View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

Clarice hadn't expected Keemari to enter the woman. Her teeth in somewhat jealousy for taking the other witch like that and left her little room to play with Kanoe now. She edges close to the woman with a curious expression as to her turned head as she kneels down beside the bed. She gets up alittle and presses her lips on her lover's chest, as if to kiss her heart if she could.

She had never been this horny before so it should come as no surprise that she was doubting she should be. She loved Kanoe to no end and always will. But how could she make this easier for her? It wasn't as simple as playing cards while waiting for the druid to finish pumping her in and out. She slide her face into the nook of her neck while wrapping her arms around the woman as she scoots onto the bed. Their pressing bodies look inseperable and Clair was happy to keep it that way. She kept her legs pushed back so the witch could still have her legs spread. Though a rather awkward position, she was happy to keep Kanoe comfortable.

She lets a few tears drop onto her lover's skin for forgiveness in this. Being able to read her emotions made her feel so guilty. It was all her fault for this. She knew that and now she and her lover were paying the price. Causing pain wasn't as near as feeling it. She smiles sadly in her tucked state. This position reminded her of being a leech. She flinches at the thought of sucking away Kanoe's life. Yet the woman kept strong even though she was sapping her mind away like this. Her grip tightens as she keep her face from view in Kanoe's hair. She couldn't believe what a horrible person she was.

~...I'm sorry...~

Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 pm

These girls were truely insepertable. However I would have to try and break up the idea that this was a punishment for there actions and could be something wonderful perhaps. To do that I might have to cheat a bit as I reach down with my hands as I twist my cock into Kanoe as my fingers once again start to tease Clarice as my fingers pet her pussy this time, as they move over the young womens body, going back to her pussy as they move to her ass, legs, back, hair, and then back to her pussy where I would give her a good thrust with my fingers and carress of her clit.

Meanwhile with Kanoe my fingers did a simlar thing, but only attacked her vital areas so to speak as my claws leaked out a plain looking liquid that easily meshed with the sweat forming on her body. It was a slower acting aprodisic then what I normal use, but it was also a pleasure enchancer with whatever you rubbed it into. And rubbed I did as the liquid was placed I would take her breast into my hand and roll it around in my hand spreading the chemical as I observe my prey, not merely satisfied with getting my own enjoyment. She had to as well, to make it all the more memorable so to speak.

I used only my hips to thrust in and out of the beautiful Kanoe below me as I speak. "There's nothing to be sorry about Clarice, if you really must blame someone it should be the school for putting you in this sitition." I tell her as I may have hurt my postition a bit with that comment, however it would have broader implications down the road as I could see Kanoe's mind even in this state try and digest why I would say that perhaps.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:50 pm

The room grew warmer by the moment to the point she thought she was going to burst into flames. Feeling Claire's body press up against hers was enough to distract her focus. The relentless pounding of Keemari's hips causes sharp gasps of pleasure to escape the young witch's lips. Her body shivers, her knuckles growing white from gripping the sheets so hard. The loud squishing of his cock pushing in and out of her dripping folds seem to echo in her head. Her head gently shakes side to side, she couldn't let herself give in.

Kanoe's eyes flutter but remain shut. The sudden drilling of Keemari's rod into her causes her to cry out. Her body arches, feeling the waves of pleasure as her slit began to tighten around the throbbing meat. Her mind was screaming, trying to protest and resist the relentless flood of pleasure tormenting her. It was becoming harder and harder to push the haze of lust trying to cloud her mind. The man did not seem to be tiring at all, his cock like a battering ram crashing constantly against her defenses.

