.

She never really liked little dolls. They creeped her out, no matter how beautifull they were. And the fact that they were all over her, suffocating her, touching her in uncomfortable places.

With a final and sudden snap of her head she threw the doll from her face.

"enough. please!" She screamed before another took its place. "Anything but this."

Sat May 03, 2008 3:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7