View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Ditching the First Day (Cukoo) 

Post Ditching the First Day (Cukoo)
Rainea had just arrived that day and after putting her bags away. She'd opted to blow off going to her orientation classes. Instead she had a much better idea in her mind it was called bailing out her bedroom window and making a break for the beach. There was pretty water there and as it was she'd brought her fishing pole just in case. The elders of her tribe had felt that this change of enviornment would be good for her and help her settle down to where she'd be more productive in life there at the village.

She had an entirely different idea as she busted out her yellow bathingsuit with purple pokadots. The kasput that had been made for her when she came of age was slid on though it did little to hide the huge curve of her breasts, where as the hem of the ruffled skirt fell to just past her ass. If she bent over everyone was seeing that yellow bit of fabric with it's cute little purple dots. But it was worth it if she got to go catch some fish and start working on getting booted out of here. Grabbing up her pole and flip flops, she opened up her window and bailed for it. Ever the little monkey and her window on the 2nd story. She launched herself a few feet's distance to a tree branch and writhered herself like a worm down it.

Her kasput slid up along her hips and thighs and bark dug into her delicate flesh leaving white scratches in her soft flesh.
"Ow! Fuck."She grumbled loudly then righted her kasput. Shifting her golden brown eyed gaze she looked around to ensure no one had heard or seen her then started hauling ass for the forest and the beach. There was a marked path and she'd stay close to it but at the same time enough away from it to hide the fact she was ditching class. Soon the white sand greeted her and she let out a huge grin and cheer, "Hell yes! This place might just work, I can play hooky every day and just fish. That would rock."

Pulling out her headphone , she popped it into her ear and jammed out listening to the newest bon jovi cd that she'd recorded over onto her mp3 player. Her fishing pole pulled out and baited with a worm she dug from the ground in her spare moments. Finally ready her long legs bent and she squated down over the sand and got ready to cast out into the water. The kasput's skirt rode up showing off her curved ass and the bathing suit bottoms.
"Sun, sand. Welcome to Vacation Highschool!" She mumbled to herself then cast her line out into the water with a grin. "Stupid Tribal Elders."

((Kasput is a native alaskan garment that is usually handmade by a godparent or grandparent for a native child. It's usually a long shirt with furr along the wrists and has a hood to it. Often you see it have a ruffled skirt to it that falls just past a child bottom to give them growing room and made big enough to where it can grow with the child. Often a native child has several from different people)

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 am

It had been rather early when Cukoo had began to search the coastline for one of the delicious young girls on the island. For the last several weeks, the massive black blob had found that fewer girls were coming to his ocean environment, either to swim or to simply walk along the sandy beach. It seemed as though only the new girls to the island would come to his watery environment recently, but the black blob still occasionally found a lovely young girl who happen to find her way the beach.

As Cukoo slid slowly underneath the surface of the water, a small presense taught his eye off in the distance. The blob's dark eyes focsued towards the beach to see a lovely young girl about to sit down onto the wet sand. A silent laugh escaped Cukoo's mouth as he eyed the young girl up and down, admiring her lovely form as she prepared to cast a small fishing line into the sea. The black blob slowly began to creeps towards the beach underneath the water's surface, keeping his blue eyes locked on the new lovely young prize.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:57 am

Blissfully ignorant that she was being watched by anything other then fish. She straddled the beach and leant forward rubbing a little bit of the water along her lips. It seemed sweet and pure, so the fish would be good when she caught one. However nothing was seeming to catch them, maybe they were stubborn like King Salmon! Those fish always bugged her how finicky they are when it comes down to it.

It made her sigh a little bit as she shifted and got comfortable on the sand. The grain pressed into her scratched up thigh making her moan softly in annoyed pain. Every so often she'd slap it off so as to not let it sting or be painful. Like glitter it glistened in the sunlight and she sighed. This was so much nicer then sitting at home this time of year. She'd be dressed in her mukluks and parka and kasput sitting beside a hole in the ice fishing for land locked salmon or hunting for a moose.

Village life was not always so fun, so as her thoughts were wandering, she had no clue that there was something in the water. Something that might be looking to catch her like she was trying to catch a fish.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 am

As Cukoo continued to make his way slowly towards the young girl, he could make out the shades of yellow underneath her top garment, likely a small yellow bikini. Drool began to form along the blob's large mouth as he neared the shoreline, yearning to take the young beauty for his own.

The black blob could tell that all the fish in the water had been frightened away by his presense, thus making her fishing pointless. However, it presented Cukoo with a chance to play a rather cruel game with the young beauty. Cukoo stopped far away enough from the beach so that his massive form would not break the surface of the water as he watched the young girl sit blissfully on the wet sand, completely unaware of his presense. Above the blob's massive body sat the small lure she had cast into the water moments before. Letting out a silent laugh, Cukoo extended a thick tentacle which slowly wrapped around the line of fishing line. Keeping his dark eyes locked on the lovely young girl, Cukoo tugged on the line several times, waiting for the girl's response.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 pm

The fishing was a little slow so she was enjoying the sun. Letting it rain down upon her face with it's gold beams. It was nice considering it would still be about 20 degress above zero back home. The outfit she wore would more then likely result in her being a Raineacycle. But that wasn't anything new since she loved to push the limit.