So focused on the surging hips of the teacher, she squeaks to his groping hand on her chest. She would curse herself for having such large and sensitive orbs on her body but, her bitter curses were quickly crushed by the tingling sensation his fingers sent through the firm breast. Keemari's voice sounded faint to her. Her world as she knew it was slipping away as her focus drifts to his rubbing hand and rocking hips. Kanoe began to shiver and squirm beneathe the teacher. If her flutter eyelids were open, her eyes would no doubt be struggling to maintain focus as they threaten to roll back in her head. Her breast was very sensitive to begin with, the strange fluid was now making it insane. Every stroke of his fingers, sent surges of heat through her chest and stomach. What little pride she had left was keeping her from screaming out to Clarice for forgiveness. She could feel her tit throbbing hard with hot blood. She could not stop thinking about how good this was making her feel. The witch's cheeks began to flush crimson as she cries out with each thrust of Keemari's thick cock.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Clarice seemed defeaned from the world. Hardly hearing the woman's moans or Keemari's voice she began to nibble on her lover's ear to pass the time. Kanoe's body pushed again and again against her with each thrust, rubbing her breasts and causing small tingles of pelasure to run through her body. Forgiveness seemed to take a back seat now as she licks the lobe gently and let's her tongue travel up and down kanoe's neck. With each lick she came back to that ear to nibble once more before covering the witche's side with her saliva.

Heat exuded from her body and even more arousal became apparent by the wetness between her legs. Her hand grabs for one of Kanoe's breast, pinching and rolling the soft mound selfishly to help make her lover more 'comfortable'. The chemical still wet on her mound was being rubbed in by Clarice so it was only aiding in getting aroused. Her mind was gone, fuzzy with pleasure and bliss...unable to even see the fight Kanoe was trying to do.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:21 pm

I smirk as both women are slaves to pleasure really, Kanoe still held on by a tiny bit, but that's all it was a tiny bit as her resistince was more half hearted if that as I watch Clarice take over on her breasts I decide to nail the final spike into her coffin so to speak as my hands trail down the lovely witchs body the liquid dripping along the way to my true goal.

My true goal being her clit as the liquid pours onto it as I lightly carress it and to make matters that much worse for the poor witch the excess fluid slid down onto my cock which was then pushed inside of her as now her breasts, clit, and even her pussy were affected by the fluid as I twist and churn my cock around her insides now, to make sure every inch of it is treated by my chemical.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Nearly sandwiched between both their burning bodies nearly suffocated her in the massive amount of heat and lust coming from all three of them. There was no light of reason in her eyes as they open. Feeling Claire's warm breath and teasing tongue kept reminding her how good it feels to just let go. Her mind drifts, remembering how they would tease and pleasure each other till one of us gave in. Losing never felt so good before.

Her head weakly leans to the side, exposing her neck to her lover's wonderful tongue. Every time the woman would nibble on her ear, another surge of warmth would cloud her mind. Kanoe's chest was on fire, constant waves of tingling sensation seared through her breasts. Her nipples ached from being so hard and errect, sticking out like tiny thumbs from the equally puffing areola. The witch gazes at Keemari, completely glazed over and struggling to focus. She never felt so stimulated, so horny in her life. His teasing claw flicks over her clit, causing it to twitch and spasm wildly. She could not take it anymore, she began to scream in glee. Kanoe's fingers grip and loosen the sheets over and over as her legs began to wrap around the teacher's hips. Her mind was engulfed in the sea of bliss and lust, leaving only her own primal urges she desperately wanted satisfied. Her flooded cunt spasms and tightens around the pumping cock, nearly milking the throbbing pole for all it's worth. Her love for Clarice, her hate for this druid, it all did not matter to Kanoe anymore. All that mattered was her body was on fire and she loved it.

If there was anything left of Kanoe's broken will to salvage, it was completely demolished as she climaxed. The young student's world exploded in a torrent of hot gushing juices. Her body was spasming, her legs tightly holding onto Keemari's still pumping hips. Her eyes had rolled back completely in her head, letting forth a piercing scream. All her tension, pain, confusing, everything, rushed out of her mind and body leaving only pure pleasure and bliss. Drool runs out the corner of her mouth as she just lays there quivering. Heavy gasps of air leave her body. The aphrodisiac was still keeping her body heavily aroused and needy. Her nipples and clit were throbbing away, sending waves of pleasure through her exhausted body. If the witch could still fathom a response, she would have probably wanted more. Her head rolls from side to side, still taking in this first experience that completely overwhelmed her.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:26 pm

The satisfaction I felt as I hear Kanoe scream, a scream of utter enjoyment and surrender. Hmmm, it was very pleasureable, one of the reason's I enjoyed taking on such disrepectful girl as I let out a growl of satisfaction hearing it as she also wraps her legs around me and pulled me a bit deeper and faster into her warm, tight passageway as I let go of my restraints having broken her resistince, her will as I let out growls as I pound away, twisting and churning my cock around her tight passage as I finally hear and feel the beauty cum around my cock as I too release my seed within her.

