View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An isolated foresty path (Naomi Aiya) 

Post An isolated foresty path (Naomi Aiya)
With the approach of dusk, darkness slowly crept over the island, the fading light changing color to reddish orange before beginning to die out like a smouldering flame.

While in some areas there were lights and electric lamps to chase away the darkness, on this shortcut path to the dormatories no such illumination existed. A narrow cement walkway wound through the isolated area in an almost maze-like way, making visibility rather low even in daylight. It was almost like this little shortcut, which did, indeed, allow one to get from certain buildings to others faster (for it was a straight route, intentionally created as an easy ambush position) was created intentionally, as if those who had made this school had intended it as the perfect place for a monster attack.

The trees were thick, but the area wasn't even ugly but quite attractive, even at night. Flowers and pretty-colored trees and the sounds of nature filled the area, as if it was a sweet getaway from busy days of schooling. It was the perfect lure, and more than one girl had come through this place for one reason or another. For many of them, by chance, nothing out of the ordinary had occured. However, that was nothing but luck, for about as often as not, some monster or another, having had this place pointed out, or finding it on his own, would hide in this region, waiting to whisk a girl from the path into the almost sound-dampening forest encroaching the narrow way.

At the moment, Antipode was doing just that, waiting patiently for his next victim. After his time with the female interviewer, he had been sated, albeit momentarily. (He almost regretted using her to the extend he had. He wondered if now, a day later, she was still unconscious? Sometimes they took so long to awaken again... he would have to figure out if it was something in his semen. Experiments, experiments...) It always seemed that the more girls he found, the more he wanted them and the more frequently he'd hunt for his source of pleasure. It was an unfortunate addiction, but it was so fun when he had girls to use. And in this case, there were so very many... he felt excited just thinking about it.

He was hiding, rather successfully, thanks to the large amount of foilage, the lack of lighting in the area, and his natural ability to fade into the environment. Stealth wasn't his strongest suit, but he could do well enough when he had something to work with. Like the darkness. Or a lot of cover. And here, he had both, with the darkness growing more and more prominant every second. Perhaps soon some girl, hoping to get back to her dorm before breaking some rule or curfew or something (he wasn't quite sure about their schedules yet, as he'd still just arived) would approach soon, not paying any attention.

Whoever she was, she would regret it... well, maybe regret it. He'd rarely seen the same girl twice, but now that was a great possibility, wasn't it? He was curious what they thought of it afterward, he knew he caused them quite a bit of pleasure during the event. Hell, if they didn't, he wouldn't be able to taste their psychic emissions. He'd have to find a girl after he'd used her before and ask. Well, before using her again, of course. It'd be nice to find out, right? So it was settled. The next girl to come through here, he would use, and then, some days or weeks later, he'd find that particular one again and make sure to ask before molesting her again.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:55 am
Profile YIM

Naomi had been staying after school for detention today. It seemed that she had been caught while breaking curfew while wearing too revealing clothing. She was comfortable in those kind of clothes, and she adored staying out at night. Though, with this place being so different she was going to have to stop doing both of those things. The main thing about why she had to change was because of the monsters that roamed outside. Of course, she was an attractive girl and appeared to be perfect prey. No matter how hard she fought they usually overcame her in the end and took what they wanted then left. She’d have to stop her night time visits to the outdoors because most of the monsters also seemed to prefer the dark. She also didn’t want to have to go through detention again. They were just terribly dark and painful. This place was different, and she didn’t like it. She absolutely hated this place and wanted off this god-forsaken island.

She wore her school uniform with a couple buttons down the relieve the pressure of the tight shirt against her breasts. Her school skirt was wrinkled, and had a small tare in it. Her hair wasn’t in the best condition either. The brown highlighted blonde hair was in messy curls and probably had a couple knots in it. She didn’t really care about that though. If anything it managed to at least make it seem that she didn’t work on her appearance. Maybe that would be enough for the fiends to back off some, but she really didn’t know yet. They didn’t seem to mind as they ripped of her clothing and caused her to sweat. She had natural beauty so it didn’t really matter what she did. It was in her mind to just rebel and completely let herself go. She couldn’t do that though-- she was far too vain for that.

