View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Bound on the Beach (for Naito Yuki) 

Yuki cried out as she felt the cock ramming in and out of her wet sex, the bumps hitting her sensitive clit, causing her to moan louder around the cock in her mouth and her body to move more widely against the cock and tentacles around her breasts. She felt the cocks throbbing and getting wider inside her body. Her mind may have picked up on the signals that they were threatening to explode at any moment, but she didn't have time to process the information as she reached her own climax first. She arched up hard into the air and moaned hard around the cock as her orgasm swept through her body, her pussy closing down on the thrusting and cumming around it. "NYAHHHHH!!!!"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:56 am

Just as Cukoo was about to unleash his hot seed into the girl's lovely body when she released her own hard orgasm, arching her body upwards as her tight sex clinched around his massive main phallus. The blob's deep laugh echoed through the salty air as he watched the young girl's juices cover his throbbing member, flowing down its shaft and dripping into the water below. Suddenly, each thick member swelled and bulged with his sticky seed as Cukoo said, "delicious."

Each of the twin cocks suddenly unleashed their hot seed into the young girl's mouth and sex, pulsing and throbbing as the hot fluid shot into her. The sticky liquid instantly filled her small mouth as the massive members shot wave after wave into her beautiful body. Her tight sex squeezed around his main phallus as she continued to orgasm, dripping a combination of her nectar and his hot seed down into the water below.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Yuki let out a surprised noise as she initially felt the seed being unloaded into her body, caught unaware by the monster's climax filling her body. Wave after wave, she could feel it unloading into her cunt, coating the walls and filling the sex quickly, his and her orgasmic fluids mixing together. With the cock still inside, it acted as a plug, keeping more of the mixed fluids inside as it unloaded more of its seed into her body and her body squeezing the cock, milking out more, with some escaping and falling to the water bellow. With the amount of cum that was being loaded into Yuki's and her own fluids added, it caused her sex to swell and make her feel quiet "full". Once the cock would withdraw, the fluids would rush its way past her sex's lips and out of her body, falling to the ground below her. The sticky substance filled her mouth quickly as well, its taste and texture something foreign and indescribable for her, and as it continued to unload into her mouth, some of the cum escaped her mouth and pushed out around the cock. Her body felt... satisfaction, being able to receive its down orgasm and receiving the monster's in turn as well, almost as a reward. Yuki continued to moan loudly as she road out her own orgasm, which was milked out further by receiving the monster's orgasm.

(OOC: *hugs* )

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:52 pm

The black blob's deep laugh filled the warm air as the young girl's sex squeezed around his massive main cock, her tight sex walls tightening as the throbbing phallus shoved itself deeper and harder into the young beauty with every passing moment. His hot seed began to flow from the sides of her mouth and sex and dripped into the water below, showing that the young red head was quite full of the blob's sticky liquid, but the massive cocks would not stop. Wave after wave of the hot fluids poured into the young girl's body, swelling and pulsing inside her mouth and sex with each burst.

Gazing down, Cukoo watched as her hard pink tits shot off her chest with each tight squeeze around her soft breasts, his black tentacles twisting with all their strength and displaying her large mounds of flesh. Loud muffled moans and groans vibrated through the cock filling her mouth as she arched and bucked her body upwards, matching the blob with each thrust into her lovely body. The black blob's mouth hung open, drooling down onto the young beauty below as his body released more and more of his hot seed, groaning slightly with the young girl.

(OOC - Enjoying yourself?)

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 am

Yuki moaned as she felt her body being filled with the monster's seed and the cocks still thrusting into her. Her body couldn't help but keep moving because of what the tentacles were doing to her body. She purred into the cock as the cum continued to be fired into her body, more of the liquids starting to sneak out of her body. She tried to swallow the cum that was being fired into her mouth, but it didn't seem to help her, as just as much took their place. Yuki groaned and shivered as she felt the cooler drool falling on to her hot body.

~The impatient one

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 am

The blob's arousal hit it's peak as the young girl began to swallow his hot seed, sucking eagerly on his thick secondary phallus as she tried to swallow every drop spilling into her small mouth. Each of Cukoo's thick cocks slowly began to drain of their sticky fluids, though the black blob still had one last wave of hot liquid to unleash. Staring down into the young red head eyes, Cukoo began to laugh as he said, "simply delicious."

Letting out a deep groan, the black blob unleashed his last wave of searing hot seed into the young girl's lovely body, spraying into her already filled mouth and sex. Each thick phallus bulged and swelled inside the young girl's beautifil body, forcing more of the hot fluids to spill from the sides of her sex lips and mouth, falling into the warm water below. The young red head thrust her body upwards as she swallowed the last hot wave of sticky seed, her walls of her tight sex squeezing around his massive main phallus and taking in every last drop.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:27 am

Yuki moaned even louder as she felt the final wave of his seed fill her body, cause her sex to bulge out from the added load of seed and her cheeks to bulge out from the increase in cum in her mouth. She desperately tried to swallow the seed, but some of it was pushing out of her body's lips, trailed down her body and fell into the water below. The final wave caused her to climax again, her body thrusting up hard into the air. Her own fluids mixed in with the sticky seed inside of her, pushing more of his fluid out, and making her pussy feel fuller. Had this been with any human male, she would most likely become pregnant after this encounter, but from her experience, the monsters weren't impregnating anyone.

