View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hiding Scared (Arith) [completed] 

Natalya tried to crawl away as his words. "You are not perfection, you are disgusting. You are nothing but scum. No one is taking it from me." Gritting her teeth she worked hard to fight against the feeling pooling between her legs. She kicked out at him only to look down suddenly to realize her shirt was nearly in half. "Get away from me. I don't want anything from you. You can't give something back if you take it. I wouldn't want it back anyways. You're pathetic." Her tongue licked her dry lips as she worked hard to ignored the pleasure starting again.

Fri May 02, 2008 11:11 pm

"Scum am I? You imprison animals and ask them perform for you, eat intelligent life forms and destroy entire species just for fun... I believe the term in the pot calling the kettle black child humans are arrogant and most don't deserve such and you calling me scum for doing the exact same sort of things you do to creatures you call less advanced is no different... you and your limited life can't fathom what my dreans hold... if you could you'd understand why I do this to prevent myself from sleeping."

Arith scowled at her a tentacle lashing out of anger around her torso like a bit of a straight jacket and quickly and tightly unraveling rending the rest of her tank top into thin strands of cloth leaving her breasts bare. another tentacle wrapped about her waist.

"What is your name girl? You're quite an interesting one to say the least and I would like you to tell me your name rather than forcing me to dig into your mind for it."

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 pm

"I don't care if you can't sleep. Raping girls should keep you from sleeping." Natalya started to struggle as tentacles wrapped around her. She kicked out at him with her legs shaking her head. "I won't tell you my name and I won't beg. You are not worth either." She growled trying to kick him again. If he was just a little closer she would have hit him. "I won't let....AAAUUUUHHHH." Her words cut short as her body arched against the tentacles holding her. She had forgotten in her struggle to ignore the shorts rubbing against her clit. The kicking had forced the seam tightly against the swollen nub cause her nectar to wet them once more. Being held lick she was she couldn't reach the peak of orgasm though. It was impossible for her to move her hips to force herself over again. She tried to twist againt the tentacles hoping she could do something to ease the pressure building between her legs.

Fri May 02, 2008 11:54 pm

"I'm doing this for your own good child best you learn these lessons from me before another teaches them in a much worse fashion."

After cracking it's knuckled he approached her as close as it could a smirle forming from that rip in it's face. eight tentacles extended from various places on it's form two ended up wrapping her legs and two her arms with on on her waist two others wrapped about her soft breasts and began to gently kneed the mounds of flesh the one about her waist stretched and snuck under her boy shorts running along her sex gently massaging in more of his pleasure enhancing secretion along both her breasts and netherlips.

"Natalya... I knew a woman by that name once on earth loing ago... back when humans were more accepting. You're nothing like the woman she was from what I've seen."

IC Status:

Sat May 03, 2008 12:08 am

"You're doing this because your sick scum," she spat at him. Natalya tried to avoid the tentacles that wrapped around her. She was too worn from having so many orgasms to manage. "Get your disgusting...things...hmmm...mmmm....aaauuuhhh." Her head fell back at as her nipples tightened into even harder peaks. She didn't want to like the feel of it, but no one had ever touched her like that. Her breasts ached wanting something she didn't understand. When the one started traveling into her shorts she tried to twist away from it. "No you can't do that. Don't touch me there." Even as she said the words her hips lifted trying to get closer to the massaging tentacle.

Sat May 03, 2008 12:48 am

"You'll never understand why I do this... no species that age and die could."

He said in a rather sorrow filled tone as her body tried to force itself onto the tentacle as it gently stroked along her.

"I can see through your lies NAtalya... your body is loving every second of this, your fighting the urge to just give in like all the other students with all the other creatures of the island. giving in would make your life so much easier."

The tentacle begn gentle forcing its way into her though not far enough to stretch or break her chastity within a second the tentacle was out and wrapping about the last garment on her body.

"You have no choice Natalya... but, I will be kind and ask... would you like yto keep these in one piece?"

IC Status:

Sat May 03, 2008 12:57 am

Natalya shook her head in denial as she whimpered. "No I don't want this. My body doesn't..." Her body tightened trying to hold then tentacle inside her. Her legs fell farther apart as she tried to draw her legs up so that they were bent at the knees. She closed her eyes tightly as she left out a soft moan. "Hmmmm...mmmmmm..." She wanted it deeper, she wanted more, but she wasn't about to tell him. A flush spread of her body as she became ashamed of the things she wanted. "Y..ye...yes..." She managed to cry out in his answer to her shorts.

Sat May 03, 2008 1:15 am

Intead of a violent tearing she shorts were gently moved off her waist and down her legs baring Natalya completely to the heat deprived air a smile on the alien's face as it took in the girl's bare form Certainly a fair beauty he had come across. the silver creature clapped a little as if cheering for the woman's wonderful body.

"Things should go slowly a build up is best before you lose that which very few can return."