A tug then another was given to her line to where her attention returned to the water.
"Goodie!" She gave a squeel and started to reel in her line. Tugging whatever was tugging on it towards her form on the beach. Excitement glittered within her golden eyes and she all but squirmed upon the sand. Her bottom shifted from right to left and she worked on getting up her possibly caught fish brought up to her. Fish was so tasty, after a long day of ditching class.

The dark shadow where her line was bothered her a second. Maybe she was seeing things or she'd landed her hook into a school of fish. Either way she wasn't going to give up her pole, or her prey!

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:53 pm

The blob watched as the young girl's spirits instantly rose as he tucked on the line gently. Her lovely body wiggled and shifted in the sand as she stared intently towards the sea, waiting for any glimpse of the fish she thought she was pulling in. In fact, Cukoo had just the opposite planned.

The thick tentacle lashed around the thin fishing line began to pull harder, almost yanking the fishing pole out of the young girl's hands for a moment as the black blob watched her eagerly. The young girl rose to her feet as Cukoo pulled harder on the line, only being met by stronger pulls by the young girl on the beach. It was quite obvious that the young girl was not going to let go of her pole, which played exactly to Cukoo's advantage. As Cukoo pulled on the line harder, the young girl was forced to slowly work her way closer towards the breaking waves, eventually pulling her into the water. The blob let out another silent laugh as the young girl refused to release her pole, even as she was pulled past her knees and hips into the water.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:07 am

By now she was getting a feeling that she either a had a big fish on the line or she snagged it on something. Leave it to her to catch a giant log or something. That dark mass was alot closer especially as she entered into the water. Her knees and thighs were soaked making her kasput flat up about her waist. The tribal design on her thigh visible in the water. Her guiding creature, the wolf.

Still she was determined to not give up her line just yet as that would mean her fishing trip was over and she'd have to go back. Getting caught at this stage would suck especially since she had nothing to show for why she was well, ditching. Wandering into the water up to her waist she stopped and gave one hard jerk to her pole.
"Alright that's enough fish, you either come out or I'm coming in after you."

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:35 pm

The young girl continued to walk slowly into the warm water, her soft hips and thighs now completely visible to the blob's dark blue eyes. Several thick tentacles began to emerge from the blob's massive body as the young girl pulled and tugged as hard as she could on her fishing pole, trying with all her might to catch the fish she thought he had. Cukoo let out one last silent laugh, knowing that she was in for quite a shock as to what she really caught.

Suddenly, the tentacle lashed onto the fishing line pulled downwards violently, snapping the thin line and forcing the young girl to fall backwards into the water from the sudden lack of pull on the opposite end of the line, submerging her entire body for a moment. As the young girl tried to surface, several thick tentacles shot out from under the surface of the water, extending towards the young beauty. In an instant, a thick black tentacle lashed around her wrists and bound them behind her back, forcing her full breasts to lunge forwards from the sudden bound position. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles, binding her legs together tightly as the black tentacles slowly pulled her wet body out of the water.

Slowly, Cukoo's massive body began to emerge from under the surface of the water, his black skin dripping with water and slime. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet over the water's surface. A large hole began to form in the front of the black blob, forming Cukoo's massive mouth lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a thick, black tongue. Suddenly, a deep watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down his new prize.

"Hello, my dear. You look absolutely delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:28 am

Tugging and jerking on her pole. She was bound and determined to fight whatever had her line. The sucker was going to find out why alaskan girls kick ass too. Tugging one more good hard time. The creature tugged at the same time sending her stumbling on her back and her fishing pole to fly out of her grasp onto the sore. Submurged in the water, she sung until her ass hit the bottom before she pushed herself up.

Something gripped her as soon she found herself intangled in evil bottom lake sludge?? The hell was going on. They gripped her and she found her wrists bound behind her back to where she couldn't pull free. Her ankles bound in much the same fashion. A look of anger and being pissed off filled her golden brown gaze instead of fear. She was mad first and formost as she'd just got her favorite kasput wet and something was messing with her.

Pulled from the water, she could only stare at what seemed a glob of oil rose from the water, maybe this was what prince william sound was like after the exxon valdez water spillage. Now she was staring at this creature that started to laugh and glare at her. It's mouth opened and what seemed like worms withered from that open oraface. That was when the look of anger shifted to panic. What the hell! Her scream resounded as the creature spoke of her looking delicious.

