View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First Day, First Rape. (Akkiguujin) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*When she finally opened her teary eyes, locking their gaze to his depthless stare, Akki relaxed his grip on her hair, returning to the gentle strokes.*

"Now that you've opened your eyes, look down, to the stitches on my chest. I will let you go, with no further harm or humiliation, if you can destroy even one with what little of your magic remains. They were enspelled by a sorceress in what you call Japan, and they vex me to no end. Break one, and you go free. Fail, well, let me just say, failing is not in your best interests."

*The demon smiled at her in an imitation of kindness, ruined by the sardonic twist to his lipless mouth. He grabbed one of her shaking hands and brought it up to the topmost stitch of coarse black thread, placing her palm over it, letting her feel the hot, slightly sticky texture of his flesh. A green vein ran under her fingers, pulsing steadily with unholy life as the void-like gaze held her until she could reply.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:29 am
Profile YIM

She didn't answer right away when she stared into his eyes, unable to look away from him. She flinches at the sigusting touch under her palm. Failure seemed immanent in her eyes. Even ontop of her game, she was sure if such a sorceress could curse the demon with what...five stitches? A novice like her would be so lucky to even make a single one. But her strength had all but left and had little then to just cause a slight change in the wind in her room. She grits her teeth as realization sinks in. She was soarly doomed.

"Th-there's n-no way I can do that...your asking me to do something that's impossible!" she cries out suddenly and shakes violently once more in fear of what he may do to her frail form. Her hair was slightly messed even when little trickles of blood escpae her breasts from earlier torture. She was nearly naked at this point with little but loose clothing below her belly button. Her eyes glinted with fear of this horrible beast, feeding him all the fear she had without hesitation.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Akki sighed, dropping the crying girl's hand.*

"Very well then, I will offer you an alternative. You are going to lose something precious very shortly, but I will allow you to pick what you lose. Your chastity, or your magic. I swear on my name that I will abide by your decision, but know that if you do not decide before I am finished stripping you, I will take them both. Think quickly."

*Having spoken, the demon took her wrists in one hand, holding them over her head, forcing her breasts out toward him. He raised one sharp claw before her eyes for a moment, before dragging it down between the heaving orbs slowly, leaving faint scratches in her soft skin. He slowed his progress to trace each of her ribs softly, applying very little pressure.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:59 pm
Profile YIM

She bites her lip as the alternative was made. Not her magic...but her would be...

She understood she was going to lose something, but her body would heal if-how could she think like this?! disgutsion for what she may have to choose. She didn't want to lose her magic, not after all she had been through. But then her body would have to suffer. He was quick to move and force her to make a choice. If there was anything to hate more then the devil, this demon was fitting the picture.

"..w-wait..." she begins to speak before turning her head away in shame, "Take my body..."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:39 pm

*Akki stopped with his claw still tracing her lowest ribs, turning her entire body to get a good look at her face. His horrific contenance broke into a satisfied smile, the voids of his eyes growing even darker. There was a brief sense of tightening, as if her skin had suddenly shrunk an inch, then expanded back to normal. The demon shivered, tongue flicking out to lick across her neck slowly, tasting her shame as the bond between them took hold..*

"Then we have a deal. Your innocence, to keep your magic. In accords with our arrangement, I am behooved to return to you that which I have stolen."

*His face darted forward, mouth claiming hers in a possessive kiss. His black, forked tongue wormes its way between her lips, twining about her tongue gently. His saliva flooded her mouth, the taste sickly sweet, like rotting fruit. And under the flavor, an almost alcoholic headiness, as her magic was returned to her, flowing back into place within her. It would take a moment for her to realize something was wrong, as a rush of feverish warmth stole over her. Her magic felt tainted, fouled. It seemed Akki had added a bit of his own essence to her power, before feeding it back to her.*

The Doll House

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

She wasn't sure how to react while he was looking her body over. Perhaps she had chosen wrong. Having relations with a demon only spelled disaster. But she wasn't about sacrafice something she thought was more prescious then her body. She stiffens at tightening of her skin. Her breathing becomes raspy, fearful of this strange feeling before it returned to normal. She shuts her eyes and does nothing as he licks up and down her neck. So a contract was made like that.

His words were slightly faded to her ears, but she ot the message when her lips were suddenly captured. Her first kiss. She flinches reflexesively as his tongue grasps her own, intertwining with his. The sudden flavor of sweet, rotten fruit made her blink in utter confusion. It was rather she began to suddenly shiver from a heated warmth that seemed unholy. Her eyes flutter and role back as she momentarily looses bodily functions which caused a non restrained moan to come forth. But it was over and done with as her functions come under control.

But she could feel something was different...something was wrong with that taste he had given her. But its not like she could argue for him to let go. She made a bond...with the demon. She stares into his eyes, oblivious to showing her naiveness in such a bond.

Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:33 am

*Akki hummed in pleasure, drinking in the sound of her moan, breaking the kiss with a final surge of power flowing into her. He raised the claw from her ribs, dragging it down along the curve of her side slowly, slipping under the waist of her panties. A firm jerk downward started a tear in the garment, the sharp claw coming free after a brief moment, leaving the underwear hanging from one of her legs.*

"Do not think to use your newly returned powers against me, my little kitten. Your claws are mine, until I am done with your body. Oh, and you may find a surprise in the future, as I am not entirely sure what my essence will do to your abilities."