As she walked down the dirty, but beautiful path she held a book underneath her chest, propping them up just a little bit more. Her steps with her school shoes were long, but very silent careful not to disturb the creatures of the night. She just wanted to get back to her dorms and relax with her new roomie Roslein. She could even feel exhaustion over-taking her. She didn’t get too much sleep recently, and when she did it would disturbed with nightmares. Some were of her childhood, while others were on her recent attacks. When she first came to the all-girl school she really believed she’d just have a bunch of built up sexual energy, but all the monsters were taking it from her in large doses. If she got of this island she didn’t think she’d ever be the same again. Human sex had nothing besides beauty on the monster attacks here. With them it was like she was having a foursome with all of the attention on her. She would never ever admit to enjoying it though, and she’d continue to fight it as long as she had to.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Antipode, of course, knew nothing about Naomi, how long she had been there, her personality, her apparently multiple experiences with other monsters, or her reasons for being on this path at night, hurrying home at her rapid pace. All he knew was that here she was, the first girl to come by in the couple of hours he had been waiting. Perfect! Alone, without anyone else to protect her, and at a time and place where, even if she screamed out with all her heart, nobody would hear a single thing. That was a wonderful thing, he knew. This island had so many nooks and crannies where beings like he could go and enjoy themselves thouroughly.
She was a good looking girl, that was definitely a plus. Now, he wasn't exactly picky, as human girls tended to be pleasant regardless, but this one looked quite good. She looked a little rumpled up, like she'd had a busy day, but regardless, her tight outfit, her small amount of visible cleavage, the way her body's form was quite clear under the school outfit... he found himself quite eager to take her here and now. (he noted to himself quietly, "I'll have to look into getting one of these of my own someday. Maybe more than one, so constant attention didn't kill any of them. Hmm... I'll have to go ask Niceman about those sorts of things, won't I?")

Regardless of whether she would admit to liking it or not, she would get to enjoy/suffer through it yet again... though certainly not the last time on her stay on this island. As it was, he debated whether to just start without words or speak, at least for a moment to the girl. As she finally approached, getting closer and closer to his hidden location, he decided upon a course of action that would, he felt, be quite enjoyable.

She would feel it before she heard it. Not because he was particularly quiet, but because he was fast. Several long tentacles would approach at high speed, grasping around one of her ankles even as she took a step, while it was still not yet on the ground. The tendril pulled back suddenly, pushing her immediately off balance. She had no superhuman skills, though if she was a particularly talented gymnist she would manage to avoid falling, at least not uncontrollably. However, there was another tentacle there in front of her, moving across her chest, holding her up just enough to stop an impending fall. She was trapped.

It had her ankle, and used the leverage to hold the foot, and soon the leg, quite high, depending on how flexible she was. He wasn't immediately rough, though the tentacle on her front wrapped quickly around her waist, holding her tight. As other grabbing tentacles approached more slowly, she would notice, at least on the flesh of her ankle, how sticky the underside was, enough to aid in its grasping of her body. She would hear his voice then. Well, not hear, as no sound waves were created. No, she would hear it entirely in her mind, a strange and subtle difference, as it came from none of her senses but nonetheless was clear... and not her own words.

Good evening. There was a small, amused, but not vicious, laugh. Like he was simply enjoying himself, almost conversationally. Tell me your name. And... before I begin, and you're incapable of speaking, for believe me, it won't be possible, do you have anything to say?

He intended to keep tabs on this one, so he would certainly like to learn a little bit about this one before using her and going off to deal with some other young woman. Well, he intended to find her again at some point in the future, and learn a little of her thoughts on the experience in retrospect. So just randomly taking her would do no good... how would she remember him if he was just another monster? No, he would have to make her remember.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi felt something wrap around her left ankle, and before she could really think to stop she began falling forward. The first thing to happen was that her book fell from her hands and she flattened her hands out for the upcoming fall. She had just about hit the ground when her chest hit the tentacle and kept her from falling down. She gasped inwardly, still shocked from the whole thing. Once she did come out of her short shock she noticed that she was being held a little bit off the ground, there was a tentacle wrapped around her waist and there were sticky tentacles attached to her ankles.

Her hands immediately went to the one on her waist, with intentions to try to pull it off or stab it with her nails, but she was interrupted when she heard a voice. A cold shiver went through her when she heard it. Whoever was talking sounded happy, but who wouldn’t be when you had her wrapped up helplessly? She scoffed when he talked about being incapable of speaking. Honestly, some monsters just had too big of egos.

“You hadn’t even offered me your own name,” she said in a pissed-off sort of tone, “and you’re asking for mine fiend? I don’t think that’s fair, but I’ll give it to you nonetheless. I’m Naomi, and I’d really appreciate it if you, I don’t know… left me alone?” She couldn’t help but put that out in the open. She looked around now, “oh, too afraid to show yourself fiend? You have me all wrapped up yet you hide in the darkness. Although, most of you are quite ugly. Maybe it’d be better if you did stay hidden. I might not let out some squeaky girly scream.”

