View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 (For Elise) The Cursed Oak 

Post (For Elise) The Cursed Oak
"that tree it looked like lightning struck it'

It was a rumor passing around school between various students, many whom were interested in the arcane & the paranormal each telling of the tale was similar. an unnatural feeling around it, hairs standing on end than what seemed like a build up of energy, some said an elemental had taken residence others said it was a demon and even a few more said that it wasn't lightning but an explosion of mana that caused the damage to the tree. Whatever it was I knew it was only a matter of time until someone came here to investigate the tree.

While a few students came by now & then none of them grabbed me as interesting todayand time was passing quickly it wasn't long until golden hour hit and the area took on a beautiful glow that I began to think my plan had been a flop. but, I sat there against the tree unseen using magic to hide myself... if perhaps a girl whom had mana to spare or could sense magic came by they'd be able to sense me though I wasn't sure one would come now. even still I waited using the wind to tell me if another girl was approaching and in fact... one was and this one seemed a bit more interesting than all the others.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 am

Of course Elise heard about the tree. El hears everything. Means she's smart enough to figure this is a trap. But investigating is better than just sitting around and waiting to be assaulted. It could be a lurking opportunity, an edge. So after class she decided to head that way.

She finally tromps on into the clearing, no shred of subtlety involved. She's wearing a pair of black sneaks, squeezed into a tight pair of blue jeans, tattered at one knee, a hole over the butt covered with a Clash sticker. There's a studded belt hugging the jeans, a knife plucked from the kitchen tucked through it from behind, a safety precaution. A gem glints from her belly button, sun splashing over the metal in her tongue, her eyebrow. Her Che Guevara shirt is cut just below her chest, Lennon glasses perched on her nose. Dark hair falls in a river down her back.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:38 am

I closed my eyes silently speaking with the wind seeing what it saw and what it saw was gorgeous. her clothes were tight begging to be taken off of her & her face just gleemed in my strange opinion. I didn't know she was expecting a trap and had no worries. I myself hadn't made this trap, in fact it hadn't been a trap and indeed I was feeding on the manaa that this spot had absorbed, something about this one tree was very unique though I didn't know what. I decided to take this tree as my own then and there. I marked the largest root with a small symbol, my own rune... and then I'd return to my wait preparing what I'd do to this girl in my head slowly but surely.

Next I'd stand and position myself in what was left of the tree's canopy the wind supporting my weight completely.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:48 am

Her thumbs are hooked into the straps of her jeans, carefully walking into the clearing, stomping on dead leaves and navigating the network of roots filling the clearing. She approaches the tree slowly, eyes alighting on the rune etched into the base of the tree, sinking to her knees to investigate it more closely. Her brow is knitted, curious, but her hand closes securely on the handle of the knife behind her.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:53 am

I watched as she invesitaged the tree & the mark I had made in the tree her position to grab at something behind her though, it worried me or perhaps more appropriately it made me curious enough to land gently behind her and appear for her to see should she turn. I'd case a spell now and the learing would be surrounded by a mist, if the woman tried to run it would only loop her right back to the opposite side of the clearing.

I stared at her bottom and just smiled licking my lips slightly I wouldn't dare touch yet though looking was my current pleasure.

"Your body is quite the sight to behold woman, May I ask why you're examining the tree I've just claimed?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 am

She jumps, hand slipping from the knife. She doesn't dare turn. Her heart rate has accelerated, and the demon can hear her quick, hot breath. Long hair wafts in the breeze. She just keeps staring at the tree, her voice carefully modulated.

"Because I'm too stupid to stay away from mysteries." Her eyes dart upward, nervous, as a bird rattles the limbs above her. "But I bet you know more about it than me."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 am

"About what? The mystery of this tree or about your inability to resist it?"

She sounded uniquely calm almost forced to sound so and this pleased me. her will seemed strong. I decided to toy with her a little, the wind itself would caress her breasts through her top and then it would gently caress her cheek.

"This tree though is a powerful mana fountain as it is now thus It pleases me to be near it as a child of avalon."

in my head I laughed at the mention of avalon, I knew of it's existance in the workld in which I was part of though I had never once even set foot in the same region as it.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:16 am

"Avalon and mana sounds like a whole load of bullshit to me. I've been to Avalon. It's called Glastonbury and there's lots of cool little trinket shops, but that's all it is. a pastoral Scottish town. That doesn't impress me, lady."

She slowly rises to her feet, fingers thrumming on the hilt of the knife, in open view of the monster. Denim molds slick to her toned legs, firm ass and abdomen a ripe pear pouring out of the jeans. Her back is arched, ready to move, as she slowly turns to face the Rabbit. Through the mist, the monster looks like a rather normal girl. Then there's the ram's horns protruding from her skull. El growls. "I should have fucking known..."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 am

"Oh? Would you have rather I said I'm from the depths of hell? Because I'm afraid that's no more true than me being a child of the true avalon In fact I was born in London England in a little private hospital."