~The impatient one

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:55 am

Slowly, the black blob's hot seed began to run dry as the last of the sticky liquid sprayed into the young girl's body, slowly pulling each thick phallus out of the young girl's mouth and sex. Cukoo watched as his massive main cock slowly withdrew from her tight sex, suddenly releasing a wave of her own sweet juices and the blob's hot juices from her body and flowing into the water below. As his secondary phallus pulled out of her mouth, the blob watched as the young girl swallowed the last of the seed inside her mouth, still trying to suck on the thick member as it passed her lips.

The thick tentacle which had been squeezing her soft breasts slowly unwrapped themselves from her chest, revealing bright red lines around her smooth skin. However, the black tentacles lashed around her arms and legs held tight, as Cukoo's dark eyes glanced up and down her lovely body. Her chest heaved up and down as the lovely red head tried to catch her breath, her head hanging back as her jaw hung open. Small drops of sweat beaded across her skin and fell into the water below as the young girl tugged moans and groans slowly faded, replaced only by her heavy breathing. "My my, you certainly are a delicious one, my dear," laughed the black blob, his dark blue eyes gazing at the exhausted young beauty.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:34 am

Yuki groaned as she rode out the end of her climax, slowing down her body's movements. She let out a groan as she felt the cocks withdrawing from her body, and the feeling of the juices flowing out of her sex and into the water below. She completely relaxed in the tentacles, her eyes closed, and panting hard. Her skin was hot, flustered, and covered in sweat. As she heard the monster's words, Yuki glanced up at him, and tried to glare at him, though the glare did not come through. She was still too tired to say anything to him, even to come up with anything to say to him.

~The impatient one

Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 am

The thick tentacles lashed around the girl's legs slowly came back together, though they still held tight around her ankles and hips. Slowly, the black tentacles pulled the exhausted girl towards his large blobbish body as Cukoo smoothed out one section of his body, flattening it so that it almost looked like a smooth slanted bed. Spinning her body around, the blob laid her lovely body down onto his black skin, pinning her gently to the smooth bed-like patch.

Cukoo's dark eyes gazed down at his lovely prize as she continued to pant and breathe heavily, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. The young red head's hips and thighs shifted and rubbed against each other slowly, though it was quite obvious she was not trying to escape. Her lovely body still reeled the her last intense climax, and it looked as though her body had not quite recovered yet. Her hard pink tits still stood high off her soft breasts as she flexed her body slowly, her round ass rubbing against the blob's slimy skin. "Did you enjoy yourself, my dear," laughed the black blob, watching the pleasure slowly drain from the young beauty.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Yuki groaned as she felt her limbs being brought to together, getting a little disoriented as he spun her body. Any body movement that her body made would only be out of discomfort for some time, as she didn't have the strength to fight the monster anymore. She wanted to, she wanted to scream for help and get away from him, but she didn't have the strength or the energy to even try. Yuki panted hard as she was laid out on the bed-like patch on the monster, wondering why she being placed there and what the monster had plans for her next. As the monster laughed and mocked her, all she could do was close her eyes and look away. Perverted creature.

~The impatient one

Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:06 pm

The young red head slowly turned her face away from the black blob's eyes as she squirmed weakly in his grasp, obviously exhausted from the multiple orgasms she had just been put through. Slowly, a thin tentacle extended out from the back of the bed-like patch of skin on which young girl was bound and wrapped around her slender neck, lifting her chin upwards and forcing her to look into the Cukoo's dark blue eyes. "It certainly seemed like you enjoyed yourself," laughed the black blob as the young girl tried to look away, blushing slightly as she did so.

For several more moments, the blob's thick tentacles simply held tight around her wrists and ankles, letting the young beauty squirm and wiggle as in her weakened state. Her round ass continued to rub against the blob's black skin, slowly beginning to arouse Cukoo once again. Despite the fact that he had just forced all his thick seed into the young girl's beautiful body, there was still some fun to be had with her.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:11 am

Yuki was unable to struggle against the tentacle as it lifted her chin, her eyes opened and unable to look at anymore more then the beast. She tried to look away, her skin blushing, but couldn't get away from it. Yuki moved her body, her skin still sensitive from her forced multiple orgasms, and having her body bound together by the tentacles wasn't helping much. Also, the seed was seeping out of her body, pooling between her legs and dripping onto the monster. After awhile of laying and wiggling against the monster, enough of her mind had returned to her, allowing her to speak. "Why don't you let me go? You've had your way with me."

~The impatient one

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:55 am

Cukoo's laugh filled the salty air as the young girl finally spoke, her lovely body still wiggling and squirming slightly against his black skin. His dark blue eyes gazed up and down her bare body as sweat rolled down her soft skin, dripping down into the warm water below as she stared back into Cukoo's eyes.

"I must admit, my dear," boomed the black blob, "I have not had a young girl taste as delicious as you for quite some time." His rough tongue slowly extended out from his large mouth and down towards her tightly bound body, running across the front of her smooth chest and belly. The black muscle slowly wrapped around her left breast, twisting and rolling around it tightly before moving towards her right breast, squeezing and massaging it as well. "I thank you for giving me your delicious juices, my sweet," laughed the black blob, "but you are too... tasty... to let go so soon."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4