She hoped one of these times her rudeness would simply turn off a monster. They seemed to have more of a thing for the innocents, and she simply wasn’t. She hadn’t been an innocent little virgin when she came here, although she was still young so she wasn’t stretched. If she kept on staying here she knew that would change eventually. Her body had already tried to shut down from the energy they’ve taken from her. “Just go,” she told him. She didn’t say please or anything, but it was worth a try.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:53 pm

Ego. He couldn't read her mind, he couldn't penetrate her thoughts the way he would penetrate her body momentarily, but if he had heard such a statement he just would have smiled. Or at least, given her an emotion which would feel like mirth. Truthfully, he wasn't exactly self-hating, but what he said had been simple fact. Later on, she'd be unable to speak... because he'd make sure to continue on until she was fully unable to do much of anything, really.

As it was, she was incredibly amusing as it was. He ignored her attempts to stab his tendrils with her nails... it would be useless. He realized, suddenly, that she knew what was going to happen, and responded with a bit of an acid tongue. No petty pleading or shrieking, either. He liked her! That is, he was laughing, and she could hear his laughter after a moment. She was quite the funny one, this little Naomi.

Well, well, Naomi. What an attitude. I quite like it, if you don't mind my saying. She would feel the emotion, amusement, enter her mind. He continued. You can call me Antipode, I suppose. It's as good as any name, and something you could probably understand, pronunciation wise. Really, my name is closer to a strange jumble, a combination of random-seeming images, sounds, clicks, even phyiscal temperature changes followed. Then came laughter. As you can probably imagine, English is... not my first language.

Her attempted taunts had to be answered as well, didn't they? As the tentacle around her shirt wrapped more tightly, she would feel herself lifted slightly off the ground by its strength. Several more tentacles came, ostensibly to even out the distribution of her weight among more than one location, but even moreso to bind her. Her arms would feel them come quickly, another in her middle, and one more, finding her other ankle. Both of those on her ankles slowly wound up her legs easily, and she'd feel the moist, sticky substance on the bottom as they slowly moved up, for now at least to her knees.

You won't see much, it's nighttime after all. But you'll see plenty, soon enough. As I'm sure you know, I'm not hiding out of shame, but this is something of an ambush situation. You wouldn't taunt a sniper hidden in the bush as being too ugly to come out, would you? He was silent a moment, pulling her a little closer to the edge. The whole time she would be moved, slowly, ever so slowly, towards. This entire conversation would move her only a cuople inches. This would take awhile. No matter, he had time to kill. And so, now, did she.

I won't let you go. I'm sorry, but in fact you'll find me again in the future. You see, funny thing, before you came along I decided that, instead of just having my fun and running off, never to be seen again, since I'll be in town anyway I'd keep tabs on the first girl I found, and, in the future, come back to visit her. Think of it as an interview we'l have in the future. I'd certainly like to learn a little about the immediate physical, and the eventual physiological and the psychological effects of this on you. I mean, you won't be killed, certainly, and I have a few ideas, but I've never just gone back and asked!

He laughed. He sounded excited by this as he spoke, like it was some sort of lab experiment or social science project. It would be easy to deduce he wouldn't feel mournful, whatever the results, but that he was actually going more from a self-centered form of interest for knowledge. Now, he knew what he was doing was against her desires, and was, in fact, rape. But... he really didn't care. He enjoyed it too much, and found the idea of learning more simply tickling.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

For someone who was about to rape a young girl, he actually seemed kind of kind. Sure, he had basically just tripped her but still. Naomi was somehow calm after hearing him speak inside of her mind, but she still felt anger inside of her. She also enjoyed it when the emotion filled her mind. So, she was amusing him. Well, at least the fiend appreciated her attitude. While she shouldn’t feel complimented on it, she simply did. Hell, she was a girl who melted for compliments. That’s how one of her former boyfriends used to coax her into bed anyway.

Antipode, she repeated the name in her mind. All of the monsters seemed to have strange name, so she was used to it by now. Her eyes squinted when he told her his name in his own language, not liking so much noise inside of her head. It was actually causing her not to think as well as usual. She tried to set the language to another in her world, but obviously couldn’t. He was an alien, and she was somehow relieved by that. They didn’t seem to be as much of some secret government conspiracy to figure out whether girls enjoy rape or something really stupid like that. She did have her theories, and now alien seemed to stand out more.

She gasped softly when the tentacle wrapped tightly around her. Her ribs being pushed in some as he did it. She was somehow relieved when he put more tentacles around her. Her weight was now evenly distributed now, so it wouldn’t hurt as much later on. She was still sore from her last run-in so anything to lessen the later pain was extremely beneficial for her. She didn’t like having her arms tied. During stressful situations during this she liked to rub her hand through her hair. Now she obviously could.

Ambush, she snorted, she felt weak because of that. Maybe she would stop being out at night now, or carry a flashlight on her. Anything to make things like this harder to come by in the future. Although, shining light onto a monster didn’t seem like a wise plan anyway. They’d know to follow the light to find her, therefore making it worse.

