View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Some Things You Don't Learn In School (for Melissa Domine) 

No question went through her mind if the slime was harmful to her as she licked it from her lips before licking at the appendage near her mouth, then arching and crying out with glee at how he took her, delighting just how the creature felt. She didn't think she would enjoy human on human sex ever again as the sensations slowly began to overwhelm her.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite growled and writhed in desire atop the girl, eager to drive her passion to greater heights. The tentacle brushed against her mouth and slid between her lips, claiming them just as the creature had driven into her other holes. Its blue eye blinked and stared at her, gazing at the pleasure written on her face as their movements became inexorably more urgent...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:50 am

She gazed at the one eye with a deep lustful passion burning in her eyes as she sucked upon the tentacle before clothing them, muffled moans escaping her and growing just faintly in volume as a familar tingling warmth began forming within her belly. Orgasm building she struggled to hold it back, to prolong the moment.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled deeply as it sensed the girl's pleasure building, redoubling its thrusts and driving powerfully into her waiting holes, dribbling slime deeply into her and letting it trickle down her throat. The creature let the girl's breasts slip into its mouths where the myriad blunt teeth rubbed over her skin and teased eagerly, suckling on the sensitive nipples. And one more tendril sneaked down her stomach and found her clit, playing with the swollen nub teasingly...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:05 am

Her body jerked and squirmed in udder bliss at the teasing of her clit, groaning around the tentacle as white hot pleasure slammed widly through her body just like the phalluses within her tunnels. Trembling and unable to hold back completly with the teeth teasing her breasts as she drank down the slime, she groaned loudly as her muscles clenched with her climax, sending her nectar flowing.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:11 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite shivered and jerked against the girl, sensing her pleasure washing over her, absorbing the sweet sexual energy from her. Its tentacles suddenly erupted with alien slime, pumping it into her pussy and ass...more of the sour-sweet stuff spurting down her throat and spraying over her body as the creature tainted her body with its slime...

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:21 am

The feel of all that slime entering her and coating her body and throat sent her to another explosion of delight, her body trembling from the second unexpected release. her breasts rose and fell as her heart beat hard against her ribcage.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM

The alien shivered and drank in the sexual energy washing from the girl's body. Its movements became slower and gentler, carefully teasing her sensitive form to prolong her pleasure. Dendrite reached up to stroke and tug on her hair, caressing gently, its body nestled intimately against her. "Mmmmmm..."

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 am

Despite having given into being taken it still felt wierd to be held so... sensual it was, but her mind became distracted from her first thoughts, moaning softly at her hair being tucked. She quivered at the slow pace, sighing softly as her arms went around the creature, suddenly nuzzling carefully near the side of his eye.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite growled softly and nudged its body against the girl's, rubbing slowly against her. Its tentacles gently swiveled and pulsed in her holes, teasing softly. It caressed her hair and held her head against itself, seeming to enjoy the nuzzling...

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:49 am

Smiling with soft sounds of pleasure escaping her, she kept nuzzling, a soft purr like a cats escaping her in the more calm moment as her hands moved to rub up and down its sides slowly. "Mm Mr. Squishy not sated yet?"

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 am
Profile YIM

The alien paused, then chuckled softly. "If you wish to call me something," the creature murmured, "Among humans I go by the name...'Dendrite'." A tentacle slide over her hair and stroked down her neck, almost petting. "And what is your name...my passionate little flower?"

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:56 am

"Dendrite...Interesting name." she shivered with a soft content sound at the petting from the tentacle, enjoying the feel of this as she almost didn't hear what he asked, "My name is Melissa Domine." she then gave a blush and ducked her head. "As you see I get a little weird in the afterglow sex...sometimes during too."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:05 am
Profile YIM

"You could not pronounce my true name," the alien murmured. "I figured 'Dendrite' sounded...intriguing." The creature's voice sounded as though he were on the verge of chuckling. "Well, Melissa, it is nice to...meet you." It stroked her hair affectionately. "Most of your kind do not take so easily to acts of passion with...those of other species. Even with the 'weirdness', hmmmm?"

--Jason Carter

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:11 am

She shook her head lightly, silver streaks glittering gently at the action. She then gave a lopsided grin as she wiggled her hips a little against Dendrite in hopes of teasing him into arousal, making herself shiver in the process "That one big eye and two mouths would scare any sane woman off with fear. Took me a bit to warm up..so to speak."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next