I let out a growl of satisfaction as I pump her full of my seed, when it passes I see her drooling, her look of utter satisfaction, and something I saw before that needed no words. The desire, no the need for more as I pull from her body. My cock clistening with our juices. I reach over and grab Clarice pulling her up as I once again kiss her deeply as my other hand idly moves and carress the witchs mound.

I then make my move as I push Clarice down so her face is near her lovers mound as I take my postion behind her as I tease her opening with my still hard cock. "Make sure to take care of her." I tell Clarice as my hands grip her breasts as I start to slide into the student begining her ritual into my service again and I would enjoy it greatly.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Clarice stops her assault monetarily as her lover screams in bliss and ecstacy. Keemari appeared to be cumming as well. She starts up but very gently and not so vigorous when she nibbles on her ear.

She blinks in confusion when she is pulled away from her position so easily. The kiss he gave surely swooned her into succumbing and she even kissed him back for however long the kiss lasted. She was so out of it. The carresses of her hard mounds made the woman moan softly into his lips, her eyes fluttering from pleasure. She doesn't say anything as she is turned into a new position, one which her mouth engulfs Kanoe's orb once more. The anticipation of waiting for his cock to slip in was more then enough to make her slit moist. Not that it needed it apparently. Heat enters her sex...Kanoe's juices entered her as well. Her body presses hard against her lover, pushing her face up to Kanoe's.

Her teeth grit with strained gasps as his cock fills her completely. She was in bliss. No hatred, no emotion, not even her senses seem to make it to her mind. She just didn't care anymore.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:40 pm

She never knew being filled felt so good. The hot seed oozes out of her quivering body as her legs weakly slide of Keemari's hips. The dark witch was only aware of the pleasure she was feeling right now. There was no pain, no pride hindering her body's wants and desires. The agreement was no longer a thought in her head as she gasps long shuddering breaths. Anything that happens she found herself accepting and going with it. To her there was no bedroom or two people pleasuring her body. It was now just pure heat and lustful emotions that flowed in her being.

Still completely out of it, Kanoe felt fingers lightly dance over her dripping mound before they withdrew completely. Her eyes flutter as she slowly shakes her head. As the wonderful feeling of bliss passed, fatigue began to fill her body. Her body felt like dead weight as she tries to control her breathing. The witch gasps as she feels another warmth press onto her body. Familiar lips seal over her harden peak, sending wonderful sensations through her body once more. She could only groan as her arms weakly drape around her lover's body. Glazed eyes look up at Clarice, feeling the woman's hot breaths against her lips. She did not think as her hold tightens and her lips press against her lover's in a deep kiss.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:51 am

Words were utterly useless on these women now. They were slaves, to the pleasure, to the lust, to the desires that Kanoe did not understand, when she thought of me taking Clarice before. An afterthought of mine, would most likely be just how far she succumbed to me, despite her protest early on. In the end all human females are mere pets, that require to be trained and tamed for the more wild ones.

My cock slids in and out still taking Clarice deeply as she kisses her lover. I let go over her breasts as one of my hands goes and takes a hold of her hips so I can drive further into her, the other one has another purpose as the fingertips go down and play along Kanoe's slit once again I push my fingers into her cum filled slit and pump them in and out the sound of the cum echoing a bit as her lustful desires are only added to. The fire was great and I would stack on enough wood to make it burn for several nights at this rate.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 am

Completely unaware of her surroundings, Clarice took in only her immediate vision and went with it. Being as it was Kanoe infront of her there was no question she paid attention. The kiss was more passionate then affectionate, especially when Keemari began to mvoe his hips forward and back. His slick cock goes up and down inside her, intentionally rubbing her g-spot to full flare and toroture.