As she listening to him explain his situation she mentally groaned. “I’m just some little experiment for you,” she stated rather obviously. “I don’t go out of my way to try to find you fiends so hopefully your little experiment won’t work. Even if you do find me, I’ll probably lie through my teeth just for the fuck of it.” She sighed, “just leave town. None of the girls here are interesting. They’re quite disgusting actually.”

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:54 pm

At her last response, simply laughter for a moment. Almost hysterical, like she had told a wonderful joke. Truly, this one was fun! He'd enjoy this quite a bit. How ironic it was, that she was trying to shoo him away by claiming they were all uninteresting, especially herself, when her every action made her more interesting. He really did quite like her. Not in any sort of romantic way, of course. Now, while intimate situations with a human girl would be quite fun, there was an emotional gulf. He may not have seemed it, but he was so far beyond, so alien in thought, that to feel romance with such a being would simply be... dull. Really, he had to dumb himself down considerably, conversing with her. At least his higher functions were having a kick, playing around with her words and thoughts as his lower mind spoke.

Do you even realize how bad a job of being uninteresting you're doing? Really, now, just give that up, it's not going to work at all. First of all, for your information, most of us find your kind interesting in and of yourselves, which is why we're here in the first place. We don't care whether by your human standards you're boring or not, simply by being a young female human you're more than interesting enough. Second, you're the most interesting one I've found in a long time. You've lost that battle, and that attempt to sway me or any other will not work.

Her weight, now distributed evenly, was not moved any longer. He was satisfied, holding her in this way, not hurting her more than necessary. He wasn't a sadist unlike some other monsters, he gained no pleasure from human pain. At this point he wouldn't bind her arms or anything. What would the point be? She couldn't particularly hurt him, even with something like a knife, and she was above ground with no real way to escape. She continued slowly approaching, this last bit of conversation pulling her in another few inches. There were still multiple feet before the clearing of the road gave way to forest. He was having too much fun to start quite yet.

Anyway, I'm very sorry my intentions upset you so. Another stab of amusement entered her mind, from him. You say, experiment? Maybe some, yes. But you get to be far more useful than just another rape, isn't that nice? In fact, this is mutually beneficial. You get the attention of a... being who isn't turned on by your pain, and in fact get that more than once, during the same times you would probably be captured by some other beinganyway, and I get interesting data. And as for your lying? Well... go ahead and try! I'll break you as surely in the future as you will find I will now. You'll find I'm not so bad. In fact, I'll grant you, this time at least, perhaps... hmm...

He trailed off a moment, as if deep in thought. Really, it was just one of those cool dramatic pauses. But she didn't have to know that! During the pause she was pulled forward a few more inches, which meant he had sped up somewhat. Several tentacles( he had a couple more but not many more of these large seizing ones, after this) approached her at an easy pace, then, when they finally reached her, began moving up from behind. She would feel them, not see them, down at her inner thighs, before their tips traced along the edge of her pert behind, , then trailing up her back, rubbing back and forth lightly as they moved from lower back up higher, soon reaching her sides.

In a moment, they moved up farther, the tips finding the sides of her fleshy breasts, and pressing lightly. She wuold feel them very clearly, even through the fabric, soft and smooth, and not actually moist in the portion that was touching her. She would feel pressure as they moved along her breasts, one to each orb, prodding and rubbing lightly, rolling around and moving them the small amount possible under her clothing. Soon their symetrical wanderings reached her nipples, and she would find them flicking lightly at the hardening nubs, with enough pressure to be quite acute and... pleasant.

He finally ended his pause, the voice in her head slightly quieter so as not to interrupt the sensations as much. How about I grant you a request or two, if they're reasonable? And no, me not doing this is off the table, I am going to take you and you will enjoy it greatly, in the end. So, anything you request, then, with that caveat in mind?

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:41 am
Profile YIM

Naomi was learning yet again. Talking back actually amused these fiends. If she could prevent herself from always doing that, she would now, but she has quite the temper. Maybe if she’d just say absolutely nothing they would become bored with her and find someone else. She would be what she hated if she pretended to be someone who she wasn’t-- even if it was for her own safety. She would’ve never considered providing there weren’t any fiends. There had been far too many things concerning the monsters in her in head lately. They were quite difficult to forget so that was no surprise.

She wouldn’t say it, but she was impressed by the monster. He wasn’t going out of his way to hurt her for a change. She wasn’t as tense as she usually would be. The only reason she was tense was because she was above ground and about to be taken without her permission. She’d have to get used to that if she was going to survive on this island. It would take her a while, seeing as she wasn’t used to giving up dominance so easily, not saying that she was much of a dominatrix, but she usually held some in a relationship.

