View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Nocturnal Visitation (Akkiquujin) 

"No...." word gagged as his tongue is forced past the pink O of her lips. It slides around her tongue, unable to retreat, squirming wildly on the invisible threads, whole body bouncing with the jerk of each string. His slobber dribbles hot like acid down her throat, fills her mouth like bile. Her head's on fire, her body fever hot. She moans as he cruelly twists her nipple around. Tears welled around her eyes, from the pain, from the acrid twist rising up into her nostrils.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:19 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*After a long moment, the demon pulled back, a thin trail of his saliva tracing down her chin as his tongue pulled free.*

"Know this, little rabbit. Everything I do to you, your kind has brought upon itself. Anything I do to you, somewhere a human has or is doing the same thing. I am born of your species darker urges, and you have only yourself to blame for all that comes of this. I fought my nature for 200 long years after my creation, and humans drove me back to my craft, my purpose. You've had your chance, just as they had theirs, and squandered it just the same."

*The tentacles waving from his shoulders like angry serpents suddenly struck, one lashing around her neck, before diving down to wrap each of her breasts in a coil of skinless muscle, squeezing and undulating slowly. The other slid between her legs, the length of flesh growing rigid and knobbly, sliding across her nether lips rapidly, almost as if sawing upward into her body, the bumps battering across her clit non-stop.*

The Doll House

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 am
Profile YIM

His thick saliva crawls in her stomach like a living thing, burning up her windpipe. She gurgles around the tentacle holding her throat, wants to say something. wants to point out all the flaws in his melodrama monologue but she's so heady, it all seems so distant. each stroke of the tentacle between her legs parting her lips farther, the knobs rattling against her clitoris relentlessly and she's awash with sensation, body bucking away instinctively, arched in her restraints, white and pink striped exotic zebra-girl, bathed in moonlight. Her breasts are molded and stretched, only to spring back to pert shape.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*If the girl had intended to anger the demon, it seemed she had one a small victory at the very least. His hands shook with barely restrained rage, the pits of his eyes beginning to devour the light around his head, casting it into shadow. His free claw snaked up and grasped her by the chin roughly, forcing her to meet his gaze.*

"You have an iron will, little rabbit. A strong and athletic body. A viperish tongue and rapier wit. Were you anywhere else but here, you would be destined for greatness, I have no doubt. However. You are not anywhere else. You are here. There is no escape, no hope for you now. Your fate is cast in stone, little rabbit. You are more a toy, a plaything, than even my shell used to be. Any rebellion in your heart, in your mind, is simply a delusion, a willful dream in the face of what you know to be true. This is your life now. Whore, cattle, slave. Nothing else. Nothing!"

*Akki started his rant almost calmly, stating facts as if praising a pet. By the end however, his contempt and anger came through fiercely. He spit the last few lines in her face with all the malice and spite at his command, the set to his face, the depth of his eyes, and the unholy certainty in his voice making it quite clear how true his words were.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 am
Profile YIM

She just trembles, eyes big and wet, staring vacant, her face locked rigid in place even as her breasts and body bounce and sway to the fondling of his tentacles. Then her shoulders start shaking, violent, the well of her eyes starting to trickle to her cheeks. There's a hitch in her throat, just lost, scared, so desperately trying to hold back from crying.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:39 am

*Akki stared at her face for a long moment, taking in the sight of her wide, crying eyes. A slight shiver went through his entire body, relayed to the nearly broken girl through his tentacles. The claw on her chin released its grip, fingers stroking up her cheek with extreme care and gentleness, brushing stray strands of hair from her face to either side, framing the pale, lost contenance like a work of art. He sighed softly, a sound of transported pleasure, leaning his forehead down to touch hers, void eyes gaining a new depth. At the touch of his forehead to her skin, she felt a new depth to her despair, a malign will underneath it, feeding her sadness and terror. The demon spoke again, softly, as if to a lover.*

"Yes, my dear, sweet, little rabbit. Let go, give in to the dread in your heart. I promise you this, when I am done with your body, and your mind, I will leave you a gift. A...token in exchange for the beautiful sight you give to me now. You need only succumb to the darkness you feel rising around you, surrender to your fate. Break, little rabbit. It is much like losing your chastity. It only hurts the first time. And when this is all over, I will take this burden from you, leave you ignorant once more."

*Akki felt a tremble go through his frame, an echo of a time long past, when his purpose had been different. He tried not to think about how perverse his needs had become, satisfying his other side with the knowledge that he would keep his word, if only this once. The tentacles assaulting her body slowed their motions, drawing out their strokes and squeezes into longer, more sensual movements, lifting her body gently to their demonic host.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:52 am
Profile YIM

Her skin is fever hot, pliant to his touch, too exhausted to be docile. The tears come pouring and she just cries, breasts bouncing on the nestled tentacles as her chest heaves in sobs. Her stomach feels full, her body sliding ever so slightly back and forth as the bumpy length of his tentacle stroke lengths across her pussy lips, spread wide, the constant exposure to her clit coursing in humiliating waves through her body.

"Don't touch my mind..." growled, barely audible, through pearly white teeth. "please..."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:00 am

*Akki looked at her silently for a few moments, watching her body rise and fall in the grasp of his tentacles, his expression unreadable.*

"You would have me leave your memories intact? Leave you this knowledge, this hopelessness?"

*The hand on her cheek slid back into her hair, his thumb tracing the line of her jaw slowly, stroking her skin like a master petting a cat. The tentacle wrapped around her breasts brought its tip to bear on one of her nipples, rolling in circles around the erect nub, flicking back and forth in time with the bumps striking her little clit. The tentacle between her legs began to undulate as it slid back and forth, cresting and falling like a wave beneath her, the crests sending a bump pressing directly into her clit firmly before sending her sliding down the in slope, the tentacle nestling between the soft, round cheeks of her ass before rising again.*

The Doll House

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 am
Profile YIM

"I...." gaaaaaaaasp "I don't want my mind raped...." She wants to remember everything, so she'll remember why she has to kill him. She rises and falls on the tentacle, juices lubricating the member, slipping down its surface as he crests between her lips. Knobs clatter against her sex as her body bobs up and down, her cheek weak flesh against his claw, like a mewling kitten.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 am

"Very well. Your memories, I shall leave intact. Your body, however, well...I think you know the state I'm going to leave it in, yes?"

*The demon smiled at her slowly, baring all of his glistening black fangs. The hand in her hair took a firm grip, pulling her head back, presenting her throat to him. He bent forward, running his warm tongue over the veins in her throat, the forked tip pressing in gently to feel the beat of her heart. The long appendage snaked around her neck, just above the tentacle collaring her, to slide along the back of her ear, caressing the lobe before slipping in to trace over the contours.*

"It is a fortuitous thing to have such an athletic body, little rabbit. I dare say it will take quite a while to break it in. Aren't you pleased? You'll have that much more time to spend in my august company."

*Akki chuckled quietly, retracting his tongue. The tentacle between her legs ceased its undulating strokes, lifting her up into the demon's arms. He released her hair, slipping one arm behind her back to hook under her bound wrists, taking all of her slight weight upon it. The other maintained the glowing threads binding her in the open position, fingertips mere inches onver her heaving breasts.*

The Doll House

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5