She kept screaming as she started fighting to get free of the creature. Forgetting about her pole or her favorite kasput, all she was thinking about was getting away from this creature from the black lagoon.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm

The lovely young girl flexed and squirmed in Cukoo's tight grasp, trying to escape the black mass that had just appeared before her. The blob's dark eyes continued to glance up and down her beautiful body, as her odd-looking garment clung to her wet body, water dripping down into the sea below. Cukoo only laughed louder as the young girl struggled helplessly as more thick black tentacles extended towards her bound body, suddenly lashing around the wet garment that held tight to the girl's lovely body. Letting out a deep watery laugh, the black blob watched as his thick tentacles pulled the garment upwards and off the girl's body, tossing it back towards the beach.

Cukoo's dark blue eyes gazed at the nearly bare body of his lovely prize, now wearing only a tight yellow bikini. Drool began to fall from the blob's large mouth, enjoying the sight of the beautiful young girl squirming and wiggling her body in his tight grip. "My my, you certainly are a lovely one," laughed the black blob, knowing that she would taste delicious.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 am

Stripped of her kasput, her yellow pokadot bikini was all she wore and now she was being pinned down by a mass of black that laughed at her. Her body felt the wet slimy lash of his tentacles as they traced along her body. The creature's laughter riled the hell out of her as well, making her want nothing more then to wretch her hand free and slap it into next tuesday.

However the gravity of the situation made her rather hapless at the moment and she wasn't liking that one little bit. Saliva fell onto her body as he drooled upon her. Squirming to get free, she fought against the tight grasp and at the creature's words she hissed out loudly.
"Leggo of me! Freaking, I know I shouldn't have ate that deep fried chocolate coated salmon before I left!"

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:10 am

Cukoo laughed at the young girl's puzzling comment, but still kept a tight grip around her lovely body. She squirmed and wiggled helplessing, rubbing her hips and thighs together as she tried to free her legs, but instead only gave the black blob a lovely display of her beautiful body. Her tight yellow bikini shifted and stretched as she flexed and struggled, trying in vain to free herself, but Cukoo would not let go of his delicious prize.

As the black blob gazed down at the lovely display in front of him, a pair of thick tentacles suddenly shot towards the young girl's chest, quickly wrapping themselves around each of her breasts. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his black tentacle slowly began to twist around her soft breasts, stretching her already tight bikini top even further out. As the massive blob gazed down at her large mounds of flesh, her hard tits slowly began to poke against the thin wet fabric as his thick tentacles squeezed tightly around her soft skin.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:21 am

At first she tried to pawn it off that she was suffereing from indigestion and hallucinating from being in the sun too long. However when her breasts were gripped by the slimy black tentacles. She fought even more, thrusting her body hard and fast for the right she tried to throw the creature off if only a little bit. Yelling and cussing in rapid native language, she was trying to figure a way to get free.

This was freaking her out and all she could think about was getting free, stomping on the gropie monster and then kicking her elder's ass to send her to get pwnt by some weird slimy thingy! Bucking her hips and thighs she parted them slightly at the knees to try kicking or well trying to at least to get away from the laughing creature.

"I don't know what you are, but come on. You really don't wanna eat me. I taste like ummmm cat ! yea! I taste like a cat!."

She was lieing like a mother but damn! She had to figure out something and quick before she became today's lunch special. At least she thought so anyways.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:40 am

The young girl's comment only made the black blob laugh loudly, his deep watery voice echoing through the salty air. "I have no intention of eating you, my dear," laughed the black blob. "However, I will be... tasting you... quite a bit." Suddenly, Cukoo's rough black tongue began to slide out from his drooling mouth, extending towards the young girl's well bound body. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo began to run his rough tongue across the front of her body, tasting her sweet skin as she squirmed and wiggled with renewed energy. The black tongue slowly dragged across her smooth belly and around her waist, enjoying the taste of her sweet body.

As the blob's rough tongue enjoyed it's first tastes of her beautiful body, his thick tentacles continud to squeeze tightly around her soft breasts. Her tight yellow bikini looked as though it might tear at any moment as his black tentacles twisted tightly around her large mounds of flesh.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:00 am

Tightly bound and black ink like limbs twined about her body pulling taunt on the fabric of her bathing suit. She would probably be furious if he tore it since she only had it and another one. But the sad part abuot the other one was it was pink and had a cotton tail on her ass. It was part of a easter costume that she and her friend had made. Now it was one of her favorite bathing suits.

Saliva started to coat her body and it felt odd. No human tongue could make her tremble and whimper like the cretures was doing to her. A man would have let her go or she'd have kicked him in the nuts A man she'd have turned into -her- little bitch. However with her body bound, her breasts squeezed to where she was moaning and withering upon the sandy beach. Her eyes could only watch wide in horror. Her body lapped and licked along her belly but he promised not to eat her. At least she figured it was a guy.

And what's more.... the more she withered and his tentacles squeezed her breasts, her body started to rouse. A lick of desire spread from her groin throught her body. Buring her face in the sand she let out a groan.. The creature didn't deserve to know that he'd inadvertantly turned her on.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Last edited by Rainea on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next