He was smart, she’d give him that at least. Maybe this experiment would be beneficial to her as well. She usually didn’t take much into consideration when the monster was done with her. Even if she did like it, she wouldn’t admit it to herself. This was unlike her, seeing as she was usually rather honest with herself. This place put her under different things though. It really was slowly changing the girl. If she kept this up it’d destroy everything she once was.

When he began looking like he was thinking, she decided to keep herself quiet. She felt more sticky tentacles on her soon enough exploring her young body. As they touched her gently she enjoyed it. They were rubbing away all the aches and pains she felt from her last situation like this. She had a feeling this time would be different. She didn’t mind him as much as she usually would. She could feel her breasts hardening up underneath her blouse from all of the rubbing, but she wasn’t embarrassed. It was simply her body’s natural reaction.

She heard his voice again, and she actually smiled. It wasn’t her usual smirk that she would use. He was very different. He was allowing her to have requests. It only took her a couple moments to think of them. Her first one wasn’t anything that’d help her at the moment, but later.

“My clothes,” she started, “I request that you don’t tear them apart so I won’t have to go bother trying to sew it up, or get a new one. It’s my school uniform. If you don’t feel capable of getting them off, I’ll do it myself. If I run, you’ll catch me and possibly feel the need to punish me. I’ll pass on that and stand still.” She took another moment to think of the other, “should you be delivering on the whole thing about not speaking, I’ll be wanting my arms. Keep them unbound, they aren’t very interesting and they’re nothing to worry about. You’re strong, and I don’t think my nails could do anything to you. I do warn you though, when I was back home I scratched up many backs whilst having rough passionate sex.” She couldn’t help herself but add that in. Maybe that could be a turn off? She didn’t really care though, she was done talking herself out of it.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Well, if she said absolutely nothing, they still wouldn't get bored. The monsters varied greatly in personality, but one thing they seemed to have in common was the desire to rape young women. Basically, as soon as you were on the island, you were stuck. And there was no way to prevent it, none at all. Unfortunately for Naomi, she really had no good ways to defend herself. Truly, in a way, it was better for her just to be herself. At least it'd be a better way to cope than trying all kinds of futile things.

Her smile was only a minor surprise. Perhaps her resistence was less than she had claimed. He started to figure, she was only putting up a tough front... she actually liked it, at least a little bit, anyway. Or perhaps it was his words putting her at ease, swaying her to relax a little bit? He wasn't quite sure, but he knew he was doing something right. This one he'd be visiting again in the future, so it was imperative that she at least had a less negative, if not even just slightly positive, relationship with him. At least, if he was going to get any useful data, at least. Besides, she was fun, and he knew he would quite enjoy that which would come next.

Her requests. So, she was more at ease, and her words made quite a bit of sense. He actually considered placing her back on the ground. He could easily manage removing her clothes without damage, and it would soon be quite an erotic act. For a moment after her request he would be silent, considering. While the benefits of removing her clothes himself were quite clear, he figured, why not go for something a bit more risky? She couldn't escape, he'd make sure of that, but... he'd let her have her way in this. She would feel a smile in her mind, more enjoyment of her actions, clearly.

As you wish. Your requests are easily fulfilled, and I find that I don't mind fulfilling them, either. She would feel the tentacles working on her breasts stop, and pull away. Her slow movement towards the dark trees stopped as well, and she would feel herself, slowly, carefully, eased down onto the ground, her feet touching ground and the tentacles easily moving away, allowing her back onto the ground gradually, instead of an all at once drop. However, the tentacles, while no longer on her, stayed around, several of the largest of them surrounding her, moving around several feet away from her on all sides. He was giving her this, but he was not giving her an easy to way to escape, that would be very clear.

As he finished, he thought about something else to say, which might be enough to put her more at ease, and make her even more compliant.You should know, too, that you're... lucky in a sense. After I came here, another one of my... sort appeared, and would have set this very spot as his own ambush site. If I had not been here, it would have been something quite probably worse.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi endured the silence quite well. It was relaxing and allowed her to think better. She thought about the things to come from the fiend. He was giving her time to adjust to the whole situation at hand. Usually it’d happen so quick that she wouldn’t even have time to think about it or run. She was rather calm throughout the situation. Hell, she was just as calm now as she was walking down the path, but she was still tired. That was another reason she wasn’t putting up as much resistance. It just wasn’t worth it to kick, scream, and shout.

She sighed in relief when he agreed to granting her requests, and she felt the tentacles leave her body slowly. It wasn’t until she looked around that she noticed she couldn’t see her book. For a human she had great night vision. She realized she had been moving all of this time. She felt herself being eased down to the ground, and when she got onto it she stood straight up. She did it slowly though, so he would know she wasn’t about to run on him. That’d be plain stupidity with all the tentacles still circling her. Also, being a smoker she wasn’t good for long distance running. Short sprints and fights were all she could really do without starting to cough and spit up gross stuff.