He told her as the tentacles shifted into what looked like tiny mouths and affixed their tips to her nipples gently suckling on the stiff buds of flesh.

IC Status:

Sat May 03, 2008 1:31 am

The flush on her body deepened as she became completely naked. "Don't..." The whisper could barely be heard as her hips lifted once more in an invitation. Her neatly trimmed blue haired slit seemed to quiver as she pulled on her legs to bring them up to spread farther apart. Her chest heaved upwards as little mouths attached themselves to her nipples. "AAUUHHH..." She threw her head back as her hips lifted and rocked with need. A little whimper of pleasure escaped making her so ashamed.

Sat May 03, 2008 1:48 am

"Now how to begin... I certainly don't want to finish this too fast, theres too much energy to be had well then perhaps a tongue would be appropriate."

one of the tentacles retracted and then shortly after one stretched from it's mouth and shifted shape slightly as the others lifted the girl effortlessly to sit in mid air in perfect position for his next choice of action. the tentacles forced her to spread her legs enough so he could gently lick her womanhood from one end to the other before he would latch on to her clit with that strange mouth and suck gently on it.

"How does that feel... I'm sure it's euphoric as the feelings i'm getting from you are the same... and you said you didn't want this... but, then they all say they don't now don't they?"

the telepathic link between him and every living thing was quite entertaining to him asking question he already knew answers to just to taunt them.

IC Status:

Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 am

Natalya knew what he was going to do to her, atleast parts of it. She knew that he would stick his 'thing' inside her. She had no idea that there would be pleasure, she had no idea of orgasms either until earlier. As she was lifted into the air she saw the strange mouth coming towards her she shook her head. "No..don't...don't...stop...no..." she chanted shaking her head. She tried to close her legs and cried out when she couldn't. Her whole body shuddered when she was licked. "NNNNOOOOO...." She wanted him to stop, she wanted more, her mind was a confusing mess. Her body jerked as the little mouth closed over her clit and sucked. "Nnnooo...don't..." her head fell back again as her body tried to arch to get more. No matter what her mind said her body wanted more, more then she understood. "Ooohhh....aaauuhhh...." she whimpered and moaned as the pressure started to build up once more.

Sun May 04, 2008 3:03 am

"You know so little child... It is an honor to teach of such things to an interesting conflicted human. though all are least all whom I have met."

He would have smirked had he not been busy pleasuring the girl his own mind pondering the taste of her juices at they trickled from her womanhood the strange tongue taking it in. The matching ones on her chest working on her nipples just as vigorously the air chilling a bit more as it stood on a more serpent like tail now another tentacle stretching to her mouth and stroking her lips before it began to try and push between them moist with the same secretion his body created.

"The emotions are all wonderful Natalya anger, confusion fear... all make me stronger for a time... though I'm sure Cleopatra would a pore what I have ended up being forced to do..."

IC Status:

Sun May 04, 2008 5:38 am

Natalya tried to summon the energy to fight, she really did. What her body wanted however had over powered her mind. As the tentacles mouths sucked on her nipples her breasts tightened, and somehow her nipples hardened even more. She was all but begging him for more. Her head tossed back and forth as she moaned with need. She tugged at her legs to spread the farther giving the little tentacle mouth on her clit more access. "TEACH ME...oh yes teach me" she screamed as her whole body tightened with the orgasm. The little mouth sucking on her clit felt so good she wouldn't even think of what she was saying. Her dripping nectar made her sex shiny and wetter. Her mouth open with no resistance to the tentacle seeking entrance.

Sun May 04, 2008 5:55 am

He told her as the tentacle began to move gently in and out of her mouth making sure to move the secretion though out her mouth a bit dripping down her throat sending pleasure though out this student's body and mind. The mouths on her breasts redoubled their efforts and the massaging continued with more force than before.

"The human body is designed for sex there are dozens of places on it where sensation of the flesh are perceived for this act and your mind loses control during it..."

the tentacle on her clit left it and he'd look at her body with a deep grin licking his lips a little as the tentacle formed around where one would assume would be it's pelvis and her body would be lowered to it where it would prod and easily enter her folds though he'd stop just short of her maidenhead.

"There will be some pain for both of us I'm afraid.. though it will not last long... Prepare yourself for it."

IC Status:

Mon May 05, 2008 12:04 am

Her protests were muffled as the tentacle slid in and out of her mouth. The secretions coated her mouth forcing her to swollow helpless. It wasn't but seconds before her muffled protests turned into moans. She cried out around the tentacle in her mouth as the ones on her nipples became more forceful. Her hips instantly moved to beckon the little mouth back to her clit. Blue eyes widened as she felt something slid up inside her. She shook her head not really hearing his words. Her mind was screamed, "Ohhh...fuck me please. Please fuck me NOW..." Those large innocent blue eyes widened even more as the words echoed inside her head, what was she saying she thought.

((OOC: wasn't sure if he could hear her thoughts or not))

Mon May 05, 2008 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next