It was mostly true, I was technically born inside a child's mind at the same time she came into the world but, it was about right. I'd continue talking my eyes on her thumb as it fingered the knife's hilt in a prepared caress.

color=#D8BFD8]"though mana is quite real even if you call it bullshit and this tree is a true enough fountain of power you can't feel the sheer pressure so much life force being expelled causes?"[/color]

I'd swing an arm in an arc and oddly nothing would seem to happen, I just wanted her to think something would thus my fingers shimmered with a vague light now.

"Now now, your name dear what is it?"

My own clothes shifted in the wind the red black & gold seemed to match perfectly with my own skintown obviously the clothes were altered or perhaps just made myself as nothing from this era would show much of the space between a woman's breasts.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

"I don't recall asking for your life story..."

She turns the knife over in her hand, held behind her back still, just waiting to strike. Her pink tongue flicks nervously over her lips, shifting in place, her muscles tense, definition clear in her compact frame, eyes cagey. Then the monster waves her hand and she just about drops the knife. Her grip goes slack, but a second later and she's got her grip on it. It's time to strike. Rabbit's about halfway through her question when El tugs the knife free, pivoting into a lunge in smooth follow-through.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:10 am

I watched the girl as she acted harshly obviously without thinking and the moment her grip hand had gone slack for even just a second I prepared a spell to protect myself casting it over my clothing. When this woman lunged forward, and she was indeed skilled enough to have wounded me had I not acted before she had. the knife touched bmy clothing and then seemed to hit it's target though taking a better look, the blade was now bent in towards itself, the metal had become no more than that of a stage prop.

"Well well feisty aren't you, Bloody brilliant idea bringing a knife with you though no sense in bringing a knife to a magic fight now is there? Perhaps a little lesson is in order for such a spy lass."

I finished talking and drew something in the airwith my left hand impaling it with my right, I didn't quite need to do this, in fact I only did it because it looked fantastic. As I finished the ground began to tremble as and a crashing could be heard the a human sized figure appeared grinning madly at her, it appeared nearly inside out save for it's hair and the lack of blood though if one looked it would appear to be elise.

"Meet your self doubt girl... I believe you two should be well aquainted, all humans have this demon in them."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:46 am

"Shit..." she growls, slinging the spent weapon away. She's frozen for a second, cornered prey. The ground rumbles underneath her and her footing gives way, falling to catch herself spring-like on toes and palms. She swivels, cat-like, eyes catching on the strange figure. "Jesus Christ... That's disgusting. That's just hideous...." It's a second for her to catch her breath, but then she's twisting back around, crouched like at the starting line, as she breaks into a sprint.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:08 am

"Hideous? Well I am your self doubt but hell I guess no one likes what their inner demons look like. Come one El let just say I'm the best looking of the bunch."

The odd being said as it walked closer to Elise until it wcould rest a hand on her shoulder. I'd choose to just watch for a minute scratching my chin seeing where this was going. It was a battle I had seen constantly in the head of my prision to see it happen with another girl on the outside oh my this was fun.

"Your name is El? such a beautiful name for such a lucious fruit I wonder how I'll peel it..."

I snickered as I watched the two communicate my first step in shattering or bolstering her will was going smashingly and would give me plenty of time to creatre a complete plan of how this game would unfurl.

((More than welcome to control El's doubt since no one would know it better than her creator))

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:27 am

((Sounds good to me. ;) We'll both control El's self doubt))

She's stopped in her tracks, caught staring at the creation, mesmerized. She slowly rises to her feet as the monster sidles in front of her, lover-close. Elise shirks away, but can't make her feet move, reluctantly demured as her inverse mirror slides her mouth to Elise's ear, kissing something whispered into her ear. The mouth trails down Elise' neck before circling around her, inspecting.

She coos loudly enough for White Rabbit to hear. "You know it's true. You were born for this, bred to be a virgin sacrifice. Just a present from your Daddy to dark gods in place for power. Just the second in an assembly line of schoolgirl sex toys. Born for one purpose alone, to get fucked." There's cruel twist to the monster's lips as she taunts, slapping El's ass hard. El just shakes, jumping nervously at the hit, the blue in her eyes faded with tears.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 pm

I couldn't help but smirk asher doubt so easily ripped through her visaed of machismo & bravery, her cocky attitude failing before my eyes I'd have commended her doubt had I not been too busy summoning a second being to join us. this one male buff yet wearing glasses; this one rose from the tree itself and I'd smirk. summoning the physical embodyment of all the lust spilled within a thousand miles from this little island was a wonderful Idea, more than I could have possibly though.

"Then a sacrifice you shall be but, perhaps let us repair your virginity to make it 'virgin sacrifice more appropriate."

I'd laugh making another few motions with my hands as the male creature continued to form from the essence spilled all over this 'school'

"She deserves to live through this pain again & again... nothing better for you El, to live your purpose every time you have sex with someone... maybe I should ask for it to be permanent."

Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]