As he spoke again in her mind she nodded. She completely understood what he was saying. She wouldn’t be taking any short cuts in the dark for a while. That way she could avoid situations like this, not that she was completely hating it. It was just a minor inconvenience. She was tempted to ask him to write her a note about why she was late, ‘Dear Professor, Naomi was being tentacle raped by me, Antipode, so she wasn’t able to make it back before curfew.’ She nearly snickered at the thought, but kept it inside.

“That’s a possibility,” she laughed, “should I be thanking you?” She asked with sarcasm. One of her hands went to the bottom of her blouse undoing a single button. She glanced around as she did it. She wanted to see him, although she didn’t know whether that was a good idea. Not all monsters were good looking.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm

Calm was good, at least in the sense that she wouldn't be directly fighting him. Not that that mattered, but it was actually somewhat fun, going in such a different route than the normal attack. After all, he'd been sated enough lately already so that he could be patient. And he found that his patience was being rewarded with a much more interesting time. When she finally landed on the ground he waited, seeing what she would do. She didn't run, and in fact stayed still, ismply looked around. Interesting... so she was one of her word as well. That was a good thing, and made things so much easier. He really had no interest in punishing her for betraying him, but... if he had to, he had the means to cause great unpleasantness on her, to say the least.

She really did seem relaxed, didn't she? Not afraid anymore, and not even terribly upset... almost as if she knew she was going to enjoy it, but right now was simply readying herself for what was coming. She had accepted it. He was pleased by this turn. His tentacles stayed around, giving her ample room to move, not crowding her in the least, but still omnipresent, ready to take her back up again once she was done. And clearly, she was in no hurry. He wondered if she was stalling for a moment, and dismissed it again immediately. It did not matter, no one would save her, no one was coming, and no other monster would be able to seize her. There was, after all, a little bit of common courtesy that most monsters seemed to hold to. Interruptions were so annoying, after all.

If she had asked that question about a note, she would find him quite terribly amused. Now, the only effect of him actually writing such a thing (would he do it? Maybe, for the sheer hell of it. He wouldn't even be doing it for any particular reason. Just... because of his whims.) would in the end be that the faculty would know that she had broken curfew. He knew enough about their habits to know that they would act to punish her, thank him politely for the information, and, who knows, maybe allow him to contribute to her punishment, depending on the mood and rules (he still didn't know them all, so he didn't know if he'd get that chance or not.) So, should she ask and he accept, she'd be screwed yet again, both figuratively as well as, quite certainly, literally.

She would feel a wash of his continued amusement when she asked her question.

Thank me? Not really. Not for that, at least. Remember, I will still be using your body quite a great amount tonight. He didn't drain energy, didn't gain sustenance from human orgasm, he was just having fun. But, to give her a quick preview, he sent some images into her mind, something which she would find quite interesting. It was an image of a human girl being used by him, his tentacles wrapping around her, her body there at his core... she would even get a picture of what he looked like, many tentacle things with a strange, roundish fleshy core, large enough to partially surround a human. The girl in the image was in that core area, sitting in a fleshy, rather comfortable area, his large penis tendrils drilling into her rapidly, other tendrils molesting the girl in all kinds of ways, everywhere and touching everything. The girl was crying out, moaning uncontrollably, her legs in the air, spread out and stretched out.

The image ended, and she would hear his thoughts again.

By the way... how flexible are you, if I may ask?

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:11 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi laughed out when he took he answer the question she had asked. He took it a bit seriously, but she could feel his amusement with it. She wiped her eyes a little when she felt a small piece of dirt in one of them. As she rubbed his images filled her mind. Her eyes slowly shut as she viewed them. She bit her lower lip as she watched them. The girl was obviously enjoying it, although it looked terribly painful. The fiend was large, there was no doubt about that. She felt herself becoming wet at the pictures and she sighed. She reasoned it was her body preparing herself for such acts, not that she was incredibly turned on by them or something.

Her eyes slowly flittered open when he asked her his question. She leaned her head while sucking on her lower lip trying to think. She was flexible, no doubt about that. She just didn’t know to what extent. “Well,” she drawled softly, “I’m very flexible for a human, I know that, but not to the extent that’d I’d perform at a circus or something.” She then giggled, “oh, circuses are where a bunch of odd people work to entertain others with their weird body and tamed ferocious animals if you didn’t know. You could probably get into one, no offense.” She let her tongue move gently over her lips as she told him that. “Right, I guess I should stop delaying what’s going to happen so I can get a cold shower and sleep tonight because I have school tomorrow.” She’d probably skip the first few anyway, but it was the thought that counted.