Unable to break the kiss she so desperatly clinged to, her moans seemed to echo from her mouth and into Kanoe's. Whether kanoe was moaning or not was a mystery now.

Her mutually glazed eyes stared down at her lover, no logic seemed present in her or for the woman below for that matter.
((Belated post. Argh. Computor crashed and then my mother had a sinus infection so I was nurturing her back to life 24/7. Oye...my apologies.))

Fri May 09, 2008 12:54 am

Fingers slide and grip onto Clair's long hair. Loud groans sound along with her lover's as the two writhe and press against each other's bodies. Firm luscious breasts press and mash into each other. Rock hard nipples flick over the other as Kanoe rubs up and down the woman, never once breaking their lustful embrace. Her body was barely remembering to breathe as she slides her tongue along Clarice's and into the woman's mouth.

Every rub, every little movement sent waves of pleasure through her being. The firey lust within her did not have a moment to cooldown as she quickly felt her body tensing up once more. Kanoe only responded with grunts and moans as fingers pump deep into her oozing sex once more. Her body was completely sensitive from the strange fluid that was flowing in her system. She could feel the hot seed oozing along her passage and out of her dripping folds. Her hips responded in kind to the invading fingers, rocking and grinding upwards against the fingers and Clair's hips.

Fri May 09, 2008 6:22 pm

(That's okay. I'm just glad your back so I can get back to enjoying you fine ladies. ;) )

I let out a long and loud growl as the two girls grind and moan against each other, such a lovely sight, there training there preperation was all but complete as I get ready to cum inside of Clarice, however I wouldn't stop there. Oh no, in the state they were in the true fun was only begining I thought to myself as I make a motion with my hand that was on Clarice's hip as my fingers and cock pump faster into both women as I also summong wind that swirled and pushed at the two girls clits as I would drive them mad this night if they weren't already.

Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Her body was on fire from pounding sensations that seemed to beckon inasanity. Clarice salivates more and more, her tongue wildly tackling and plunging in and out of Kanoe's mouth with little sense then to feel satisfaction.

Keemari's hips smashed against her ass and the pleasent pressing of his fingers that pumped in and out of her lover was becoming to much. She wasn't even paying attention to her explosive orgasm that was pactically threatening to come forth at any moment. Her dripping pussy and clit were met with the most oddest sensation of rushing air. Her eyes roll back as it sent her over the edge. Her body became rigid and shivered with mouthfuls of moaned screams. Her cunt clenches again and again on the pounding dick, caressing it and pushing the wolf closer to his climax. Her body (if it could even do so) pressed hard on the woman below her as she road wave after wave of intense pleasure. Bliss wouldn't even be the right term now.

Sat May 10, 2008 12:03 am

It was becoming difficult to breathe as her heart pounded more blood through her burning veins. A new sensation began to drive her body completely insane causing her head to roll back. The motion did little as her lover kept the embrace as Kanoe began to let forth muffled squeals. Eyes were barely open at all as they flutter nonstop, completely blank and rolled back in her head. She could not mentally describe the feeling but it seemed to feel like the tip of a drill constantly spinning into her already exposed pearl.

Her clit began to throb and pulse rapidly. It then began to twitch and spasm. But, the swirling winds did not relent. Even more hot blood engorges the vulnerable button, sticking out like a small thumb. The winds took full advantage of the stretched, fluid covered and hypersensitive flesh. Kanoe's hips buck and sway wildly, trying to find some relieve in the madness. The wind remained dead on the spasming nub. The endless waves of pleasure and heat grew into a crushing torrent of pure ectasy. Her clit was vibrating in a seizure that no mortal could cause. The dark witch began to scream into Clair's mouth as her body began to release gushes of her nectar. Before her climax could even begin to end, another would tear through her.

Nails dig into her lover's back as her entire body became nothing more than a seizure of blissful passion. The blur that was once her world was spinning out of control. The endless sensations and climaxes tore through her being and ravaged her mind. If there was any sense or reason left in the young witch's mind, it was being complely demolished in a never ending flood of lust and pleasure.

Sun May 11, 2008 12:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next