*He whispered the words into her ear, no longer with a tone of menace, only smug dominance. The claw drifted across her smooth skin, trailing above her hairless sex slowly, before ripping through the other side of her panties, letting the ruined cloth fall to the floor beneath them. The voids of his eyes grew deeper still, the air around his head becoming murky as light was pulled inescapably in, their gaze locked with hers, holding her attention by sheer malign will.*

The Doll House

Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:10 am
Profile YIM

The sudden rip of her panties was less then pleasing, but she didn't move. She gasps as the breeze leaves her bare sex in the coldness. The domanince in his voice made her give a rather sad expression. Since she was usually very prideful..it was a...painful blow.

Claws graze her shaven pussy and made her shiver once more, now she was basically nude infront of the monster. She felt so ashamed for what was going to happen. Still she hardly blinked as they kept their eyes locked on eachother. Moreover, she couldn't move her eyes away from his, still feeling those tingles of fear because of his appearence.

"I knew you weren't going to let me be after this..."

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 am

*The demon smirked, claw tracing back along the line of her waist, running over her hip bones teasingly.*

"Oh no, I will leave you be when I am done with you. For a time, at the very least. But, the future is for later."

*Akki lowered the girl to her feet, kneeling on the floor in front of her. A thick tentacle emerged from his shoulder, snaking up to take her wrists from his hand, keeping her arms pulled upward. With both hands now free, he slid them behind her, claws trailing along the curve of her back, slightly sticky palms caressing over her skin, memorizing her body. With a quick movement, he slapped his hands gently over her rounded ass, squeezing each cheek firmly, pulling her body forward to him. He nuzzled his face between her plump breasts, inhaling deeply of her scent, looking up from this position to gaze into her eyes again.*

The Doll House

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

She shivers and wiggles at his teasing touch, biting painfully on her lip to hold any moans...or screams.

His words made her flinch inwardly and nearly caused her to hurl because of how sickly she felt. Whether it was because of her or what the saliva she had practically had down her throat was a different question. Her body is completely tense in its new binds as hands freely roamed over her pale and nearly flawless flesh. A quick smack of her ass unfortunatly caught her off guard. She yelps and unintentionally pushes her breasts forward to allow the demon less energy to push his face inbetween her clevage.

She stares down in horror, tears of shamefullness begin to form and threaten to fall. Why her...? Why would she be the one to lose her chasity to this thing?

Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm

*The demon's forked tongue slid from his mouth slowly, trailing its way up between her large breasts. After a moment, Akki drifted his head to one side, tongue wrapping around her pert little nipple, squeezing and twisting gently, before the demon suckled the nub and the surrounding soft flesh into his overly warm mouth, fangs scraping across slightly. One of his hands trailed from her ass, running down the back of her thigh in short strokes, before his fingers curled, quickly rising between her legs to rub across her virgin slit firmly.*

The Doll House

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:04 am
Profile YIM

Feeling soft flicks to her nipples made her jerk in surprise, unable to control herself as she gave small gasps of pleasure. As more of her breast was engulfed, the larger her mouth opened until he stopped and allowed one long moan to escape from her mouth. Her skin was tingling with goosebumps, anticipating the soft rubs that seemed to go lower and around her ass. Her eyes snapped open as her virgin slit was teased by foreign hands for the first time.

Having not felt such stimulation before, she began to have increased breathing as well as her breasts erecting quickly. Having to be stimulated by this demon was becoming harder and harder to imagine as a bad thing. Should she be ashamed of it? Or was it something you would expect to give in to? Whatever the case, her rising arousal was becoming obvious when a once dry slit began to get very wet and lubricated. A small bud began to bloom from the top of her sex, a basic sign the young witch was getting turned on yet still she fought with stubborness in her mind to not accept it even though her body was.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 pm

*The demon pulled his mouth free of her breast with a loud pop, her heaving bosom bouncing for a moment before coming to rest. He chuckled as he felt her slit become damp with arousal, savoring the sound of her increasingly desperate moans. Two more tentacles emerged from his ribcage, arcing back and over his shoulders, each wrapping around a breast and squeezing in counter rythym, the tips rubbing her erect nipples in small circles. The tentacle wrapped around her wrists pulled her slowly upward, the demon's tongue pressed to her skin and trailing down the middle of her chest, then belly, leaving a rapidly cooling trail of saliva. Akki slipped his hand from behind her hip, lowering it to her knee, his other hand taking the other, and pulling them apart slowly. He looked up her lewdly displayed body to her face.*

"It seems my little kitten likes being....petted."

The Doll House

Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 am
Profile YIM

As her ne position and even newer sesantions to her breasts were established, fighting seemed to weakned her even more as her nipples were pleasured fully and let her mouth open as she panted heavily. His statement was far from true in the mind, but these feelings...these carresses were becoming to much for the inexperienced witch to handle.

Cool air runs over her still moistening sex, her belly and now her nipples were hit with cool winds that made them an deeper red. Her little sex button was still coming forth, her tight virgin slit seemed to open up slightly to let more lubricanth out. How emberrassing and humiliating it was for her body to defy her so badly.

"Sh-shut up...

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:14 pm

"Shut up? Ah, you would prefer I kept my mouth busy then? Very well, my little kitten."

*Akki pulled her knees over his shoulders, his wings fluttering against her thighs and calves slowly. With a quiet snarl, the demon buried his horrid face in her untried sex, long serpentine tongue licking across her moist sex in slow strokes, the forked tip stopping to pinch and tease at her emerging clit for a few moments. Not giving her a break to get used to the sensations, he drove his tongue into her, the slimy appendage slithering deep within her folds, writhing madly inside her. His clawed hands gripped her ass gently, kneading the flesh as they pulled her crotch against his face firmly.*

The Doll House

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next