She continued to unbutton her blouse from up to down, she did it rather quickly now. When she was done she was left clad in a white bra with a black heart in one of the corners. She undid the claps and put it on top of the blouse. She walked to the edge of the tentacles and threw them out of the circle but onto the path. She continued by unbuttoning her skirt and sliding it down her white socked legs. Under that were her underwear, which were promptly removed after the skirt. Of course, not one to have socks and shoes on during this sort of thing, got those off to. They were thrown near her blouse afterwards.

“Now just go with the ‘no binding of the arms’ deal and I’ll be a good little girl,” she teased softly.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:16 am

He did not know exactly what she was thinking, naturally, but he saw the look on her face, the obvious signs of arousal, even if she was trying to be subtle about it. Perhaps even trying to rationalize her arousal as something other than that? Hmm. How funny, to try to decieve yourself so completely. She wouldn't be hurt too badly perhaps, actually. He had more than one size item for the occasion, and would act in a way that would be at least somewhat... comfortable. She would not feel too much pain, most likely. Certainly not with the amount of lubrication she was creating, anyway.

Her talking seemed to go on a good deal more than she had before. He wondered if she was nervous, or just much more at ease. Well, she wasn't using an acid tongue any longer, she was simply conversing with him. Fair enough, he did not mind in the least. And the information was useful, as well. Perhaps he'd ask her more about human culture, sexual habits, etc, later. It would be a conversation which would be of great use to him. He noted it away for the next time... right now at least, he would respond to her words.

A circus, hmm? Well, unless they enjoy showing women be defiled by one of my kind at such circuses, I doubt they'd appreciate me too much. Though I suppose, if humans enjoy seeing sexual acts, some would pay to see this sort of act, wouldn't you agree from what I've shown you?

He noted, of course, her flexibility. He would use that knowledge well soon enough. For a moment, though, he watched curious as she removed her clothes. Her words about time reverberated through his head. Again amusement came to her.

This will take awhile, anyway. A few minutes will not make any difference. You will not be awake enough to take a shower for awhile anyway. Hmm.

She undressed, then, quickly enough, revealing her good looking human body to him piece by piece. That was agood change, usually he just removed clothes so fast he didn't get such a show. Not that she was taunting him or anything, just taking clothes off normally. Still, it was a good sight to see, and she was, as he knew from before, a far better than average looking human girl. Soon she was throwing the clothes away, and his tentacles were careful, ready to pounce if she had tried to escape. But instead of running she just moved the clothes someplace better. And then, finally, she was completely nude in front of him. Yes.

For a brief moment he was still, until she gave her teasing statement. She would feel something like a small laugh coming from him then. The laughing continued lightly for a little while, but he used her words as his cue. The tentacles circling her moved around her then, surrounding her with the many tendrils that would bind her. She would feel one behind her knees putting pressure forward, another on her front, her chest, between the breasts, easing her back, and a third on her back, to allow her body to fall back safely. She would be scooped up thus, and in that position, laying back lightly, with a tentacle on her back and a tentacle on her legs, she would be pulled forward much more quickly than before, brought into the overbrush.

She would feel a few branches and leaves brush by her as she was moved, but soon she would be trapped in the darkness, surrounded by the tentacles that did not yet attack her or do much of anything, really. Then, after a pause, she would feel multiple tentacles moved to her naked body. They were slightly moist on the underside, yes, with a slightly different texture there, which she could feel now without her clothes. It was slick, slightly sticky, and had small bumps. Some of them were longer, feeling like thick hairs or small fleshy cilia, though she would only feel them occasionally. She could feel them move, one moving to each leg, wrapping easily and snugly around the limbs before pulling them lightly apart.

Two moved to her back, moving slowly, after a moment, around. These ones were slightly different, a little smaller but with strangely different muscles on the underside that allowed it to squeeze lightly. As they moved around her sides, coming up to her breasts, they squeezed on her flesh, feeling something like a nice light massage. Then they moved onto the breasts themselves, and the light massage grew stronger, more like she was being groped. They were small enough to each wrap entirely around one of her fleshy orbs, groping, soon, nearly the entire thing. Then, the tips moved to her nipples, and instead of groping, simply rubbed against them a moment, flicking with nearly no pressure upon the tips, almost as if the narrowed tips were tracing on the little nubs.

Oh yes! I almost forgot. She wuold feel a small laugh as he spoke, interrupting the mood just slightly. His movements, of course, did not stop, just staying at that particular plataeu of action. Two things. I'll be kind enough to ask if you prefer anal sex in addition to the rest or no, and also... I'll point out that when I'm done with you, you'll be unconscious. Have any thoughts in relation to that?

