View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Insomnia: Strike one! (Open to... a friend or three) 

Post Insomnia: Strike one! (Open to... a friend or three)
2am. The halls and corridors of Shokushu's dormitories were silent for the most part, the occasional muffled sound coming from behind closed doors. No one moving around. One door was still open slightly, the light it revealed glowing a thin strip through the shadow of the passageway. The room inside was clean, though there was definitely a lived in feel to it. The bed unmade, a few drawers hanging open with clothing hanging half in and half out. A desk in the corner, a keyboard perched next to it. A girl sat playing, the soft sounds filling the room gently before filtering out into the hall. Not loud enough to wake, but loud enough to be heard.

Rafael had been unable to sleep that night. What with the bad reception here, and thus limited abilities on the web, she had little else to do at this hour but play. Slender fingers danced over the keys, eyes shut and lips compressed against one another in thought. A difficult piece, but one she played with fluid ease, for her, the notes dancing over every surface in the room and whispering in her ear in delight.

Silken hair trailed over her shoulder and down her back, slightly tousled from the sleepless hours she had previously spent tossing and turning in her bed. Dressed in a vest and a pair of black boy-cut panties, she looked like she had just gotten out of bed as well. Which she had. Her attire showed her slender body off to perfection, from her heavy breasts, to her narrow waist and slim hips, to her sleekly muscular legs. As she played, her melodic voice melted through the air to mingle softly with the music.

"When you know damn well that this is wrong, I would still lay down my life for you. And do you think you deserve your freedom? No, I don't think you do. There's no justice in the world. There's no justice in the world. And there never was."

The music slowed, her fingers steady in their movements across the keys, before finally halting, the song over. Almost without pause for breath, she took up a new song, her sinuous body tensing slightly as she leaned forward into her playing and in a single breath, her voice spread through the room once more.

"And all this life we've glorified, robbing from the blind it's not easy, you see. Don't think I don't know sympathy, my victims in my shadow staring back at me."

But thought weighed heavily on Rafe's mind as well. She missed her parents, as hard as that may be to believe. But she had been at Shokushu a week now and still found the routine odd. Added on, she had heard disturbing rumours whispered by the other girls that had left her feeling quesy and unnerved. Even as she played, her mind jumped from place to place, analysing and drawing conclusions that didn't seem to fit in the world as she knew it. Which left her disturbed.

"As robbers in my thoughts, they tell me what to think. They're hiding in my clothes, crawling in my kitchen sink."

The music carried on without pause, as if Rafe's mind were clear of all thought, her voice twisting sweetly with the notes. She could always play, no matter what, and she would feel a little better at least. The song finally ended, and when Rafe switched off the keyboard it was clear that she was done playing. But not ready for sleep apparently as her chair rolled smoothly across the floor to stop in front of her computer. Fingers flew across the keyboard and in moments, music was filtering softly out of the speakers. It was pure instrumental, piano only, but with a smooth beat backing it up and a couple of extra sounds to add volume. Her own work. Leaning back on her chair she lifted slim feet, clad in black socks, to rest on the edge of the desk, her head lolling back and her hair falling down to the floor in a shining river of sable. Eyes shut, she listened to the sounds with a relaxed smiled on her face.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:46 am

I was walking along the hall way just in my tank top and short shorts and bunny slippers I started to hear someone sing who ever it was had a nice voice I peak in and listen when she was done singing I trip and fell into the room and blinked and smiled "ummmmmm... hi ^^;;"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:17 am

Aurora wanders the hall of Shokushu dorm.. she is still a bit disturbed by what happened the night she arrived - and she has found it difficult to sleep at all. Walking has been an exercise to try and weary herself enough to sleep - and for nights it has been a silent, individual endeavor.

Tonight though - something is different. Music.. a voice. It's soft, but audible and Aurora decides to go investigate it. She comes to the open door and peers inside to watch the other girl practicing and singing. As the other girl joins her, she waits there silently, just listening to the haunting words and striking melody until it becomes obvious the girl is finished.

Aurora gives a soft giggle as Kim falls through the door, and Aurora steps into the room past her. "You have a beautiful voice." she says finally as she slips partway through the door so that Rafe can see her. Aurora stands there against the door, wearing a lightweight, dark blue silk thigh length robe. Her white hair is let loose, hanging all the way down, almost to the floor. "My name is Aurora. I hope you don't mind that we were listening. May I come in as well? I take it you couldn't sleep either?"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:21 am

"Not a wink." Rafe answered, eyes taking in the lovely form of the girl that now stood in her room. Admittedly, the women here at Shokushu would have made a grown man cry with longing. They were achingly beautiful and it was that at first, that had aroused Rafe's suspicions. But at this time of morning, they were the furthest thing from her mind.

Especially when an equally pretty girl dived into the room, landing on her hands and knees. The girl's greeting is received with a soft smile from the host and Rafe stood up and walked over. There was something sensual about the way she moved, more so since it seemed nothing if not natural.

"Hello to both of you." she said, bending down slightly so that she could offer the fallen girl a hand up. "My name is Rafe. And it is a pleasure to meet you both." she added, dark gaze rising to meet Aurora's. "Why you girl's up so late." she asked, hauling Kim to her feet with a strength that was not writ in the lovely curves of her body.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:29 am

Aurora smiles and offers a hand to help Kim up as well. As she does so, the robe will slip open enough to let Rafe see that the girl is naked underneath the robe.

"I haven't slept much since I came here." she admits, and shrugs slightly. "It's not safe."

