View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

Beth groaned under the the new assualt her body had long since yielded itself to this monster will but she still did'nt want to be forced to beg"please don't make me do this." Then the cord in front started to caress and rub itself over her face, meanwhile the increased pounding she was geting from the cords in her cunt and ass were driving her to brink. Inside she felt power organism start to build.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 am
Profile WWW

Alucard laughed in response. Feeling her immenent climax, the "cords" eagerly drove her closer to it, eagerly pushing her towards the orgasm.

The "cord" at her face nosed against her lips, but very deliberately took care not to penetrate into her mouth. It massaged her soft lips, rubbing against them with its very tip. Beth could almost hear a sighing sound come from it...

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Profile YIM

Beth was on the edge her mind now clouded in lust she was about to have the biggest orgasm every and she needed more, she need much more. As the tentencles writhed over her lithe form and she bounched on top of of the cords in her sopping cunt and ass. She opened her mothe and in between gasps said, "please give me more i beg you."

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 am
Profile WWW

"Very, very good," said Alucard. The "cord" pushed into her open mouth, filling her mouth with its bulk. The other "cords", fucking into her anus and cunt, pistoned even faster now, eager to bring her to climax.

Her breasts were manipulated faster yet by the "cords" at her tits, hoping for the energy her orgasm would bring.

Alucard shivered slightly in anticipation of its meal.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:28 am
Profile YIM

"Very, very good," the monster said in the darkness. The cord tat was massaging Beth's lips then pushed into her mouth meeting no resistance at all. Beth's tongue then began lick and suck the cord with extreme dexterity. Meanwhile her Breasts that were getting massaged and squeezed by writhing cords bounced as free as they could in their bonds, because of the force of fucking she was recieving from in her anus and cunt. Beth was close now she could feel it and she needed the climax desperately.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:37 am
Profile WWW

Alucard felt Beth's orgasm getting closer and closer. Eager to push her off of the brink, Alucard directed another "cord" to Beth's body. This one settled at her clitoris, and began nuzzling Beth's joy-button in the dark. Its moist surface rubbed over the little nub, desperately trying to bring forth her climax.

The "cords" hungrily awaited her orgasm as they fucked the poor student inside the alien's chamber.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 am
Profile YIM

As the monstor directed its cords with the precision of a great maestro. Beth was almost in awe of the monster. The feelings building inside of her were amazing, she continued to thrust her hips willingly onto the two cords impaling her and joyfully assisted the ones caressing and squeezing her erect breasts with her free hands. But it soon to much in one final hard thrust by the cords she couldn't hold back any longer her senses overloaded and she clamped down on all the cords. She then experienced an orgasm that drove her to edges of pleasure and back. Her back went rigid, her eyes glossed over as her body enjoyed wave after wave of pure unadulterated pleasure.

Last edited by Beth on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm
Profile WWW

The energy expended by Beth in orgasm was absorbed into the "cords". Alucard drank in the energy, feeling the power of her climax. It was quite delicious.

The "cords" continued their work in Beth's orfices, attempting to build another orgasm from the woman. They worked slightly faster now, more urgent in their thrusts.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Everything around Beth quicken in their pace, every thrust was harder, every squeeze tighter and even her sucking of the cord in the mouth became more urgent as she almost worked in harmory with the monster a symbiotic part of him. Beth back was arched and rigid which made her proud breasts stick out further to aid the cords massaging them. Meanwhile her free hands started to rubbed and caress every cord she could find in the darkness helping them to give her even more pleasure.
Inside Beth she could feel the heat building again, except this orgasm seemed different it would make Beth a volcano of pleasure.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 pm
Profile WWW

The ravaging continued as Beth's body was violated by the lust of the "cords". They pounded faster and faster into her as the orgasm built, and when it was near its peak, they suddenly slowed. The actions were carefully decelerated, keeping her on the edge of a great and powerful climax.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 am
Profile YIM

As Beth felt the orgasm build to a cresendo inside her she wanted to climax, she needed to climax. Her lust demanded it, but when the monster slowed the place of the cords ravishing her body Beth started to feel that her climax had been stolen away from her. With her mind clouded by lust she cried out in the darkness, "why are you playing with me, is this some sort of game to break me?"

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:18 am
Profile WWW

"Ha! Break you? Woman, you've broken yourself!" Alucard then sped the actions of the "cords", eager now to make her cum, bring her into an explosion of pleasure...

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:03 am
Profile YIM

"No," Beth mumbled as she sucked on the cord in her mouth, "that can't be true." But even as her words left her mouth she knew deep down inside herself Beth the beast was some how right. After all she had walked into the monsters stomach of her own accord. It didn't force her, she had also cried out in the darkness and begged for the ravishing that she was now recieving.

When she thought of this and what she had done the first few tears started to run down her cheeks and dripped over the cords caressing her as she writhed on the verge of pure ecstasy. Then the monsters cords turned up the heat on Beth making her breathing more and more shallow in between the costant pumping of cords.

The incresed of pace of the cords pushed Beth towards the edge of a abyss of pure dark pleasure all she muttered now was moans of joy, "“Ohhh… ummmm Ohhhhhh...." As she rode the cords in the pit of the monsters gut the pressure inside her started to build, she was now reaching her boiling point and was going to blow. Suddenly Beth felt it inside the volcano exploding overiding all her senses as her whole body started to shake with the pleasure of this powerful orgasm. Then her whole body went totally rigid as she climaxed in the dark and she surfed on wave after wave of pleasure.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:19 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard enjoyed the flavor of this woman's energy, the taste of her climax. It was a powerful one indeed, and the alien felt the surge of energy flood through it like a firestorm. It kept her pleasured, working the "cords" harder to keep her in ecstacy.

The "cords" pistoned into and out of her body, tweaked and groped and sucked and squeezed, licked and lashed, eager to make this woman continue erupting with pleasure.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

"Aarrrgggggghhhhhh ... unhhhhhhhhhh ... yesssssss... more", was all Beth could mumble past the cord in her mouth her mind had now surrendered to the autopilot that was her lust and desire. She bounced up and down on the cords with a great devotion and craze that would of made even the most ardent nyphomaniac blush and look away.

She wanted to feel that type of esctasy again and her lust filled mind drove her on as the pressure began to build and fire inside her raged.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next