Yes. A final bit of niceness before he got started for real. Yet more fodder to create greater trust between them. Not that he would break that trust, it was quite beneficial. Her trust would be useful in the future.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:13 am
Profile YIM

Naomi stifled laughter when spoke about the circus idea. She had always thought they were more of a family orientated place, so sexual acts were completely out of the questions. Well she didn’t exactly specify that when she was telling him about one. She also had to take into consideration that there probably were some darker circuses out there. They weren’t all the cheery ones with people walking around tight ropes, and that awful music that would get stuck in her head for weeks. Doo do doodle doodle doo doo do. Really, pointless but catchy.

She did frown when he told her she would be out. She didn’t feel safe with that. Who knew what was out here? She could be raped while she was unconscious for all that she knew. She couldn’t help but close her eyes. That almost seemed better than being awake, but the fact that she couldn’t try to do anything while it was happening frightened her. She never ever thought she’d have to take things like that into consideration. She lost all remains of a normal life when she came to this island. That little bit was just torn away.

She didn’t fight the tentacles when they came. She moved in the directions they pushed her without any hesitance. She didn’t know what the point would be to keep fighting, although she would struggle if he went back on his word on keeping her arms free. She felt herself moving forward more now, and now she was going deeper into the woods. She moved her head a bit lower and if any leaves looked as if they were about to hit her she’d either block or duck it.

They paused, and she felt more tentacles on her with a different texture. They only felt more relaxing than before, when she had her clothes on, with their different texture. She was at least relieved he wasn’t oozing on her clothes anymore. She would have to wear a different uniform tomorrow while this one is getting washed. Although it’d be neat to see what the teachers would do about it. She wasn’t going to risk it though. She felt her legs moved apart, and her right hand twitched. She had a bit of an itch between her crouch right now, but she didn’t want to seem too excited.

She gasped softly as the new additions squeezed her fleshy chest. She could feel her nubs hardening up again, and it only increased her itch. She was tempted to see what he would do about it. Would he allow her, or would he simply want to tease her a bit more by leaving that area untouched. She would hold herself back while she still could, but after that she decided she wouldn’t care anymore. When she talked about anal sex along with her unconsciousness later. She knew what to say about the former, but not the latter.

“I’ll encourage anal sex only because I know there might be a monster who takes me there roughly while I don’t know what to expect. I haven’t actually been touched up there by human and monster alike,” she explained, but sighed when it came to the next thing. “I don’t know. Maybe you could grab onto my clothes and stuff them underneath my head so I won’t wake up with a crook in my neck. I also need my school book. I think it’d be safer in the forest than the path.”

Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 am

He was gauging her reaction when she was lifted up. No struggling or fighting. If he went back on his word she probably would have fought against him, and rightly so. Still, he wondered why she was so interested in having her arms free. Curious, he'd never allowed that before. He was interested to see what she would do. Her hand twitched, her entire body showed signs of arousal. She wasn't very tense, but she was enjoying it. Her gasps, movements, fidgiting, all told the tale quite clearly.

Then she spoke, and made her views clear on that. So, she hadn't been taken back there yet, hmm? How interesting. He would have to start out carefully, then. And her reasoning was interesting as well. Later monsters would do the same, so it wuold make sense to have it done first by one who wouldn't be quite so brutal. That was another amusing bit. Well, he would oblige her, soon enough. As for her speaking about sleeping, he finally lost patience, and replied quickly enough.

Just tell me your apartment number. She would feel a slightly different emotion, the kind where, if he was human, he probably would have rolled his eyes just slightly. She may not know precisely what he meant by her going unconscious, but he would be using her until she was passed out. He wouldn't be doing much more after that, most likely. It wasn't much fun when they weren't awake.

Since she was here in his grasp, he had more tentacles to play with than he had before, and used them. She would feel several more of them appear on her body, these new ones like the unique two on her breasts, which would not stop with the groping and teasing. These new ones would trace along different parts of her body. One was on her upper back, rubbing with the tip but soon using it's flexing underside on her back. Another on her left side, tracing up, then rubbing itself againt her, from hip to just under her arm, back and forth. Another on her stomach, nudging her there gently enough. Down lower, a new one moved to her inner thighs, slowly rubbing up from the side of her knee up to near the point where her leg connected to her body. It did not move any farther, though. He was definitely teasing her, at least for now.

Finally, though, she would feel the tips rubbing against her nipples open up slightly, and move over her aureolas. They clamped down, not hard enough to hurt but giving a distinct pressure, on those areas, and she would feel her nipples in a warm, wet area, with even a bit of suction pulling on them, little cillia rubbing lightly against her nipples. She would feel the one at her inner thigh clamp down there as well, sucking on her flesh right there at the most sensitive portion of her thigh, giving a light sucking pressure on her flesh, even pulling a small amount of it into the strange tentacle's mouth.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next