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:50 am

I blinked at how easy the girl got me off the floor along with the help of the other girl and I smiled 'um really I don't know why im up so late I remember I was sleeping in my bed the next thing I know im out here weird huh?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 am

Rafe certainly got an eyeful of Aurora's breasts, and a small smile curved her full bottom lip. Nicest breasts she's seen in a while, she thought, taking another considering look. "I've heard some rumors about this place." she said to Aurora, her flawless features shadowing for a moment. And then she pulled Kim further into the room, their bodies pressed against one another for a moment before the girl stepped away adeptly and flourished a bow at her guests.

"Why don't we all go inside and shut this door, hmmm?" she asked smoothly, confident as you please and not one dark hair out of place. It could almost be called arrogant, and yet it seemed to enhance the American girl's personality all over. She backed further into the room, her pert breasts bouncing slightly at the movement, the way they were straining against the softness of her vest showing that she was not wearing a bra. "It seems we all can't sleep, and there's nothing I like more than good company." she said in a silken voice that was nevertheless absolutely sincere.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:04 am

I noded and closed the door behind me as I walked over my own breasts bouncing as I did I already knew what I had in mind to take care of this but I wasn't sure if the other two were willing then again it never stop me before.

"well I do have a idea how we can take care of this maybe getting to know each other... if you know what I mean." I say giving them both a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 am

Aurora seems to be unaware of the show she gave Rafe - or at the very least unconcerned about it. She blushes slightly at the way Rafe and Kim move together briefly - but for a moment longer than was truly necessary.

She walks further into the room with the two women.. the soft silk of her robe brushing over her skin in a soft sigh. The fabric is thin enough that when she passes in front of the lamp, the fabric turns semi-sheer briefly.. revealing the tight, soft curves of the body underneath.

At Kim's blatant insinuation, Aurora gasps and blushes - but both girls would notice that her nipples have started to stiffen, straining against the blue silk. "But.. we don't.. even know each other?" she says in a soft protest - that even to Aurora sounds like it is more because she feels like she SHOULD protest - rather than ACTUALLY protesting.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Rafe could not believe it. Kim was suggesting... well... she knew full well what Kim was suggesting and although she knew that it was going to freak her parents out if they ever heard about it, but then again what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. And with Aurora reacting the way she did to Kim's suggestion... Rafe was deeply appreciative of the girl's slender body, visible as it was due to the light. Not to mention the fact that Aurora's nipples were also very obvious, outlined sharply by the silk robe,

The Chinese girl winked back at Kim then. "I know exactly what you mean. And I say it shouldn't be too much of a problem... as long as... Aurora?" She looked over at the blonde girl, with the kind of look that would make a man seem a pervert, but from Rafe's dark eyes simply added to the provocative nature of the girl.

"And I would enjoy getting to know both of you... if you know what I mean." she said, turning her intent gaze over to Kim and echoing the girl's words.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Aurora gasps as Rafe seems to be amenable to Kim's suggestion. More than amenable in fact. Her skin flushes even hotter as Rafe looks at her - making Rora feel like she is already standing naked in front of both girls.

She shifts a bit, as she looks away from the other women. "I haven't... well.. I mean.. I have...but not... I..I'm not.. very... experienced." she says a bit shyly.

She seems unaware that her fidgeting is making her robe slowly fall open.. enough to start revealing the curves of her breasts. And as she paces a little nervously, the short robe parts around her legs revealing a brief glimpse of her shaved, glistening slit.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:19 am

I smirked at Aurora and licked my lips walking up to her as I kisses her deeply and started to grope her breasts as I press my body against her "that's why im here to help sweetie" I say while tugging on her nipple and started to suck on it softly

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 am

Aurora flushes even more at Kim's response, as the other woman approaches her with what seems almost predatory intent. She gasps as Kim kisses her so deeply so quickly, causing her lips to part slightly against the other woman's.

Despite the flush - Aurora's skin is chilled - almost as if she had just come inside from being out in a winter's storm. She makes a soft little mewling sound when Kim gropes her breast, teasing her nipple to even greater arousal.

When Kim lowers her head though to suck on the nipple, Aurora arches her back towards Kim and moans loudly. "Oooohhhhhhh!!!" even as her hands automatically reach up to cradle Kim's neck and draw her closer.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 am

The smile that was on Rafe's face was a tell-tale sign of how she was feeling. As her eyes raked up and down Rora's form, her body slowly becoming more and more exposed, the idea of both herself and Kim giving the girl the experience she needed was highly seductive.

Kim was another matter altogether, and Rafael wondered what it was that made the girl so bold. Given that she was a bit of a minx herself she was in no way complaining. At all.

She watched the two other girl's embrace and was of a mind to join them, walking toward them, not stopping but still clicking the small button on her camera, smiling as the lens angled itself towards them. Motion-sensitive. Lovely.

With a bounce in her step, she slid over to Rora and Kim, moving to stand behind the blonde woman, pressing her sleek body against Rora's back. Skilled, confident fingers trailed over the girl's shoulders, down her arms and finally to caress her hips. "You'll do just fine..." she purred in the woman's ear as her own hands slid under the silken robe.

Tue May 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Post Re: Insomnia: Strike one! (Open to... a friend or three)
Aurora moans from Kim's attention - momentarily forgetting about Rafe's presence and oblivious to Rafe's camera. At least she forgot about Rafe until the other woman comes up behind her and effectively sandwiches Rora between Kim and Rafe.

Rora makes sweet little mewling whimpers as Rafe's hands move over her shoulders.. helping her relax, while also sliding the silk fabric over Rora's aroused body. She leans her head back against Rafe's shoulder, eyes closed as she can't resist the sensual touch of these two beautiful women.

As Rafe's hands slide under the robe, Rora twitches and writhes between the two women.. her hands still clutching at Kim, holding her against her breast. The motion of Rafe's fingers is enough to finally let the loose sash of the robe come undone, letting the strap fall free, and allowing the robe to fall open - completely revealing the pale beauty's nude form.

Thu May 15, 2008 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next